Emergency Room Registrar Resume
Objective : To find a challenging occupation in an esteemed organization so that grow professionally, while earning a good reputation and practical experience amongpeers. Seeking a Emergency Room Registrar position that will utilize and compensate skill-set and expertise accordingly while offering the chance for advancement.
Skills : Manageement, Organizing.
- Practices and adheres to the Code of Conduct philosophy and Mission and value statement.
- Applies professionalism in reception of patients and family members into the emergency department.
- Interviews patients at bedside or workstation to obtain all necessary charting information.
- Verifies insurance benefits, eligibility, and coverage.
- Obtains copies of necessary identification and insurance cards.
- Obtains pre-certifications/authorizations for all required patient procedures.
- Ensures that all necessary signatures are obtained for treatment and payments.
- Calculates and collects patient liable amounts.
Sr. Emergency Room Registrar Resume
Summary : To work in a challenging Emergency Room Registrar position for a great Company where can utilize all of skills and experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Epic.
- Handles inquiries and patient intake.
- Maintains updated bed ability and facility services information.
- Ensures all papers are properly filled out and input into system.
- Maintains daily schedule.
- Enters and verifies that all patient demographics and billing information correctly entered/ verified at time of check in.
- Processes encounters daily for and balance co-payments.
- Collects balances due at time of check in.
- Directs patients to relevant areas of building.
Jr. Emergency Room Registrar Resume
Objective : To have a vital role with an excellent organization that has a successful track record and a rewarding future, which optimizes diversity in their employee's. Focusing on future development of the organization and their employee's potential to be an intricate element with the organizations success.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Collected money into the Host System, open and send daily correspondence mail to the PAS and distribute to on site departments.
- Worked daily pre-scheduled for outpatient day surgeries and pre-scheduled inpatient list given to me by the financial counselor to collect patient's deductibles and or coinsurance portions upon the registration area.
- Reduced their wait time in the registration area and to confirm their appointments.
- Worked hand in hand with relieving the financial counselor's daily tasks.
- Took phone calls and talking face to face with patient's about their inquiries on their bills and take payments using the HPS system.
- Verified patient insurances for Cardiac Rehab, Physical Therapy, Workers Compensation, Inpatient stay or Outpatient procedures by calling insurance company directly or using Medifax eligibility reports.
- Verified ICD9 and CPT on patient's that have Medicare insurance.
- Gathered medical insurance and demographic information for billing purposes.
Emergency Room Registrar I Resume
Objective : To be an active employee who contributes to the Mission, Vision, and Values of the company, and to interact, on a professional level with other employees. To give excellent performance, and to translate experience, knowledge, skills and abilities into value for the organization.
Skills : Profile - Medical Assistant Program- Administrative.
- Responsible for obtaining complete and accurate demographic and financial information from a variety of sources, including patient interviews physician offices and in-house departments.
- Obtains required signatures on legal consents and insurance forms Performs required pre-certification, credit referral or deposit collection.
- Enters data in computer and thoroughly documents any incomplete admissions/registrations in manner prescribed.
- Obtains pre-certification, referral or authorization number and updates patients file.
- Notifies patients, family members, physicians and/or supervisors of insurance coverage issues, notifies patients of co-payments, deductibles or deposits needed, documenting all information in computer system.
- Reviews Physician's orders for completion and ensures all required information is listed Completes Medicare Compliance and obtains ABN if necessary.
- Knowledge of all Federal, State and Local Laws pertaining to insurance rules and regulations.
- Maintains multiple computer systems Maintains positive customer service at all times, referring unresolved issues to appropriate supervisor.
- Answers telephone calls.
Emergency Room Registrar II Resume
Objective : Emergency Room Registrar position gives the initial patient contact for the medical center and must act in a professional manner with excellent customer service skills at all times while they register patients into the hospitals computer system. The registrar will search the system for existing medical record numbers and assign new ones for new patients to ensure patient safety.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Billing, Computer , Data Entry, Data Analysis, Email, Filing, Leadership.
- Responsible for Patient intake and discharge often in serious health situations.
- Collected insurance information for clients and advising them on payment and insurance procedure.
- Answered and routed calls on hospital wide telephone directory.
- Fostered lasting relationships between registration and medical staff.
- Discharged and obtained patient co-payments at the end of the patients visit.
- Achieved a data entry error rating of less than 2% on latest employee review while being among the top five in patient contact interviews.
- Conducted patient interviews in order to acquire demographic and insurance information.
Emergency Room Registrar III Resume
Summary : To advance ongoing desire to gain new knowledge and skills, to feel personally and professionally challenged, and to excel. To obtain a position in an organization that will appreciate and benefit from initiative, ever-evolving capabilities, and the contributions stemming from strong work ethic.
Skills : Medical terminology, Management.
- Conducts demographic assessment and data entry for every patient entering the St.
- Acquires initial preliminary assessment of patient's medical condition as well as immediate response, and efficiently communicate with nursing staff and attending physicians.
- Maintains medical records with meticulous accuracy, including insurance verification/eligibility.
- Directly communicates effectively with patients regardless of medical condition - demonstrating strong customer service skills and compassion in all cases.
- Provides continuous aide, clerical and/or physical assistance to nursing staff regarding patient care or administrative support.
- Communicates directly with Emergency Medical Technicians, nursing home, behavioral health, and rehabilitation facilities.
- Precisely organizes healthcare paperwork, medical orders, face sheets, etc.
- Effectively handles a heavy volume of emotionally charged situations involving recently deceased or volatile patients, etc.
Asst. Emergency Room Registrar Resume
Objective : To obtain a Emergency Room Registrar position and continue career as a motivated, highly result driven professional and utilize years of customer service and professional experience to assist in achieving organizational goals.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Typing, Chart Checking, Entering Insurance,.
- Responsible for Greeting patients with a pleasant & professional tone of voice.
- Entered patient demographics, reason for the visit & Insurance information into the computer.
- Printed out face sheet and labels and putting on a clip board for the nurse.
- Put the bracelet on the patient's wrist.
- Entered the patients name, date of birth, reason for the visit into Med Host.
- Took patient demographics from Ambulance paramedic or Police & taking face sheet and labels on a clip board back to the nurses.
- Gone into patients room and putting the patients ID bracelet on patient's wrist.
- Checked Ahiqa to correct any errors in the patients insurance and correcting the errors and address.
- Took phone calls from ICU, PCU, 5th Tower, APU, TCF, Older Adult, BP, NUR, and admitting patients from the ER, Outside Hospitals, to the floor into a room & bed.
Associate Emergency Room Registrar Resume
Headline : Dependable and conscientious, a self starter that works well independently or in a Team setting. Looking to obtain a position as a Behavioral Health Technician in either a Supervisory or Lead Tech position that will allow to utilize acquired skills and knowledge to contribute to the goals of your company.
Skills : Health Information, Management.
- Worked directly with the clients, therapists and medical personnel.
- Performed all front office functions necessary for the smooth, efficient operation of the practice.
- Answered high volume multi-line phones that demanded strong communication skills and knowledge of medical terminology.
- Obtained medical transcripts from physicians and collecting/processing patients Co-payments at close of the day.
- Maintained open lines of communication between Patients, physicians, staff and laboratory personnel.
- Completed referrals, obtained prior authorizations, and verified eligibility of insurance.
- Guided the process of root cause analysis to identify, track and resolve adverse events encompassing the development, implementation and monitoring of a corrective action plans.
- Accurately completed claim forms for submission, including coding using software designed for claims generation and financial management.
Lead Emergency Room Registrar Resume
Summary : Entry level position as records keeper, receptionist, and/or other position offering potential for advancement and career growth. Experience in medical administration and plan to continue opportunities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel And Vista.
- Calculates and collects patient liable amounts.
- Ensures that all necessary signatures are obtained for treatments.
- Answers any questions and explains policies clearly.
- Processes patient charts according to paperwork flow needs and established productivity standards.
- Welcomes patient and family members in a professional manner.
- Interviews patients to obtain all necessary account information.
- Ensures charts are completed and accurate.
- Verifies all insurance and obtain pre-certification/authorization.
- Contacts the nursing staff for emergency medical needs and answer patient and visitor questions.
Emergency Room Registrar Resume
Objective : Motivated, personable business professional. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non- professionals on all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Flexible and versatile- able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Thrive in deadline driven environments. Excellent team building skills. Pay very close attention to detail.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Volunteer Management.
- Provides an excellent, quick and easy patient experience.
- Collects payment of all forms and provide correct change when needed.
- Completes side tasks efficiently.
- Ensures payment for services by verifying benefits with insurance providers or working out financing options.
- Works closely with other hospital staff to provide the best medical outcome for patients and to safeguard personal information in accordance with federal law and hospital policy.
- Works closely with other hospital departments and serves as a liaison for patients, family of patients, hospital management, and staff to assure that patient satisfaction and quality of services are maintained and improved.
- Conducts bedside patient interview and gather necessary information for medical care and billing.