Senior Beauty Advisor Resume
Summary : Senior Beauty Adviser who is versed in merchandising, display design and customer relations, outgoing and detail-oriented. Handles multiple responsibilities simultaneously while providing exceptional customer service. Self-directed and self-motivated team player who also works well Independently as well as in a group setting.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs.
- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
- Maintained visually appealing and effective displays for the entire store.
- Educated customers on product and service offerings.
- Consulted with customers on the latest styles and trends.
- Collaborated with customer service team members to give exceptional service throughout the entire shopping and purchasing experience.
- Kept the showroom clean and maintained neat, orderly product displays.
- Built customer confidence by actively listening to their concerns and giving appropriate feedback.
- Kept current on market and product trends to effectively answer customer questions.
Junior/Senior Beauty Advisor Resume
Headline : Beauty Advisor will focus on continually searching for passionate beauty lovers that want to help our customer through their beauty experience.
Skills : Microsoft Applications, Customer Service.
- Directed a team of beauty consultants in a beauty center.
- Welcomed customers and prepared them for makeup or skincare departments.
- Assisted customers and answered all their questions about our products.
- Assisted clients to find items, informed about products' characteristics, and recommended one product or another according to customers' needs.
- Dealt with the cash register, returns and exchange requests.
- Organized items, controlled inventory and cleaned the store.
- Designed and arranged the window and store displays in the most attractive way for clients, or merchandising.
- Explained and demonstrated products to customers to help them to make purchases.
Senior Beauty Advisor III Resume
Summary : Goal-focused, team-oriented business professional with a wealth of administrative and customer service experience. Strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, multi-tasking and organizational skills. Highly attentive to detail and able to take initiative, prioritize multiple tasks and manage complex workloads.
Skills : Health Care Administration Studies, Excellent Customer Service .
- Supported clerical and business functions across sales, receiving and customer service areas.
- Prepared sales, inventory and other reports for activity tracking and business analysis.
- Closed out cash drawers daily and reconcile receipts with sales balances.
- Handled a large volume of cash during daily transactions and prepare bank deposits.
- Coordinated phone communications, including screening, taking messages and answering questions.
- Maintained confidentiality of customer information, e.g.
- Established rapport with a range of customers to maintain high standards of customer service.
- Collaborated with managers and staff to address, resolve and follow up with customer problems.
Senior Beauty Advisor II Resume
Summary : Results-oriented Beauty Advisor focused on increasing profits, reducing costs, inventory management and transforming customer service standards.
Skills : Computer literate, Credit, Customer relations, Inventory.
- Alerted customers to upcoming sales events and promotions.
- Identified potential shoplifters and alerted management.
- Handled all customer relations issues in a gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Educated customers about the brand to incite excitement about the company's mission and values.
- Fostered a positive work environment by consistently treating all employees and customers with respect and consideration.
- Cultivated a customer-focused shopping environment by greeting and responding to all customers in a friendly manner.
- Worked as a photo specialist to assist customers within that department.
High School Diploma
Senior Beauty Advisor I Resume
Summary : Friendly and attentive Senior Beauty Advisor with six plus years achieving customer service satisfaction and custom goals, with two year teller experience. Independent and quick thinking team player seeking a role offering increased responsibility.
Skills : Inventory Management, Clerical, Customer Service, Money Handling, Phone, Scheduling, Organizational, Management, Management.
- Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
- Executed customer transactions including prepaid debit cards, gift cards, cash, and checks.
- Created strategies to develop and expand sales of service in the beauty department that resulted in a significant increase in sales.
- Alerted customers to promotional offers and upcoming sales events.
- Cleaned and organized the store.
- Identified potential shoplifters and alerted management.
- Trained at least one new sales employee per quarter.
- Priced merchandise, stocked shelves and took inventory of supplies.
- Operated cash register with accuracy.
B.A. In History
Senior Beauty Advisor/Consultant Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented with success implementing solutions to create optimal efficiency. Work well independently and as a team member. Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate with diverse individuals.
Skills : Customer Service, Supervising, Caregiving.
- Build relationships with guests to encourage sales & brand loyalty.
- Achieved sales targets as agreed with the Area Manager.
- Reported reasons for sales performance trends to the Area Manager.
- Delivered exemplary expert customer care every time.
- Provided personalize advice appropriate to each guest.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of Boots products & the Boots Company.
- Handled guest complaints to ensure the guest relationship & goodwill toward to Boots & Target is maintained.
Senior Beauty Advisor/Representative Resume
Headline : To obtain a position and build a career in an office setting to utilize Microsoft Office certifications, customer service skills, and clerical knowledge have gained thus far while working towards an Office Administration degree.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Banking, Data Entry, Lotus Notes, Sales Support, Managerial.
- Greeted customers as they enter the store and the department.
- Assisted customers with finding what they need and answer questions or concerns they may have.
- Recommended products and explain promotions.
- Answered telephones and give accurate information to callers, or transfer callers to the appropriate individuals.
- Delegated tasks and create daily lists for other Beauty Advisors.
- Assisted other team members with stocking merchandise during warehouse day.
- Communicated with management to set plans for the day or week and resolve any issues.
Senior Beauty Advisor/Executive Resume
Headline : To obtain a Senior Beauty Advisor position as a team member of a small business which focuses on dependability, professionalism, organizational skills and exceptional customer service.
Skills : Sales Management, Time Management, Multitasking, Presentation, Leadership.
- Managed the Cosmetic department.
- Led team members in completing company goals.
- Trained new employees throughout the store.
- Provided excellent Customer service and sales.
- Promoted new launches through suggestive selling and cross selling.
- Organized in-store events with promotional products.
- Attended district meeting and events.
- Merchandised end stands and displays.
Asst. Senior Beauty Advisor Resume
Objective : Seeking a full time Senior Beauty Advisor position where abilities and experience would be fully and effectively utilized.
Skills : Healthcare Management, Business Administration.
- Built relationships with customers that depended on you for the latest trends and products.
- Worked with new cosmetics.
- Participated in monthly meetings to review the newest items coming to the store.
- Provided continuous attention to customers' needs; greet, assist and thank customer in a prompt, courteous and friendly manner.
- Escalated guest concerns to management with a positive attitude.
- Informed customers of specials and promotions as requested by company or store management.
- Operated cashiering equipment accurately and efficiently recognizing all forms of tender and providing the correct change when appropriate.
Senior Beauty Advisor Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging and profitable position as a Senior Beauty Advisor in a well-oriented company where can grow as a professional and optimize sales skills for accomplishing the goals of the company.
Skills : Leadership, Sales.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payments, returns, and exchanges.
- Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance, and cleaning.
- Responsible for ringing up customers in a timely manner and guaranteeing a high level of customer service.
- Recommended, selected, and helped locate merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Processed merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Increased Walgreen's beauty red zone goals daily.
- Averaged three times the daily amount of beauty products sold per customer.
- Guided and succeeded in getting customers to switch their primary makeup line to our company's preferred makeup line.
Associates Of Business