Senior Loan Officer Resume
Headline : Over 18+ years of Sales and Service Management experience, strengths include organizational management, autonomous decision-making ability, forward thinking leadership, creativity and the ability to develop strong working relationships. Highly recognized throughout my career for the ability to build and develop high performing teams and organizations.
Skills : Microsoft.
- Responsible for assisting consumers seeking mortgage loans, both residential and commercial.
- Provide services to consumers who are purchasing or refinancing a home or business, obtaining a second mortgage or home equity line of credit.
- Assist borrowers in determining the kind of loan program that is the best fit for them.
- Guide borrowers in completing the loan application process, gathering the appropriate and necessary paperwork including bank statements, tax returns and pay stubs to expedite the loan process.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate borrowers credit reports and discuss any action that needs to be taken to guarantee a successful loan process.
- Communicate with appraisers, escrow officers, title officers, loan processors and underwriters during the loan process always keeping the borrower apprised of the status.
- Use various forms of marketing and advertising techniques to identify potential customers such as conducting information seminars, distributing flyers and brochures, telemarketing and referrals.
- Established sustained relationships with clients that increased client population.
BS In Civil Engineering
Junior/Senior Loan Officer Resume
Objective : Certified Corporate Trainer, Facilitator, Instructional Designer, and Quality Assurance Manager with 15+ years of engagement improving training and operational performance through vision, leadership, sales training, consulting, and team building. Experience spans Fortune 500 companies (i.e., AT&T, Comcast) charged with developing and implementing training strategies in order to enhance business practices and drive sales.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Provided business solutions and communication services for individuals and business owners totaling over $2.3M in accounts through strategic planning, competitive analysis and package concepts.
- Monitored skills gaps to create action plans, eradicate deficits and improve complex investment/telecommunications systems for clients' accounts.
- Provided financial analysis for management on a monthly and quarterly basis highlighting sales, marketing strategy, and competitive market awareness.
- Successfully completed Automated Underwriting (AU) to determine approval or denial of mortgage loans.
- Conducted verification of employment, rental and liquid assets for loan approval.
- Prepared sales reports utilizing business automation tracking tools and promoted peak sales performance.
- Evaluated products through consumer research, competitive/trends analysis and the creation of internal metrics.
- Communicated new business and marketing solutions to internal and external business partners by delivering presentations and training employees to improve their strategic plans and drive sales.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Loan Officer/Processor Resume
Summary : Self-motivated individual with over 25 years of professional experience. To obtain a position which utilizes my years of solid experience and challenges technical, administrative and management skills.
Skills : Word/ Outlook.
- Expedited mortgage loan processes through high-level expertise in preparing mortgage application packages, interviewing potential mortgage applicants and finalizing all required documentation.
- Analyzed customer's financial status, credit, and other prudent financial information to identify appropriate mortgage programs.
- Key Achievements: Employed strong planning and organizational skills while reviewing 40 to 50 mortgage applications each month and processing 10 of 40 applications for management approval or disapproval.
- Processed mortgage loan application up to $500k.
- Communicated with approved applicants regarding payment schedules and payments distribution to principle, interest, and taxes.
- Effectively communicated with mortgage applicants to ensure accuracy of loan applications and maintain a positive rapport with applicants at all times.
- Developed monthly reports regarding potential risk or compliance issues for distribution to managers.
- Promptly resolved mortgage application issues or questions in collaboration with underwriters.
Mortgage Senior Loan Officer Resume
Summary : An executive with broad experience in management and all facets of the financial industry and the banking industry. Consistently demonstrate my ability to deliver leadership in a competitive, changing environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Supervised and coached 3 full-time Sales Associates on prequalifying, loan applications, and loan structuring.
- Originated an average of 8 conventional, government, home equity, or one-time close construction loans per month from a variety of sources, including referrals, purchased Internet leads, and advertising.
- Built relationships with home-builders and real estate agents to build a pipeline of mortgage loan referrals.
- Guided customers through the mortgage application process, educating them on financial regulations, loan options, qualification requirements, etc.
- Assembled appropriate documentation and disclosures for submission to processing department and maintained contact with customers to advise them of their loan status.
- Satisfied pre-doc and funding loan conditions, quoted available interest rates to customers, and ensured that loans were properly locked.
- Completed the application process, obtained approval through Desktop Underwriting/Loan Prospector, and forwarded loan files to local branches throughout the U.S.
Senior Loan Officer Assistant Resume
Objective : Ability to structure deals Strong Commercial Real Estate Finance skills Experience working with large institutions; Private Equity and Hedge Funds Experience securing financing from the US Small Business Administration (SBA) Experience with EB-5 Investor program for foreign nationals investing in the Experience dealing with an international network of clientele.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Suite, Financial Modeling, Accounting.
- Established solid partnerships with realtors, builders, financial organizations, and other sources to facilitate the development of top-notch residential loans.
- Ensured loans met strict lending guidelines.
- Maintained detailed industry knowledge as well as intricacies of company products, policies, procedures, and VA/FHA underwriting standards.
- Use expertise to educate clients on portfolio of services, regulations, and procedures in addition to mentoring new loan officers.
- Obtained customer applications, quote points and rates, and follow up with registration lock-in.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Key Achievements: Mastered the complexities of procedures, policies, and underwriting guidelines; Led to promotion as Senior Loan Officer and the responsibility of training new loan officers.
- Leveraged in-depth program and underwriting knowledge into a mutually profitable joint venture marketing deal with the Re/Max First Baton Rouge office.
Senior Loan Officer Associate Resume
Objective : Accomplished motivated sales and management professional with proven success seeks multi-faceted full-time position employing extensive skills in implementation and management of concurrent projects as Customer Service Representative, Financial Services Representative, Personal Banker, or similar position. Applying to use extensive development of long-term client relationships, creative marketing, inside sales, cross sales to team and lead managers, training and providing coaching of professional referral partners and internal staff.
Skills : Finance, Customer Relations, Management.
- Managed and oversaw new loan applications and funding processes, as well as approving on all conditions and documentations needed to satisfy the loan approval process.
- Sought out and obtained loans from referral sources including bank branch customers, existing clients and realtors.
- Managed and coached a staff of eight (8) to meet FCC regulations, established goals while monitoring all aspects of performance and customer service.
- Recommended financial product and service solutions for customers based on analysis of customer financial needs.
- Performed credit analyses within the scope and risk of the loan covering all key risk aspects including customer review, financial analysis, collateral evaluation, and concept and industry analysis.
- Recognized as a Top Producer and Second Top Producer (each 6 times) in office of 25 loan officers.
- Consistently met and exceeded all sales quotas and standards via the cross-selling of products.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Loan Officer III Resume
Summary : Over fifteen years of intensive professional, managerial, organizational and supervisory knowledge and experience with specialization in the insurance industry. Self-motivated, able to prioritize tasks, set short and long term goals and meet functional deadlines. Able to work individually and in groups, an expert in providing motivation to ensure smooth work flow and efficient working deadlines.
Skills : Microsoft, CRM, Credit Analysis, Financial Statements, Business Development, Talent Management, Business Management, Performance Management, Sales Training.
- Interviewed loan applicants, obtained all of the necessary documentation to make the loan decision, properly secure the collateral used to qualify for the loan, and approve the loan.
- Provided information to the client concerning the different types of loans offered, the terms and interest rates, and the documentation needed to be considered for a loan.
- Made loan decisions in a timely fashion to meet other client needs.
- Referred all borrower requests for loan extensions, refinances, or any changes to original loan terms as designated in code of ethics.
- Assisted manager in evaluating other loan officers lending performance and compare it to past periods by reviewing a breakdown of the number and dollar amount of loans outstanding.
- Participated in training and seminars, workshops to improve loan processing and techniques.
- Trained new officers on loan processing and techniques.
Senior Loan Officer Lead Resume
Summary : Seeking an engaging, long-term career that will leverage my 8+ years of leadership experience and new business development expertise in a sales management role. Unique corporate experience in customer relationship management and financial analysis, ranging from hospitality management to multi-site retail management. Previous verifiable successes in talent acquisition, performance training, and implementing effective marketing strategies.
Skills : Inventory Management, Negotiation, New Business Development, Microsoft Office Suite, Sales, Account Management.
- Originated loans by marketing to realtors and homeowners through seminars; attending community beat meetings, mass mailings, bankers and referrals.
- Accurately performed all phases of loan processing and underwriting: client interview, input the 1003, order the title, appraisal, and compute the debt ratio and QC the closed file.
- Hired, trained and supervised support staff.
- Assessed and evaluated existing and proposed loan risk, assets, and controls.
- Planed and performs supervision and examination activities associated with commercial lending, real estate lending, and other lending programs.
- Reviewed compliance with NMLS lending rules and regulations.
- Identified and improves specialized lending current risks, asset exposure, and internal controls through pre and post auditing guidelines.
- Developed training material for subordinate loan officers.
B.A. In Business
Senior Loan Officer/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking a career position with a growth-oriented organization that is searching for a proven team player and Leader who specializes in building winning teams and surpassing established goals and objectives.
Skills : Proficient typing and Computer skills.
- Collect financial information, request credit reports in order to accurately assess members' creditworthiness and financial ability to pay back their loan request.
- Collect documents and promptly communicate loan status with involved parties.
- Responsible for verifying documentation and underwriting of loan that is being processed.
- Directly and professionally communicate with the Branch Managers in assisting them with loan approvals or denials.
- Assist co-workers with loan approvals and denials.
- Answer phone calls and questions about online banking, bill pay, debit cards, credit cards, checking accounts, IRA's, certificate of deposits.
- Open accounts, savings, checking, HSA's, IRA's, insured money management.
- Fully support the credit union and all levels of management in promoting the credit union's mission statement and values.
Senior Loan Officer II Resume
Summary : Over 10 plus years experience in the accounting field and excellent customer service skills. Experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciling of several liability and asset accounts. Effectively communicates to upper management and any departments effected of discrepancies that need appropriate actions to resolve. Consistently demonstrates great customer service skills for inner and outer company relations.
Skills : Caalyx, Encompass, DO/DU.
- Oversaw all aspects of loan process from managing sales pipeline leads and initial contacts, to coordinating loan processing, and following loan status through to closing.
- Cultivated productive relationships and leveraged existing industry contacts to generate leads and build strong referral base.
- Eagerly and aggressively made 100-150 outbound cold calls per day prospecting for new business.
- Interviewed clients; assessed credit and income status to determine most favorable program and negotiate best terms.
- Educated and informed clients about loan options and market conditions.
- Ensured complete and accurate collection of data and documents.
- Assisted with assembly of documents to facilitate timely closing, and delivery of high-quality customer service.
- Compiled performance metrics and tracked productivity.
Senior Loan Officer I Resume
Summary : Well qualified and results-oriented professional with over 25 years of successful experience in positions of increasing responsibility and duties. Top-performer with track record of consistently meeting or exceeding goals and expectations.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and underwriting personal loan, credit cards and auto loan applications at a senior level.
- Review credit applications in a timely manner to determine the creditworthiness of the individual.
- Analyze current financial position of members to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money where applicable.
- Review credit reports of existing and new members to help mitigate fraudulent accounts and loans.
- Expand relationships with members through various methods of follow up such as phone calls and thank you in a notes.
- Proactively offer additional products and services to complement member's immediate product need and increase lending volume by cross selling additional lending products when appropriate.
- Participate in sales development activities.
Senior Loan Officer Resume
Headline : Accomplished, solutions-oriented Finance Process Manager with a solid 10+ years record of accomplishments within the finance, real estate and insurance industries, encompassing relationship management, credit analysis, document management with 100% compliance, organizational agility, and strategic forecasting. Expert utilization of applicant tracking software such as Calyx and Encompass, and agency management software such as Insight AS 400 and Applied EPIC.
Skills : Business Development, Relationship Management, Credit Analysis, Account Management, Policy, Program Management, Instructional Design, Document Management, Administration, Presentation.
- Approved loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Met with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyzed applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explained to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtained and compiled loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Reviewed loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stayed abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
MBA In Management