Relocation Coordinator Resume
Summary : Resultsdriven business professional seeking a positon where customer communication skills, knowledge, and technical abilities will contribute to supporting business growth and operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suites, Microsoft Office Suite, ADP and Ceridian payroll, Scan and Fax.
- Performs assessment of relocation and housing needs for clients.
- Reviews, compiles and collects relocation information for clients.
- Manages relocation activities, and coordinates all logistics of movein, including furniture delivery, utility set up, and security deposit.
- Ensures 100% compliance with regulations and relocation guidelines.
- Provides advice and support to clients, maintaining regular contact throughout the process.
- Produces cost projections and calculates relocation compensation.
- Responsible for expense management, including the reconciliation and verification of all client reimbursements Updates the Brookfield Global Relocation Services database and provides the required data for the production of status reports.
Sr. Relocation Coordinator Resume
Summary : Led tours of premier retirement facilities, answered questions about available programs and counseled prospective residents, networked and partnered . Works with property management and clients to resolve any issues following movein. Builds productive and effective relationships with clients, and continually assesses opportunities to expand client relationships.
Skills : Customer service, Relocation process.
- Assisted with organizing and structure Cash for Keys program for REO department.
- Managing and coordinating all Cash for Keys offers.
- Calculated offer amount and issuing Cash for Keys instructions and agreement to Brokers.
- Negotiated Cash for Keys amounts and vacancy timeframes by communicating with Brokers and occupants.
- Reviewed Cash for Keys agreements and occupants W9 forms insuring correct information is completed for checks to be processed.
- Coordinated Cash for Keys checks and broker bonus checks with property preservation companies.
- Communicated with Brokers; Eviction Attorneys; Occupants; Coworkers on issues dealing with Cash for Keys.
Applied Science Degree
Jr. Relocation Coordinator Resume
Objective : Work remotely from home, in designated home office for Better Trades. Better Trades, is a stock market education company, teaching people how to trade on the stock market. Better Trades offers a variety of online classes, live training, technical support and education support. Role is in in the Customer Support Department includes education support, some technical assistance, and trading support.
Skills : 10 Key Microsoft Office CRM Social Media Type 50+ WPM.
- Assisted employees/transferee's, identified their needs, provided and counseled transferees with detailed and requested area and real estate information.
- Established the relationship between transferee and real estate agent.
- Educated transferee's on housing market.
- Monitored the progress of the relationship between transferee & real estate agent.
- Serviced all of transferee's and real estate agent's inquiries.
- Provided the Magic Customer Service (or excellent) skills, 100% of the time.
- Provided follow up with transferee's and or agents on a weekly basis.
Certification In FDI
Relocation Coordinator III Resume
Headline : To obtain an executive or administrative assistant position that requires the use of strong interpersonal skills, organization, flexibility, and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines, work independently and as part of a team; a position with the ability to grow and establish and maintain colleague, client and vendor relationships.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat.
- Worked with real estate agents in selling and marketing of homes in the market of interest.
- Negotiated and purchased homes of transferred employees for immediate/future sale to potential buyers.
- Assisted transferred employees in obtaining services for securing temporary or rental housing at transferred location: purchase of home in new location, mortgage assistance, and other related services.
- Provided support to federal employees in the sale of existing homes in accord with federal/corporate contracts.
- Executed control on home sale process and available services.
- Initiated contact with relocating employee.
- Ensured compliance with contract plans, including timeframes, equity payments, and marketing standards.
Certification In FDI
Relocation Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Experienced professional with planning and organizational skills that balance work, team support and customer service responsibilities in a timely and professional manner.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Customer Service, Transportation, Billing.
- Made initial contact with employees relocating at their company's request.
- Answered questions regarding the relocation and set appointment for visual survey.
- Calculated estimate for household and auto moves based off survey.
- Kept the account informed of the progress of employee's move.
- Set up moving dates per customer's needs for relocating.
- Coordinated origin (OA) and destination (DA) agencies to pack/ unpack household moves.
- Confirmed hauling agent to pickup/deliver household goods and autos as needed.
Relocation Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Assessed client needs and made proposals for new relocations, Presented options to clients based upon needs analysis, Worked with senior staff on their personal relocation requests.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Accounting, In home Support Services.
- Sent confirmation to new client on arrival details and housing check-in.
- Returned all calls, including 24/7 after hour's pages regarding housing concerns.
- Worked with outside vendors to ensure positive outcomes on issues.
- Arranged delivery of household goods, including groceries and utilities.
- Ensured all orders were entered into system correctly, including costs and billing.
- Provided social service access to clients who needed them during their transition.
- Coordinated third party services for appliances, crating and other special services required.
Assistant Relocation Coordinator Resume
Objective : To find a challenging position with an organization and to utilize extensive skills towards enhancing the growth of that organization.
Skills : Fluent In French, Haitian Creole Abd Also Speak Conversational Spanish.
- Relocated over 300 families for the Hope VI revitalization project.
- Created and maintained an accurate database of the relocatees.
- Assisted the Hope VI Coordinator in every aspect of the HopeVI project.
- Processed reimbursement claim forms as required to include but not limited to GAP payments 5.
- Prepared Relocation Plan/ approved by HUD 6.
- Maintained sufficient records of all displaced families.
- Assured and inspected current tenants units and provided information to prepare them for their upcoming move due to renovations.
Bachelors In Communications
Associate Relocation Coordinator Resume
Objective : Worked closely with Facilities Management, dispatcher and outside vendors to improve on-time and efficient transit delivery time by 15% to relocation . Organized and negotiated all aspects of the relocation process. Clerical duties involved customer service, phone and computer.
Skills : Data Entry, Customer Service.
- Responsible for answering phones, directing calls, preparing accurate paperwork for customers and move crews.
- Set sales appointments.
- Maintained accurate computer records (dates, addresses, contact information, payment arrangements, etc.).
- Collected any payments due.
- Handled shipments going into/ out of storage.
- Assisted clients and real estate agents for moving in or out of Virginia.
- Updated and maintained relocation database, populated spreadsheets for 6 offices, answered a multi-line telephone system, provided office support for .
Engineering Course Study
Assistant Relocation Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic professional with over 15 years of administration, customer service, and financial experience leveraged across multiple business sectors. Strong commitment to customer service and demonstrated ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues, reduce conflict and gain customer loyalty. Experience in interaction with various levels of management and individual contributors. Proactive work style, attention to detail and commitment to excellence to ensure all tasks are completed to exceed management demands.
Skills : Surgical Technologist, Transportation, Warehouse, Customer Relations.
- Served as primary point of contact for customer during the relocation process, coordinated end-to-end move, and completed necessary paperwork.
- Answered phones, and set appointments for sales representatives.
- Worked with sales and operations team to coordinate operational and service plan for customers.
- Provided timely updates and relocation counseling to customers.
- Clearly and accurately communicated customers' needs and expectations to operations, and others.
- Formulated pricing for projects and ensure collection from customers.
- Entered and calculated revenue for completed projects and assisted on distributing commissions to various parties.
Relocation Coordinator Resume
Headline : Seeking a dynamic career in a stimulating and interactive environment with focus on client relations, sales, marketing or management, and full time employment with an organization that can utilize professional skills, and provide advancement opportunities. Ability Summary an adventurous, creative, motivated, reliable, determined, and results-driven individual with great interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
Skills : Clinical Children, Adults. Family, Administrative Duties.
- Coordinated, tracked, and managed all Incoming and Outgoing Broker to Broker and Third Party referrals for The Kentwood Companies Relocation Department.
- Additionally worked a few hrs a day for Kentwood Marketing Department Job responsibilities: Initial intake of transferee information needed to assign or place referrals with the most appropriate Kentwood Broker or Third Party Company.
- Tracked all referral progress from beginning to end using FileMaker Pro and Relo Spec.
- Counseled transferees about the relocation process, sent them welcome packages, assigned Brokers to Customers, or referred customers to Rental or Extended Stay resources or moving companies, as needed.
- Assigned Web Leads, ordering and stocking all relocation materials needed for welcome packets, updating address and email database regularly, bulk mailers, create and manage all files, maintain current relations with rental, extended stay resources, and moving companies.
- Communicated with customers after completion of services to assess customer satisfaction and resolved outstanding issues as necessary.
- Monitored progress and activity of retained agent during listing period, ensured compliance with appropriate guidelines and regulations.