Seasonal Team Member Resume
Objective : Reliable and hard working employee who drives high sales in both slow and busy shifts. Extremely friendly and a quick learner with over a year of experience in customer service. Maintains an orderly and neat store floor at all times. Persuasion Time Management 40 WPM Microsoft Office.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Sales, Type 45 Wpm, Persuasion.
- Directed them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Completed forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Provided services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
- Conducted searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Listened to and resolved customer complaints regarding services, products, or personnel.
- Examined merchandise to ensure correct pricing and display, and that it functions as advertised.
- Checked to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
Jr. Seasonal Team Member Resume
Objective : Have over 12 years of experience, as a Customer service Representative, as a Third Key Sales Associate, as a Seasonal Team Member and as an Assistant Manager in industries including General Merchandise Stores, Home Furniture, Furnishings, and Equipment Stores and Wholesale Trade-Non- Durable Goods. Most recently, skills and experiences include: Cash Handling, Inventory Management, Loss Prevention. hold a Diploma degree in HS Diploma from Del City High School.
Skills : Customer Service Operating A Cash Register Replenishing Shelves/merchandise Suggestive Selling Certified Food.
- Assembled and displayed products.
- Scheduled product display.
- Maintained product display.
- Suggested specific products to meet customer needs.
- Identified interested customers.
- Established relationships with store managers and sales associates.
- Experienced in selling/retailing. Assisted customers select products.
Sr. Seasonal Team Member Resume
Headline : Punctual customer service professional focused on exceeding expectations and building customer loyalty. Flexible schedule and strong communication skills.
Skills : Quick Learner Superior Verbal And Written Communication Positive And Friendly .
- Provides support on auditing, reviewing, and processing the human resources paperwork and forms.
- Provides support with the package handler sort observation process (e.g., scheduling tour times, arranging tour guides, and maintaining the sort observation log).
- Generates, compiles, and distributes HR reports.
- Participate in special projects, to include job fairs and HR Assessments, etc.
- Provides support to HR Department as needed.
- Maintains confidentiality and perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Provides clerical support to various management and operational functions, including, but not limited to, photocopying, filing, faxing, emailing and answering telephone.
Associate Of Applied Science In Office Administration
Seasonal Team Member I Resume
Summary : seeking a full time position that will allow to contribute skills, education, and experience to enhance organizational practices. Skills & Accomplishments Customer Service Operating a cash register Replenishing shelves/merchandise Suggestive Selling Certified Food Handler Team Player Thrives in a fast paced environment CPR certified.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Cashier, Data Entry, Bilingual Spanish.
- Responsible for driving profitable sales through A service, protecting company assets and support of the Company Handbook during their shifts.
- Followed direction and coaching from the store management to overcome obstacles that may prevent the store from achieving the targets and goals.
- Protected company branding at all times by treating all internal and external customers in a respectful and professional manner during their shift.
- Provided customer service and support for both internal and external customers for HR-related processes.
- Assisted with maintenance of job files; ensures proper dispositioning of all applicants.
- Conducted the new hire orientation process (e.g., scheduling the orientation, preparing orientation paperwork, and creating the employee file), including I9 completion/compliance.
- Maintained personnel files for all employees.
Registered Veterinary Technician
Seasonal Team Member II Resume
Summary : To bring many experiences and exceptional customer service to a stable environment where can grow both personally and professionally, Supports ability for timely delivery and mitigates loss and damage by performing address searches/corrections through various sources and ensuring packages are in good condition for the customer
Skills : Computer, Microsoft Office.
- Helped customers look for what they came to buy.
- Made sure the customer is satisfied with the item their purchasing.
- Helped keeping the sales floor nice and neat.
- Worked as a cashier time to time.
- Impacted while working here was just keeping a smile on face no matter how crazy the store is.
- Used The skills used were being respectful at all times.
- Answered customer telephone calls promptly and in an appropriate manner.
Seasonal Team Member III Resume
Objective : Punctual retail sales professional focused on exceeding expectations and building customer loyalty. Flexible schedule and strong communication skills, Assists management with Business Control Self-Assessment (BCSA) audit activity by retrieving data and/or files for review.
Skills : Microsoft Office, IMovie, Final Cut Pro, Cashier, Customer Service.
- Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Demonstrated use and care of merchandise.
- Stocked shelves and supplies and organized displays.
- Helped customers with questions, problems and complaints in person and via telephone.
- Developed positive customer relationships through friendly greetings and excellent service.
- Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Followed merchandising guidelines to present visually appealing displays.
Associate Of Applied Science In Nursing
Seasonal Team Member/Assistant Resume
Summary : Proficient in Windows XP MS Office Excel, Word and Outlook, VISIO, Peachtree Accounting and Corel 4.0 computer programs. Adapt quickly to new environments and computer programs. Learned to prioritize assignments, meet deadlines and work well independently.
Skills : Photoshop, Lightroom, Sales, Inventory, Customer Service, Communications.
- Operated ticket booth. Prepared food and stocked shelves.
- Fielded customer complaints. Provided service/planning for kids parties.
- Attended Geriatric seminar-Culture Change.
- Assisted with various duties including spreadsheet development, payroll information and data population, facilitation and tracking of customer refunds.
- Insured all forms and reports are accurate and filled out properly to insure records are keep up to date in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for the daily reconciliation of receipts generated during their shift.
- Provided support for the recruiting process (e.g., scheduling interviews, sending background checks, attending job fairs/recruitment events as needed, and contacting selected candidates).
Bachelor's In Social Work
Associate Seasonal Team Member Resume
Objective : An intriguing position in customer service, with opportunity for advancement, Compiles data and provides various regular and adhoc reports to management for review and determination
Serves as frontline customer service to receive, solve and/or escalate customer inquiries and issues.
Skills : MS Office, POS, Retail Sales, Receptionist, Customer Service.
- Strived to meet and exceed store targets and goals by engaging with each and every customer during their shifts.
- Supported high performing teams that can accomplish company goals, initiatives, and priorities, by execution and providing feedback of A service.
- Assisted in execution of all strategies, change initiatives, and business opportunities directed by the store management team.
- Maintained high commitment and demonstrated support for company initiatives.
- Reported to shift with a professional, positive, can-do attitude at all times.
- Determined customer needs by asking relevant questions and listening actively to the responses.
- Unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
Registered Veterinary Technician
Assistant Seasonal Team Member I Resume
Objective : To obtain a part-time/ seasonal job. Looking for a little extra money weekdays, while everyone is at work, Reviews, researches and/or enters data in various systems to support respective functional area
Skills : Multitasking Professional Services Good Communication Listening Fast Learner Great People Great Communication Great Customer Service Energetic Organization Quick worker.
- Recorded shippment and opening or closing paperwork.
- Helped customers as needed.
- Cleaned and made the store look presentable.
- Learned how to manage time and two jobs working 60 hours a week durning the holiday season.
- Used How to watch an open store in the middle of the mall.
- Received payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Operated cash registers, placed and fulfilled customer orders in store and via drive-thru window.
Seasonal Team Member Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Seasonal Team Member with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Customer Service, Multiple Line Reception, Set Up Appointments, Light Typing, Filing, Organization, Deal Well With People.
- Operated cash register, assist customers on sales floor, locate specific merchandise for customers.
- Skills Used Customer service.
- Made sure area was neat and clean, Cashier as needed, Deal well with people.
- Informed customers of promotions to increase sales Enabled a safe environment by maintaining a clean and tidy store Represented the company's ideal .
- Worked in a team-oriented setting dedicated to customer satisfaction Open and closed the restaurant Monitored and Maintained Inventory Managed Cash .
- Responsible for opening and closing the electronics section and maintaining POS systems and displays.
- Stayed current with new video game releases and consoles to help increase sales.