Public Relations Consultant Resume
Summary : Public Relations Consultant uniquely qualified with experience in broadcast journalism, photojournalism, public relations and digital marketing. Enjoy developing integrated PR and marketing programs that leverage communications channels and digital marketing efforts to support overall corporate communications and goals.
Skills : Adobe CS, photography, writing, editing, business case studies, Facebook ads, Google analytics, Twitter, Wordpress and Constant Contact, Salesforce.
- Created strategic communications plans, media plans and advised top-level executives on media strategy.
- Developed and executed media outreach programs.
- Created online content, press kits, and web-friendly communications materials Coordinated launch program activities such as press events and presentations, satellite media tours, radio media tours, and video news releases.
- Built and maintained relationships with key press and industry contacts.
- Identified appropriate speaking/writing opportunities for top-level executives.
- Provided writing and editorial services to a variety of publications and public relations, firms, nonprofits, and technology clients.
- Wrote feature articles, a monthly column, press releases, speeches, articles, white papers, and other collateral.
Sr. Public Relations Consultant Resume
Summary : Strategic public relations services that will enhance their communication to publics, increase awareness for their businesses, and change perceptions and behaviors.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Administrative, IT Management.
- Provided consultant services for local architectural history & preservation firms.
- Attended local board & zoning commission hearings, dc council hearings, and community-based meetings.
- Gathered pertinent information for development projects and provided such information, report, and findings to the CEO.
- Processed firms local and out-of-state local small disadvantaged business enterprise (lsdbe) opportunities affiliated licensing certifications.
- Researched architectural minority contracts and procurement opportunities in citywide agencies.
- Acquired firm's local District of Columbia business licenses for the certificate of occupancy, master business license.
- Met with dc officials from dc office of planning, dc zoning commission and dc public space commission on acquiring necessary permit licensing for projects.
- Assisted local developers in acquiring the necessary advisory neighborhood commission and community-based support for upcoming development.
Jr. Public Relations Consultant Resume
Summary : Dedicated work ethic makes the best candidate when you need a self-starter who's capable of getting the job done every time, with precision.
Skills : Development, Strategic Planning, Sales, Organizational Development, Time Management, Training, Hiring.
- Organized public appearances, lectures, contests, and exhibits to increase product awareness.
- Established and maintained cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumers, employees and public interest groups.
- Wrote Affirmative Action Plans - incorporating by-laws of the company's mission with Federal Guidelines.
- Executed fundraising strategies to fund program needs, both private and public solicitation.
- Developed a public awareness program to address both public and private audiences of the foundation.
- Renovated and established successful fundraising events for research programs of $250,000.
- Lobbied with State and City councils to raise awareness about the mentally ill and their public needs Negotiated a $7 million budget for Plato Academy to provide an alternative to public education through the use of non-public special education funds.
Public Relations Consultant III Resume
Headline : Public Relations Consultant is to conduct workplace complaint investigations in order to resolve employee issues. This includes responsibility for providing advice, consultation, and guidance to create sustainable solutions to individual employees and organizational challenges enterprise wide.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Media Relations, Presenter, Management, Public Relations, Marketing Communications, Interviewing, Written Communication, Publishing.
- Researched and identified potential clients and guests for events throughout the United States.
- Collaborated with the Special Events AVP on the FY11 Strategic Plan and FY11 and FY12 budgets.
- Negotiated vendor contracts and coordinated on-site venue logistics for boutique, wholesale and philanthropic events.
- Responsible for model casting and photographer shot-lists of key clients with executives.
- Wrote articles for the company's internal website and drafted talking points for company executives.
- Edited and proofed all marketing material.
- Organized events including magazine launches, exhibitions, and fashion shows.
Public Relations Consultant II Resume
Summary : Driven Public Relations Director specializing in developing and implementing strategic communications programs.
Skills : SPSS, VoteBuilder, Messaging Development, Typing, Descriptive and inferential statistics, Microsoft Office, Social Media Management.
- Built positive relationships with media houses.
- Represented company at public events, with media outlets.
- Helped with the coordination of various internal and external bulletins.
- Attended and participated in team meetings and events.
- Developed media strategy and communication plans.
- Acted as a public relations liaison answering written and oral inquiries, coordinated special publicity events/promotions for internal and external audiences.
- Assisted in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters, and other material, gathers, researches and prepares communication materials for RICFB's demographic, prepared and oversaw the preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, web sites, and press releases.
Master's In Journalism
Public Relations Consultant I Resume
Summary : Developed and executed marketing plans included both short term and long term goals of organization. Feature writer for several daily newspapers, magazines and newsletters. Planned and executed promotional activities.
Skills : Data Analysis In Excel, MS Office Suite, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, HootSuite.
- Managed Mayor's media relation including Facebook and serve as a social media voice on issues.
- Liaison with journalists and editors sharing sources and meeting with editorial board resulting in positive stories published.
- Drafted 2-3 articles/press releases weekly.
- Trained Assistant City Manager on speaking with the media.
- Analyzed the city's Code Enforcement software and workflow processes to improve the software system in order to generate greater revenue.
- Worked with IT and Code Enforcement department heads, and software developers to add automatic functions.
- Instituted training for Code officers and building personnel on the software system.
B.S. In Public Relations
Public Relations Consultant/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Dynamic Communications Professional with an excellent track record in public relations, event planning, meeting facilitation, vendor relations and the development of collegiate partnerships.
Skills : Google Analytics, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Presentation Making, Public Speaking, Microsoft Office.
- Developed media, employee and community relations plans for chemical, phosphates, petroleum, and electric utility clients.
- Provided media, spokesperson and presentation training.
- Facilitated community-industry monthly meetings and focus groups.
- Coordinated and managed special projects, media events, publications, and advertising projects.
- Developed and maintained sales materials and a company Web site.
- Supervised creative staff and publication designs.
- Serve as a public relations consultant to Pittsburgh-area clients.
- Clients included school districts and non-profit organizations.
B.A. In Journalism
Public Relations Consultant/Manager Resume
Summary : Experience as a researcher and effectively coordinating projects from inception to completion. Areas of proficiency include building effective relationships within as well as outside of an organization; and providing positive images of the organization.
Skills : Relations Coordinator, Relations Specialist.
- Responsible for the development and execution of public relations and media campaigns.
- Identified, cultivated and managed media contacts.
- Wrote press releases, feature stories, biographies, brochures and newsletters Update and maintain content on Web pages on social networks, i.e., LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Increased public awareness of clients' products, services and events.
- Generated media placements and positive publicity for clients, as well as, exceeded campaign goals.
- Envisaged, researched, produced, and developed news stories.
- Wrote scripts and informative television shows, used teleprompter.
Masters Of Arts
Public Relations Consultant/Specialist Resume
Headline : Interested in utilizing experience with social media marketing, technical writing, and Adobe Creative Suites through policy analysis and advocacy.
Skills : Social Media Marketing And Management.
- Provided consultation regarding public and consumer communication strategies.
- Assisted in management of Facebook page, Twitter profile, and Instagram profile.
- Generated video tutorials and product demonstrations.
- Assisted in representation at expos and events.
- Used Continued to expand understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite programs and similar media editing software.
- Generated technical writing documents including press releases and instructional pieces.
- Improved relationships with current and future clientele.
Public Relations Consultant Resume
Summary : An organized, deadline-oriented professional with more than five years public relations and social media experience focused on utilizing current technologies to market, promote and create awareness of businesses and organizations.
Skills : Computer Proficient With Microsoft Office And Internet. Typing Speed: 60 Wpm. Strong Writing, Interpersonal, And Organizational Skills.
- Outreached to editors and producers and pitched client products.
- Organized press preview events and gifting suites.
- Provided clients with pictures and credit information of pieces featured in magazines.
- Clipped press articles and added them to company website.
- Searched Internet and database for media contacts.
- Assisted clients with any inquiries while featuring their products on the Today Show or Good Morning America.
- Wrote and provided clients with recaps regarding press events.
Bachelor Of Arts