Report Analyst Resume
Summary : Over 4+ years of progressive experience in Business Intelligence. Having 2+ years of experience in Reporting and Dashboarding for enterprise-wide applications using Tableau in the IT Software Life Cycle. Create Table calculation for business analysis Creating various views in Tableau (Pie Chart, Bar charts, Line charts, scatter plot, Maps) Ability to working on different types of functions like logical, Number, String, Aggregate and date functions.
Skills : Strong Customer Service And Communication, Management & Supervising Experience, Administrative Duties, Data- Entry, Sales.
- Worked with the Business users to understand the user requirements, layout, and look and feel of the application to be developed.
- Created ad-hoc reports to users in Tableau by connecting various data sources.
- Generated Dashboards with Quick filters, Parameters, and sets to handle views more efficiently.
- Published Workbooks by creating user filters so that only appropriate teams can view them.
- Responsible for Daily, Monthly, Quarterly reporting, and Customer Service Score Carding.
- Assisted in the generation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and/or data through database management, data administration, and data.
- Analyzed results, statistical and historical trend reports from various databases and reporting tools utilizing Crystal Reports Enterprise, Oracle .
Sr. Report Analyst Resume
Summary : Over 10 years of experience in Information Technology and Management Strong communication and people skills and very motivational Excellent attention to detail and documentation Strong understanding of public and private sector business practices Hendricks County Arts Council Board Member.
Skills : SSRS Report Development Using MSSQL Server 2008R2 And.
- Prepared and maintained all reports assigned.
- Prepared and updated dashboards for senior management.
- Prepared weekly production and monitoring reports.
- Assisted in creating and maintaining department procedures.
- Monitored and analyzed the Banks business lines and provide reporting to senior management.
- Organized and maintained database sources for market, industry, geographic, and economic data points.
- Monitored and gained an understanding of any regulatory changes.
Jr. Report Analyst Resume
Objective : Highly motivated employee with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent attention to detail and follow-up. Reliable, caring and supportive of team-members and organization. Outstanding educational background and performance. Consistently highly rated within employee management systems in diverse work environments including high-tech, education and customer service environments.
Skills : MS Office, Analyst.
- Implemented a web-based platform of reports to allow decision-makers to be in constant touch with the underlying business using Seagate Info 7 and Crystal Reports.
- Designed, Built, and Implemented a Data Warehouse to store the companies history using Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 & 2000 which involved: Implemented SQL Server Analysis Services (OLAP) to dissect the company's data warehouse, including Cluster and Segmentation methods of data mining.
- Designed, Built, and Implemented complex data extracts using Microsoft SQL Server's Data Transformation Services (DTS) and SQL Stored Procedures from an outdated FoxPro DOS system into Microsoft SQL Server database so the customer web portal would have a clean robust data source to work from.
- Used SQL's Agent to automate the running of jobs and backups of critical data.
- Provided Various Ad hoc data runs, reports, and personalized mailings for State Agencies, Insurance Companies, Reinsurance Companies, Agents, And Policyholders.
- Designed, Built, and Implemented runtime report generators in Access 7 & 2000, Excel, Visual Fox Pro 5 & 6, Crystal Reports 7 & 8, Seagate Analysis, Crystal Analysis, Seagate Info 7, and Crystal Enterprise.
- Provided Runtime Executable Pivot table reports out of Excel that allowed end-users to change the arrangement/ design of the report at runtime.
Property Casualty Underwriter
Report Analyst III Resume
Objective : Obtain a challenging position that will facilitate professional growth and provide additional exposure to Atmospheric data analysis, military operations and team leadership.
Skills : DSS CDSE Certificates: Facility Security Officer Role.
- Compiled, assembled, and interpreted data at all levels of information from raw data to high-end analytics.
- Developed highly sensitive intelligence products used by a two-star general and numerous executive leaders; intelligence data forwarded to the U.S.
- Monitored, examined, and administered more than 5,000 information intelligence reports (IIR) monthly, providing detailed analysis of target subjects for top-ranking Afghan government staff.
- Imparted knowledge of counter-terrorism, insurgency, regional politics, and religious characteristics.
- Assembled and analyzed local and national news information associated with target subjects; conveyed relevant content.
- Analyzed statistical trends for work areas within local call centers to maximize performance.
- Worked with IT and the end-users to clear up data integrity issues resulting from data shifting, keystroke errors, and fraud.
Business Management A.A.S
Report Analyst II Resume
Objective : Provided Operational reports which: Calculated Loss Ratios that can be filtered on multiple criteria such as by Agent, program, coverage, policy holder demographics, earned development time periods, etc. Worked with IT and the end users to clear up data integrity issues resulting from data shifting, key stroke errors, and fraud. Provide data reporting and analysis of system data utilizing Crystal Reports , Crystal Business Objects, and SQL Server 2008 queries.
Skills : DSS CDSE Certificates: Facility Security Officer Role.
- Provided Operational reports which: Calculated Loss Ratios that can be filtered on multiple criteria such as by Agent, program, coverage, policyholder demographics, earned development time periods, etc.
- Designed and Developed customer surveys, employee reward programs, and sale forecasting.
- Determined best methods and procedures to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to company policies.
- Took a manual excel process and automated it, reducing creation time from 40 hours to 2 hours with 100% output accuracy.
- Produced ad hoc reports, trending data, and respond to client interface with project stakeholders.
- Developed new reports/graphs, production schedules, and additions/deletions using advanced Microsoft excel tools.
- Collected and updated financial loan databases of more than 2000 mortgage loans.
Business Management A.A.S
Report Analyst I Resume
Summary : Over 9 Years of working experience as SQL Server Database developer in Financial, Healthcare, Insurance and Telecommunication domains. Comprehensive knowledge and exposure to different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Master in T-SQL Programming, SQL stack including SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
Skills : Strong Customer Service And Communication , Management & Supervising Experience, Administrative , Data- Entry, Sales, Payroll & Accounting, Knowledge Of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Interacted with Directors, VP, and other Business Analysts to discuss the current business and future implementations Performed duties including the monitoring and maintenance of database software upgrades, backups, migrations, standardization, and implementation of databases to improve the management of production and test environments.
- Developed various SSIS templates for heterogeneous data migrations.
- Created the automated processes for the activities such as database backup processes in SSIS, Packages run sequentially using SQL Server Agent job.
- Retrieved and analyzed data using T-SQL, Excel, SSRS Developed multiple processes for Daily Reports using SSRS, Tableau, and PowerPivot.
- Created various ad hoc report to meet the daily business requirement and for analysis purpose.
- Generated various types of drill down, drill through, sub reports, tablix, matrix, charts, and gauges reports based on the requirement that meets the various business logic and analysis.
- Improvised the business logic and implemented that logic by developing codes.
Bachelor Of Technology
Assistant Report Analyst Resume
Headline : Reporting analyst with extensive experience in report development, data management, and data analysis, who has measured portfolios and performance for a large regional bank and a global investment management firm.
Skills : Excel, Business Objects, SQL, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports.
- Provided reports for management.
- Produced reports for upper management on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Developed solutions for ad hoc report requests Created report structures to be published and used by clients as needed.
- Evaluated and updated current reporting methods and outputs.
- Forecasted needed headcount for multiple departments.
- Used various sources and software, forecasted expected work volumes and needed resources.
- Acted as liaison between Reporting and Analytics and other departments.
Associate Report Analyst Resume
Summary : Result-oriented Reports Analyst with proven experience as well as extensive experience in Business Operations, Negotiations, and Business Planning. Ability to interface well at all levels of business to include customer(s) and client(s) personnel. Proven success in report flow tracking, metric reports, and business processes.
Skills : CPR - 10/2012 - 10/2014 Current TWIC Card.
- Managed AP/AR vouchers as well as preparing statistical data used for cost estimation, forecast, and financial management of operations.
- Managed collection of data, researched any data discrepancies, and communicated to various departments.
- Managed contractor/vendor inquires related to invoices to resolve business issues fairly and quickly for all parties involved.
- Produced ad hoc analyses to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of ongoing projects to various departments.
- Negotiated contracts with vendors related to cost, premiums, and penalties.
- Produced statistical data on SharePoint site for client metrics.
- Performed self-assessment audits to evaluate system effectiveness and compliance.
BA In Business Management
Assistant Report Analyst I Resume
Objective : A Data Analyst and Sr. Programmer with over nine years of experience working in various industries. Build extensive expertise in Analytics tools, Data Visualization software's, Object oriented programming concepts, ETL tools and Six sigma methodologies. Extensively explored the domain areas such as SCM, healthcare, consumer services, retail, mining, manufacturing, energy, banking, insurance, human recourses, Infrastructure services and financial services.
Skills : Excel, VBA, SQL, Asp.Net MVC, MySQL, Access, Data Analysis, Data Mining, Data Visualization, Tableau, Xcelsius.
- Participated in analysis and design of computer application system for employee database repository.
- Provided coding, testing, documented, and implemented support for application development software initiatives driven by business needs.
- Performed specific well-defined assignments as part of a project team or works independently on small enhancements and production support assignments.
- Checked the completeness and the quality of data through basic sanity checks so that the data is consistent and in line with the requirement of the analysis.
- Created queries using MS-Access and get the output in report format.
- Created a story on MS-PowerPoint showcasing all the results of the analysis with insights, recommendations, and suggestions.
- Performed various ad hoc analyses and reports with important KPIs to help the stakeholders in effective decision-making.
Master In Computer Applications
Report Analyst Resume
Headline : To be able to use skills as a Database Report Analyst with an opportunity to further career and be an asset to organization.
Skills : Wood Working, CNC, Curently have a side business of wood working and CNC work.
- Reported Analyst Backend Oracle Database with SSRS Report Manager with Business Industry Manufacturing Focused on varied Business needs.
- Modified PL SQL Packages adding altering views and adding stored procedures for multi-parameter reporting and user-based optional datasets.
- Reported were categorized into four or five main divisions.
- Analyzed data received and strategically structured the raw data elements in a way that allowed our data management team to query this.
- Managed reports calendar to ensure reports are timely submitted to avoid costly penalties.
- Collaborated with various teams on the process of RFP to successfully meet deadlines.
- Gathered Reports requirements and develop custom Reports Worked as a Reports Developer using the Report Writer tool.
Bachelor Of Law In Law