QA Inspector Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Qa Inspector with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : HPLC, Che Station Operating Software.
- Responsible for line clearance and ensuring manufacturing personnel can begin operations.
- Perform QC in-process checks on lines of operations.
- Review documentation to ensure compliance with all SOP's and GMP's Routinely review production processes and activities to ensure both compliance and efficiency.
- Reporting issues with documentation, compliance or other behavior that does not comply with GMP's and SOP's.
- Support the Director of Quality Control with special projects where necessary.
- Ensure quality by design, implement and build quality into the process at every possible level to ensure a safe and effective product that meets them specifications for its intended use.
- Assist with the implementation and annual and biannual review of new and existing SOPs.
Master Of Science
QA Inspector/Receiving Inspector Resume
Objective : High performing Quality Assurance Director/Manager, Manufacturing and Operations Manager with over 30 years experience within several job disciplines. Lean Manufacturing director for 5 years with substantial product flow improvements and cost savings. Detail-oriented ISO Lead Auditor for 6 years. Proven ability to improve performance to create highly profitable programs through training and partner relationships.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Blueprint Reading, Robotics.
- Responsible for enforcement of safety procedures, maintaining tool calibration, work organization and overall cleanliness of the lab.
- Reporting of daily, weekly and monthly KPI's as assigned.
- Responsible for material flow and accurate inventory transactions within the MRP system.
- Performs visual, functional and dimensional analysis on packaging components as needed, and is responsible for ensuring accurate inspection records are documented and maintained.
- Assists in performing first receipt inspections and supplies data to the Supplier Quality Engineer and Technical Packaging Development Group as required.
- Assists in the development of inspection procedures and range boards/panoplies.
- Ensures compliance with component certification per global and local standard operating procedures.
- Demonstrate practical use of ANSI/MIL-STD statistical sampling and inspection plans.
Lead QA Inspector Resume
Objective : Highly skilled Quality Assurance Inspector with varied experience testing, auditing and inspecting products in large production facilities. Consistently recognized as an excellent resource to improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency. A seasoned Quality Assurance Inspector known for strong client relationships and creative problem solving.
Skills : MSOffice, Computers.
- Responsible for endorsing process and product quality, efficacy, and safety through the routine assessment of plant operations and finished products.
- Monitor product quality through the performance of required visual testing.
- Maintain a working knowledge of statistically based sampling plans and their applications.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the regulatory and procedural requirements that govern those operations and products.
- Support the corrective and preventative action program by assisting with exception situations.
- Promote continuous improvement through participation in the Process Management Team program.
- Support the resolution of customer complaints (i.e.
- sample inspection and official documentation of findings).
Bachelor Of Science
QA Inspector/Inventory Coordinator Resume
Summary : Looking to obtain a job in the commercial roofing industry as a foreman, journeyman roofer or roofing inspector.
Skills : CMM Programming.
- Observe and supervise roofing/ waterproofing crews throughout the day and assure they are doing quality work that meets or exceeds the specifications laid out on the job bid and blueprints.
- Keep weekly time sheets and work history records.
- Write a detailed report each day using Microsoft Word.
- Attach pictures to the report and e-mail them to my company as well as to our customers.
- Report any issues to the customer as well as the roofing company.
- Insure all workers are adhering to all OSHA guidelines, inform workers of MSDS sheets, how to read them and where they are located.
- Survey roofs for deficiencies, write a correlating report and provide report to customers.
Lead QA Inspector Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Spanish Proficient.
- Rework or reject subassemblies or finished products as required.
- Conduct and document process and system audits using written procedures as audit standards.
- Accurately document the results of the inspections and testing.
- Maintain all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor critical equipment and instrumentation to ensure proper operation and calibration.
- Participate in the construction and/or revision of SOPs for the inspection function.
- Assist in the writing and updating inspection procedures, protocol and checklists Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervise.
- Work with production management and Quality Assurance to provide feedback to assemblers regarding accuracy of assembly procedures.
Associates In Business
QA Inspector/Production Operator Resume
Headline : Seeking a position where I can utilize my skills and expand my knowledge within a progressive company for both company and personal growth. Proficient using technical publications, electrical schematics, mechanical drawings, test procedure manuals, test and measurement equipment.
Skills : QC, Computer Repair.
- Performs inspections for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, preflight/launch of ISR assets, ensuring conformity per customer and company policies, procedures and tech data.
- Ensure maintenance documentation is current, and accurate for all maintenance actions.
- Conduct and monitor training of all assigned personnel to ensure accuracy and qualification.
- Ensure product conformity according to engineering drawings and technical publications on multiple avionics and structural modifications on the Dornier-328 and PC-12.
- Ensure all FOD, HAZMAT, OSHA, EPA, company housekeeping and policies are followed daily.
- Document all inspections performed on work tickets and QA inspection records.
- Work with engineers to improve drawings and meet FAA minimum STC projects.
- Perform inspections and prepare documents to satisfy all requirements of STC process.
Production Operator/QA Inspector Resume
Headline : Acquire a challenging position that will emphasize my extensive experience and abilities to develop and grow with a company.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Hand Tools, Power Tools, Microsoft Office, Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Problem Resolution.
- Reviewed GMP documents to insure accuracy, completeness and overall compliance with standard operating procedures and federal code.
- Performed routine audits of the GMP production area to insure facilities and operations remained in compliance.
- Performed audits on packaging lines to insure acceptable quality levels were maintained on finished product.
- Utilized problem solving skills, in addition to written and oral communication skills, when handling atypical quality issues.
- Certified trainer Dispensing Maintained a leader role as an official designee within the department.
- Responsible for the precise weighing of raw materials to insure product quality and efficacy.
- Assisted with ordering of raw materials to insure production schedules were sustained.
- Performed regular inventory adjustments of raw material quantities to insure accuracy of stock within SAP.
High School Diploma
QA Inspector/QA Supervisor Resume
Headline : To obtain an entry- level position with an established company that will allow utilizing my skill as well as offering me an opportunity to advance. Hard working, dependable, responsible, punctual and eager to work.
Skills : Management skills.
- Perform packaging and manufacturing room, equipment clearance and in-process inspections on product to meet the highest possible standards.
- Control of in house printed labels and all label room operations.
- Performing issuance and reconciliation on packaging batch records.
- Managing the inventory of packaging components.
- Perform blend sampling and submit samples to QC laboratory.
- Approve labels, outset, insert and packaging components according to company sop.
- Review manufacturing batch records for process completion and assign Retest and Expiration date before release to next sage.
- Review packaging batch records and release product prior to shipment.
High School Diploma
QA Inspector Lead Resume
Objective : A high performing technical Engineering writer and seasoned administrative assistant who increases the productivity of individuals, teams and processes by successfully managing diverse priorities in time sensitive environments. A strict attention to detail to produce outcomes that area on target, on time and within budget. An individual contributor and award winning team member with exceptional time, process and people management skills.
Skills : Quality Assurance Inspector.
- Coordinate with Manufacturing to determine test/inspection schedule demands.
- Prioritize QC Inspector activities according to manufacturing demand.
- Analyze manufacturing processes and identify improvements to determine more efficient inspection methods or techniques.
- Consistent with the quality plan perform inspections or process verification run, including process controls.
- Performing incoming inspection of material prior use.
- Assist on the first article inspection of the part to ensure conformance prior start running the job.
- Perform final inspections on productions parts, ensure that inspections are performed with the proper gages or inspection equipment and document inspections.
- Review documents and inspect and sign off parts on the service provided for compliance before releasing into production of for shipment.
QA Inspector/Technician Resume
Objective : To work as a Quality Assurance Inspector/ Supervisor to use my past training in this field to help your company excel and reach its fullest potential.
Skills : Catia V5, Solidworks, GD&T, Mechanical Design.
- Performed the inspection on various sub-assemblies and finished products by using statistical sampling systems.
- Prepared records of all the inspection work carried in the facility, maintained an area for the collection of samples.
- Administered all installation and maintenance work carried in the facility.
- Assisted the supervisor in inspecting site and checked for any violation of the contractor's Standard of Work.
- Maintained a record of all the inspection work carried in the facility to ensure its compliance with all the company policies and procedures.
- Researched technical documents to ensure the process was being preform to set standards.
- Blasting and Paint Supervisor Prepared industrial equipment for painting thorough cleaning.
- Assisted with mixing paint mixtures as per formulas.
Master of Science
QA Inspector/Laborer Resume
Summary : Over 17 years experience in quality inspection and machine operations. Consistently exceeds company standards, and productivity goals. Tester with background in automation and extensive experience working with clients and implementing standard quality assurance processes.
Skills : Microsoft Office products, AutoDesk AutoCAD.
- Inspected and packaged products meticulously according to manufacturing specifications.
- Created and executed system and integration test scripts.
- Recorded inspection and test data such as weights, temperatures, grades and quantities inspected and graded.
- Discarded and rejected products, materials and equipment that did not meet specifications.
- Determined adjustment and certification methods, formulas, and measuring instruments required based on blueprints.
- Recorded defects and coordinated issue resolution with development team and functional leads.
- Performed preliminary, in progress, hidden damage and final product inspections.
- Identified and helped resolve non-conforming product issues.
High School Diploma
QA Inspector Resume
Objective : Motivated, personable business professional with technical certification and a successful track record of Incoming, In-process, and Final Inspection using quality procedures. Performs duties to review all manufacturing and packaging batch records at appropriate times in order to insure accuracy, completeness, and compliance to GMP and existing SOP's in the final QA disposition of all productions. Proficient with all types of measuring equipment.
Skills : Data Entry, microsoft office, microsoft office, Data Analysis.
- Insured the quality of manufactured products by performing dimensional, visual, inspections on two machines.
- Checked molds for several machines at the start of shift to ensure the quality of a product.
- Performed Gauging for Wedge 500 qualification.
- Perform the first and last article inspection at the start and end of orders.
- Preformed gauging of parts with third part witness for.
- Perform a visual inspection of phosphate parts.
- Set molds for threads and seals used an optical comparator to view thread/ seal form acceptability.
- Set alloy casting for trace mold and used a shadow box with trace overlay.
Bachelor Of Science