Senior Research Assistant Resume
Summary : Positive, dependable, quick learner committed to job well done. Skilled team player who thrives in an environment demanding excellence and autonomy.
Skills : Software: MS Office, NEC, FEKO, CSTMWS, MATLAB, Multisim,.
- Researched, developed, and optimized various electrically small directive antennas utilizing Genetic Algorithms and Particle Swarm Optimization techniques.
- Designed code that automatically creates geometric changes, runs optimizations and extracts relevant data for antenna designs using MATLAB and various simulation software.
- Developed a cross platform antenna measurement system interfacing MATLAB, Arduino, and a network analyzer.
- Lead and instructed graduate and undergraduate students on antenna designs, software simulations, optimization techniques, and proper use of laboratory equipment.
- Led and instructed students in laboratory classes (Digital Communication Systems, Signal Processing, and Linear Systems).
- Coordinated with technicians and faculty to ensure laboratory was running optimally.
- Led the design and development of a real-time telemetry, tracking, and remote cut down system for integration into the balloon payload.
- Designed infrastructure to ensure continuous communication with balloon payload.
Jr. Senior Research Assistant Resume
Objective : Extensive experience working with post-doctoral fellows designing and executing experiments and performing skilled technical procedures while remaining flexible to changing priorities. Management of daily lab functions for a staff of 30 including lab expenditures, grants and contracts, training staff, and maintaining specialized equipment.
Skills : SAS, Microsoft Excel, Public Speaking, Survey Design, Medical Coding, Claims Processing, SQL.
- Managed a library of 300+ annotated human tissues per HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Created a robust atlas describing gene expression profiles in more than 36 normal human tissues.
- Developed an image library of corresponding normal human H&E stained tissues.
- Interrogated a diverse set of normal and diseased human tissues using tissue microarrays and immunohistochemistry protocols to identify potential candidate markers of disease.
- Scanned Arrays using an automated Olympus microscope and archived in the Stanford Tissue Microarray Database (TMAD).
- Identified 32 potential markers of disease.
- Developed a controlled vocabulary for use in scoring and annotation.
Senior Research Assistant/Analyst Resume
Headline : Senior Research Assistant or Research Assistant position. Enthusiastic and professional Senior Research Assistant, who enjoys being part of, as well as leading, a successful and productive team. To grasp new ideas and concepts, and to develop innovative and creative solutions to problems. To work well on own initiative and can demonstrate the high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows Xp, Windows 7, ImageJ, RedCap.
- Manages and maintains basic science laboratory researching liver injury in alpha-1antitrypsin deficiency.
- Trains and facilitates incoming students and fellows.
- Supports several research projects, including some that have been NIH funded.
- Develops new and critical assays needed for the qualification and quantification of disease phenotypes.
- Designs runs, and reports complex analyses on all experiments, includes some for collaborators and clients.
- Supervises and supports lab relocation to new building.
- Consults various clients and collaborators on experiment design and technical support.
- Runs revenue based assays for clients and collaborators.
Senior Research Assistant I Resume
Objective : Seeking employment with reputable company who strives on excellence and career opportunities for their employees.
Skills : Behavior Therapy, Research : Literature search, data management and analysis, SPSS, Conducting interviews, IRB documentation management.
- Managed and cross trained employees on DAS delinting systems Responsible for maintaining weed and insect control within the perimeter.
- Responsible for updating MSDS books, chemical log books and pesticide application records.
- Responsible for Site and Greenhouse Maintenance.
- Responsible for Fabrication and machine guarding Climate calibrations for Greenhouse Responsible for seed inventory and data collection.
- Responsible for plant selections and crossing.
- Involved in day to day operational task, includes, sanitation, planting, harvest preparation, labeling and data collection.
- Supervised temporary employees.
Senior Research Assistant II Resume
Headline : Research Assistant will make leaf-level gas exchange + fluorescence measurements as part of the NASA ECOSTRESS project. The measurements will simulate the diurnal response of plants to heat and evaporative stress.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SPSS.
- Conducts laboratory and field measurements using a modified Walz GFS-3000 gas-exchange system (in the Frankenberg lab at Caltech).
- Conducts QA/QC processing of the data and then organize the data in a machine readable HDF5 format for distribution to the ECOSTRESS science team.
- Works closely to design and execute an appropriate experiment design.
- Co-authores systematic literature review (plus one, submitted): "adolescent voluntary medical male circumcision services and implications for future service provision: results of a systematic literature review. ".
- Develops the request for proposal for a study examining the quality of adolescent voluntary medical male circumcision services with research team.
- Supports the development of two jhu research studies, which examined family planning programs in nigeria and voluntary adolescent medical male circumcision in south africa, tanzania and zimbabwe.
- Discusses results with a medical statistician, who usually writes technical trial reports.
Senior Research Assistant III Resume
Summary : Experienced public health professional in program management, research design, data collection, data management, federal grant reporting, and Geographic Information System (GIS) software. Seeking full-time employment to continuously improve the overall health status within the community.
Skills : Geographic Information Systems, SPSS, STATA, Adobe Connect, FormSite, Survey Monkey.
- Retrieves secondary data from government, public, and private agencies to build large data sets; verify and update data for grant submission; conduct data analysis for staff and faculty research projects using Microsoft Excel and Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS); and map community health outcomes using Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software system.
- Writes Collaborative Coordinator Facilitated collaborations among faculty members of the college on grants and research projects.
- Tracks the work of members of the Writing Collaborative and provided input to management to maintain the momentum and/or interest of members through follow-up calls and problem solving.
- Maintains record of attendance and productivity for the Writing Collaborative Project.
- Prepares project timelines and provided guidance and timelines for faculty working on research projects.
- Prepares and provides quarterly and annual grant reports for federally-funded projects.
- Impacts Diverse Workforce Web Portal Organized, lead and facilitated project-related meetings to include the creation of agendas, preparation of materials and weekly status updates with web developers and graphic designers.
- Exercises final review and clearance to ensure content is complete, current, and appropriate for target audiences.
Associate Senior Research Assistant Resume
Headline : Accomplished Senior Research Assistant Thirteen years with nationally ranked hospital Significant experience in clinical, supervisory and managerial roles . Strong clinical foundation, developed working with extremely diverse client populations under conditions of crisis. Able to deliver an exceptional quality of care, meeting and exceeding the highest clinical and regulatory standards.
Skills : Excel, Electronic Data Capturing Systems, Regulatory Compliance, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Acted as study coordinator by recruiting, screening, and scheduling potential participants for focus groups as well as cognitive interviews.
- Conducted cognitive interviews to evaluate and ensure the appropriateness of the PROMIS sexual function measure in patients with cancer (gynecologic, head and neck, and prostate), heart failure, diabetes mellitus, and mood and anxiety disorders.
- Coded focus group transcripts using pre-specified themes as well as identifying additional themes using NVivo9 qualitative analysis software.
- Prepared abstracts, manuscripts, and presentations related to the project.
- Recorded and distributed minutes for monthly Sexual Function Domain Committee calls The Role of Injury in Sarcomagenesis PI: Nicole Larrier MD, MS; Dr.
- Helped to develop a self-administered survey to assess injury history in patients with sarcoma.
- Evaluated content validity and refined measure through conducting cognitive interviews with sarcoma patients that have experienced injury prior to diagnosis.
Senior Research Assistant/Executive Resume
Headline : Develop statistical/analytical methods, and implement them into software packages or web servers and desire is to move into a more creative field where can begin to merge two worlds of research and story creation.
Skills : Python, R, Java, SQL, PostgresSQL, Statistical Analysis, Databases, Perl, Unix, Git.
- Engineered mouse embryonic stem cell lines for the production of transgenic mice.
- Derived mouse embryonic fibroblasts and primary keratinocytes from fetal tissues.
- Designed and constructed lentiviral vectors.
- Produced, purified and concentrated lentivirus into high titer supernatants.
- Quantitated lentivirus concentration by flow cytometry.
- Verified absence of replication competent lentivirus by P-24 ELISA.
- Programmed database to track Cell Repository data, streamlining archiving operations.
- Programmed billing database, managed billing accounts, provided billing reports.
- Provided reliable and timely services to researchers within OHSU and other universities.
Senior Research Assistant/Consultant Resume
Summary : Research assistant needed at a busy practice. Applicant should be dependable and a self-starter. This is an excellent career opportunity for a responsible individual.
Skills : Geographic Information Systems, SPSS, STATA, Adobe Connect, FormSite, Survey Monkey.
- Coordinates and schedules subject visits within study/subject specific windows per protocol guidelines.
- Prepares visit-specific documentation and charts for Clinical Research Coordinator
- Informs subjects and obtain written consent in regard to ICF’s
- Assists Coordinator in patient care and management
- Assists Coordinator in monitoring subject flow and assist in subject care and management
- Accurately collects and records all necessary data (e.g. demographics, medical history, adverse events, concomitant medications, etc.) during study visit
- Transcribes subject study information from source documents to the Electronic Case Report Forms
Senior Research Assistant Resume
Summary : An experienced professional with broad technical knowledge and understanding of pre-clinical Toxicology, Pathology, Bioanalysis and Infectious Disease Research. Knowledgable in conducting interviews and interacting with the public in various settings. Knowledgeable in the execution of facility and study related activities according to various regulatory agencies as well as executing study activities in support of commercial and government contracts.
Skills : Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Cell Culture.
- Trained in all aspects of the necropsy laboratory including necropsy of rodents, dogs, monkeys, rabbits and ferrets; performing whole body perfusions, wet tissue audits, health checks, disease screening, biological sample collection, and teratological examinations of rodents.
- Gathered and reviewed experimental data including organ weights and anatomical changes, as well as having an understanding knowledge of basic study design and execution of study activities.
- Performed some duties in pathology data and histology areas.
- Trained in small and large animal husbandry procedures and some In-life sample collection procedures in dogs.
- Qualified in regulatory compliance including but not limited to OSHA and GLP regulations.
- Ensured training of prosectors and updated training manual to add interactive resources to facilitate learning of techniques.
- Generated tracking template for chemicals and participated in Safety Committee to ensure employee safety.
- Generated group costing for Business Development bids.
- Increased flexibility and skill sets by providing training for necropsy and Toxicology In Life groups to increase scheduling flexibility for the department.