Processing Operator Resume
Headline : To obtain a Processing Operator position with a company where education and experience of a Class B license with air brakes, warehouse, forklift, sit down, standup, cherry picker, and machine operation can contribute to the growth and advancement of the company and its goals.
Skills : SAP, PLC, HTML, Dreamweaver, Wordpress, Data Entry, Multi-Line Phone System, 65 WPM.
- Operated manufacturing equipment used to produce sheeted gum following manufacturing procedures and prescribed formulas.
- Maintained physical inventories of ingredients by completing SAP transactions.
- Prepared ingredients for mixing gum using formulas and scales.
- Preformed general housekeeping duties like cleaning blenders, extruders, hoppers, and conveyor belts.
- Completed frequent observation of work-in-process and completed required recording, such as Quality Control Point Sheets.
- Operated forklift and high-lift equipment to move product within the warehouse to trailers and various other warehouse locations.
- Repaired and recouped damaged goods created during movement and as required.
- Performed accurate inventory transactions into warehousing systems.
Sr. Processing Operator Resume
Summary : Over 2 years of experience as a Processing Operator and as a General Laborer. Motivated towards achieving goals and deadlines in a timely manner. Conscientious and follows appropriate safety procedures. Able to make decisions independently and quickly.
Skills : Industrial Waste Water, Blending Chemicals, Pharmaceutical, Control Room Operations, Troubleshooting, Mechanically Inclined.
- Recorded production and test data.
- Operated food processors and mixers.
- Listened for malfunction alarms.
- Maintained clean factory processing areas.
- Cleaned and sterilized equipment and cooking area.
- Maintained safety and Health Department standards.
- Prepared food to the highest quality.
- Followed recipes, production standards, and portion standards.
Diploma In Technical
Jr. Processing Operator Resume
Summary : Processing Operator is ability to ensure the safety and quality of products And meet specifications for production within any line of product.
Skills : Quality Control In Touch, Program Training, Training.
- Monitored and controlled plant operations.
- Reviewed the operation of the plant to monitor production and quality, anticipating and solving problems in a timely manner, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Participated in projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Participated in the Quality Assurance program.
- Communicated directly with QA laboratory to ensure effective participation in the implementation of QA policies and procedures Samples and tests process streams as required by the QA program and procedures.
- Participated in the plant maintenance program.
- Communicated directly with the maintenance department to coordinate maintenance and repairs work in process areas.
- Performed preventive maintenance activities as required.
Associate In Sciences
Processing Operator III Resume
Headline : An accomplished seed processing professional owning 5 years of experience with a proven track record of high performance through the delivery of exceptional quality of work in seed processing department as a Processing Operator.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Full Microsoft Computer Diagnostics And Repair.
- Responsible for the accurate weighing of raw materials in accordance with Abbott sops and GMPS using a standardized scale in grams, pounds, or kilograms.
- Responsible for operating an RF unit for inventory control, operate a forklift to stage raw materials, and the accurate completion of each batch record.
- Responsible for loading the Batch information into a software interface and initiating the slurry processes, verify the accuracy of items weighed and inventory control.
- Performed the addition of raw materials to the slurry tanks requiring lifting up to 400 - 25kg bags per formula and update the batch record as required.
- Operated forklift to stage raw materials.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with OSHA and company SOP's and policies within the Quality Assurance Laboratories.
- Maintained inventory of chemical reagents and consumable supplies.
- Performed weekly quality checks of lab safety equipment, perform lab audits to inform Lab Management of any OSHA compliance violations.
- Maintained close communication with Supervisors and performed other tasks as delegated.
Diploma In PC
Processing Operator II Resume
Objective : To obtain a full time Processing Operator position in a manufacturing or shipping/receiving environment that will allow to use skills, as well as become an asset within the company.
Skills : Working on any wrapper and Bosch machines.
- Completed batches in a safe and timely manner in accordance with all company SOP and WI's.
- Used high-temperature equipment to sterilize and homogenize products.
- Acquired and delivered samples of the completed products to the Lab to ensure the quality of the product.
- Unloaded and received tank wagons and rail cars in accordance with company sops and WI's.
- Followed all company safety policies and procedures during the unloading process.
- Picked and weighed raw materials for product completions in accordance with company WI's.
- Operated a computerized de-palletizer and tray packing machine safely and effectively.
- Maintained records to insure accuracy on the product floor.
- Finalized operation of labels and bar codes.
Processing Operator I Resume
Summary : To deliver positive experiences through high-quality customer service and lastly to gain the appropriate training and knowledge to ensure that company is successful.
Skills : ServSafe, Certicated Expires, Food Service, Supervisor/Manager.
- Produced product for two extruders a cheese and a baking line tracking moisture control, salt checks and blending and mixing time.
- Performed daily processing operation of skim milk and cream production.
- Performed various cooking duties.
- Walked with CAL/OSHA during audits and inspections were being conducted.
- Trained an 8-hour course on safety to all newly hired employees class must be conducted before any new personnel could start employment.
- Inspected new equipment for safety, travel on occasion for the company to inspect incoming equipment, and very knowledgeable on safeties Lock Out/Tag Out.
- Performed answering the phones to interact with tours for the plant.
Lead Processing Operator Resume
Headline : Over 10 years experience in food manufacturing including both processing and packaging areas of expertise. 6 years experience as a manufacturing engineering technician, waste treatment technician and advanced auto imaging operator in the flexible circuitry industry.
Skills : RCC Studying Advanced CAD Courses, Received Certificate.
- Ensured that all ingredients weighed have valid Quality Control approval.
- Operated and maintained equipment used in the production of pharmaceutical products.
- Cleaned and maintained all equipment and parts.
- Made equipment adjustments when necessary to assure product quality.
- Followed oral and written instructions to manufacture a product.
- Performed and documented in-process controls including, the moisture content of granulations, tablet friability, and disintegration, etc.
- Processed electrical boxes by hand or machine to be shipped to vendors.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Processing Operator Resume
Summary : Multi-faceted, dependable, driven and highly motivated individual seeking a full time Processing Operator position where experience, proven skills and work ethics can be utilized to positively benefit the organization.
Skills : Office Management, Excel, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Quality Control.
- Conducted regular visual line checks to ensure proper dating, labeling, and packaging of the product.
- Led and directed the production line.
- Coordinated production activities with procurement, minor maintenance, and quality control departments to achieve sustained and improved efficiencies.
- Reviewed production paperwork.
- Reported information and variances to management.
- Recognized for having neat legible and error-free paperwork.
- Collected and reported plant measurements related to performance, asset utilization, quality, costs yields.
Processing Operator/Technician Resume
Objective : Seeking a Processing Operator position with a growing organization that allows growth for advancement. Dedicated administrative professional with a diverse background in the financial industry.
Skills : Advanced Manufacturing, At LISD Tech Center.
- Adhered to all operating procedures, sort customers by lockbox name and number.
- Verified and sorted each check per customer instruction, list checks to determine the batch total.
- Checked and scanned coupons on the Standard Register system.
- Followed appropriate balancing procedures.
- Performed proper maintenance on equipment.
- Transmitted completed work for processing also assisted with the lockbox setup.
- Performed other duties as assigned.
Processing Operator Resume
Headline : Seeking a professional Processing Operator position to utilize educational background and work experience to enhance corporate expectations and goals.
Skills : Computer, Data Entry, Data Analysis, Order Processing, Team Building, Team Leadership, Supervising.
- Processed customer orders for same-day delivery using a range of mobile devices.
- Worked directly with retail Store Managers to integrate processes and troubleshoot issues.
- Received, unloaded, and staged orders from multiple locations and handed off to couriers.
- Worked with the Google design team to test pre-released and beta Google software.
- Scanned and cataloged returns to obtain accurate order information.
- Maintained depot for store supplies - printers, phones, scanners, packaging materials.
- Promoted to Team Lead after six months.