Senior Hardware Engineer Resume
Objective : Proposed, designed and owned hardware for post silicon validation of ARM Core processors and SoCs. Actively participated in various SoC bring ups in both US and off site locations. Participated in numerous hardware debug and Signal Integrity validation measurement using scopes, probes and logic analyzers and provided root cause of failure.
Skills : PCB Design, Hardware Design, Programming, Memory Interface, USB3, PMIC, SOC, PCIe, Signal Integrity, Bring Up, Cadence Allegro, Cadence HDL Concept.
- Designed Daughter Cards to validate Marvell's various ARM core processors and SoCs.
- Used product level knowledge and familiarity with System Validation requirements to assess trade-offs and proposed hardware solutions during the design phase.
- Inspected reviews are held before final Fabrication and Assembly package generation (Gerbers and BOM).
- Designed and delivered around 20 processor cards and daughter cards.
- Provided support and documentation.
- Completed design verification of high end 64x server, based Unisys nc1 ASIC and Xeon processors.
- Verified the io sections functionality with SAS raid controller and the PCI-E slots.
Junior/Senior Hardware Engineer Resume
Headline : Electronics Hardware Engineer with expertise in utilizing digital logic and interface technology. Employs synchronous design principles using microcontroller, PLD and mixed signal devices. Utilizes discrete analog components for power supply and power distribution applications.
Skills : Sales Associate, Mechanical, Service Technician, Information Technologies, USAF Veteran.
- Performed product research and development.
- Authored the Design Specification detailing product features and development plan.
- Presented the Design Specification for marketing review and approval.
- Defined the user control panel; worked with the Mechanical department to define product physical form.
- Created the Installation Controller Board Test Procedure.
- Performed engineering evaluation of prototype boards.
- Created low-level firmware templates and routines for hardware-configuration, prototype evaluation, and unit tests.
Senior Hardware Engineer III Resume
Summary : Extensive theoretical and practical knowledge in Electronic Hardware Design - Digital and analogue techniques design - Microprocessors, micro and peripheral controllers, memories, PLD/FPGA, power supplies, op-amplifier - Circuit design, Schematic design, PCB layout, testing and troubleshooting, VHDL/Verilog, C/C+ and Assembler coding.
Skills : Systems Engineering, Network Engineering, System Administration, Hardware Installation, Technical Support, System Testing, Systems Integration.
- Designed team supporting and enhancing Anritsu's family of hand-held RF products.
- Included all areas of product development, including design of digital and analog circuits, schematic capture, supervision of PCB layout, FPGA design, board turn-on, and writing firmware drivers.
- Designed non-RF sections of high-performance versions of the hardware, including power supplies, Xilinx Zynq Soc, and peripheral interfaces, including DDR3, SD/eMMC, QSPI, GPS, and JEDS204.
- Contributed to FPGA design using Xilinx Vivado IDE.
- Ported Vivado output to Xilinx Petalinux Linux and SDK development environments.
- Solved problem of running the Zynq ARM CPUs in Asymmetrical Processing Mode.
- Used Xilinx SDK to build portions of the bare-metal app running on CPU1.
- Designed inter-processor communication.
- Wrote several Linux drivers for peripherals, including a USB 4G modem, a USB WiFi dongle, and the Zynq internal XADC.
Senior Hardware Engineer II Resume
Summary : Board-level hardware design, embedded processor, FPGA, analog, digital SMPS, video, communications, I/O, ATE, lighting, audio, avionics Paper-napkin concepts through manufacturing interface. 2D and 3D mechanical design, tech refresh, reverse engineering.
Skills : Analog/Digital Design, Concept To Production, Power Circuits, Audio/Video, Firmware, IP Development, Team Management, Circuit Simulation.
- Performed diagnostics and repairs on FAA VSCS (Voice Switching and Control Subsystem) systems as required.
- Wrote white paper, defined schedules performed system analysis.
- Created Interface Control Document (ICD), HDDD, Concept of Operation, and design-review documentation.
- Designed three task-specific VME-64X mainframes with both standard and custom-designed backplanes.
- Performed on-site testing and integration at FAA Headquarters in Harris lab in Melbourne.
- Embedded 8-bit embedded processor (NXP P89LPC936), LCD user interface (I2C), includes analog, digital, and I/O interfaces.
- Performed schematic capture, analog simulations, generated BOM, wrote demonstration/test code, performed POC, design reviews, white paper, cost estimates, project scheduling.
Senior Hardware Engineer I Resume
Summary : Accomplished Electronics Hardware Design/Development Professional with M.S. in Computer Engineering and more than ten years of full-time industrial work experience in real-time electronics.
Skills : Programming Languages: C, System Verilog, Perl, Assembly. Verification, Testing, Debug, Testbench Development.
- Measured chip-wide performance using some of the Power Management features.
- Ran industry benchmarks for various Cycle Skipping and DVFS schemes.
- Modified some of the benchmarks to hit some of the typical scenarios important to the functionality-testing team.
- Wrote test to simulate high power-consuming scenarios.
- Compared expected results from simulations to actual power consumption on actual systems for the same scenarios.
- Tried several changes to these scenarios to study the changes in power consumption.
- Generated tests Tried extensive variation of recipes of random stimuli to seek out corner cases and hidden bugs.
- Reproduced some of the errors on the emulator or in a pre-silicon simulation environment.
Senior Hardware Engineer/Technician Resume
Summary : A challenging position in Electrical Engineer in technical or medical field. Empower great ideas utilizing social collaboration to bring solutions that solve world problems efficiently through the facilitation of creator owned licensing and allowing those individuals to balance work with life.
Skills : FPGA Design, Schematic Capture, Digital Circuit Design, Embedded programming.
- Developed procedure and formulations to generate data for QC and manufacturing testing.
- Performed the application engineering support functions within the company's product.
- Involved in customer support documentation including datasheets, application notes, and development system collateral.
- Supported the development, build, and test of engineering prototype boards for Medical Pump sets, test boards, and reference design boards.
- Supported the manufacturing and test engineering organization, prepare and maintain specifications.
- Trained test technicians on test and troubleshooting; Troubleshot and identified system, circuit pack failure conditions and anomalies from test results.
- Provided document and communicate test results effectively in a cross functional environment to developers and engineers.
BS In Communication
Asst. Senior Hardware Engineer Resume
Summary : An exceptionally well-rounded engineer with proven problem-solving abilities and a results-oriented attitude. Experienced in power management and system architecture, project leadership, team leadership and training for some of the premier companies in their industry. Demonstrated capabilities include architectural definition, extensive debugging, pre- and post-silicon validation, training of team members.
Skills : MS Office, Autocad, Formerly Licensed Realtor.
- Provided Video Capture solutions for Intel's next-generation microprocessor by resolving video capture issues that had existed for 2 years.
- Presented findings and white paper at Intel Developers Forum.
- Responsible for developing Comdex demo for the Instantly Available Architecture including debugging external vendor's silicon and drivers.
- Provided demo and support for Andy Grove's keynote speech at Agenda '98.
- Responsible for an architectural overview of the Digital Visual Interface (DVI), a standard developed by Intel, IBM, Compaq, HP, Fujitsu, NEC, and Silicon Image.
- Responsible for enabling the memory interface on the first 100 MHz motherboard including working with external silicon vendors to debug their silicon and ensure PC100 specification compliance, correcting errors in the SPD and BIOS specification, debugging BIOS initialization code for 100 MHz SPD enumeration.
- Defined Folsom Design Center's Desktop Platform validation methodology.
BS In Engineering
Senior Hardware Engineer/Developer Resume
Summary : Principal staff and lead designer with more than 11-year experiences in hardware and system design for mobile wireless devices, industrial control and power electronics. Extensive hands-on experiences with all aspects of hardware design cycles from concept to launch.
Skills : PCB Design, MATLAB, Python, Schematic Capture, Layout, Circuit Design, Verilog, VHDL, Eagle, Analog IC Design, Sensor Integration, Altium Designer.
- Shipped high-volume Products, 6560 phones Analog, and digital logic circuitry design for high-volume mobile handsets.
- Focused on power management and audio/acoustic design and ESD/EMI.
- Designed a schematic with Mentor Graphics tool and supervise PCB layout per EMC/ESD consideration.
- Designed DC regulator and switching-mode converter circuitry.
- Designed charging circuitry and firmware for battery (Li-Ion) charging, monitoring and safety.
- Followed quality process in the HW development (FMEA, DFMA, DFSS and etc.) with success.
- Worked with supply-chain and factory operations to ensure quality processes are followed through.
Senior Hardware Engineer/Desginer Resume
Objective : Leveraged partnerships, off-the-shelf technologies and a global development team to deliver the complete platform, including camera device, embedded software intelligence, web services, automatic curation and applications.
Skills : Network Storage Architecture, Board and System.
- Delivered to increasing needs with continuous staff reductions by establishing extended design groups in low-cost design centers to handle overflow assignments and board builds.
- Instilled procedures enabling autonomous site operation with common design tools, milestones, and deliverables.
- Accelerated product revenue by 6 months for new DSL Central Office chipsets and streamlined continued engagements by designing high-density Tier 1 Line Cards and documenting the Directed design of 900MHz.
- Directed design of injection-molded case and tooling to produce case.
- Directed PCB layout, fabrication, purchasing, product assembly, packaging, and documentation.
- Directed FCC part 15 testing of finished product Debugged and perfected audio circuitry, eliminating burst noise and echo and improving audio quality.
- Performed a full evaluation of ROHM power management IC (ASIC) which resulted in its integration in the design.
BE In Computer Science
Senior Hardware Engineer Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Senior Hardware Engineer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Project Management, Hardware Development Lifecycle.
- Delivered nine full engineering lifecycle projects from concept to completion.
- Administered budgets, tracked costs, and allocated resources.
- Planned programs to include schedule, budget, proto allocation, and build support.
- Designed route processors, switch fabric cards, power plane interfaces, and fan controllers to meet strict specifications as well as quality control requirements.
- Managed contractors, hardware, and FPGA engineers.
- Collaborated with internal and external teams to deliver projects on time and in the budget.
- Reduced component, manufacturing, and labor costs over $5M in the product life through the redesign of route switch processor assembly.
- Mitigated project delays by proactively partnering across the project team to resolve early hardware issues.
- Delivered detailed design specifications and test plans for software, diagnostics, testing, qualification, thermal, EMI, safety, and manufacturing teams.
BS In Electronic