Pt Sales Associate Resume
Objective : Customer Service Specialist committed to addressing customer concerns with speed, accuracy and professionalism. Energetic, with strong time management skills and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Resourceful, who consistently meets and exceeds productivity goals. Highlights o Exceptional workload management o High customer service standards o Troubleshooting skills o Strong problem solving ability.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer Hardware, Computer Repair.
- Provided prompt, accurated and friendly serviced to customers.
- Responsible for maintaining company standards, maximizing sales and minimizing shrink through proper utilization of Standard Practices.
- Engaged and interacted with customers to create a positive shopping experience.
- Maintained accurate cash control.
- Adhered to all company guidelines, policies and standard practices.
- Ability to meet production standards.
- Ability to complete Computer Based Training (CBT) and Training Aid courses.
Sr. Pt Sales Associate Resume
Summary : Very hard and dedicated worker who put 100% in every job. Reliable come to work everyday with a positive attitude ready to work. a Very outgoing person who loves to interact with people and enjoy providing good customer service.
Skills : 5+ years experience as a Receptionist, Administrative Assistant. Strong interpersonal . Strong verbal and communication , and a well mannered phone presence.
- Prepared merchandise for sales floor.
- Directed individuals to merchandise locations.
- Maintained adherence to all company protocols.
- Monitored entrances, exited and fitting rooms for signs of theft.
- Provided repeat customers with exceptional care and attention.
- Prioritized and accomplished wide range of tasks each shift.
- Proposed innovative marketing ideas.
Customer Service Representative
Jr. Pt Sales Associate Resume
Objective : To seek employment with a quality organization that supports a healthy lifestyle for people and/or animals, Provide efficient, courteous and knowledgeable service to the customers. Maintain cleanliness of building and products. Monitored vital signs, such as blood pressure and pulse.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Retail Sales, Sales Lead/Keyholder, Dispatcher, Data Entry, Accounts Payable.
- Provided excellent Sales and Cashier Assistance; Customer Service; Stock; Security, Safety and Housekeeping; and Advertising at this national clothing store.
- Effectively implemented the Eddie Bauer G.I.S.T.
- Assisted customer by answering simple questions concerning prices and identification and location of items.
- Informed customers on the current sale and bargain items.
- Responded to customers' concerns or complaints, and referred those that could not be handled to the supervisor.
- Ensured all customers were treated in a courteous and friendly manner so that their shopping experience was pleasant and enjoyable.
- Maintained adequate stock levels.
- Practiced effective safety and security measures in all duties.
Pt Sales Associate III Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that will enable to utilize experience and skills in the office or facility, Used Selling the product, product knowledge, adapting to all sorts of people. Maintains ordering and inventory control.
Skills : Strong work ethic, reliable, honest, motivated, great with the public.
- Operated cash register for sales and returns Handled problems presented to the customers with their purchase Assisted with making online purchases .
- Assisted customers with merchandise selection Operated cash register Maintained overall cleanliness of the store Merchandised and stocked sales floor .
- Provided superior service to café and bakery customers at panera bread, preparing and opening the bakery four days a week. Major job aspect is building customer relations while keeping well stocked and working well as part of a team to get things done in an incredibly busy environment.
- Verified totals of key data items.
- Used Efficeincy and simple math.
- Worked in a team effort to track and trouble shoot sensitive documents through Union.
Pt Sales Associate II Resume
Objective : Seeking a position that will benefit from business experience, positive interaction skills and industry contacts where knowledge can improve the company's results.
Skills : Type 60 wpm, 10-key, accounting principles I & II.
- Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Demonstrated use and care of merchandise.
- Greeted customers and ascertained customers' needs.
- Maintained records related to sales.
- Prepared sales slips and sales contracts.
- Helped customers with questions, problems and complaints in person and via telephone.
- Stocked shelves and supplies and organized displays.
- Organized racks and shelves to maintain the visual appeal of the store.
- Verified that all customers received receipts for purchases.
Pt Sales Associate I Resume
Objective : Seeking a position as an Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary. a enthusiastic, professional and organized individual with strong verbal and written communication skills. Cash handling/disbursement skills and Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Communication.
- Received payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issued receipts, refunded, credited, or changed due to customers.
- Assisted customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Established or identified prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Greeted customers entering establishments.
- Answered customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Maintained clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying trash cans.
Business Management Candidate
Assistant/Pt Sales Associate Resume
Summary : Upbeat, enthusiastic associate with an excellent work ethic. Over 2 years of expertise customer service. Want to obtain a position to maximize customer service ability, and move up in the company.
Skills : Strong communication attributes, Remarkable knowledge of computer programs and functions, Competent leadership.
- Awarded by District Manager for excelling in Customer Service.
- Assisted customers with finding items Cashier Stock shelves with items.
- Assisted customers/athletes with any purchases, handling money and operating the cash register properly, educate the customers on different products .
- Able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Engaged customers to help with project needs and answer questions.
- Ensured merchandise is accurately accounted for, handled, and ready for customer pick-up.
- Engaged in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
High School Diploma
Pt Sales Associate/Manager Resume
Headline : Goal is to become associated with a company where can utilize skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company's productivity and reputation.
Skills : Microsoft Visual Basics Database Creation XHTML/HTML.
- Mastered Point of Sale (POS) computer system for automated order taking.
- Prevented store losses using awareness, attention to detail and integrity.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payments, returns and exchanges.
- Kept current on market and product trends to effectively answer customer questions.
- Balanced the needs of multiple customers simultaneously in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Successfully interacted with customers and retail buyers to expedite orders.
- Responsible for ringing up customers in a timely manner and guaranteeing high level of customer Recommended, selected and helped locate merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
High School Diploma
Pt Sales Associate/Director Resume
Objective : To obtain an interesting position utilizing interpersonal skills, verbal communication, respect, privacy and work experience to grow professionally and enhance the corporate mission.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Etc., Good Communication.
- Managed stock, partaked in sales floor operations, cash handled, customer service, and minored janitor duties Skills Strong communication attributes.
- Included maintaining full stock on the floor while also keeping up the customer satisfaction and making sure that every customer is met in a timely .
- Trained as an archery technician, hunting sales associate, gun range officer, camo-clothing sales associate.
- Cross training done as a cashier, CS representative, visuals worker, Fishing representative, and warehouse stocking.
- Operated cash register,assist customers,unload products,stock Skills Used communicating,teamwork.
- Worked amongst all departments to provide assistance with staff and members as needed Ensure that all merchandise is properly stocked and processed .
- Employeed of the month several months in a row.
N/a In Massage Therapy
Pt Sales Associate Resume
Objective : Seeking a position with growth and advancement opportunities. Full-time is preferred, Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
Skills : MS Office, Outlook, Account Management.
- Serviced custmers need through series of questions to discover the occasion of their need Based on discovering needs recommend the appropriate .
- Provided customer assistance with tools, lawn and garden and exercise equipment.
- Set POG's and merchandising special set- ups, fill stock and maintain department cleanliness.
- Worked on the campus of North Carolina A&T State University at the student union working at different fas food restaurants.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- Ability to work overnight and weekends as required.
- Ability to utilize web based computer programs to accomplish assigned tasks.