Security Police Officer Resume
Summary : Security Police Officer skilled at identifying and documenting cases of potential security and safety hazards. Offers 18 years as a law enforcement officer. Seasoned personal security officer versed in serving high threat areas, including overseas. Served for 3 years in the United States Army. Committed in upholding public and economic security intrests in all maritime regions.
Skills : Public Safety, Open-mindedness.
- Protected our nations nuclear weapons stockpile.
- Monitored building access and identified all officials and employees before authorizing their entrance.
- Detected and apprehended any unauthorized personnel Responded to calls in both routine and emergenciy situations.
- Maintained accurate and detailed logs of all events that occurred during each shift.
- Delivered accurate verbal and written reports to company personnel.
- Verified each individuals right to enter restricted areas and denied access to unauthorized persons.
- Responded quickly and efficiently to all security violations and duress alarms.
High School Diploma
Sr. Security Police Officer Resume
Summary : To utilize training and experience in a high security environment to obtain a leadership role in a security or law enforcement position in a government or private sector organization. D.O.E Q Top Secret Restricted Data CRITICAL DUTY BADGE: (HRP).
Skills : PC Literate, Microsoft Office and Word. Able to adapt and strive in stressful situations.
- Controled entry and exit of all personnel and equipment in the Department of Energy facility.
- Ensured no contraband is allowed into the facility and that no personnel gains access without proper credentials.Conduct Security checks regularly and maintain order within the facility.
- Ensured readiness of members in squad.
- Ensured continuous and precise training is being conducted prior to deployment.
- Ensured Afghan counter parts are highly trained in order to meet mission success.
- Coordinated with adjacent units prior to stepping out on patrol.
- Assumed the roll as Platoon Sergeant during his absence.
Jr. Security Police Officer Resume
Objective : To obtain a Security Officer position with IU/BMH to utilize 25 years of criminal prevention experience. Offering excellence in preserving order and enforcing regulations pertaining to staff, visitors, and premises.
Skills : Proficient In All Microsoft Programs, Proficient In Monitoring CCTV And Alarm Systems For Breaches, Possess A Secret Government Clearance.
- Checked employees for proper government IDs and proper stickers on cars.
- Protected government employees and government property from harm and from possible terrorist attacks.
- Responded to medical emergencies.
- CPR and First Aid certified.
- Foot and vehicle patrolled the compound site and a residential living quarter for Military Officers, Admiral, General, Commanders.
- Worked dispatch desk, answering and directing incoming calls, doing Military morale calls.
- Monitored pedestrian walk checking proper IDs.
- Checked buildings, locked down building at night and opened up buildings in morning.
- Perimeter check compound daily, also do special escorts on compound.
Bachelor's In Security Risk Analysis
Security Police Officer III Resume
Headline : Seeking a competitive and challenging environment where can serve organization and establish a career, Honor Guard this was a group of Airmen who were handpicked by Colonials to represent the Air Force at funerals, parades and other significant events. Also chosen to performed Security detail for both President George Bush and Vice President Dan Quayle on two different occassions.
Qualified with several weapons, such as 9mm, M4 assault rifle, M203 grenade launcher, Mk19, M248 S.A.W., and 50 Cal machine gun. Worked for 6 years in Family Automotive business.
Skills : Cultural Diversity, Report Writting,how To Use Verbal Comands To Diffuse Situations,armed/unarmed Self Defense And Situational Awareness Classes.
- Monitored and investigated suspicions persons, situations and unusual activities.
- Monitored a vehicle entry gate and issued the proper visitor pass for entry to the Air Base.
- Conducted vehicle and personnel searches.
- Provided assistance to outside police agencies during vehicle accidents.
- Conducted continual training on firearms, use of force, handcuffing, responding to emergencies, report writting and diffusing situations.
- Wrote resports on arrests made, activities performed and unusual incidents observed.
- Performed armed security, patrol and surveillance of high dollar Air Force assets on the Air Field and base access points ensuring the safety.
Health And Recreation
Security Police Officer II Resume
Objective : Experienced Security Supervisor with a demonstrated history of working in the oil & energy industry. Skilled in Crisis Management, Emergency Management, Law Enforcement, Nuclear Safety, and Tactics. Strong military and protective services professional with an Associate's degree focused in Chemical Process Technology from Coastline Community College.
Skills : Law Enforcement, EMS, Occupational Safety.
- Protected personnel and property.
- Controled access to DOE facilities and conduct vehicle inspection.
- Participated in tactical operations.
- Observed and reported all offenses/incidents.
- Provided first aid, CPR and assisted during emergencies as necessary.
- Maintained physical agility requirements and weapons qualifications standards of a Security Police Officer II.
- Performed emergency response support duties under the direction of on-duty qualified ERT leaders/members as needed.
A.A. In Criminal Justice
Security Police Officer I Resume
Summary : Transit Police Officer seeking a challenging position within a quality organization, where can use learned skills to benefit the growth of the company.
Skills : Multi-state Payroll and Taxes, Account Management, Call Center Management, Accounts Payable and Recievable, Inventory Management.
- Protects persons and property associated with HFHS against injury or loss.
- Enforces hospital and security policies and procedures; state and local laws applicable to HFHS.
- Patrols assigned area by foot or police vehicle to preserve the peace, enforce laws, prevent and detect crime and monitors security control access.
- Observes people, buildings and grounds in order to prevent or detect illegal activities or resultant conditions.
- Responds to emergency situations throughout the HFHS facilities.
- Provides a range of services including escort services for employees (including those transporting cash).
- Conducts preliminary investigations on incidents occurring at the facility and documents all investigative activities and facts through the completion reports.
Assistant Security Police Officer Resume
Summary : Highly motivated individual with diversified work and educational experience seeks a career working in a field of business management with the goal of helping others.
Skills : Was in charge of conducting annual safety classes and.
- Experienced in providing advice and assistance to Security management in the area of Public Safety, protective force operations.
- Possessed a working knowledge of the protection of classified information, facilities, property, personnel, and other assets.
- Membered of NASA Protective Services Emergency Response Team.
- Operated patrol vehicle, conducted vehicle and foot patrols.
- Conducted vehicle inspections.
- Provided first aid and CPR as needed.
- Experienced in conflict resolution, out of the box thinking and positive public interaction.
Associate Security Police Officer Resume
Headline : Required to follow all company personnel and safety policies, and perform all assigned duties in a safe work manner. Arrive at work in proper uniform and carrying needed, issued equipment. Required to exercise force up to and including deadly force. Participate in Guard Mount, receive assigned post, and copy any extra instructions.
Skills : Physical Security, Maintain Entry Control Of Secure Areas. Monitor Camera Views And Patrol CCAFS And KSC.
- Responded to a variety of calls, secure and safeguard crime scenes, and perform crowd control as required.
- Performed personnel, vehicular, and building/facility checks.
- Completed all required reports, forms, and other documentation established procedures.
- Provided information to visitors and screen all packages.
- Maintained uniform and grooming standard company policies.
- Performed special duty as Support Sgt, inventorying, ordering, and issuing equipment, tracking mission capability of vehicles, creating job orders .
- Maintained flight line security Escorted missile crews to nuclear silos.
Basic Federal Arrest Authority
Associate Security Police Officer I Resume
Summary : Highly motivated person. Strong verbal, listening and written skills. Comfortable in interacting with all levels of the organization and public. Able to negotiate and problem solve quickly, accurately, and efficiently. Adept at multitasking to achieve individual and team goals. Diverse background includes sales, customer service and supervision. Committed to quality and excellence.
Skills : Bilingual And Fluent In English And Spanish.
- Protected company's property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Observed for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
- Acted lawfully in direct defense of life or property.
- Apprehended criminals and evict violators.
- Reported in detail any suspicious incidents.
- Patroled randomly or regularly building and perimeter.
- Monitored and controled access at building entrances and vehicle gates.
- Watched alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment.
Associates Of Applied Science
Assistant Security Police Officer I Resume
Objective : To bring to your organization enthusiasm, dedication, responsibility, and good work ethic, combined with a desire to utilize skills obtained through fourteen years of service.
Skills : Microsoft, Customer Service, Leadership.
- Performed individual and team patrol, tactical drills, battle procedures, convoys, antiterrorism duties and other procedures to enforce installation .
- Provided tractor/trailer, passenger bus, and forklift operation when needed during special operations.
- Duties include safeguard of sensitive nuclear material as well as personnel Promoted to Sensitive Assignment Specialist, Tactile Response Team, .
- Required to interact and escort as required with public and government personnel.
- Provided access control, traffic control and conduct walking and motorized armed security functions.
- Responsible for cleanliness of uniform and equipment assigned.
- Followed applicable standard operating procedures and FLETC regulations pertaining to security of weapons, buildings, personnel, FLETC property and equipment.