Project Management Assistant Resume
Summary : As An Project Management Assistant, responsible for assisting the project managers in managing the project lifecycle. This includes identifying and assisting with project issues, scheduling tasks, tracking progress, and providing administrative support.
Skills : MS Office Suit, Management, Planning.
- Assist the Project Manager by preparing progress reports including analytical progress indicator tables, graphs, and analysis.
- Assist the Project Manager by planning and managing procurement for all malaria control-related supplies including pharmaceuticals.
- Assist the Project Manager by maintaining up-to-date survey data as well as other project-related data.
- Assist the Project Manager by liaising with the field office to review, follow-up and update project work/action plans.
- Assist the Project Manager and MCDI Senior Project Officer by reviewing, following-up and updating shared tasks to be completed.
- Assist the Project Manager by planning for the weekly teleconference with Marathon Oil and other partners and stakeholders.
- Order and negotiate pricing for equipment and tools Submit payroll to accounting using SAGE Software Give field support to the superintendents.
Project Management Assistant I Resume
Objective : To work for a company that has a strong ethical philosophy to provide exceptional services to their customers and respect and support for their employees.
Skills : Medical Technician Certification, Christian Medical Center.
- Inform team members of any new information or modifications which may affect the specific responsibilities of team members.
- Support Project Manager in organizing and follow-up of meetings.
- Support communications among team members with timely and accurate distribution of materials.
- Maintaining Project Management files and meeting minutes of key meetings as required.
- Assist in preparation and QC of documents as requested by PM.
- Prepare project timelines and team contact lists as requested. Manage and coordinate the client survey process.
- Participated in contract reviews with the General Contractor and sub-contractors - Coordinated a logistics plan with HR, Plant Manager.
- Participated in the job-kick off meeting and distributed meeting minutes afterward - Tracked an open issues matrix.
Jr. Project Management Assistant Resume
Objective : Over 10 years experience in financial and auto industry Knowledge of retirement and investment industry practices, policies and laws Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Timberline.
- Maintain project files such as material supply requests, inventory, expense reports, and design plans.
- Establish and maintain financial reporting for rigs using Great Plains.
- Compile final documentation package and operation and maintenance manuals for all new builds of rigs.
- Accurately compile rig up/engineering/electrician department employee hours, vacation and personal time off days.
- Create safety tracking forms for the rig-up crew. Managed administrative functions for 2 teams (20 project managers) to include weekly travel orders.
- Conducted benchmark research, Created new inventory systems for the Student Center Information Desk.
- Assisted in converting paper files to digital Acted as a liaison between students and SAO Administration Required self-reliance and problem-solving abilities.
Bachelor Of Liberal Arts
Project Management Assistant/Director Resume
Objective : Experience in engineering and project management including steam turbines, hydraulic seals and aluminum extrusion, applying technical knowledge for field process improvement.
Skills : Microsoft office, Ms-Excel.
- Project Management Assistance following Siemens PM Guidelines. Contract management analyzing and reviewing clauses of contracts.
- Assisting on 14 projects including projects Cocal and UFN-V Petrobras supporting from lead Project Manager.
- Responsible for reviewing technical documentation, Conference and adjustments of blueprints.
- Conference and adjustments of manufacturing schedules using MS Project and SAP integration.
- Supporting field team controlling hours and activities.
- Assisted Project Managers with budgeting and coordinating film/video shoots Logged and captured footage for NFL films.
- Built a cost baseline and calculated out task cost via a Three-point estimation for forecasting & controlling.
Project Management Assistant/Analyst Resume
Objective : Highly motivated administrative support professional offering versatile office management skills. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Bilingual.
- Working a task for Joint Service Provider (JSP) to upgrade Pentagon and remote location routers and switches.
- Assisted the Project Manager in planning and scheduling of jobs. Hartley has performed software upgrades, to Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Hartley also performs customer impact analysis, follows JSP change control process, and schedules and manages resources.
- Edited and typeset for the Heading for a Green World with Sustainable Development., and advertised it to more than fifty universities.
- Planned meetings and interviewed volunteers to support administrative work and HR management Designed questionnaires.
- Sustainable development, climate change, and environmental protection sorted up topics and analyzed outcomes by SPSS.
- Responsible for material requisitioning and purchasing material for the project. Responsible for the upkeep of all rental equipment.
Lead Project Management Assistant Resume
Headline : Looking to secure a leadership position within a well-established organization that will allow growth and enable to make a positive contribution to the organization.
Skills : Auto CAD, Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint.
- Supports and provides data for key business metrics such as on-time delivery performance, cost of sales, anticipated sales forecasts requests.
- Review and analyze data to project costs, forecast workloads, identify and pursue additional business opportunities.
- Supports process improvement and cost reduction efforts to promote rapid continuous improvement in a lean environment.
- Setup and maintain job files in accordance with Company work instructions and applicable project instructions.
- Provides clerical/administrative support, including the composition and preparation of routine correspondence and presentations.
- Compiles Monthly Status Reports Follow-up on correspondence and outstanding requests for resolution.
- Assists with the updates for critical projects for Monthly Contract Status Reporting, including project status and financial status.
Project Management Assistant II Resume
Headline : Energetic, conscientious university student with strong interpersonal skills and experience, well-demonstrated project execution abilities, and a focus on successful, stress-free results for clients and employers.
Skills : MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Multitasking.
- Updated and maintained project directories, phone lists and project files.
- Proofread draft construction manual and specification documents and finalized per comments.
- Assisted Construction Accountant with the processing of Contractors' Monthly Payment Applications and consultant invoices.
- Prepared and processed purchase requisitions. Scheduled meetings via MS Outlook between owner, contractors, and physicians.
- Assisted in managing construction projects in public arcade and retail stores from conception to closeout.
- Coordinated facilities and maintenance for the retail stores and administrative offices.
- Experience with interfacing with customers to collect orders, confidential information and methods of payment.
Jr. Project Management Assistant Resume
Objective : Obtain an assistant management position that allows to leverage existing engineering, leadership, and development skills while offering continued opportunities for professional growth.
Skills : Executive Support, Administrative Assistant, Sales & Marketing.
- Prepared and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify.
- Developed project plans, manage the project scope of work, schedule, budget and contract requirements.
- Executed plans for the design, procurement and construction phase of assigned projects.
- Answered and transferred phone calls, arrange meetings, and updated events on the calendar.
- Direct and conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Compute geodetic measurements and interpret survey data in order to determine positions, shapes, and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
Project Management Assistant/Technician Resume
Summary : Seeking a position that will utilize experience, education, and desire to learn with a company that provides opportunities for growth and advancement.
Skills : Project Management, Accounting and Financial Software.
- Prepared budget and schedules in Primavera and SureTrak; updated Primavera Activity and Resource Libraries for tracking and management.
- Generated Schedule, Resource and Turnaround report packages.
- Analyzed, reconciled and produced end-of-month budget management reports on a program with billings per month.
- Integrated Team Leader task and budget spreadsheets to define the labor hiring requirements, timing, and M&S needs.
- Summarized Team Leader's reports into the Engineering Group's weekly report to management.
- Produced technical reports and proposals using Microsoft Word Using PowerPoint developed multi-media presentations.
- Integrated word processing, spreadsheets, charts, electronic photographs, and files. Coordinated all department travel and meeting arrangements.
Associate Project Management Assistant Resume
Headline : Results oriented, hands-on construction professional with 15 years experience in commercial and residential building. Proven track record in the successful completion of small, mid-size.
Skills : Ms-office, Communication Skills.
- Part-time project estimator charged with creating project bid packages for clients and architects.
- Assisted George Kainz with building complete bids for major construction remodels and ground-up projects.
- Custom Home System Design ADT Security Services, Chatsworth, CA.
- Custom Home Representative for the nation's largest residential and commercial security company.
- Responsible for in-home retail sales and design of high-end custom security systems.
- Consumers are affluent homeowners looking for intricate security and camera systems over a large southern California territory.
- Serve as the point of contact between the customer and ADT installation technicians to ensure the accuracy of the installation.
- Supervise large job installations with crews of 4-6 while relaying information from the field to the national customer affairs center.
Project Management Assistant/Co-ordinator Resume
Headline : Program management, monitoring and evaluation, and administrative support professional with more than 10 years of experience in a broad spectrum of program implementation.
Skills : Ms-office, Technical Skills.
- Activity Manager for Support Political Entities and Civil Society (SPECS) cooperative agreement under Elections and Political Processes.
- Developed and managed DG office programs, including financial, technical, and results reporting on the baseline and periodic performance targets.
- Developed cost estimates, institutional capacity assessments, equipment requirement projections, and training needs assessment.
- Managed the schedules of projects as a representative of USAID in Afghanistan.
- Prepared necessary documentation and lead reviews related to project amendments, project contracting, standard USAID reports.
- Managed performance of financial review and analysis of the financial parameters of the project.
- Developed activities in compliance with the U.S. and prepared project-related financial projections.
Project Management Assistant Resume
Summary : Versatile and accomplished Administrative Assistant leveraging dynamic background in IT support and application software development to improve day-to-day operating processes and deliver bottom-line results.
Skills : MS-Excel, Customer Service Management.
- Promoted from Programmer/Analyst role to oversee System Compatibility, Code Management, and System Releases.
- Deftly facilitated the implementation of new system releases, working closely and collaboratively with programmers and testers.
- Managed tight timelines in the overnight testing environment.
- Spearheaded the set-up of multiple databases while providing broad-spectrum administrative support.
- Consistently monitored and audited coding to ensure accuracy and integrity.
- Supervised technical upgrades and other enhancement projects to reduce system downtime.
- Fostered productive inter-departmental working relationships, frequently liaising with key internal stakeholders to achieve strategic goals.
Bachelor Of Arts