Quality Engineering Manager Resume
Summary : Quality Manager with experience in aerospace, consumer goods and automotive capable of transferring full range of skills into multiple industries. A dynamic leader with proven abilities to build teams, develop and implement systems supporting company objectives. Core Strengths: Supplier Audits PPAP/ PFMEA/GD&T/SPC Excellent Communicator Excellent knowledge of managerial skills Great problem solving skills Good decision making skills Knowledgeable about AS9100/ISO 8D Process RCCA.
Skills : PFMEA , DFMEA, DVP&R, APQP, ASQ- CQT, CMI, QM, QA, Supplier development, 8D, GD&T,.
- Planed, assigned, coordinated and reviewed the work of Quality Assurance Engineers and/or supervisors.
- Established company policies and procedures or other guidelines as they relate to assigned area.
- Ensured organization has effective Root Cause Problem Solving (RCPS) activities and successful identification of systemic issues and corrective actions.
- Supervised, coordinated and performed a variety of administrative staff work such as: scheduling, maintaining records, responding to requests for information or services.
- Performed related administrative planning and research activities.
- Prepared correspondence, reported, statistical information, developed policies, procedures and/or trained methods.
- Completed performance evaluations; make hiring recommendations and fill staff vacancies as needed, recommends disciplinary actions; approve vacations and time off.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Quality Engineering Manager Resume
Summary : Demonstrated interpersonal/ organization strengths and excellent written/ verbal communication skills. Proven ability to work effectively within tight time constraints and to lead a diverse team of professionals by problem solving, strong prioritization, and multi-tasking skills.
Skills : Supplier Quality, FMEA, Process.
- Responsible for department staffing, budgeting, personnel management, and allocation of quality engineering resources to projects.
- Performed supplier audits (Quality systems and Manufacturing process).
- Monitored supplier quality performance by creating project dashboards and weekly monitoring with cross function teams and suppliers.
- Prepared summaries for communication to management and provided input for supplier quarterly business review.
- Produced quality inspection requirements per engineering drawings/specification for incoming parts and conducted gage R&R and MSA (Measurement System Analysis) at supplier sites and receiving inspection for first article inspection.
- Evaluated supplier readiness and adherence to product quality plans during pre and post production of the products by monitoring weekly first pass yield and addressing the failures for corrective action/s with suppliers.
- Reviewed and approved supplier deviation / change requests (Process - Geographic change).
M.S. In Mechanical Engineer
Jr. Quality Engineering Manager Resume
Objective : Provide leadership and experience in Project, Industrial, and Process Engineering, Lean Six-Sigma Improvement Operations, Product Development & Introduction, SMT, ISO Audits, Recruiting, Information Systems, and Tri-lingual expertise to a Corporation which values team work and a diversified workforce.
Skills : Time management, Team Work.
- Implemented Lean 6 Sigma program & Improvement tools needed to decrease large financial losses.
- Developed & trained entire staff, at all structure levels on QA tools & Tyco philosophies.
- Chaired Audit and opening/closing meetings & we accomplished ISO-9001 & ISO-14001 Re-Certifications.
- Led Tyco Team's preparations efforts & both Audits resulted in total 5 Minor Non/Conformities & few improvement suggestions.
- Exceeded all quality organization goals for five years.
- Improved acceptable quality level from 77% to 100%.
- Monitored reports and record keeping activities filed by assigned personnel for completeness, accuracy and adherence to policy and procedure guidelines.
Quality Engineering Manager III Resume
Objective : ASQ certified Six Sigma Green Belt Professional with 5+ years of experience and proven track record of applying lean principles, six sigma methods, statistical tools and process improvement techniques to perform root cause analysis and achieve bottom-line results. Exceptional problem-solver with keen ability to resolve technology issues, analyze/define process improvements utilizing industry standard techniques and Lean Six Sigma concepts.
Skills : Airframe & Powerplant Technician, NDT Inspector, Manufacturing Engineer, Liaison Engineer, Quality Engineer.
- Led project meetings with all internal department managers and clients to identify new process improvement opportunities in areas of quality, cost, and performance.
- Devised continuous improvement initiatives to improve operational efficiency and productivity.
- Accelerated deployment of new and changed processes to provide improved results.
- Interacted and supported all ECE/CCC homologation requirements and recertification processes.
- Designed fixtures and aftermarket products utilizing SOLIDWORKS.
- Trained staff for usage of gauges, measuring techniques, sorting, product identification, control of non-conforming product, and processes of monitoring incoming and outgoing product quality.
- Oversaw Inspection and Testing activities on products using advanced techniques like white light scanning, Kocour STEP Testing, QUV weather testing, CMM and calibration.
Master Of Science
Quality Engineering Manager II Resume
Summary : Innovative Software Quality Engineering Leader with twenty years of hands-on experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle and proven track record of repeatedly shipping high quality software solutions for the IT industry in the Retail, Internet, Telecommunications, Enterprise and Cloud markets.
Skills : PECVD, Labview, AFM, FTIR.
- Managed and influenced the quality of development and delivery of business solutions for a Unified billing solution using industry standard products and technology that enable optimal business performance for Usage collection, Rating, Billing and Reporting of Rackspace Cloud Products developed on OpenStack.
- Managed and forecasted team level expenses including department allocations, project/program, software and vendor expenses.
- Responsible for vendor management activities including service agreements, staff augmentation and technology contracts with multiple vendors.
- Provided technical leadership in the plan, design, development, testing (Functional, Regression, Integration, Performance, Load), test automation frameworks, implementation and maintenance of business solutions.
- Lead test strategy in defining quality criteria, test coverage, metrics and resource allocation for releases of all the billing modules that are part of billing pipeline.
- Lead performance testing efforts for various complex projects (web applications, web services, backend billing applications, databases and other legacy components) and built a team with this core competency.
- Mentored and trained team on processes, tools and best practices that are part of Software Performance Engineering.
Quality Engineering Manager I Resume
Summary : Use of techniques, procedures, people and systems to focus on the successful completion of various programs and projects with 95% success rate for on time projects. Raises productivity from 41-69% within 2 years and 1st pass yields from 75-95% in 2 years within all areas of company (international and domestic) by implementing continuous improvement practices.
Skills : Experienced with providing technical support to driveline.
- Managed Product Test Lab Test ensuring technicians were following BHMA standards.
- Worked on many New Product Development teams with BDHHI Corporate Design, Manufacturing Engineers as well as Sourcing to ensure products met or exceeded BHMA standards and the desired outcome for the Marketing Team.
- Worked with the Corporate QA Staff developing new finish standards at offsite vendors.
- Hired and trained QE staff Resourcing component parts to Asian Suppliers.
- Traveled within Mainland China and Taiwan developing suppliers, troubleshooting problems and assuring Corrective Action Plans have been put in place and are effective and changes are being monitored with SPC.
- Mentored and guided QE Leads to manage the daily operational decisions required for high quality releases.
- Trained QE engineers on the test automation tools and the process.
Assistant Quality Engineering Manager Resume
Objective : Quality Manager in the medical device industry, ensuring quality of combination products and drug containers. Twelve years of manufacturing experience, six of which is in quality and management.
Skills : Certifications: Project Management Professional.
- Managed the Grayhill Quality Laboratory, consisting of a team of seven associates, two engineers and five technicians, responsible for the design validation testing of Grayhill product.
- Developed a vision and built a technical, multi-ethnic, independent team that prided itself on sharing knowledge, assisting each other, and serving as a support service to meet this vision.
- Reestablished the credibility of the quality department, establishing relationships and trust with engineering departments to make the department a value-added resource.
- Revamped multiple test labs to establish them as world-class quality test labs.
- Implemented policies to standardize methods and generate professional technical reports for all testing performed, sending many to customers to obtain design approval.
- Developed and implemented a visible project tracking to schedule new projects and manage existing ones, establishing deadlines and accountability for the assignees.
- Developed and tracked lab performance metrics such as test efficiency, throughput, and customer satisfaction.
Associate Quality Engineering Manager Resume
Summary : Looking for a Mechanical Manager position that will utilize problem solving, leadership and technical skills in Product Development & Project Engineering.
Skills : AutoCAD LT Project Management, MS Office.
- Lead and oversaw the Quality Engineering Function to ensure compliance with production certifications, quality policy, type design data, and customer expectations.
- Developed and implemented Quality performance metrics (to include COPQ) across all production lines (8 Aircraft Models) in a highly vertically integrated manufacturing facility.
- Oversaw Root Cause Corrective Action for all production.
- Developed meaningful Quality metrics (COPQ) to drive corporate cost reduction initiatives by greater than 10%.
- Developed cross-functional teams to address systemic issues, RCCA, and process improvements.
- Improved the Quality Manual through a major restructure/rewrite based on AS9100 achieving FAA MIDO approval.
- Developed internal audit system, procedures and staffing to meet CFR 21.137 compliance.
Assistant Quality Engineering Manager I Resume
Summary : Quality management professional with experience and education in Quality Management, Quality Engineering and System Development. Experience as ISO 9000/ TS16949 internal auditor, 5S methodology trainer, Lean Manufacturing facilitator, Practical Problem Solving facilitator.
Skills : Correspondence And Task Management System.
- Transferred to corporate headquarters, from Cambridge (MD) to start up the Supplier Quality function for two merging organizations.
- Resolved backlog of global delinquent supplier corrective actions & established improved time (80%) to resolution, while resolving fundamental related process issues with suppliers & global manufacturing sites.
- Established ranking of suppliers based on continuous performance, in order to audit corrective action effectiveness & formally audit suppliers facilities for adherence to Global QMS SOP's (re: ISO & AS).
- Created first article inspection processes for parts & assemblies for the Power Management organization.
- Performed assessments of Customer corrective actions for comprehensiveness & effectiveness; created streamlined process to guide Supplier corrective actions.
- Created Source Inspection Program & established quality requirements for new Solar Arc Fault Product Line.
- Completed formal ISO9001:2008 Internal Auditor, Six Sigma Green Belt Training & GD&T Pilot Program.
Bachelor's In Electro
Quality Engineering Manager Resume
Summary : Highly motivated individual who is willing to assume a responsible position where would best utilize managerial skills and experience in the construction environment. Knowledge is fundamentally based on building construction and is enhanced by purchasing and operations. Through experience and training developed to be an asset to any organization.
Skills : Six Sigma - Green Belt NGC 6-2006  Lead Auditor Cert # Q14995.
- Managed Quality Engineering & Engineering for this OEM & contract medical device manufacturing company including 4 Quality Engineers & 15 Quality Technicians.
- Managed validation/process optimization/characterization, process capability studies & Documentation department.
- Led Internal Audits & drove corrective actions.
- Hosted FDA & Third Party Audits, responded to audit findings & implemented corrective actions.
- Provided QE & Engineering support.
- Managed Customer Complaint system, investigation, and CAPA & complaint closure.
- Led successful cGMP implementation; ensured FDA compliance & managed ISO & CE certification.
- Managed 510(k) submissions for new products & product enhancements, technical files development Provided feedback for M&A activities.
- Developed & implemented change control system & updated all documentation.