Senior Solutions Engineer Resume
Objective : A senior consulting professional with over 15 years of experience providing information technology, and managed solutions to enterprise customers. Proficiency spans from IT data center operations, migration and consolidation services, and is complemented by technical and functional expertise in server, network, storage planning, design and integration.
Skills : Sales Engineer/Project Management.
- Works with all related team members to understand a client's current environmental state, consult for areas of improvement, address concerns, and work alongside team members to develop, architect, and assist in the deployment of the finalized solutions design.
- Managed and Professional Services, and Security.
- Assisted in the development of the scope of work, solution design, and all documentation relative to the suggested solution(s).
- Saw the projects through the beginning and end of the projects.
- Worked as the liaison between all relative departments to make sure the projects stayed on track and met the expectations and timelines of the client's.
- Analyzed client's' business objectives, and assessed current technical capabilities by asking probing questions.
- Validated and finalized the most suitable vendors or solutions that best addressed the client's areas of concern, or improvement.
- Assisted with and proactively developed our partner's technical understanding by presenting live product trainings, and new product rollouts.
Senior Solutions Engineer/Analyst Resume
Objective : Senior Solutions Engineer Professional and Educator with over a decade in the field including industry, federal government, and higher education focusing on developing, leading, and executing based on established organizational/institutional objectives. Highly adaptive to a number of professional environments and management/team structures with an ever-present emphasis on skill development and improved performance and effectiveness.
Skills : Web Development, Product Management, Business Development.
- Served as an ITIL-certified Solutions Engineer at SunView Software.
- Implemented customer business processes into product demonstrations for all versions of the ChangeGear suite and also for ChangeGear Mobile, a native application available for iOS and Android.
- Conducted informational webinars.
- Consulted on solution alternatives.
- Worked to shorten the sales cycle and increase the probability of close.
- Contributed to effective RFP/RFQ/RFI responses.
- Coordinated with Engineering, QA, and Professional Services on Proof Concept (POC) activities and potential/upcoming product evolution.
Jr. Senior Solutions Engineer Resume
Objective : Experienced in the telecommunication and IT field for over 23 years. Vast experience in designing, implementing and developing of voice, data and video network solutions. Experience covers customer, corporate and carrier-class networks. Experienced working as independent consultant and as subject matter expert for small, medium, large corporations and carriers.
Skills : Sniffer University, Cisco Inter Networking Novell Groupwise Administration.
- Installs deploys and configures multiple SIEM products.
- Trains and implements of Encryption products for various clients.
- Manages, Configures, and Implements corporation security policies to meet HIPPA, FISM, and GLBA Standards on various software suite and appliances.
- Schedules, plans, and orchestrates out of state data center move.
- Maintains and updates Windows Server environments.
- Led for over 40 customers scheduling, communicating, and completing log management upgrades.
- Installs and configures multiple backs up environments including Backup Exec and SonicWall CDP.
- Creates and implements Training PC imaging solutions.
Senior Solutions Engineer I Resume
Objective : Seventeen years' experience in software development and engineering with strong analytical skills and proven success in demanding and fast-paced environment Ten plus year experience with .NET,C#,ASP.NET, ADO.NET,TSQL and MS SQL Server Experience with UI design and Implementation,multi-tier architecture, web applications, object oriented software, standard database and database connectivity ,Skilled software design and analysis, focused on Microsoft technology and Web Development Experience with customer support and customer requirements for applications.
- Spearhead software development projects for enterprise order management system and whole sale partner integration for the provide commerce ecommerce platform.
- Led cross-functional teams through Agile/Scrum/Kanban SDLC processes.
- Implemented wholesale partner integration projects, an enhancement to back-office order management systems, fraud management systems.
- Aligned efforts between developers, product owner, delivery leads, QA and production support; advise and liaise with Planning Team, Execution Director, and Operations to mitigate risks, resolve issues, and monitor results to ensure projects are completed on schedule.
- Tracked and analyzed application metrics, identify and correct defects, and ensure quality/service levels are maintained.
- Represented IT during meetings and report project status to senior management.
- Managed iterative development of Wholesale Partner Integration using the new DataFeed platform that is designed to be every efficient and high performance and able to hands peak loads.
- Led implementations, accomodating rapid change in requirements and roadmap with succesful partner intregration for wholesale partners Walmart,VGC and HSN Steered process improvements that simplified Backoffice applications for order management systems - looking up order information , Customer information, Order modification, replacement and cancellation, promotion management for the products.
- Lowered number of problems handled by customer service by more than 60%, boosted system efficiency, and contributed to 40% reduction in operating costs, leading to significant savings.
Senior Solutions Engineer II Resume
Headline : Senior Solutions Engineer and Technologist adept at creating innovative solutions through on premise and cloud technologies; Over 10 years specializing in designing, implementing and managing cloud systems integrations for ERPs and CRMs to e-commerce platforms and multi-channel marketing communications systems.
Skills : Inventory Management, Microsoft Office.
- Architected and implemented system's integrations as professional services implementations.
- Designed and proposed systems, architecture and specifications for document and workflow solutions in enterprise accounts as Presales Engineer, involving a wide variety of technologies that support and interact with XMPie such as Windows Server 2008, VMware, data storage appliances, network infrastructure needed, SQL server and VMware between others.
- Delivered technical sales presentations and technical product demonstrations.
- Deployed Windows server clusters, including physical and virtual machines as XMPie CrossMedia technology platform.
- Supported and troubleshoot customer issues in and out XMPie applications, including Networking issues, DMZ configuration, ISAPI redirection, server farm management/deployment, server infrastructure problems, database design, web marketing implementation, and improvement, between others.
- Analyzed, redesigned, developed, tested, and debugged customer custom development projects in XMPie.
- Supported team's technical lead in all XMPie products.
Senior Solutions Engineer III Resume
Summary : Senior Solutions Engineer performs repairs, corrective maintenance, and routine installations. Able to resolve incidents as required.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Performs site inspections and monitors the building and IBX alarms.
- Performs preventative maintenance on site infrastructure (e.g. maintenance of primary infrastructures), or manages vendors.
- Undertakes repairs and corrective maintenance.
- Operates critical infrastructure under the supervision of more senior technical staff.
- Completes of site logs and data gathering issuing for basic permits, such as MOPs and scripts.
- Responds to all on-site incidents and acts as required.
- Organizes lab in a proactive fashion that allowed new technologies to be installed and operating quickly.
Asst. Senior Solutions Engineer Resume
Objective : Looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer position to utilize; significant experience and passion performing database programming and application development in an environment that encourages incorporating new technologies as they emerge.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, SQL Querying, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline.
- Develops enterprise strategy and coordinate solutions for the B2B channel.
- Translates technical language into terminology client training managers understand.
- Performs system and functionality demonstrations for client pre-sales and growth opportunities.
- Analyzes, understands, resolves, and communicates client system, platform, and application issues.
- Facilitates communication between internal and client technical decision-makers.
- Manage client relationships related to technical needs.
- Responsible for network solutions and engineering those solutions as a technical contributor and project manager.
Associate Senior Solutions Engineer Resume
Headline : IT professional with over 12 years of experience. Effective communicator, independent solutions and strategy analyst with experience in various technologies. Proven asset in functional system requirements gathering for successful, efficient projects and their delivery for various business units.
Skills : SAS AML, CDD, Visual Analytics, Stress Testing Capital.
- Facilitates the on-boarding, migration, upgrading, support, training and decommissioning of 3rd party and internally developed applications or solutions.
- Works with our customers, business units, PMO team and various IT groups and management to identify customer and/or business needs in order to develop additional system specifications.
- Acts as a technical resource or technical lead on projects related to applications and solutions.
- Performs server based installations for multi tier software applications in numerous environments.
- Troubleshoots system installation and configuration issues.
- Utilizes multiple applications to solve problems, increase efficiency and help deliver larger solutions that promote growth and confidence for our customers.
- Provides tier 4 escalation to primary support departments in relation to applicable software.
- Trains support departments on new and upgraded application and solutions.
Senior Solutions Engineer/Consultant Resume
Summary : IT professional seeking opportunities enhancing and improving enterprise solutions; by utilizing functional, technical experience and project/product management skills. Accomplished in project planning, resource management, estimations, requirements gathering, gap analysis, solution design, software development process (SDLC) for enterprise solutions, Oracle and Mobile devices.
Skills : Big Data Analysis And Tools Hadoop, Cloudera, Hortonworks.
- Participated in the full range of pre-sales activities from lead qualification to vendor selection by prospective customers.
- Responsible for carrying out pre and post technical activities for clients in the Americas.
- Involved in delivering consulting and service engagements contracted by Alfresco customers and/or partners in the Americas.
- Supported sales engagements through online product demonstrations, presentations, proofs of concept, and integration with partner products.
- Answered customer inquiries concerning system software and applications, and provided software development and consultation to prospective users.
- Achieved and exceeded regional and team bookings targets by upwards of 10%.
- Designed and managed a state-of-the-art telecommunications lab that verified voice, data and sonet equipment.
Senior Solutions Engineer Resume
Objective : Experienced and accomplished Sales Engineering professional with more than 10 years' experience looking to leverage extensive background in sales, network design, and project management with relevant education into a Senior position.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Implemented and integrated (RTLS) AeroScout's wireless system at customer sites.
- Provided post customer support for all sites.
- Designed AeroScout (RTLS) solutions.
- Processed and documented all projects beginning with pilots or proof of concepts to post-installation to user acceptance sign-off and technical support hand-off.
- Created technical writing bulletins.
- Alternated On-call support for Emergency support for system failures.
- Worked directly with customers documenting all project details.
- Passed all training and certifications for new technological releases.