Senior Packaging Engineer Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Senior Packaging Engineer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Purchasing, Packaging.
- Created packaging systems for sterile HeartMate Ventricular Assist Device (VAD) and Accessories; single-use disposable medical device lines.
- Supported high revenue NPIs and sustaining engineering projects.
- Wrote packaging test protocols and final reports to qualify new packaging systems according to schedule.
- Prepared and released technical packaging specifications to support new product launches.
- Specified and procured prototypes and product packaging for qualifications and pilot production runs.
- Managed the transition of prototype double sterile barrier thermoformed packaging tray systems.
- Worked directly with the HeartMate III Program Manager to develop detailed packaging schedules to meet aggressive project timelines.
BS In Packaging
Junior/Senior Packaging Engineer Resume
Summary : Forward-thinking Engineering Professional with 20+ years of manufacturing experience in high-volume medical and consumer product environments. Dedicated leader with demonstrated ability to manage high-producing teams to achieve organizational objectives, using lean manufacturing to reduce costs and increase process efficiencies.
Skills : SCCM Administration, AD Admin, Admin Studio.
- Commercialized 500 projects in FS Beverage & Coffee alone, accounting for 72% of all Kraft FS completed projects.
- Designed a new Bakers Chocolate case to move from double wall to single wall corrugated, reducing the amount of packaging material used from 1053.5 to 699.9 (g).
- Used Eco-calculator to determine values that contributed to Kraft's Global Sustainability goals.
- Created & implemented a new Crystal Light Pure fitness package to run on Power Packaging's current assets.
- Pouch, carton & case were all launched with no manufacturing issues.
- Developed a strategy for the Shelf Stable Liquid Coffee business to move from a double to a single fitment to reduce complaints from the field, lower costs & improve OEE.
- Collaborated with Product Development & External Manufacturing to gain FDA compliance for a new packages.
BS In Packaging
Senior Packaging Engineer III Resume
Objective : Certified Project Manager and Consumer Product Packaging Technologist with a strong record of delivering critical projects on time by maintaining communications, planning and coordination.
Skills : Software Deployment, SCCM, Software Packaging, Application Virtualization.
- Engineered and developed the launch of Neutrogena Cosmetic line, which included over 40+ stock-keeping units, as well as pre-packs for new permanent display implementation.
- Extensive travel to Asia and Europe in the development of packaging components and new decoration processes.
- Developed specifications for display and promotional packaging for major retailers including Walmart, Target, Costco, and National Drugstore chains.
- Worked closely with manufacturing sites, both internally and externally to advance cost savings initiatives and efficiency, and ensure the production and manufacturing of robust packaging.
- Developed and issued components and finished goods specifications, including documentation of the creation of bill of materials for new products, and maintenance of existing product packaging.
- Worked closely with the in-house Creative department to determine the best decoration techniques and processes to achieve the desired packaging presentation.
- Developed custom tooling for primary packaging components which included unit tooling, production tooling, decoration, and manufacturing specifications.
B.S In Engineering
Senior Packaging Engineer II Resume
Objective : Seeking an experienced Senior Packaging Sustainability Engineer to provide project leadership and knowledge for our sustainability initiatives across businesses and geographies.
Skills : Application Virtualization, Application Deployment, Patch Management.
- Managed and leveraged cross-functional technical research teams to develop a film that dissolves during the heating process for foodservice pizza application.
- Dissolved and provided a functional barrier.
- Lead team to establish moisture differences in the finished product through bench tasting and analytical results.
- Managed quantitative descriptive analysis performed with trained panelists.
- Performed a competitive business analysis for the Breakthrough Innovation group in regards to mobile vending operations across the country.
- Solved ambiguous problems during mobile vending pizza truck startup, such as oven failure, to keep the project on track on time for launch time.
- Managed Sales and customer service on a day to day basis for the mobile vending truck.
Senior Packaging Engineer I Resume
Summary : A highly experienced Research and Development Engineer with over 27 years of delivering commercialized, cost-effective, on-shelf packaging solutions in the consumer goods and food industries. Coextrusion and Lamination of Flexible Films Thermoforming of Polymeric Film and Foam sheet Corrugated, Paperboard, and Rigid Container Development Project Management.
Skills : Management, Technical Knowledge, Quality.
- Involved in the test for the open/short improvement on assembly related defects.
- Sustained and improved offshore assembly yield and open short yield.
- Responded to subcontractor line down and low yield situation.
- Performed technical audit and process benchmarking on subcontractor facilities.
- Worked together with foundry team engineers (TSMC and UMC) in Hsinchu Taiwan for wafers related issues improvements.
- Performed and followed up on assembly review for the new package development schedule.
- Supported new package development and qualification per request by Altera San Jose packaging.
- Coordinated change management on subcontractor's process flow, equipment, and material.
Senior Packaging Engineer/Technician Resume
Summary : To acquire a Package Engineer position at a dynamic company that can benefit from experience in managing complex projects with very specific packaging requirements.
Skills : Supply Chain, Purchasing, Buyer, Sourcing, Project Manager.
- Brought on board due to expertise in developing, testing, validating, and documenting packaging systems in high-volume, fast-paced environments.
- Reported to the R&D Manager and subsequently to the Packaging Supervisor created packaging for sterile, disposable, cardiac surgery medical device lines.
- Served as technical team lead for all divisional R&D packaging project initiatives, including technology transfers, acquisitions, line extensions, sustaining engineering, failure investigations, and root cause analyses.
- Specified and procured all prototype and product packaging for packaging qualifications and pilot production runs.
- Designed packaging prototypes and material/equipment cost analyses in strict accordance with clinical requirements.
- Presented the proposal to and garnered buy-in from a cross-functional team.
- Served as technical packaging lead for new product introductions of VASOVIEW 6 PRO and HEMOPRO 2 Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting Systems.
Asst. Senior Packaging Engineer Resume
Objective : A Senior Packaging Engineer with experience in packaging design, fragility testing, production, distribution processes, product readiness, and logistics. Effective in providing packaging expertise and solutions for the New Product Introduction (NPI), product lifecycle (investigation, design, validation, launch, ramp, and stabilize), and worldwide strategies to achieve lowest cost packaging solutions.
Skills : Packaging Specialist, Package Technician.
- Worked proactively with design and manufacturing personnel to drive to the elimination of manufacturing issues on the first attempt of any design.
- Communicated to manufacturing and production-sites new designs and coordinate design and manufacturing inputs into new products and processes (early involvement).
- Communicated potential issues to management and teams for resolution; document risks and sign-off any violation going into production (risk assessment).
- Supported the first article process activity on new products and processes.
- Participated in Pre and Post-build activity and post-mortems for product and process builds.
- Involved in component qualification for new components (Packaged Environmental Testing).
- Transferred product and process to production sites for manufacturing.
B.S. In Industrial
Associate Senior Packaging Engineer Resume
Headline : Packaging professional with a Masters degree in Packaging Science, who is driven to succeed in a packaging career. Proven packaging accomplishments include case standardization projects, design and development of POP displays, material conversion trials, medical packaging design and validations, and cost savings projects.
Skills : Logistics, Material Coordinator.
- Performed all packaging related tasks for the company as the sole packaging engineer for this location supporting all New Product Development projects and all Sustaining and cost reduction projects.
- Designed, validated and implemented packaging for a variety of reprocessed medical device lines.
- Wrote protocols and reports for validations, worked with vendors and suppliers on designs on all packaging, labeling, and pricing, coordinated testing with contract testing facilities.
- Worked with cross-functional teams to find the root causes of any packaging issues that arose, and worked closely with production and purchasing in relation to packaging and packaging materials.
- Created material specifications for all packaging materials and labels.
- Ensured all packaging protocols and validations were carried out in accordance with ISO 11607 parts one and two as well as all Design Control processes.
- Completed multiple design changes for packaging changes which included performing a risk analysis (FMECA) for all packaging changes.
Senior Packaging Engineer/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Proven record leading complex project teams to highly successful, profitable results. Experienced project manager able to handle difficult situations, facilitate communication at all levels, build trust, and focus team efforts. Proactive problem solver.
Skills : Creative, Innovative, Award-winning Packaging Engineer.
- Created designs from initial concept through final prototype across a full range of samples including corrugated, folding cartons and foam handcrafted inserts.
- Included automotive, food, consumer, electronics, HVAC and moving industries.
- Consisted of recognition from National Accounts customers and sales team.
- Performed engineering audits.
- Facilitated testing procedures; improve design as required.
- Provided engineering support to Sales representatives to present designs to customers and provide solutions for customer packaging performance problems.
- Interacted directly with vendors, suppliers and internal/ external customers.
B.S. In Packaging
Senior Packaging Engineer Resume
Summary : Experienced packaging engineer with advanced skills in packaging development, cGMP'S, supplier management, manufacturing and process improvement. Seeking to leverage leadership strengths and experience in a medical device environment.
Skills : AutoCAD, Packaging Development.
- Hired as a lead packaging engineer for a start-up pharmaceutical packaging supply facility.
- Improved material use with layout and design efficiencies.
- Served as quality control (QC) lead and IT liaison, Maintained CAD design file library.
- Led packaging designs totaling $2 million in revenue by creating improved material designs and efficient die format to meet revenue goals.
- Instructed 4 team employees in lean initiatives and cGMP improving production operation time 30%.
- Managed tooling and printing suppliers improving service and saving $20,000 a year in materials.
- Created an improved design request documents that resulted in a 50% increase in time efficiency.
- Saved $100,000 annually in materials by improving designs for production and material efficiency.
MBA In Management