Residential Director Resume
Headline : Specializing in administrative support and accomplished Office Manager skills with extensive office operations and personnel organization expertise. Committed to delivering high quality results with little supervision. Dedicated and focused employee who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Electronic Calculators. Personal Computers, Fax Machines, Copiers, Scanners.
- Responsible for conducting interviews and running criminal background checks, new hire orientation and preparing new hire packages for job postings.
- Verified and contacted personal references for employment.
- Prepared training documents for new hires and orientations.
- Conducted monthly staff meetings and maintain client budgets by turning in receipts and ledgers for transactions.
- Supervised the provision of assistance to clients to promote their physical, social, and psychological well-being which may include scheduling and assisting individuals to medical appointments.
- Participated in meetings both annually and as needed regarding individuals' plans/needs.
- Monitored and ensured that staff follows agency procedures to promote optimal health care and behavior supports, as well as optimal safety practices.
- Ensured that the staff completes all required documentation in a timely manner.
Sr. Residential Director Resume
Headline : A highly motivated professional seeking an opportunity to make a difference, that will utilize and enhance mental and physical skills.
Skills : Advocacy, Case Management, Creativity, Fun, Legal Issues.
- Worked in tandem with the Medical Records Administrator to maintain current and accurate consumer records.
- Ensured that consumers get to physical, healthcare and physician appointments.
- Ensured that all medications was being administered per the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Assisted in reviewing and updating Individual Recovery Plans.
- Documented all necessary information including unusual incidents per the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Collaborated with the Clinical Case Manager and other service providers to ensure proper linkages to community support.
- Ensured that up-to-date treatment plans were provided for the residential records of clients.
- Carried specific training of Residential Aides as required.
Jr. Residential Director Resume
Summary : Self-motivated Master Level Therapist with strong documentation and organizational skills. Primary goal is to ensure client service and satisfaction as a genuine priority. An effective communicator; builds professional relationships with case workers, probation officers and psychologists.
Skills : Advocacy, Case Management, Creativity, Fun, Legal Issues.
- Counsels individuals or groups regarding psychological or emotional problems, substance abuse, and learning disabilities.
- Discusses progress toward goals with the client, such as controlling anger, oppositional defiance, or substance abuse.
- Plans and administers therapeutic treatment, such as behavior modification and stress management therapy, using biofeedback equipment, to assist a patient in controlling disorders and other problems.
- Selects and administers various tests, such as psychological tests, personality inventories, and intelligence quotient tests, to identify behavioral or personality traits and intelligence levels and records results.
- Develops aftercare plan with supportive services to supplement treatment and counseling.
- Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning, Provide crisis intervention consultation to the counseling team.
- Develops annual comprehensive psychosocial assessment.
M.Ed In Education
Residential Director III Resume
Summary : Excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. Broad industry experience includes Healthcare, Finance and Legal. Experienced manager with excellent client and project management skills. Action-oriented with strong ability to communicate effectively with technology, and business audiences.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Patient Care, BLS, EKG Interpretation, Clerical.
- Helped physicians examine and treat patients, assisting with instruments, injections and suture removal.
- Performed monthly inventory and maintained office and medical supply counts.
- Recorded patients' medical history, vital statistics and test results in medical records.
- Ensured HIPAA compliance.
- Provided behavioral /emotional support and supervision for those with dementia and Alzheimer's.
- Followed infection control procedures.
- Assisted patients with daily functions.
- Transported patients to and from different departments.
- Provided caring companionship to elderly and developmentally disabled patients.
Residential Director II Resume
Objective : Self-motivated problem solver with focused experience in information technology (IT), software QA, process improvement, team leadership, merchandise management, and retail sales management.
Skills : Budget Management, Workforce Development, Strategic Planning, Program Management.
- Ensured each participant is provided with individualized support and guidance to achieve their goals while maintaining full compliance with Medicaid and the Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD).
- Ensured all maintenance aspects of residential programs are maintained in accordance with local and state regulatory requirements.
- Developed and managed $4,000,000+ annual budget.
- Maintained 24/7 on-call responsibilities.
- Increased program revenue by increasing occupancy.
- Monitored consumers and ensures each receives the maximum amount of attention needed.
- Facilitated ongoing Individual Service and Support Plan training with coordinators.
B.S. In Organizational
Residential Director I Resume
Headline : Results oriented human services management professional with extensive experience in residential service delivery to a high volume disabled client base. Experienced in policy development and implementation, staff and client recruitment, staff hiring and supervision to ensure consistent high levels of productivity.
Skills : Computer, Communication.
- Supervised six residential coordinators to ensure proper execution of duties.
- Oversaw Community Advantage's total population of consumers who were receiving comprehensive services.
- Developed all necessary documentation needed to be in compliance with the Division of Developmental Disabilities policies and procedures.
- Participated successfully in State Surveys.
- Prepared Quarterly Incident Trend Analysis reports.
- Verified Residential Coordinator schedules with the payroll department.
- Distributed payment to host home providers.
- Facilitated ongoing health and safety training with coordinators and host home providers.
BA In Education
Residential Director/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Compassionate Residential Director adept at bathing, grooming and feeding elderly and disabled patients. Familiar with advanced medical terminology and procedures. Advanced in Phlebotomy and collecting data to be sent to the lab. Entry level skills in unit clerk duties, data collecting and acceptable telephone etiquette.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Printers, Fax, Copy Machine.
- Maintained accurate records of patient care, condition, progress, and concerns.
- Responded appropriately to the physical, emotional and developmental needs of patients.
- Obtained information about clients' medical history, drug history, complaints, and allergies.
- Assisted patients with bathing, oral hygiene, grooming, feeding, and elimination.
- Cooked appetizing and satisfying meals and snacks.
- Scheduled and accompanied clients to medical appointments.
- Maintained a clean, healthy and safe environment.
- Obtained household supplies and ran daily errands.
- Assisted with patient transfer and ambulation.
Residential Director/Manager Resume
Summary : Worked with people who are dually diagnosed with developmental disabilities and mental health issues for over 30 years. Worked with children and adults.
Skills : Staff Development, Staff Training, Supervision and Training.
- Ran group homes, residential apartments for adults with developmental disabilities.
- Considered as dually diagnosed with MR/MI.
- Wrote three successful HUD grants.
- Hired employees, was overseer of their programming and daily activities.
- Worked crisis as needed.
- Managed approximately 20 employees, including program coordinators, direct contact staff, behavioral specialists and group home managers.
- Provided clients daily care-grooming, bathing, and laundry and meal preparation.
Asst. Residential Director Resume
Summary : To determine and provide appropriate services and course of actions to improve individuals well-being and quality of life.
Skills : Strategic Leadership, Clinical Education, Therapeutic Counseling.
- Supervised and managed three group homes.
- Ensured the quality of services by supervision of the program coordinators and Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) activities.
- Maintained and developed schedules for each all Group Home Staff.
- Supervised group home nursing consultants and tutors.
- Worked in conjunction with the Clinical Director to ensure the development and provision of an effective training program for residential staff.
- Maintained and developed residential polices and procedures to uphold the standards of agency accreditation.
- Provided leadership to an assigned CQI team.
- Provided weekday and weekend emergency support to Coordinators.
Master Of Arts
Residential Director Resume
Headline : Desire to obtain a challenging position Residential Director with an organization which provides quality services to individuals while affording the opportunity to utilize the interpersonal skills have developed in years in the field of human services.
Skills : Recruiting, Staff Management, Human Resources, Data Entry, Healthcare, Microsoft Word, Customer Service, CPR, Telephone.
- Responsible for the oversight of 22 residents with intellectual and physical disabilities.
- Supervised of approximately 75 staff.
- Worked closely with other agencies to provide appropriate services for the residents.
- Facilitated monthly Quality of Living reviews.
- Maintained paperwork and reports as dictated by regulation.
- Managed resident personal allowance funds.
- Transported consumers to and from their homes participated in consumer assessment, planning, and evaluation processes.
Bachelor Of Science