Sales Marketing Assistant Resume
Summary : Mastering and enjoying the tasks of playing multiple roles and wearing many hats. Always optimistic and completes work with a jovial and confident attitude.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Power Point, Excel.
- Manage collateral website and orders from suppliers for all marketing materials to distributors, new subscribers.
- Transport marketing materials to and from warehouse and maintain inventory levels both in-house and in the warehouse.
- Handle basic email correspondence to facilitate shipping, operations, marketing and tracking for territory managers.
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound calls to prospective customers, providing service for product questions.
- Prepare and distribute call center reports on a weekly basis, updating and consolidating information for Customer Service and Sales operations.
- Provide customer service to walk-in clients, potential customers, and candidates for employment.
- Provided a broad spectrum of support to the sales, marketing and executive divisions of the company.
Sales And Marketing Assistant/Representative Resume
Summary : Multidisciplinary, creative and strategic PR and marketing professional and Fashion Marketing master's degree holder with a focus on fashion and branding. Currently seeking for a role in fashion PR, marketing and editorial fields.
Skills : Marketing sales, Customer service, Inventory management.
- Submitted reports on competitors, target demographics and annual sales.
- Managed inventory for both wholesale and retail operations using Microsoft Excel, processed all Wholesales orders.
- Created line sheets using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign for Resort and Spring Collections.
- Helped set up tradeshow booths at Project and Liberty NYC. Assisted with the Press Day by setting up and merchandising the collection.
- Assisted with New York Fashion Week Spring 2013 show by helping set up at Industria Superstudios.
- Managed official company website as well as Facebook and Twitter accounts Held accountable for opening and closing the office.
- Create commercial production copy/Contests and promotions National/local daily preempts.
Sales and Marketing Assistant I Resume
Objective : Results oriented and goal driven marketing professional with a proven track record of creating and managing successful campaigns and projects. Ability to develop and implement comprehensive marketing.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, POS, Data Entry, Filing.
- Assembled marketing materials, dental and broker kits. Kept supply room inventory and reordered supplies when necessary.
- Assisted with preparation of contract letters, mailings, merge letters, label preparation, copying.
- Provided front desk switchboard coverage, mail sorting, and distribution, overflow typing from the administrative pool.
- Provided support to the Director of Product Implementation: maintained and updated the calendar.
- Investigated leads at target organization and researched on new potential clients Analyzed scheduled reports.
- Salesforce and developed marketing strategy Maintained and created Salesforce CRM including clients' profiles, opportunities and meeting notes.
- Assisted in coordinating promotional activities Introduced to potential clients the lodging and services.
Sales and Marketing Assistant III Resume
Summary : Passionate, hard-working, high-energy professional with a proven track record of achievement and demonstrated success delivering the highest standards of excellence across various fast-paced.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, MS-Excel.
- Mentoring and development of high-performance sales staff for this rapidly expanding international real estate office.
- Developed a comprehensive training program focused on building customer loyalty and driving above-average sales.
- Worked closely with Brazilian investors interested in purchasing property for business and personal use.
- Trained staff on successful business techniques and strategies that yield high prospect-to-customer conversion rates.
- Leveraged strong knowledge of Brazil to deepen relationships with mid to high-income customers.
- Assisted with sales prospecting through cold-calling and in-person Managed and updated social media accounts.
- The position is responsible for preparing and distributing marketing and sales materials.
Sales and Marketing Assistant/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : An energetic self-starter with over 20 years experience as an Administrative Professional. People oriented with excellent ability to work as a team member, or independently with minimal supervision.
Skills : Communications Education, MS-Office.
- Administrative Assistant to the Sales and Marketing Department for South Carolina. Daily interaction with all levels of sales staff including upper management.
- Prescreen member enrollment applications/statements of health conditions for potential rate up and group risk, utilizing medical terminology.
- Responsible for maintaining data for proposals on size accounts, ensuring the accuracy of all data submitted by sales representatives.
- Answer questions on submitted proposals for the Medical Risk Assessment team, Underwriting, Management, and Agents.
- Prepare quotes and information required for a formal proposal or renewal.
- Ensure that all information required to enroll/renew an account is received from the Brokers or General Agents.
- Managed new employees onboarding training and coordinated therapists' schedules.
Sales and Marketing Assistant II Resume
Headline : Results-driven closing coordinator offering excellent interpersonal communication, relationship management, and customer service in financial, real estate and banking industries. Seeks a position with a reputable company.
Skills : Microsoft office, Educating, Promoting, Planning, Self Confidence.
- Provided all support functions to the Key Account Manager and Director of Sales and Marketing, and four Key Account Executives.
- Preparation of Business Reviews and Retail Profit Analysis for Key Accounts.
- Gathering sales information, through to preparing the Business Review in PowerPoint format and the Retail Profit Analysis in Excel format.
- Communicated all necessary information to all company personnel, including division managers, regional managers.
- Communication on specific accounts, weekly and monthly pricing, customer programs, and incentives as well as management.
- Responsible for communicating and finalizing various incentive programs with customers and salespeople, including special event coordination.
- Mastering a new computer system to procure sales and communicating sales figures to customers and all sales personnel.
Sales and Marketing Assistant/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Resourceful administrative assistant with diverse clerical experience and document processing expertise. Service oriented support administrator with strong attention to detail.
Skills : MS-Office, Communication Skills.
- Assisted with setting up office systems during the start-up of the subsidiary in Michigan.
- Collected and analyzed information; prepared reports, managed document process flow and provided timely follow up on all processes.
- Managed correspondence to internal and external customers. Transferred to headquarters in Germany to perform sales administration functions.
- Supported the owner, managers, and sales team with presentations and proposals, event planning, travel arrangements.
- Facilitated accounts are receivable. Conducted factory tours for customers, vendors, and visitors.
- Designed and produced brochures, tradeshow artwork, and datasheets for the machine range in English and German.
- Managed company website updates, CRM maintenance, created and maintained a Facebook account.
Lead Sales and Marketing Assistant Resume
Headline : Self-motivated and versatile professional with proven track record of engaging and motivating diverse audiences. Detailed oriented, proactive, critical thinker, good at multitasking and time management skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales and Pricing.
- Coordinate with Sales, Pricing, and Trade to utilize strategic approaches for securing cargo at the appropriate rate levels.
- Responsible for the generation of maximum profitable revenue from the existing and potential import/export accounts in the sales territory.
- Provide needed service information and advisories to both current and potential customers. Contract Management may include rate, bid, contract and space negotiations.
- Understand a variety of transportation modes and work cooperatively with customers to find freight solutions.
- Support the Outside Sales team by ensuring the delivery of personalized customer service through timely quotations.
- Setup process to be in compliance with imports and export shipments as well as US Customs regulations.
- Responsible for RFQ (Rate for Quotes) and bids to be provided within deadlines assigned.
Sales and Marketing Assistant/Executive Resume
Headline : Industry background includes Mortgage Industry, Information Systems, Operating Systems, and Networking. Support of applications using Business Intelligence tools including Micro Strategy, Microsoft BI Stack.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, MS-Office.
- Prepared market analyses evaluating new market potential. Tracking and storing monthly systems production reports.
- Produced reports that include: weekly management report and flash figures, monthly budget analysis, monthly sales activity reports.
- Management would determine which data needed to be manipulated using pivot tables.
- Provided assistance to the sales and marketing staff, when necessary, with any phase of their sales and marketing efforts.
- Assist with enrollment meetings and benefits fairs, and the installation and renewal process for a new and existing account.
- Prepared quote requests to underwriting including census summary, zip code analysis, and plan design.
- Generated and packaged proposals and supporting information for presentations by the sales.
Sales and Marketing Assistant Resume
Headline : A self-motivated, assertive individual, with the ability to help management, staff and volunteers in a professional and concerned manner; establishing a positive credibility and rapport.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Service, Communication.
- Develop, implement, oversee, and train employees on new hotel tour process and procedures.
- Assist with coordination, implementation and success measurement of organization image.
- Ensure proper articulation of brand standards throughout the hotel. Create social media campaigns building a strong online presence.
- Answer multi-line telephone in a timely manner; responding to customer inquiries and obtaining information.
- Prepare, maintain and organize files according to corporate standards, and security expectations.
- Develop and send weekly hotel owner's reports on financial production, client entertainment expenses, marketing updates.
- Constant corporate policy and procedure compliance. Act as liaison between department heads.