Senior Product Development Engineer Resume
Summary : A dynamic professional with over 9 years of experience in Test & Product Engineering in areas of: MERUS AUDIO. Multi-level switching Eximo audio amplifiers. ATMEL Corporation RF Automotive High Voltage Lin Networking including System-In-Package (SiP) Products.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ProEngineer/CREO.
- Delivers overall 2% Yield increase on Microcontrollers, ADC's and Battery Sensor Products.
- Responsible for automotive safe launch supporting industrialization for production release.
- Reduces In-Line sampling failures through efficient automotive controls and program optimization at Final Test.
- Proposes and advocates redesign to site counterpart for product and gross margin improvement.
- Thoroughly investigates to understand root cause of any yield and quality problems, while providing sound recommendation & corrective action either in Fab, Probe, Assembly or Test on or before the agreed timeline.
- Provides engineering support to manufacturing for non-conforming lots, taking into account cycle time, yield, quality and reliability.
- Develops new techniques/methods, which may include design of associated hardware, software debug to increase test capacity, reduce test cost, and enhance test capabilities.
- Performs accurate bench test analysis in correlation to the ATE tester solution.
Jr. Senior Product Development Engineer Resume
Objective : Over 9 years of working experience in IT and have executed projects for client. Experienced with the profile of Technical Lead for Software Development with comprehensive knowledge of SDLC and Agile Methodologies. Domain expertise in Finance Markets and Banking, Cards & Payments, Retail Payment System (POS, EMV, NFC ,EFT Check & Coupon/Rewards), Securities and back office settlement processing.
Skills : ECOBOL, COBOL85, TACL, FUP, NETBATCH, PERUSE, SQL/MX, SQL/MP, SCUP, ENFORM, SPOOLCOM & DDL , TMF, GPC, EMS, SVN, NDM, Eclipse, KLIST & TEDIT Etc.
- Worked on Estimation in Agile method.
- Worked on completion of Design as per the requirement.
- Identified different approaches for design at system level.
- Handled very critical module in the project, since start.
- Coordinated between offshore & client for clarification on requirement, design.
- Helped in design architects for building entirely new application on new platform.
- Reviewed the code, Unit test plans, source programs.
Senior Product Development Engineer/Analyst Resume
Headline : To obtain a Senior Product Specialist position in engineering, and utilize management, computer, design, development and implementation of electrical systems experience in a challenging environment that utilizes team-work effort for researching, learning and developing new high-tech products. Innovative and conceptual self-starter who sees the big picture and works effectively with others to attain or exceed objectives.
Skills : Java, C++, Android, IPhone, Agile, Team Leader, Algorithms, Distributed Computing, Cloud Computing, Mentoring.
- Designed (patented) buckle and (patented) buckler for SDLT, Quantum's super-drive product line.
- Ran verification testing on those mechanisms to 500,000+ cycles.
- Designed (patented) backward compatible buckler mechanism.
- Designed (patented) power failure tape support mechanism.
- Held lead mechanical design role for several next generation tape drive products.
- Designed and developed the automatic cartridge load mechanism for a next generation tape drive.
- Developed a new portable paint spray pump (1/2 gpm, 2750 psi) from concept to manufacturing.
- Responsible for entire project including custom design of a capacitive pressure transducer, a 16 amp PWM DC motor drive circuit with analog feedback control, a 1/2 horsepower helical gearmotor, and a new (patented) fluid section.
Senior Product Development Engineer I Resume
Objective : A leader with 12 years of experience in Consumer Product Development, working for a organization in diverse roles. Effective in analyzing situations, determine path forward and execute against a schedule. Capable of delivering multiple solutions to innovate and expedite processes, mitigate issues, and increase sales, all on time and within budget.
Skills : Managing, Product Development Schedules.
- Led technical aspects of soft goods global development for in-line and SMU product.
- Collaborated with sales, product management, business development and supply chain to develop new product.
- Involved from design review through to retail.
- Developed new and innovative technology that added value to product and maximized cost efficiency.
- Researched competitive positioning with marketing and merchandising to develop new features and benefits with to product lines to improve sales.
- Introduced 3 new features for 2016.
- Managed communications to external partners from Design to Production for several projects.
- Participated in sourcing selection to reduce cost, improve capacity, quality, and delivery times.
- Assigned to reduce assembly time and worker injury for bag assembly.
Senior Product Development Engineer II Resume
Headline : Engineering and Operations executive with significant broad-based experience in the telephone, and power management businesses. Technical background in design and support of telephones, wire, cable, cord sets and surge protection devices. Proven leadership skills and expertise in: Operations Management Project Management Department Start-Up 3PL e-Commerce Fulfillment Services Lean Inventory Control New Product Development Compliance Testing Total Quality Control Expert Witness.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Directed consolidation and transfer of Design Engineering functions from American Electric Cordsets' Bensenville, Illinois office to Belden's Carmel, Indiana office.
- Effectively reduced the number of design engineers from three to one while improving engineering customer response time by 25%.
- Managed new product development and product changes for key company customers.
- Coordinated product design with mechanical development team to ensure high quality and low defect manufacturing.
- Identified opportunities for improvement at the Mexico factory.
- Conducted on-site training across all shifts and resolved issues that resulted in defect levels.
- Revised the product quotation department.
- Implemented an automated process utilizing a Product Configurator feature of the mainframe computer system which shortened the quotation time by 60%.
- Managed the development and implementation of a new corporate mainframe computer system and custom software packages for Design and Plant Engineering functions.
Senior Product Development Engineer III Resume
Summary : Pursuing software engineering leadership or management opportunity preferably on scientific computing or algorithm development program. Emphasis in mathematical modeling with software, high-performance computing and advanced search algorithms. Over 10 years of experience in an agile process and test-driven environment. Strong in mobile devices, IoT, and cloud computing.
Skills : Product Development, Software Developer, Embedded Products, Hardware Design, C++, C, Assembly Languages, PCB Cad, RTOS, Python, C#, Databases.
- Responsible for vehicle integration, engineering support, sales and Aware telematics solutions for Navistar Truck Equipment Integration Group.
- Supported electrical integration via multiplexed signals (J-1939) and custom logic for truck equipment manufacturers (TEM), fleets and various applications to address customer-specific needs, leveraging Navistar capabilities to increase sales.
- Wrote advanced custom logic for applications such as Refuse, Refrigeration, Snow Plow, Hybrid, Utility and Hi-Rail solutions providing automated functionality and safety.
- Provided TEMs with technical and troubleshooting support.
- Supported fleets and dealerships with Aware telematics and Qualcomm installation solutions.
- Supported additional functionality requests for TEMs and end-users during and after chassis build.
- Conducted fleet training for Diamond Logic Builder diagnostic software.
- Wrote custom logic for Aware modules per customer requirements.
- Configured web portals for monitoring at fleet level; wrote and applied custom logic for application.
Asst. Senior Product Development Engineer Resume
Objective : To obtain a full-time Senior Product Development Engineer position in research and development that desires an engineer with a background, interest, knowledge, and experience in design, operations, and innovative technology.
Skills : Product Design, Manufacturing Process, Sheet Metal Design, Plastics Design, Tolerance Stack, Prototype Validation.
- Led redesign of entire chassis packaging systems from Frame & Fuel group on 4 truck models.
- Managed 40 truck configurations and design changes to each configuration.
- Became project leader of 6 engineers to redesign chassis and conduct bi-weekly design reviews; facilitated project to meet strict timing, & led cross-functional design reviews.
- Delegated tasks to engineers and ensured timely delivery.
- Supported builds and received recognition for meeting commitments with quality.
- Was highlighted in Navistar's quarterly magazine for hard work and achievement.
- Completed redesign and implemented fuel tank hangers to save costs and correct warranty issue.
- Expected $500,000 savings an- nually.
- Completed conceptual and detail design of New Battery Box exposed to external temperatures of 250C.
Associate Senior Product Development Engineer Resume
Headline : Sr. Product Development Engineer with significant experience in hardware validation, ASIC verification and UEFI BIOS programming. Skilled in co-simulation hardware and software, using Verilog and System Verilog models. In-depth knowledge of logic design concepts and debug tools such as ITP and JTAG.
Skills : CAD, FMEA, Validation, Auditing, Data Analysis, Statistical Analysis, Educator.
- Responsible for test development and post-silicon validation.
- Successfully participated in bring up of the first arrival of SB900 first silicon.
- Developed ATE test program (C/C++) for M3T chipset, and performed bring up upon arrival of first silicon.
- Worked closing with a designer in getting the target coverage of SCAN patterns.
- Performed pattern conversion and getting the SCAN patterns working in ATE.
- Performed scan diagnostic for the errors found from SCAN patterns on ATE, and subsequently feedback to design engineer in order to get the latest updated patterns.
- Worked closely with Design to fix SATA test instability issue.
- Engaged with Analog team to measure the strength of TX eye of SATA signal.
Senior Product Development Engineer/Consultant Resume
Summary : Resourceful professional with experience in semiconductor new product introduction, yield improvement, and program management valued from $200K to $20M. Track record success for over 30+ semiconductor chip tape-out, including memory, microcontroller, ASIC, Embedded SoC, Gate array, standard cell, microprocessor, chipset, mixed signal SoC, RF, etc.
Skills : Galaxy, Agile, Verigy 93K Tester, Teradyne Tester, Advantest Tester, Statistical Analysis Tools, Etc.
- Developed the front-side bus-free functional pattern conversion flow by writing the PERL script to automate instruction set change in test vector generation process and established the conversion procedure.
- Developed path delay patterns, captured important design bugs at pre-silicon full-chip logic simulation with Random Instruction Test-case tool with the optimal weight files.
- Wrote RTL code to design FIFO and other uncore logic blocks in Itanium microprocessor.
- Participated in new chip bench debug activity from tape-out to production release.
- Ran microprocessor system board to ATE tester speed binning correlation.
- Designed HVBI test module in pre-burn-in final test flow to reduce burn-in lot on hold and increase bur-in throughput and improve burn-in yield.
- Participated in low power translator technology development and related power characterization and data analysis activities.
- Saved company several millions of dollars in tester cost by developing SBFT patterns for structure testers.
- Successfully converted functional patterns to structure tester patterns and modified the convertion flow for bench debug pattern generation to speed up bench debug process.
Senior Product Development Engineer Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Senior Product Development Engineer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Product Change Management Control, Lean and Six Sigma, Global 8D, Red X Statistical Problem Solving, Supplier Quality Processes and Documentation.
- Managed multiple projects for various customers.
- Provided initial product development phase to commercialization phase services based on the customer request.
- Designed, developed, prototype and verified the initial balloon catheters, lumen catheters, and braided shaft catheters.
- Developed design inputs, verification and validation protocols and reports, as well as other documentation necessary to support the design history file for the customer.
- Developed manufacturing process and process validation.
- Specialized in polyurethane and non-polyurethane balloons catheters.
- Performed lot release testing, DOE, PFMEA, IQ, OQ, PQ, CAPA, ECO, MRR and Product transfer to manufacturing.
- Provided status reports to supervisors, management, as well as to other team members on the various projects.