Senior Security Specialist Resume
Summary : Dedicated, motivated worker with 3 years of military experience. Seeking a Senior Security Specialist position in a Computer hardware and Software industry.
Skills : Security, Linux, Computer Hardware, Microsoft Office, Port Forwarding, Networking, Troubleshooting.
- Exercised independent judgment in adopting solutions to unprecedented problems.
- Provided daily guidance, review, management assistance, and solutions to 15 offices within the Directorate of Analysis, Defense Intelligence Agency, Washington, DC in a wide variety of personnel issues.
- Represented the organization during intra-Agency meetings associated with areas of responsibility.
- Monitored SCIF access IAW DIA policies and procedures.
- Prepared and presented quarterly training to senior administrative personnel on processes affecting assigned personnel.
- Managed all aspects of the performance reports and decorations.
- Responsible for accuracy of defense award submissions.
- Monitored and planned for personnel departing the Agency, ensuring staffing levels remain constant.
Senior Security Specialist/Analyst Resume
Headline : An Information Technology Professional with 30 years of experience. Primary expertise in: Information Security, Information Privacy and IT Audit, in verticals which include the Technology, Consumer, Government, Healthcare, Financial, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Industrial and Consulting Markets.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Directed and coordinated security personnel activities in four states (Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland) dealing with at least 3000 employees.
- Created and implemented awareness sessions, inspected stations and audited vehicles and stations.
- Trained contracted guard service of 25 to policies and procedures.
- Reported directly to the Corporate Vice President and Director of Security.
- Responsible for loss prevention program and shrinkage task force.
- Co-authored two FedEx shrinkage program books.
- Supervised 20 stations and four airport facilities in Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Allentown and Baltimore.
- Utilized comprehensive knowledge of federal and organizational security regulations; ensured security procedures were met in each facility.
- Collaborated with the FAA to ensure all policies pertaining to airfields are met and in place.
Jr. Senior Security Specialist Resume
Objective : Direct supervision, leverages established procedures to maintain and complete required account support information and acts as general work flow coordinator for collection support related activities ensuring that service level objectives, regulatory requirements and timelines, as well as reporting requirements are met.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Managed and upgraded the firewall Checkpoint Provider-1 MDS Manager and MLM Log Server backend infrastructure from SPLAT R65 to R75.
- Migrated existing firewall policies including NAT, route, security rules, network, and objects to the newer version R75.
- Managed and supported over 60 remote sites with localize ISP access point.
- Installed the first 10GB network firewall at HQ site.
- Setup and managed firewall High Availability (HA) or Load Share clustering and extensively involved in deep dive packet flow capture to remediate existing or new deployment issues.
- Worked closely with the Network team on high level planning and migrated HQ data center to a newer upscale data center.
- Led the upgrade of Antivirus, Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) Managers, Group Update Provider (GUP) servers, and over (10,000) Windows SEP clients from version SEP-11.0 to SEP-12.1.
- Managed and supported SEP endpoints worldwide.
Senior Security Specialist I Resume
Objective : Seeking a professional career in the private sector. To apply analytical thinking and processes, which plays a central role in the companys security and incident management processes.
Skills : InterInterviewing And Interrogation, TSCM Technical Contermeasures, Law Enforcement.
- Responsible for the infrastructure design, deployment/configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, and upgrades of the ArcSight SIEM Environment.
- Worked with ArcSight Content to identify threats/risk/issues.
- Deployed ArcSight 4.5, including network model (This was an instance of ESM installed on 1 Linux Server and it's oracle database on another Linux server).
- Experienced with, but not limited to, the following Connectors/Agents: DNS, Netflow, Syslog, WUC, McAfee EPO/AV, BlueCoat Proxy, McAfee (AV, IPS, Host IPS, SiteAdvisor, Encryption, IronMail, and Foundstone), Nessus, SANS BlackList (filereader), Cisco ACS, etc.
- Participated in key GSSSBCM projects, with the ability to develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Took an active role in functional related projects which are across GSSBCM, assisting Business Continuity, Global Security and GSOC. The levels of responsibility will vary from consulting to owning projects based on understanding the needs and goals of the organization.
- Assisted with time-sensitive reports and alerts within the GSOC.
Senior Security Specialist II Resume
Headline : Over 17 years of administrative and security experience supporting the Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland Security. Impeccable attention to detail. Very good written and oral communication skills. Able to work independently and as a contributing team member. Proven supervisory and training abilities.
Skills : Secure Global Network (SGN), the Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet), and The Non-classified Internet Protocol (IP) Router Network (NIPRnet.
- Interpreted and enforced DOD/DIA -level security regulations to include ICD 704, and the SCI Administrative Security Manual (M1).
- Reviewed and processed all government, military and affiliated contractors' request for SCI access.
- Conducted Sensitive Compartmented Information indoctrinations and debriefings on a daily basis.
- Maintained SCI automated personnel databases and the security files over 1600 personnel.
- Maintained and educated staff on applicable SCI security directives, regulations, manuals and guidelines.
- Established relationships with officials from outside agencies, to aid in accomplishing mission critical goals, pertaining to employee travel, such as obtaining documents, clearances, certificates and approvals from various affiliated agencies.
- Proposed solutions and created policies enhancing process improvements for business operations.
Senior Security Specialist III Resume
Summary : Over 37 years of employment experience as a senior and mid-level federal government civilian professional in the law enforcement and security fields. This service involved several federal agencies and obtained the civilian grade of GS-15. In addition, served four years on active duty and subsequently 23 years of active reserve duty.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word/Exel, Customer Service, Powerpoint, Inventory, Merchandising, Pricing, First Aid, Team Player.
- Created and maintained Domain LAN IDs, generic mailboxes and global distribution lists.
- Processed LAN ID relocations for end-user accounts by updating the LAN account and scheduling the Home drive and Mailbox moves.
- Granted access rights on file shares located on the network.
- Created and maintained LDAP accounts for various web-based programs and Internet access.
- Added Resource Scheduler (RSOE) option to new user MS-Exchange accounts.
- Processed Outlook fax requests.
- Analysed, investigated, and resolution for all help desk tickets by assisting the end-user with local network and PC issues using an Ariba system.
- Provisioned of all Ariba requests (profile and user accesses where applicable).
Asst. Senior Security Specialist Resume
Objective : Experienced security expert that leverages knowledge, skills and abilities to add value to programs that support national intelligence objectives through the research, compilation, review, and written analysis of national security-related information. Seasoned content developer and trainer for security and related compliance programs.
Skills : Linux, Python, Shell.
- Served as chief policy writer for the USCIS Office of Security and Integrity, Administrative Security Branch, which maintains oversight of the protection of classified national security information (NSI) and sensitive but unclassified (SBU) information at USCIS, a bureau of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- Extended to other functional areas as well, and include: Writing and updating policy manual governing employee handling and safeguarding of classified NSI.
- Wrote memoranda and pamphlets designed to educate personnel on safeguarding requirements and foster compliance with corresponding policy.
- Provided language for official correspondence to USCIS senior leadership requesting program data related to management of classified and SBU information.
- Provided training to headquarters personnel on derivative classification and marking requirements.
- Provided training to the Director, USCIS, on responsibilities and procedures relating to original classification authority.
- Utilized outlook to respond and communicate effectively to officers regarding inquiries and concerns.
Associate Senior Security Specialist Resume
Headline : Active TS/SCI clearance Self-motivated security professional with an extensive in-depth comprehensive background in Security Administration to include Physical Security, Personnel Security, Information Security, Communication Security, Operation Security, Industrial Security Management, Secure Compartmented Information Facility Management, Automated Information Systems, Document Control, Access Control and Security Education Training and Awareness Training.
Skills : Information Security Management, Physical Security Personnel.
- Led Physical Security Specialist for the United States, Army Information Technology Agency (ITA), Enterprise Security Services-Pentagon (ESS-P Directorate) located in the Defense Pentagon.
- Responsible for the development and execution of plans, policies and procedures necessary to safeguard Department of Defense sensitive information, personnel, materials and assets throughout ITA facilities.
- Interpreted regulations and formulated local policy implementing physical security, communication security, information security, industrial security management, personnel security, operation security, surveillance countermeasures, security education, and information management/assurance initiatives.
- Performed SCIF Management of all ITA owned SCIFs throughout the Pentagon and Mark Center.
- Initiated the request for SCIF establishment from start to final accreditation to include preparing action memorandums, facility inspections, review of construction layout, prepare FFC's, and TEMPEST Addendums.
- Conducted comprehensive self-inspections, staff assistance visits, surveys and annual inspections.
- Evaluated the effectiveness of existing security measures and implement necessary countermeasures.
- Investigated security infractions and violations.
- Composed initial security awareness training and continuous annual security awareness training.
Senior Security Specialist/Consultant Resume
Summary : Skilled, motivated professional who currently holds a federal clearance at the secret level with 20 years of law enforcement and private corporate security experience with focus in both physical security and informational security. Skill set includes professional training in interview and interrogation techniques, TSCM counter measures, cyber incident response, computer forensic investigations and emergency management training as a first responder in incidents of terrorism and work place violence.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Provided expert assistance to the BGE personnel and contractors by applying established security policies, procedures and guidelines; supervised 6 personnel.
- Stood guard at a variety of fixed posts exercising security measures necessary to monitor and provide appropriate level of control of the personnel.
- Restricted admission to persons who have not displayed proper identification or have not been verified.
- Exercised tact, courtesy and firmness in the performance of all force protection duties.
- Oversaw daily security operations; prepare accurate incident, maintenance and daily activity reports.
- Maintained contact with shift guards performing foot patrol; communicated via telephone and radio networks, dispatched men and equipment appropriate to situations or emergency situations as they arise.
- Authorized to confiscate contraband or other controlled items and to detain those suspected of criminal or other illegal activity.
- Questioned suspicious persons and warns or detains violators of laws, regulations, policies, rules or posted warnings.
Senior Security Specialist Resume
Objective : Dedicated and experienced Group Loss Prevention Manager with more than 10 years of experience in security operations and loss prevention for Fortune 500 retailer with a proven track record of minimizing losses and reducing shrinkage. Adept in conducting comprehensive business needs analysis and security audits to uncover, correct, and/or augment asset protection, loss control, and workplace safety needs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Organizing
- Assists in preparing and maintaining personnel records and handbooks.
- Plans and develops curricula and materials for training programs and conduct training.
- Observes, interviews, and surveys employees and conduct focus group meetings to collect job, organizational, and occupational information.
- Initiates, prepares, processes and coordinates all appropriate documentation relating to the initial, transfer, reciprocity and termination of personnel security clearance investigations, re-investigations and positions of public trust.
- Performs and/or supports coordination of security briefing schedule to include new hire, initial, closed area, foreign travel, exit briefings, etc.
- Assists applicants with attended and unattended activation of HSPD-12 credential.
- Communicates security policies and procedures through meetings, written documentation, and verbal presentations.
- Verifies clearances using the Central Personnel Clearance Index Maintained Security Badge Control System Administer and make recommendations for improvements on security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents and equipment.
- Supports daily operations of the Security Department.