Summary : Enthusiastic Learning and Development professional with more than 15 years experience impacting learners, organizations, executive leadership and clients. Recently selected for a prestigious fellowship aimed at creating higher impact training and learning programs.
Skills : Fluent in English and Spanish--Intermediate Farsi, Microsoft Office, Lecturing, Writing, Microsoft Office, Lecturing, Writing.
- Organized and evaluated content based on curricular guidelines and learning objectives.
- Designed instructional methods and strategies based on learning and behavior theory.
- Coordinated scheduling, scope and sequence of dynamic materials.
- Created assessments and evaluation methods to gauge student learning.
- Taught 26 Graduate and Undergraduate courses to approximately 3850 students.
- Redesigned large lecture format course to increase student engagement.
- Assisted in program redesign to align with changes in state level assessment requirements.
- Directed Graduate Assistant faculty in training and teaching programs and efforts.
M.A. In Teaching
Adjunct Professor Resume
Summary : Senior Higher Ed Professional, E-Learning Professor, Author Career, Currently online Professor, Academic Writing, Director of Undergraduate Programs.
Skills : Molecular biology- recombinant protein expression;Enzyme characterization; Structure-based drug design.
- Instructed students on audio/recording disciplines and practices; required the course for all students majoring in contemporary music.
- Wrote course curriculum; created and presented all lesson plans.
- Taught 2 classes per semester with 10-20 students per class; earned highest instructor ratings every year of service.
- Held instructor position simultaneously with other employment in positions of leadership and service.
- Created an efficient and successful curriculum in a newly established department.
- Worked with existing departments that intersected with Pro Audio and Recording to better train, equip and serve the university.
- Skills Used - Knowledgeable, engaging, highly effective Teacher/Instructor with extensive experience in individual and group instruction; enthusiastic educator with proven ability to make complex issues clear and understandable.
- Dedicated lifelong learner who is committed to ongoing study and personal development; researches and studies material extensively to ensure subject mastery and inerrancy in material delivery to students.
Part-time Professor Resume
Objective : Verification Protocols VO2 Gas Analysis RPE Safety & Preparation HCA OHRP/HHS Regulations Office of Human Research Protections Human Health Services.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Presentation Skills, Public Speaking, Blackboard, Messaging.
- Professor of Nutrition, Exercise Physiology, Biomechanics, and Exercise Application.
- Present enthusiastic, well prepared, organized, and clear lectures and classroom activities consistent with the course syllabus.
- Utilize a variety of learning modalities and support materials to accentuate presentations and facilitate the learning process.
- Continually promote the development and effective use of skills in areas such as critical and analytical thinking, evaluation, communication, computation, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Provide the student with timely information and feedback on his/her academic progress relative to quizzes, tests, homework, and projects.
- Act as a resource for students to assist in motivating students to excel while ensuring that student's individual learning needs are met.
- Provide personalized, effective coaching and guidance to students through knowledge of class curriculum and teaching styles.
Masters Of Science
Professor Assistant Resume
Objective : Designer and Project Manager with more than 10 years' experience in all phases of project development. Excite others with high-quality ideas and enthusiasm, while building morale, loyalty and productivity. Organize people and resources, creating harmonious teams. Think creatively, see future trends. Communicate in memorable ways, using colorful words and graphics.
Skills : Teaching, translating.
- Taught conversational English, Tourism, and Graphic Design to Freshmen, Sophomores, and Seniors.
- Prepared students for TOEIC Reading and Speaking Test.
- Administered the TOEIC Reading and Speaking Test twice a semester.
- Created and modified curricula according to the level of each English class.
- Evaluated the progress of each student through observations and reports.
- Administered mid-term and final exams upon the completion of the Fall and Spring semester.
- Prepared students for annual speech contest.
- Attended and contributed to department faculty meetings and ceremonies.
Visiting Assistant Professor Resume
Summary : Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), eXtreme Programming (XP), Kanban Creator of the Federal Lightweight Delivery Framework, Lightweight Agile Governance Framework Experienced enterprise Agile Practice Lead and Agile Architect/Coach Release Train Engineer for federal agency (6 Agile teams and 1 Waterfall team across 4 value streams) Successfully stood-up 1 Agile Release Train (Federal) and lead 3 Agile Transformations (Federal) 15+ years project management and team lead experience 20+ years' experience with ALM, SDLC, software engineering.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Blackboard.
- Counseling and Family Studies in the 60-hour Professional Counseling Graduate Program Teach material from approved curriculum in accordance with assigned schedule to ensure student satisfaction.
- Assists students in achieving completion of objectives and learning outcomes.
- Provides regular and timely feedback to students.
- Participates in school retention initiatives by maintaining productive contact with students and by getting in touch with and offering assistance to absent students.
- Advise students in matters related to academics, attendance, and behaviors.
- Motivates students to actively participate in all aspect of the educational process.
- Maintains and reports student grades and attendance in accordance with university policies.
Counseling And Psychology
Accounting Professor Resume
Summary : Extensive background in strategic planning, project management, group facilitation and team building, and problem solving at the highest levels in the Department of Defense. Excellent communications skills help address complex issues to achieve the best outcome. Can best be described as a hard working professional that achieves outstanding results.
Skills : Bilingual - English & Spanish, Microsoft Office, Xactimate, SimSol.
- Developed learning strategies and learning models for new class offerings.
- Directed classroom instruction for over 1,200 students per semester.
- Used various learning modalities to reach students with different learning styles.
- Developed and implemented a web-based learning environment that was adopted college-wide.
- Recruited and trained 7 new faculty members for the department of Psychology.
- Increased pass-rate 25% within three years.
- Developed and implemented a web-based classroom setting for classroom equivalent instruction.
Master Of Arts
Adjunct Accounting Professor Resume
Objective : Experienced, Creative and Multi-Tasking professional seeks full time position in the Healthcare & Medical, Manufacturing & Production, Science & Biotech Industry (Research and Development, Marketing/Sales, Regulatory Sciences), Academia.
Skills : Case Management, Managerial Skills, Language Skills, Computer Skills.
- Produced high quality resources and took part in the creation of new schemes of work.
- Communicated with parents, students and the teaching administration - Met with students, parents and other educators on a constant basis to discuss student progress.
- Maintained discipline in the classroom - Created a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- Recorded and maintained accurate student attendance records and grades.
- Worked in accordance with school behavior policy to set high standards and expectations for students.
- Tracked progress through assessment and reporting within own teaching groups.
- Monitored the progression of students in teaching groups.
- Took part in the school quality assurance - Attended and contributed to school meetings and weekly briefing - Worked as a team supporting school teachers in spreading and sharing good practices.
Mental Health Counseling
College Professor Resume
Objective : Worked with individuals from a variety of different cultural and ethnic backgrounds; coming from low economic to high economic areas. These experiences have made me open minded and flexible in diverse situations.
Skills : Computer Skills, Medical Terminology, Employee Supervision, Patient Care, ACLS, BLS.
- Established clear expectations for adult learners.
- Provided Rigorous instruction and feedback.
- Ensured student understanding through effective Classroom Assessment Techniques.
- Probed, encouraged, and facilitated class discussions.
- Analyzed and synthesize students' dialogue and works.
- Provided resources to assist students to enhance teaching craft.
- Supported and guided students via openness and transparency.
Ed. D. In Leadership
Clinical Assistant Professor Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in executive management, directing and administration. Counsel middle to senior management on organizational development, strategic planning, customer service and efficient performance. Review new programs through feasibility, necessity, affordability and benefits.
Skills : Microstation, Pds, Autocad.
- Taught classes of 20 - 25 students for American Government 103W.
- Created syllabus for the semester covering text-book needed, how course would be conducted and schedule for tests and assignments.
- Conducted lectures and group discussions for each class.
- Wrote tests for each segment of text and lectures covered.
- Assigned term papers to help students understand the function and reasons for government actions.
- Designed weekly on-line discussion board topics and political review questions to establish and maintain student interest in various political topics.
- Initiated group projects and chapter reviews so pupils would appreciate and comprehend how government works and why it is needed.
Education Professor Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Professor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Editing, Adobe.
- Responsible for providing quality instruction to students by ensuring student satisfaction through the classroom or laboratory setting according to the program objectives.
- Teaches material from approved curriculum and develops daily lesson plans to include instructional aids.
- Participates in school retention initiatives by providing regular, accurate, and timely feedback to students and the school concerning academics, behavior, attendance, etc.
- Motivates students to actively participate in all aspects of the educational process.
- Completes professional development and in-service activities in accordance with college standards.
- Maintains expertise in subject area and recommends improvements in curriculum design.
- Instructs students in laboratory safety procedures if applicable.
- Performs duties in the Learning Resource Center as assigned.
Business Adjunct Professor Resume
Headline : Protein biochemist interested in obtaining a Scientist position in industry, which will allow me to help advance the company's technology and corporate goals via more efficient methodologies and strong critical thinking skills. Extensive laboratory experience in various analytical biochemical techniques, such as, HPLC, UV/Vis, ELISA, etc. Designed and managed multiple research projects that have resulted in collaborative relationships with key opinion leaders and colleagues through strong interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Residential and Commercial Electrical Wiring, System Installation and Troubleshooting, Motors and Controls, Alternating Current and Passive Devices, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Digital Home Technology.
- Laboratory classes are associated with classes.
- Provided course objectives to the Dean of the College.
- Participated as a faculty team member assisting with coordination and utilization of resources to ensure proper educational assistance to students.
- Provided assistance with other faculty members to develop curriculum outlines.
- Attended quarterly in-service seminars as faculty member representative.
- Attended weekly faculty meetings to help keep track of retention objectives.
- Provided yearly Faculty Development Plan and yearly Faculty Development Summary reports.
Doctorate Of Theology
Headline : Over four years of research experience in Construction management, Highway infrastructure engineering and Urban transport planning Proficient in Engineering drawing, Building drawing and Pavement construction planning Research expertise in applications.
Skills : Computer Skills. SKILLS Computer Literate, Internet Explorer, Bilingual English-Spanish, Customer Service Oriented, Highly Motivated, Communication And Interpersonal Skills, Ability To Learn Quickly.
- Conducts college-level courses in the field of music.
- Areas of instruction include music theory, history of music, music composition, and performance.
- Responsible for preparing and delivering lectures and leading classroom discussions.
- Administer and grade examinations or delegate the task to others.
- Conducts research and case studies in field of interest and may publish findings in trade journals or textbooks.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Provides consultation and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
Master In Education