Senior IT Business Analyst Resume
Summary : Experienced Senior IT Business Analyst over 9 years of success in promoting product development and strategic vision through requirement analysis, planning, and management. Experience also as a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) spans through different large sectors including Transportation, IT Infrastructure and Solution Implementations, Managed Services and Telecom.
Skills : Communication , Team Work.
- Developed business process and work flow, user stories, use case and scenarios, requirement specification, gap analysis, resolve conflicts, and manage customer needs and expectation based on the organization standard format.
- Created the technical specification and tracing the requirement to be align with the business needs and untestable for technical and non- technical background and develop consensus among the all stakeholders.
- Collaborated effectively with project team such as Stakeholders, Developers, and subject matter expert to provide IT solution and be sure project deliverables remained on track, aligned and support with business goals and strategies, expectations and escalate to management as appropriate.
- Developed the training document and conduct end-user training in one-on-one or formal classroom settings.
- Developed, documented, and analyzed as is and to be process, optimize business and stakeholder processes.
- Worked with business sponsor same as project manager to create project plan , project charter and scope of work and ensured business objectives are clearly understood and communicated so the user requirements are defined and prioritized based on business needs.
- Developed the product charter, monitor and control project work, manage integrated change control, scope of work, work breakdown structures, business case, project budget, and cost /benefit analysis, and training plan.
Bachelor's In Applied Mathematics
Senior IT Business Analyst III Resume
Headline : Over 18 years' IT experience, including providing technological and mobile solutions in a highly innovative, research driven, Fortune 100 Company. Proven ability to communicate clearly and effectively on technical subjects to a wide variety of stakeholders. Recognized for success in developing and maintaining productive interpersonal relationships in diverse customer areas.
Skills : Project, program and portfolio (PPM) management (10+.
- Provided business analysis and project management for commercial innovation and customer solutions.
- Performed role as liaison between IT, Commercial Business and external delivery partners.
- Translated high-level business requirements into functional specifications for IT partners and managed change to said specifications.
- Performed BA role on project team for the promotion of Veeva/Salesforce.com CRM app for the national adoption of marketing digital media presentations delivered via iPad device.
- Managed and lead team to enhance Veeva/Salesforce.com digital marketing assets with live data feed.
- Gathered managed care formulary data requirements, performed QC data extract, UAT data for accuracy, migrated code across development, sandbox and production environments.
- Gathered and documented functional requirements for a managed content delivery solution for iPad 2 device.
M.S. In Instruction
Senior IT Business Analyst II Resume
Objective : Experienced IT professional with proven analysis, design, quality assurance, software development and project leadership skills. Served in critical roles such as business analyst, product owner, QA analyst, process engineer, project manager, development project leader, and developer in the successful implementation of all types of IT projects.
Skills : Project Management, Problem Solving, Problem Solving, Business Analysis, Documentation, Management.
- Contracted position supporting several Enterprise IT projects.
- Supported elicitation and elaboration phases of major clinical healthcare support applications to implement Stage 1 and Stage 2 meaningful use requirements associated with EHR and electronic prescribing.
- Assessed patient life-cycle clinical business processes associated with kidney dialysis patient care, from patient admission and gathering patient demographics through patient treatment and billing/collections.
- Worked with Vascular Access Management business teams and Clinical Analysts to elicit business requirements and document business rules.
- Analyzed vendor interface guidelines associated with physician credentialing and pharmacy/medication data feeds.
- Analyzed existing patient care and treatment applications to extract existing business rules and business requirements.
- Modified User Interface design deliverables and developed System Requirements Specifications documenting application workflow, system functionality, and screen edits.
Associate In (CSM) Training
Senior IT Business Analyst I Resume
Summary : IT Business Analyst is an individual role inside of United Health’s Research and Development group. You will be responsible for working with various departments to translate processes into well-documented business rules. You will represent the needs of the data architecture team and ensure data quality.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Electronic Data Interchange.
- Experienced in SharePoint.
- Analyzed the business and documented processes or system changes, while assessing the business model.
- Communicated with stakeholders as well as vendors concerning project updates, modifications, risks and end dates.
- Skills in requirement gathering, User Acceptance Tester (UAT), System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), organizing, translating and simplifying business requirements.
- Documentation and process oriented.
- Supported third party vendor OnBase, Workflow and worked with Loan Orginiating System calls Lakewood.
- Automated processes for the post closing business partners Provide workflow using third party vendor, OnBase.
Bachelor Of Business
Assistant Senior IT Business Analyst Resume
Summary : Highly accomplished Project and Program Manager with a proven track record of managing matrix teams for over 12 years to implement large scale and highly complex projects on time and within budget and scope, to deliver value-add IT products, solutions and services through solid leadership, business acumen, collaboration, and effective use of PM disciplines and best practices.
Skills : Project Management, System Analysis, BPMN 2.0, Altassian JIRA/Confluence, Kayako, MS Project, Russian Legislation, Corporate Finance, MS Visio.
- Supported daily IT operations and coordinated development projects for several business areas.
- Reviewed business processes, gathered/documented requirements, worked closely with vendors & developers, created and executed test cases, maintained technical and user documentation, maintained network diagrams, researched & troubleshot issues.
- Planned and coordinated the efforts of a large cross-functional team in order to cut over in 1 day.
- Scope included a new network, new physically secured servers and their configuration, developing interfaces that cross an SFTP site in order to send and receive data from the corporate network, and reconfiguring all Point-of-Sale hardware and software.
- Coordinated deployment of SAP interfaces to legacy applications.
- Led the team effort to develop, test, and deploy 35+ legacy application updates in order to interface with the upcoming deployment of SAP.
BA In Organizational Communications
Associate Senior IT Business Analyst Resume
Summary : Accomplished, results-oriented, and customer focused Professional with over 20 years of experience in IT and Project Management with a strong commitment to delivering quality programs, systems, and processes. PMP certified, experienced Agile Delivery Project Manager with Scrum Master Certification; also trained in Kanban and Scrumban frameworks.
Skills : Project Management, Program Management, Scrum, Telecommunications,.
- Responsible for managing the planning, development, testing, and IT deployment efforts.
- Monitored and communicated changes in scope, schedule, and cost.
- Scrum Master for the .NET development team.
- Facilitated release and sprint planning running 3 week sprints using the SCRUM framework for 18 months.
- Utilized agile methodologies for defining and sizing user stories.
- Led stand-up meetings with the development team for each software release using agile project management software.
- Served as the vendor liaison on several vendor integration projects including: IVR integration for prepaid PIN payments (Incomm), a POS integration with a 3rd party quoting tool (Callidus), and a POS and Billing system replacement.
- Prepared procurement documents, reviewed vendor proposed solutions, coordinated vendor ranking activities, and prepared a final recommendation.
Master Of Applied Mathematics
Assistant Senior IT Business Analyst I Resume
Headline : Over 20 years of diversified solution architect, systems implementation, and project management experience within the finance and software development realms. Core Qualifications Project Mgmt. - Iterative, Waterfall, Hybrids Process Redesign & New Development Solution Design & Application Architect Product Demonstrations & Training All Aspects of Web Application Development Software Implementation, Decommissioning Application Owner of Multiple Systems Coordinate Support & Maintenance Risk, Change, and Release Mgmt.
Skills : Spanish native English fluent Project Coordination and Team Leadership.
- Interfaced with business and systems stakeholders: front, middle and back office end users; software architects and engineers; project managers; and developers.
- Documented business requirements throughout the product development process cycle.
- Create project scopes, user requirements, system functionality and project planning documentation.
- Conducted discussion sessions with business lines to define current business processing.
- Created user interface mock-ups using MS ACCESS to facilitate brainstorming focus groups to obtain detailed future workflow requirements, new features, gap analysis, new functionality and processes.
- Documented current and future workflows in VISIO.
- Performed and coordinated systems quality assurance initiatives by gathering relational database data using MS SQL query statements, quantifying and validating results against financial models using MS EXCEL.
Senior IT Business Analyst/Manager Resume
Objective : Over 17 years of total IT experience as Senior Business Analyst, Project Manager, Project Lead, IT analyst and Subject Matter Expert in guiding functional and technical teams in Healthcare, Account and Finance, banking and Taxation domains. - Understanding customer Business needs, capturing detailed requirements, exhibited domain knowledge expertise in gathering meetings, driving JADS, prioritizing and sequencing business development solutions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Process Flow Design, Requirements Gathering, Testing, Requirements Management.
- Conduced JAD sessions to define the project.
- Used MS Office suit for creating use cases, workflows using swim lane techniques.
- Defined use cases from requirements and helped convert them into Software specifications.
- Designed and Documented Workflow analysis and process design.
- Prepared and Maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix RTM Maintained documents for change request and implemented procedures for testing changes.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and verifying performance.
- Created process flow diagrams to define current and future workflows to ensure all business needs and requirements are met.
MBA In Finance
Senior IT Business Analyst/Operator Resume
Objective : IT Leadership For The Enterprise Highly experienced IT Program/Project Manager with a record of planning, developing, organizing, implementing and supporting successful products and solutions incorporating a wide range of applications and technologies. A proven business and technology strategist committed to improving organizational effectiveness and efficiency through leadership that aligns the business processes and IT infrastructure to realize cost savings, accelerate performance, and sustain strategic flexibility while creating a competitive advantage for the organization.
Skills : Project Management Professional Certification, ITIL Foundation V3 Certification, Certified ScrumMaster, Agile Certified Professional.
- Collected, analyzed and combined information provided by various business groups comprised of customers, managers and executives.
- Responsible for obtaining the requirements of stakeholders, and facilitating communication between several organizational units; aligned the needs of business units with the capabilities delivered by information technology, and served as a translator between the business and technical groups.
- Provided project leadership, analysis and recommendations for new order management tool to support strategic business decisions for newly acquired seed company.
- Developed functional design specifications for new developments or enhancements in the SAP ECC and Portal environments for the Order-To-Cash (OTC) functional area.
- Designed and configured new ad-hoc reports using both individual tables and joins with infosets and queries in the SAP ECC Query tool.
- Configured new functionality and modify existing components in SAP Reference IMG to comply with business requirements.
- Met with business subject matter experts (SMEs) to review requirements, perform analysis of order management application, and obtain approvals for design concepts.
- Coordinated related development efforts across teams in the areas of Infrastructure, BASIS, ABAP, and Java.
Master Of Business Administration
Senior IT Business Analyst Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Senior IT Business Analyst with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Project Management, Agile Development, Business Analysis, Change Management, Consulting, Vendor Management, Budget Management, Software Development.
- Reported directly to the CIO/VP of Information Technology, preparing deliverables for company-wide IT related projects.
- Developed detaile business and system functional and non-functional requirements, process flows, use cases, process maps and other required documentation for multiple projects simultaneously; identify process interdependencies and impacts.
- Met with business unit stakeholders to understand departmental priorities and IT opportunities; make strategic recommendations to Senior Management.
- Managed and tracked cross-platform software issues and enhancements requests.
- Interfaced with IT Infrastructure and application development teams to establish project timelines, scopes and resource requirements.
- Identified and provided recommendations on business process improvements that utilize technology solutions to meet organizational objectives.
- Identified and developed documentation for software solutions that upon implementation will result in $1M+ in cost savings through headcount reduction and process automation through the utilization of technology tools.