Registered Nurse Case Manager Resume
Objective : One and a half years experience as a Patient Care Assistant on Med/Surg/Pediatric unit at Lewistown Hospital in Pennsylvania. Two Years Med/Surg/Pediatric experience as a Registered Nurse at Lewistown Hospital as well. Eight Months experience with Home Nursing Agency as a Registered Nurse Case Manager. Currently working at Zephyrhills Correctional Institute as a Registered Nurse (charge nurse) . Relocating back to PA and seeking employment.
Skills : IV Therapy, Blood Draws, Computer ,charting.
- Conducted a comprehensive patient assessment(s), initial, reassessment, discharge and ongoing of the client's needs, including OASIS assessment at appropriate time points.
- Communicated findings to ordering physician.
- Validated medical diagnoses and submitted preliminary ranking.
- Identified and prioritized the problems/needs of the patient.
- Established a physician-directed, individualized treatment plan in conjunction with Utilization Management staff.
- Established and managed patient Plan of Treatment for all disciplines/services, from assessment to discharge under direction of physician for a defined caseload.
- Obtained physician orders for all service and treatment.
Associate Of Science In Nursing
Registered Nurse Case Manager III Resume
Objective : Registered Nurse with 16 years experience in healthcare. The last 3 years have provided education related to disease process, symptom management, medication management, and resource utilization. Managed a caseload of 25 with weekly in home visits. a background in providing care to home care patients for both home health and home hospice.
Skills : ACLS, BLS, Cerner, Pointcare, Microsoft Word.
- Supervised LPNs and CNAs working on the unit.
- Coordinated with admissions team to facilitate complicated admissions Coordinate discharges and discharge education for complicated and critical discharges to home Complete site visits to outside facilities to assess patients for appropriateness for skilled nursing facility Function as liaison for outside facilities to market ventilator unit and short term rehabilitation unit and recruit admissions to assist in maintaining census.
- Membered of the Fall Prevention Committee for the unit Chairperson of the facility's Relationship Based Care Unit Practice Council.
- Initiated and followed through with the Congestive Heart Failure Protocol to help decrease patient readmissions and improve overall patient outcomes.
- Researched, developed, and currently implementing facility wide Pneumonia Prevention Protocol to help decrease patient readmissions and improve overall patient outcomes.
- Functioned as the facility's case manager and care transitions coordinator.
- Evaluated patient needs for a safe and efficient discharge from the time of admission to the time they are discharged.
Bachelor's In Science Of Nursing
Registered Nurse Case Manager II Resume
Headline : A highly motivated Registered Nurse that's seeking an opportunity with a company/establishment that requires comprehensive knowledge of nursing standards of care and superior analytical skills. A resourceful, efficient, reliable RN, with 20+ years of experience in the healthcare field; providing quality patient-centered care.
Skills : Medical Research. Legal Research. Evidence Law. Trial.
- Traveled various counties for in-house visits with patients', ages ranging from 5-90+ years; with various health conditions.
- Collaborated with other professionals to evaluate patients medical or physical conditions, and to a assess client needs.
- Counseled clients/patients in individual and group sessions to help them overcome dependencies, recover from illness and adjust to life.
- Organized support groups or counsel family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with and supporting the client/patient.
- Planed discharge from care facilities to home or other care facilities.
- Modified treatment plans to comply with changes in client/patient status.
- Monitored, evaluated and recorded client progress according to measurable goals describe in treatments and care plans.
Certificate In Legal Nurse Consultant
Registered Nurse Case Manager I Resume
Headline : A Certified Professional Coder position where over 13 years' experience can contribute to the organization's operations while expounding high quality medical coding.
Skills : Pediatrics, Home Health, Psych, Geriatrics.
- Coordinated the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for patients.
- Acted as a liaison between patient/family and host nation healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and effectively.
- Performed duties as host nation medical facility liaison.
- Assessed the physical, functional, social, and psychological needs of patients.
- Identified a comprehensive medical plan.
- Implemented the plan with coordination with the Director of Health Services, the Medical Services Manager and/or the Psychologist.
- Recommended referrals to the Physician Assistant and/or Director of Health Services for treatment at appropriate host nation or other facilities.
Bachelor Of Science In Nursing
Assistant Registered Nurse Case Manager Resume
Headline : Registered nurse with broad background looking for prn or part-time nursing position, Registered Nurse acts as the coordinator of the health care team for individual patients in order to maintain the proper linkages within a continuum of care for best patient outcomes. The RN Case Manager administers medication and treatments, maintains and submits the clinical record for each patient and provides progress notes, as needed.
Skills : Case Management, Admissions, Death Visits.
- Provided excellent care and support to terminal ill patients and their families.
- Provided comfort and continuous education as disease process progresses.
- Updated care plans and medications/charts.
- Prepared all documentation for IDG/FST meetings with Medical Director.
- Maintained all documents as confidential.
- Corresponded between health care team (RN, Social Worker, Chaplain, CNA, Volunteer Coordinator) Planning respite stay for patients.
- Responsible for managing patient/family caseload and providing skilled professional nursing assessment, planning, implementation, and supportive care .
Associates Of Science In Nursing
Associate Registered Nurse Case Manager I Resume
Summary : Case Manager works collaboratively with members, families, and providers in the case management process, and draws on a strong knowledge base involving clinical standards and expertise, insurance plans and products, and other benefits and funding resources. The case manager uses a cross-disciplinary medical and mental health/substance use approach to create a comprehensive, whole-person personal care plan to help patients with high health complexity overcome clinical and non-clinical barriers to improvement.
Skills : Injections, Infusion Medication, Catheters, Diabetic Footcare, Wound Care, Wound Vac Therapy, Chemo Certified, DBT Therapy Training, Nursing Focused Groups For Children And Adults, Case Managment, CPR, Customer Service.
- Supervised personal care assistants in the homes of clients needing daily assistance with activities of daily living, health related needs, instrumental activities of daily living, and behaviors.
- Collaborated with medical doctors to obtain orders for equipment needed by clients to ensure their optimal safety.
- Produced care plans for the client's personal care assistant to follow to ensure the client receives proper and individualized care.
- Collaborated with public health nurses.
- Created hospitalization reports for clients who have been hospitalized or institutionalized.
- Performed assessments on new clients, including in the report their diagnosis, current medications, vital signs, and full head to toe assessment.
- Ensured the clients' homes are safe and clean.
- Collected, recorded, and documented data appropriately.
Associate In Registered Nurse
Assistant Registered Nurse Case Manager I Resume
Summary : Goal is to apply medical knowledge, experience, and skills acquired throughout nursing career to enhance healthcare facility's medical services. It is intent to support the mission and vision of the healthcare environment in which employed in order to achieve the established goals and maintain community support.
Skills : Case Management, Computer , Communication, Leadership.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Communicated with vast client customer and provider base throughout multiple states.
- Negotiated provider rate when needed.Followed member Clint's across the continuim of care Implemented one of the first telehomecare cases in the Capital region working collaboratively to maintain health status of members in the community to maintain cost effective care reduce hsp readmission Provided authorizations for all home care and medically necessary home, IV infusion services , ongoing member MD followup.Extensive experience as a telephonic health coach.
- Assisted members with complex, chronic care issues , providing format and working closely with multiple Medical Directors , care liasons at all levels of the care spectrum to improve member health and maintaining costs Investigated.
- Provided and submitted information to Quality Department about special incidents, events and complaints.
- Continually maintained and improved the company's reputation and positive image in the markets served.
- Strategically planned methods to achieve operational goals and targets.
AAS In Nursing
Registered Nurse Case Manager Resume
Summary : To be engaged in health information technology positions in which passion for health care and experience in the field can be utilized to the highest level.
Skills : Workers Compensation, Patient care service.
- Coordinated the comprehensive medical care for approximately 300 patients with chronic hematological diseases.
- Participated in regular meetings with physicians and other healthcare providers at two hospital locations regarding the needs of patients in outpatient as well as inpatient settings.
- Worked closely with families and patients to assess for factors that could indicate high risk complications and provide appropriate referrals.
- Provided follow up for laboratory and diagnostic results and monitor adherence to treatment plans.
- Remained available for patients and families in the event of questions regarding complications resulting from disease.
- Managed all clinic schedules in coordination with patients, patient families, and healthcare providers.
- Developed and implemented education protocols to be used by all members of the medical team to educate patients, family members, and healthcare professionals regarding hematological diseases.
Bachelor Of Science
Registered Nurse Case Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position with a stable company utilizing specialized skills, strong leadership abilities, personality, and people skills. To obtain a position in an institute with caring people and advancement opportunities for professional career. Ability to make a difference and contribute in the ongoing success of the company.
Skills : Case Management, Computer , Communication, Leadership, Team Player, Customer Service.
- Registered Nurse Case Manager- Case manage Medicaid/Medicare members in the Assisted Living Facilities ( CBRF, RCAC and Skilled Nursing Homes.) Lead the Interdisciplinary Team on all health issues, complete Health assessments and Member Center Plans.
- Participated in the 180 day review with the Social Worker.
- Coordinated the care of the client with acute and primary providers and hospital discharge planners.
- Completed Notice of Action and Critical Incident reports when appropriate.
- Attended staffing with the Social Worker when there are health related issues.
- Completed Long Term Care Functional Screens.
- Completed resource Allocation Decision Method on all R.N.
Registered Nurse In Complex
Registered Nurse Case Manager Resume
Objective : Dedicated and professional Registered Nurse with over 9 years of experience in the field of pediatrics, home care case management of pediatric and maternal- child health, travel nursing in pediatric acute care and community based flu clinics. Now seeking a position in a setting that evaluates and manages both common and complex medical conditions in patients of all ages.
Skills : Computer , Computer , Case Management, Case Management, Injections, Phlebotomy, Infusion, Infusion.
- Identified infants at risk for respiratory syncytial virus and providing care by administering synagis vaccines monthly to those at risk.
- Worked closely with clients, families and their treatment team to provide optimal care in the home setting and act as a patient advocate.
- Assisted in resolving and satisfying client requests and internal operational issues.
- Cooperated and communicated effectively with physicians to ensure client satisfaction and compliance with set standards.
- Created and maintained computerized record management systems to record and process data and generate reports.
- Continually improved knowledge, skills and performance based on feedback and self-identified professional developmental needs.
- Associated Family Medical Consultants, employed April, 2009 thru Sept, 1010.Position Held: Started as a medical assistant while attending nursing.
Associate In Applied Science