Registered Dietitian Resume
Summary : A highly motivated, results oriented Registered Dietitian with a passion for providing quality nutritional services to meet patient health and diet needs. Demonstrated experience evaluating needs, analyzing food nutritional content, calculating nutritional requirements, and giving appropriate diet education and counseling.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Provide recommendations in integrative, functional and holistic medicine, nutritional genomics, whole foods, dietary supplements and natural healing modalities.
- Provide Health Lectures to the community and on television broadcasts.
- Assess current laboratory status and diagnosis.
- Analyze hormonal balances, insulin resistance, and lipid status.
- Utilize salivary testing to address underlying allergies, stress, and adrenal function.
- Provide nutrition education and treatment for auto-immune disorders, adrenal fatigue, Leaky Gut, dysbiosis, hormone imbalance, thyroid disorder, and insulin resistance.
- Collaborate with Pain Management MD in assisting patients through physical therapy & rehab with appropriate exercise and therapeutic nutrition plans.
- Review medical treatment plan of overseeing WNCNP.
BS In Zoology
Registered Dietitian Counselor Resume
Objective : Seeking a position as a Registered Dietitian at a health care facility that will benefit from my interpersonal skills, passion for proper nutrition and health, as well as my classroom and practical experiences.
Skills : Nutrition Counseling, Kitchen Sanitation Inspections, Menu Planning.
- Developed individual and innovative nutritional care plans for 50 long- term residents, 25 assisted living residents on a monthly basis.
- Directly supervises 12 dietary aides on a daily basis.
- Resolved resident concerns or complaints and ensuring that they are rectified and corrections implemented through in-service programs and individual counseling.
- Complied with and implemented programs that met the requirements of all updated federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
- Conduct new hire interviews and orient newly hired staff with Dining Services policies and procedures.
- Monitoring and managing Monthly Performance Improvement Projects and creating plans of correction and implementation.
- Maintaining deficiency-free State Inspection during tenure with Saint John's on the Lake.
- Interacting and educating residents to reevaluate their needs and requests to promote health.
Master Of Science
Registered Dietitian/Licensed Dietitian Resume
Headline : Over the course of my internship, I have found the clinical arena of dietetics to best suit my aspirations. I enjoy learning new things about this profession every day, and I enjoy passing along the learned information to others. I work well in group settings as well as individual settings. I use my previous experiences to my advantage when I'm working through cases to build upon my assessments and interventions.
Skills : Weight Management, Nutrition Counseling, Behavioral Therapy, Nutrition Education, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoimt, Microsoft Excel.
- Provide nutrition assessment, education, and support for participants of physician-directed weight loss program and for patients before and after bariatric surgery.
- Calculate patients' nutritional requirements using standard equations and best practice recommendations.
- Lead support groups, nutrition lectures, and individual nutrition counseling sessions.
- Develop, evaluate, and revise educational materials.
- Evaluate patients' laboratory results and medical history to create personalized nutrition recommendations.
- Educate patients' on nutrition products and vitamin supplements.
- Participate in marketing events in the community.
Adult Weight Management
Registered Dietitian/Dining Services Resume
Objective : Nutrition counseling on various topics related to nutrition and health, medical nutrition therapy assessments and documentation. I conduct group class sessions on topics such as nutrition and diabetes self management, carbohydrate counting, and healthy meal planning. I have more than one year experience working in an inpatient/outpatient eating disorder clinic.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Cerner, CBORD.
- Cross-trained/relief dietitian in the following areas: Medical and surgical units: Assess nutritional needs related to medical conditions, recent surgeries, pressure ulcers, or severe weight loss.
- Adult Intensive Care Unit: Create individualized nutrition support plan for patient based on medical condition.
- Attend interdisciplinary rounds and provide feedback to ensure patients are meeting necessary energy and protein needs.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: Monitor growth progress; follow feeding, as well as vitamin/mineral protocols.
- Work with interdisciplinary team to provide recommendations regarding increasing/decreasing formula concentration or volume for infants with poor or excessive growth respectively.
- Educated on variety of term, pre-term, and specialty formulas available.
- Florida Hospital for Children: Provide medical nutrition therapy counseling for patients and their parents.
- Provide recommendations for enteral nutrition plans.
Bachelor's In Dietetics
Registered Dietitian II Resume
Objective : Over thirteen years experience as a Registered Dietitian in acute care settings, as Director of non-profit organization, and contract employee for senior living facilities. Self-disciplined, motivated, organized and willing to learn and progress in this field.
Skills : Point Click Care, Microsoft Office, Matrix.
- Prepared nutritional assessments/care plans for patients in surgical setting: Bariatric and pain management patients.
- Food Service Director- supervised patient menus and distribution.
- Oversaw kitchen operations, complying with Joint Commission standards.
- Educated preoperative patients on appropriate Gastric Bypass diet and recommended lifestyle changes.
- Honors and Interests High School Diploma, Catholic of Pointe Coupee, New Roads, Louisiana Completed Dietetic Internship program in May 2002.
- Successfully completed Registered Dietitian Examination, August 2002.
- Member of several wound care teams during employment.
- Serv-Safe Certified Successfully passed many TJC surveys in various hospital settings, as Clinical Dietitian and Director of department.
Registered Dietitian III Resume
Headline : Seeking a position as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist where there is a need for skilled nutrition counseling and nutrition education. Seeking employment with a shared dedication to integrative and functional medicine practices, and a commitment to providing compassionate and intelligent care.
Skills : Registered Dietitian, Commission on Dietetic Registration, 996815; Microsoft Office 2007; MediTech - electronic medical charting software.
- Assess and estimate resident / patient nutritional needs.
- Care plan the resident nutrition and hydration status and risk factors.
- Attend a scheduled meeting and conferences per facility policy.
- Monitor and review resident weight trends and provide nutrition recommendation as needed Review and monitor the nutrition and hydration status of residents on enteral feeding based on recent laboratory values.
- Monthly scheduled inspection for Food Safety and Sanitation of the Dietary Department.
- Provide recommendation to DSM any issues or concern related to sanitation and food safety conducted.
- Provide quarterly in service to DSM and Dietary staff.
B.S. In Foods And Nutrition
Registered Dietitian I Resume
Headline : To seek a position as a Certified Diabetes Educator that will allow me to offer others the benefit from my expertise and experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Conducted individual nutrition counseling and provided medical nutrition therapy.
- Collected pertinent data to form nutrition assessment, evaluation and nutrition diagnosis and appropriate documentation into Allscripts.
- Created and conducted group education classes relating to nutrition and various chronic disease states.
- Consulted and coordinated patient care with other team members and physicians.
- Created and presented nutritional wellness presentations and handouts to employees and also outside community agencies or corporations.
- Assisted in the weight loss program, Medifit (Nestle Optifast products); provided individual nutrition assessment and facilitated group discussions.
- Monitored and educated bariatric surgery candidates.
BS In Dietetics
Sr. Registered Dietitian Resume
Summary : Board certified, registered dietitian with solid experience in patient nutrition, health and exercise. Exhibits strong organization, excellent written and verbal communication, and collaboration skills.
Skills : Nutrition Counseling, Nutrition Education, Clinical Nutrition, Fitness Training, Health Coaching, Strength Training, Health Education.
- Provided nutrition counseling to high-risk patients with gestational diabetes, hypertension, PCOS, teen/adult pregnancy, post-partum depression, iron-deficiency anemia, anorexia, substance abuse, excessive weight gain, weight loss, nausea and vomiting and vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
- Counseled patients on relationship between food, nutrition, weight and health maintenance and disease prevention.
- Assessed patient diet history, oral intake, stage-of-change, nutrition/diet awareness, food insecurity and preparation.
- Monitored infant/child/teen/adult nutrition status, weight changes, therapeutic formula intolerance, infant acid reflux, dehydration, and constipation/diarrhea bowel conditions.
- Evaluated hemoglobin and hematocrit lab values to reduce iron-deficiency anemia risk factors.
- Provided education to both group and individual settings on diets low in heme/non-heme iron, protein, sodium, cholesterol, healthy fats, carbohydrate counting, healthy food preparation, shopping and cooking techniques.
- Provided lactation counseling, promotion and education to improve nutrition status of women, infants and children.
Bachelor Of Science
Registered Dietitian Lead Resume
Summary : Registered Dietitian Skilled career professional with 5 years of practical experience in hospital care, pediatrics, DM outpatient clinics, cancer center, WIC program, school nutrition, eating disorders, and long term care. Specializing in long term care with a passion to improve the quality of life in the elderly population. Focusing on the nutrition needs of rehab patients in the Transitional Care Unit. Developed skills to support all aspects of the Dining Services Department team.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Electronic Medical Records.
- Provide medical nutrition therapy based on a patient's nutritional status upon being admitted to the acute care setting.
- Counsel patients and their families regarding new diet and lifestyle changes.
- diabetic diet, low salt diet, and low cholesterol diet) Recommend formulas and macronutrients for enteral and parenteral nutrition support for critically ill and general medical/surgical patients.
- Instruct and provide dietetic interns with the knowledge base needed to be successful in the acute care setting as an entry level dietitian.
- Educate catering associates regarding each specialized inpatient diet provided in the acute care setting.
- Test inpatient meal trays for acceptable temperature ranges, correct food items, and appropriate condiments allowed for each specialized diet.
- Teach biweekly joint replacement class to upcoming surgical patients on healthy eating before and after a joint replacement surgery.
Registered Dietitian/Assistant Resume
Objective : Nutrition intervention and clinical and food service supervision experience. Worked with acute and chronic patients - all age groups and specialties. Outstanding patient education and management skills. Excellent knowledge of therapeutic diets. Able to use diet manuals as a resource for age-specific needs and assessment care plans. Supervised cross-functional staff, including dietitians, technicians, and clinical and administrative staff.
Skills : Multiple computer programs used in Long Term Care.
- Achieved requirements to sit for CDE exam with more than 2 years experience and 1,000+ direct diabetes self management education hours.
- Provided individual and group education for diabetes patients based on ADA program curriculum and standards.
- Provided educational instruction for hospital inpatients based on consults or Hemoglobin A1C to improve safety and quality of diabetes self care management at home.
- Improved and updated diabetes education materials based on annual ADA standards.
- Served as a health coach and class instructor for hospital employees and spouses to improve biometrics to reduce the risks associated with metabolic disease.
- Analyzed online food diaries and provided individualized feedback in person, telephonically, and electronically for weight loss program participants.
- Presented for groups upon request on various nutrition topics and created appropriate handouts and visual materials.
Registered Dietitian Associate Resume
Summary : Managed food service department and supervised dietary staff. Trained new employees and provided in-service updates to all staff. Provided training and audits on food safety and kitchen sanitation. Screened and assessed patient's nutrition status and prepared care plans. Provided nutritional recommendations and interventions. Counseled patients and family members. Participated interdisciplinary meetings and quality assurance programs. Communicated with physicians and other health providers.
Skills : CPR certified by the American Heart Association. Effective interpersonal and group communication skills and team player. Computer skills in MS office, Nutrition Data System for research, and Nutribase.
- Planned and directed the overall operation of the dietary department.
- Audited kitchen sanitation and food safety on a regular basis.
- Evaluated meal preparation and provided recommendations on ways to improve client's satisfaction.
- Communicated recommendations and interventions to dietary manager and facility administrator.
- Educated dietary staff on food safety and sanitation to increase their level of competency.
- Participated monthly/weekly quality assurance meetings.
- Collaborated with members of the IDT team with regard to residents' health progress.
- Assessed resident's nutritional status and provided recommendations including enteral feeding.
Registered Dietitian Resume
Summary : Driven and compassionate healthcare professional with ten years hands-on experience in fast-paced hospital environments including patient services and clinical nutrition management. Accountable and responsible with a strong focus on providing patients, physicians and clients with the highest quality of customer service. Highly effective leader within the clinical leadership team who handles tasks with a sense of urgency while ensuring accuracy and sustained compliance within the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office., Good typing skills, > 40 wpm.
- Educate patients with diabetes in regards to the relationship between diet and obtaining euglycemia including medical nutrition therapy and use of insulin and the function of insulin.
- Educate patients on cholesterol and blood pressure management.
- Guest of radio show discussing weight loss and personal responsibility with weight loss clinic.
- Instruct patients on how to use insulin pumps.
- Certified trainer for MiniMed, Animas, and Disetronic insulin pumps.
- Counsel patients on long term solutions to weight loss.
- Follow-up with these patients to work with them in achieving their desired goals towards better health and weight reduction.
- Teach a series of weight loss classes teamed with an Exercise Physiologist.
BS In Nutrition