Sr. Research Fellow Resume
Summary : Research Fellow will be responsible for conducting research and analysis, presenting findings to the team, and building relationships with external stakeholders.
Skills : Office Applications, Molecular Biology.
- Advanced Materials for Environmental Sustainability Research Experience for Undergraduates Researched the integration of optical fibers into superconducting magnets in order to detect when a magnet quenches.
- Determined oxide candidates with properties such as high thermal conductivity, high coefficient of thermal expansion, as well as being a good electrical insulator, to serve as coatings for optical fibers.
- Innovated and improved processes used for preparing the oxide solutions and applying the solutions to the fibers.
- Learned and performed proper skills and safety precautions required for dealing with hazardous chemicals within a laboratory setting.
- Tested and compared thermal response of acrylate fiber, titanium oxide coated fiber and gold coated fiber with zinc oxide coating at room temperature as well as liquid nitrogen temperature.
- Analyzed results within Excel, using graphs and charts.
- Incorporated results into a poster presentation and presented the results at a symposium in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Bachelor Of Arts
Graduate Research Fellow Resume
Summary : Research Fellow is responsible for conducting research and generating work products to support the institute's mission. This includes conducting research, analyzing data, generating reports, managing projects, and developing and presenting presentations to external audiences.
Skills : Qualitative Data Analysis, Cultural Competence Training, Program Evaluation, Electronic Medical Records Systems, Emotional Intelligence.
- Provided customized diversity training, professional development, and learning programs for TCSPP's students, faculty and staff that provided support services for minorities.
- Managed training diversity impact and projects regarding materials for over 100 individuals.
- Developed and implemented an oversight strategy for assigned program areas.
- Delivered leadership for the improvement of instructional practice for diverse audiences by delivering professional development experiences, expecting high-quality performance and accounting for results.
- Supervised the planning, coordination, and implementation of diversity policies and agency affairs.
- Provided technical supervision of Program Assistants and conducted training for program activity as necessary.
- Incorporated the voice of students, stakeholders, and partners.
M.A. In Psychology
Jr. Research Fellow Resume
Summary : An accomplished, versatile leader in biological sciences and crop biotechnology with extensive experience in people and project management. Reputation for building and leading highly successful, cross-functional, international teams consisting of agronomists, biochemists, breeders, chemists, geneticists, molecular biologists and statisticians with the goal of developing and implementing strategy to improve crop productivity through native genetics and biotechnology.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Survey design, Survey distribution, Interviewing.
- Introduced the concept, developed and implemented strategy to combine biochemical and genetic markers to predict grain yield in maize hybrids.
- Constituted and led international teams of agronomists, biochemists, chemists, geneticists, molecular biologists, plant breeders, and statisticians to devise mixed models for grain yield prediction.
- Managed high profile external collaborations.
- Demonstrated that genetic markers and metabolites together explained a greater proportion of variation in grain yield than either set alone, generating a new mixed model for yield prediction.
- Mapped biochemical traits by association genetics and validated identified genes through a transgenic approach.
- Developed and implemented more than 20 high-throughput assays for enzymes, selected metabolites, and proteins to screen genetic variants and devised a selection index to predict biomass and grain yield.
- Discovered limiting biochemical markers and underlying genes related to N use efficiency (NUE) for transgenic validation.
Lead Research Fellow Resume
Summary : Strong understanding of signal transaction pathways in neurology and gene expression mechanisms Developed a screening platform for high throughput cell-based assays for protectionist activity.
Skills : Bilingual, Familiarity with the Centers for Medicare.
- Performed advanced experimental research of modulated single molecule spectroscopy of conjugated polymers.
- Directed complete development and operation of $0.5M Thin Film Fabrication Facilities for OLEDs fabrication, including: purchasing, installation, operation, and on-going maintenance.
- Trained and supervised users of the shared facilities from academia and commercial companies.
- Fabricated and characterized thin film organic multi-layered devices, including OLEDs, solar cells, and capacitor-like devices.
- Worked within multi-million dollar research facilities focused on nanoscience and nanotechnology.
- Developed experimental tools and conducted independent research.
- Completed design and implementation of the unique Wide Field Vacuum Microscope for optical characterization of OLEDs with controlled environment.
- Completed projects on charge injection involving semiconducting polymers which resulted in several publications and conference presentations.
Asst. Research Fellow Resume
Headline : Expert in regulatory writing for clinical research, science writing, medical reporting, and writing. More than 8 years of combined academic and clinical experience. Track record of writing accurate and effective scientific medical articles for journals and publications. - Operational knowledge of drug development, clinical trials, and laboratory research.
Skills : Science, Medical.
- Designed research questions, experiments, and hypothesis testing.
- Designed laboratory experimental protocols to ensure process and quality control were met.
- Evaluated and assessed journal articles and manuscripts on neuroscience, oncology, and infectious disease.
- Presented findings at monthly departmental seminars, university research symposiums, and other universities and conferences.
- Effectively and efficiently managed laboratory projects, workflows, and staff.
- Trained junior laboratory staff on laboratory and imaging techniques.
- Conducted intense literature reading to design research questions and hypothesis, during a time of lost research funding in the laboratory.
PhD In Biomedical
Lead Research Fellow Resume
Summary : Professional and Academic employee researching the issues and needs of persons with a variety of disabilities. Specialty area has always been children and youth with disabilities, family counseling, mental illness, and support, and service coordination across all projects.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Curriculum Publishing Software.
- Worked on multiple research projects to implement grant objectives.
- Extensive research related to each project.
- Direct community work with those with a variety of disabilities, including those with severe mental illness, homelessness, and incarceration, families, teachers, social workers, disability organizations, and case managers on the majority of projects.
- Extensive writing experience at many different levels, developed marketing materials for projects, coordinated grant activities, developed and presented training for local, state, and federal partners.
- Developed and presented at state and federal conferences.
- Developed, planned, and wrote content for an interactive teacher and youth Website to work toward life skills and IEP goals.
- Developed, designed, and wrote online curriculum for workers in the disability field.
- Final review and copy editing for all curriculum being developed by state and federal partners.
Master Of Science
Research Fellow III Resume
Summary : Self-motivated and detail-orientated Protein Biochemist with more than 10 years research experience, excellent academic qualifications, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Skills : Protein Expression, Purification From.
- Conducted research on the identification of novel proteins and elucidation of biochemical functions of these proteins in mRNA export from the nucleus to the cytoplasm.
- Managed research processes, experimental design and execution, data analysis, and complex-problem solving.
- Expressed and purified recombinant proteins from bacteria and yeast.
- Generated numerous rae1 mutants and analyzed the roles of the mutants in mRNA export, cell division, and microtubule cytoskeleton organization.
- Demonstrated that rae1 genetically interacts with mph1, a component of the spindle assembly checkpoint, indicating a role for Rae1 in the spindle assembly checkpoint pathway.
- Identified nucleoporins that are associated with Rae1 and required for mRNA export.
- Demonstrated that Rae1 is co-purified with translation initiation and elongation factors, indicating a role for Rae1 in coupling mRNA export to translation machinery.
Ph. D. In Biochemistry
Research Fellow II Resume
Summary : Experienced social service worker with experience and expertise in program and budget management, staff supervision, and shelter and case management best practices is relocating and seeking a new position at an agency which values social justice.
Skills : Numerical Programming Skills.
- Developed and run staff employee training for Friends of Youth, YouthCare and Youth Shelter counselors.
- Constructed emergency shelter policy and procedure manual used by all shelter employees.
- Coordinated volunteer recruitment for shelter, including the creation of recruitment pamphlets and postings, development and leading of volunteer orientation, and working with local community colleges and businesses to bring in new volunteers.
- Created and maintain a resource board with up-to-date materials about community resources for homeless youth drop-in services, education, employment, health-care, legal advice, case management, and housing opportunities.
- Oversee and monthly shelter meetings some agency-wide committee meetings.
- Assess the needs of shelter clients and recruit and schedule professionals including case managers, employment specialists and health care providers.
- Wrote reports, prepared literature reviews presented analytical data using statistical tools.
Research Fellow I Resume
Summary : Seeking to apply strong analytical skills in research and practice opportunities. Versatile, results driven with excellent technical skills in modern analytical instruments.
Skills : Extensive Hands On Experience In Analytical.
- Developed sensors for detecting low levels of nitric oxide using flow injection analyses.
- Set up two newly ordered glove boxes and Schlenk-lines inside fume hoods.
- Listed and ordered general lab supplies, labeled drawers started chemical waste systems in every room, generated SOPs for instruments and procedures.
- Worked independently on startup projects and published several manuscripts within a short timeframe.
- Performed preventative maintenance of XPS and FT-IR, in addition to troubleshooting any arising issues.
- Oversaw lab safety by ensuring strict adherence to all GLP regulations and obtained a meticulous track record.
- Developed strong, balanced theoretical and practical electrochemical and materials science background.
Ph.D. In Chemistry
Research Fellow/Consultant Resume
Summary : Innovative and motivated researcher working in the field of transnational research specifically related to cardiovascular diseases. Highly interested in the field of regulatory affairs for which I have also sought the certificate (RAC).
Skills : Next Generation Sequence Analysis, Bowtie, Tophat, Hisat, Samtools, Bedtools, MEME-SUITE, WEKA, Text Mining, PCR, RNA Isolation, Electrophoresis.
- Conducted basic and applied research on Transformational studies.
- Participated in wet-lab experiments for producing transgenic plants rich in Vitamin A.
- Collected and analyzed biological data about relationships between transformed plants and their acclimatization.
- Involved in the application of Bioinformatics techniques on plant-based projects.
- Programmed to store, process and analyzed protein data from HPLC.
- Guided Bachelor's students in their research.
- Participated in International agricultural conferences.
Research Fellow Resume
Summary : Research scientist at NIH with over 10 years experience within collaborative laboratory environment, in molecular and cellular biology, biochemistry and genetics.
Skills : Matlab/Simulink, LabVIEW, Multisim, C, DEW, Power World.
- Conceptualized biomedical research projects.
- Designed and implemented biomedical research projects.
- Delegated research-specific tasks to Research Assistants.
- Wrote scientific manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals and book chapters.
- Presented research findings at local and international scientific conferences.
- Generated innovative biomedical solutions to research-related problems.
- Team development of a vibrohaptic human-machine interface for structural health monitoring.
- Designed and produced cyber mechanical interfaces to receive, process, and model nonlinear structural damage.