Senior Inside Sales Representative Resume
Summary : Award winning, professional with 10+ years of business development, vendor management, analyst, project management, and marketing experience. Sustained record of achievement building relationships with clients as well as with internal company support teams, in a fast paced environment, that results in revenue growth, and excellent customer service.
Skills : Account Management, Sales Management, SAAS, Microsoft, Product Management, Business Development, Prospecting, Computer Hardware, Computer Software.
- Directed sales of advertisements in USA Today publications throughout the US Establish contact with potential clients in order to build rapport.
- Maintained and developed these relationships in order to further satisfy their needs.
- Encouraged customers to spend more through the use of suggestive sales techniques.
- Worked with marketing team to create successful advertising pieces.
- Managed sales orders for 5 Outside Sales Engineers.
- Conducted customer/distributor product training seminars.
- Identified potential areas of trouble and helped ensure a smooth system roll-out.
Senior Inside Sales Representative III Resume
Summary : Highly motivated sales professional looking to secure a professional and challenging position, with a progressive organization that will give opportunities to learn and advance. Would like to be able to use the knowledge and skills that have achieved over the years to help future career success.
Skills : Sales, Business Development, Sales Management, Sales Training.
- Cultivates multi-year sales growth by managing accounts systematically and logically.
- Manages a 5+ million-dollar territory in Missouri to insure growth and partnership with customers and vendors.
- Includes possible crosses for price and lead time, special pricing, best solution for the customer's application, and sourcing.
- Obtains and process orders from the customer, such as spot orders, MRP, Kanban, and Consignment programs, over the counter sales, and phone orders.
- Helps customers spec in products for their application.
- Works with the customer to obtain bill of materials or solutions where they only have to purchase one item that obtains that bill of material, and/or a custom manufactured item to cut down on inventory and/or labor.
- Issues orders to vendors and distribution centers, involving direct ships to the customer or into stock orders to the branch.
Senior Inside Sales Representative II Resume
Summary : Senior Customer Service Manager dedicated to effective team management and customer satisfaction, who specializes in quality service, purchasing, logistics, customer retention, productivity and team management. have over fifteen years of increasing customer service experience, in a diversified business environment.
Skills : Supply Chain, Data Entry, ISO, Itar, Cage Codes.
- Provided technical assistance to customers for all products lines and Food Chain Restaurants, Checkers, Ruby Tuesdays, Denny's, & Blodgett.
- Coordinated customer request for technical product qualifications and new designs, price/delivery, prototypes, samples, application tooling and literature.
- Lead for our support team assisting all elevated customer issues.
- Reviewed open order reports for focal accounts products at customer's request.
- Expedited orders working with planners, purchasing, & manufacturing plants.
- Assisted with new designs working with engineering team.
- Assisted customer with timely responses to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
Senior Inside Sales Representative I Resume
Summary : To obtain a job in the design/product development/customer service field - To design advertisements, labels, brochures, and packaging, or to be involved with the client in the matter of customer service or product development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, As400, Outlook, SAP System, Avaya, Lync, Customer Service.
- Assisted customer through ordering process.
- Included account set-up, quoting, order entry, conflict resolution and follow-through until delivery.
- Maintained 99% order accuracy and 100% order audit.
- Knowledged of large material base and corresponding applications to aid in customer requests for new items.
- Selected to manage and maintain a marketing sample program to assist customers.
- Responsible for working with cross-functional teams in marketing and applications to build kits used for sales and expositions.
- In charged of maintaining inventory of components and kits.
B.A. In Liberal Studies
Assistant Senior Inside Sales Representative Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging career with a progressive organization utilizing skills, abilities and education in sales and product knowledge.
Skills : Data analysis, Sales, Customer Service, Technical Support.
- Supported field and in-home sales presentations as required.
- Consulted with customers regarding products and services, focusing on the senior market.
- Managed sales cycle from development to close.
- Supervised and coordinated inside sales staff activities in the absence of the manager.
- Generated leads and referral sales.
- Created and maintained individual prospect base files.
- Developed and implemented phone techniques that increased sales.
Certified Medical Biller
Associate Senior Inside Sales Representative Resume
Summary : Seeking to secure a responsible career opportunity where can utilize training, sales, and management skills while making a significant contribution to the success of employer. Exceptional communicator with a consultative sales style, strong negotiation skills, exceptional problem solving abilities, and a keen client needs assessment aptitude.
Skills : Manager, Problem-Solving, Public Speaking, Process Improvement.
- Lead government sales representative for the western region with a proven track record of successful RFQ submissions.
- Trained and mentored new sales reps and interior designers from other regional offices.
- Utilized a consultative sales approach, individually generated sales revenue of $45.4 million through heavy volume of phone, fax and email solicitations, consistently ranking in the top 20% of sales.
- Paced company with a razor-thin credits-against-sales margin of only $12.6K on $13.6 million in sales over the last 3 years.
- Managed Catalog Insert Program involving distribution of business furniture catalogs directly through participating manufacturers, generating additional revenue of approximately $1.6 million.
- Set up and run a mentoring program for new sales hires in the branch.
- Monitored phone sales activities and presentations to ensure compliance with company and HCFA (Health Care Finance Administration) sales and communications guidelines.
Bachelor Of Arts In Economics
Associate Senior Inside Sales Representative I Resume
Headline : Obtain a challenging, rewarding position with a progressive organization that offers opportunity for professional growth and advancement based upon strengths and financial background.
Skills : Inventory Management, Relationship Building, Excel, Research, Quickbooks, Purchasing And Sourcing.
- Successfully increased sales volume with cooling tower customers by 20%.
- Exceeded customer satisfaction standards set by Nidec.
- Exceeded customer expectations by quick problem solving skills.
- Faced with a problem every day and solved them quickly.
- Used Microsoft Excel and Oracle to generate sales reports and other data requests.
- Led weekly conference calls on how to increase sales.
- Responsible for outbound cold calling sales of project lead generation services to commercial construction professionals.
Bachelor Of Science In Finance
Senior Inside Sales Representative/Executive Resume
Objective : To aggressively prospect, maximize sales, provide exemplary customer service and squash the competition. Inside Sales Magician and merciless closer, awesome voice, web demo master Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously, intrepid hunter, cold calling queen that also loves to farm. Extremely motivated to earn commissions by consistently exceeding sales targets Courageous selling style that results in win-win gains for clients and company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Account Management, Sales, Retail.
- Led teams responsible for inbound and outbound telephone sales of Medical Alert systems.
- Provided sales process mentoring, live call coaching to aid in closing sales and ran sales training workshops.
- Responsible for sales results reporting, motivating staff to exceed sales goals and regular performance evaluations.
- Showed excellent professionalism on all sales calls and follow through customer service.
- Demonstrated strong rapport building, active listening, communication skills and sales closing techniques.
- Wrote a product pricing sales script; increased the most profitable option to 57% of sales for the 1st time.
- Led the company for 8 months with the top percentage of sales at the most profitable pricing option.
Management Information Systems
Senior Inside Sales Representative/Engineer Resume
Objective : To utilize proven abilities and knowledge in customer service, telesales, and education experience in business to build a successful career in communications.
Skills : Inside Sales, Account Management, Epicor, Business Development, Customer Service.
- Worked on a computer with a Five-9 dialer cold calling, upselling and performing a variety of other tasks within the company's sales department both in Montgomeryville Pennsylvania as well as Delran New Jersey.
- Immediately earned a reputation for integrity and superior knowledge of product line and computer system.
- Earned multiple Top Sales of the Week awards at the largest Naturalawn franchise in the country.
- Promoted to upsell existing accounts.
- Continually achieved sales goals on daily and weekly basis.
- Trusted with building a completely new Inside Sales Team including selection, training and systems support.
- Followed a seamless transition, assumed overseer responsibility for the daily operation of Customer Sales & Service.
Associates Of Arts In Business
Senior Inside Sales Representative Resume
Summary : Obtain a position where can maximize my management and organizational skills and ability to work well with others and be able to secure a position within your organization that will lead to a lasting relationship. Inventory Control Shipping Coordination Operations Management Quality Team Building Materials Purchasing Account Management Strategic Analysis / Planning Workflow Prioritization Process Improvement Client / Customer Relations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, 10-Key, Payroll, Customer Service, Inside Sales.
- Managed new and existing customer accounts by negotiating terms, managing customer expectations, and resolving customer problems, issues and concerns.
- Developed new accounts by marketing company product lines and offering value-added services.
- Prepared price quotes for customers for new and existing jobs and projects.
- Identified and developed new service contract opportunities.
- Received customer orders and serve as the customer contact point on rental equipment.
- Assisted in implementing, sustaining and developing quality process improvements that focus on safety, financials, operations and customer service.
- Ensured store is well stocked with small equipment, light towers, air compressors, concrete/mortar mixers, generators, water pumps, and small air tools.
B.S. In Project Management