Senior Tax Associate Resume
Headline : To pursue a Tax Specialist Position in a well-known organization with seven-year's tax professional experience.
Skills : Tax, Microsoft Office.
- Assigned to Sterling Equities, Greenfield Partners, Fortress Investment Group, OchZiff Real Estate and SL Green Management Corporation.
- Tasked with running the day to day operations of the engagements from planning and economics to final client deliverables.
- Able to structure and communicate short, medium and long term goals essential to completing projects and maximize efficiency.
- Prepared/reviewed federal and state tax returns with a wide range of tax knowledge for partnerships, corporations, real estate investment trusts and several domestic and international real estate/debt funds.
- Developed staff in order for them to take over core responsibilities.
- Responsible for delegating and reviewing assignments and deliverables prior to manager review.
- Committed to organizational skills demonstrated by managing the needs of multiple E&Y managers.
Bachelors Of Science
Senior Tax Associate/Executive Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in customer service, office setting, or assembly line, allowing to use experience to a company's advantage. Open to all types of work, have experience in various work settings, and available to start immediately.
Skills : CCH, Bloomberg BNA, Prosystems Fx Tax, Prosystems Engagement.
- Prepared by associates for hedge fund partnerships and reported to manager and director Security transactions for potential wash sale.
- Prepared federal (1120-RIC), state Corporation tax returns, and excise returns for mutual funds including Van Kampen and Morgan.
- Prepared and reviewed individual, corporate, partnership, gift, trust and Connecticut sales and use tax returns.
- Prepared working trial balance and adjusting journal entries for corporate and partnership tax returns.
- Ensured that clients adhered to compliance related deadlines such as tax extensions, tax estimate requirements and tax return filings.
- Conducted detailed review of clients' financial statements to identify book to tax differences and raised potential tax issues with management.
- Performed research and proposed resolutions to technical tax matters.
Master Of Business Administration
Asst. Senior Tax Associate Resume
Objective : To obtain a management position in an organization which will utilize experience and leadership skills.
Skills : Quickbooks, Oracle, Google Docs, Oracle, Microsoft Excel, Great Plains.
- Managed compliance projects such as tax returns, tax equalization calculation and hypothetical tax calculations.
- Assisted with internal administration such as client billing and collection processes and project tracking.
- Met budgets established by management on each engagement.
- Developed strong relationships with client employees and management and acted as point of contact for any tax inquiries.
- Coordinated with both domestic and global Deloitte offices and clients to collect data for income tax preparation.
- Initiated lead role for end to end project management, often exceeding goals and shortening timelines.
- Considered expert for researching tax related questions and problem resolution utilizing "Workflow" program.
MBA In Marketing/Finance
Senior Tax Associate III Resume
Summary : Seeking to be an integral part of an organization where can utilize professional skills to broaden the scope of technical ability and make a significant contribution towards accomplishing the goals of that company.
Skills : Excel, Accounting, Lacerte, ProSystems.
- Prepared form 5471 and form 8865 for certain foreign corporations.
- Reconciled book to tax differences by analyzing financial reports for partnership .
- Prepared tax provision calculations for 10-K Organized schedules for FIN 48 compliance Prepared income tax .
- Prepared federal and state tax returns for individual, partnerships, LLCs, and corporations Amended and filed past year tax returns Formed and .
- Provided federal and multi-state income tax compliance and tax planning services to partnerships, corporations, S-corporations, trusts, and high net .
- Maintained depreciation and fixed asset schedules for clients with over $50M in depreciable assets in multiple states.
- Performed technical review of annual and interim financial statements prepared by professional bookkeeping staff.
MST In Taxation
Senior Tax Associate/Representative Resume
Summary : To bring experience and knowledge to an organization that will not only utilize expertise of entity level and individual tax compliance, but will also utilize strong communications skills, passion for learning and high level engagement management skills to help grow and succeed into other areas of business operations.
Skills : Accounting, Case Management, Client Relations, Budgeting, Adobe.
- Prepared and reviewed corporate, flow through, trust, and individual tax returns on the federal, state, and city levels Worked on consolidated .
- Managed and Tax reviewed High-Net Worth Individuals, Business (Corporate, Partnerships, Fiduciary), Estate/Gift tax returns.
- Provided innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients to optimize tax savings for both domestic and foreign tax matters; and managed to budget.
- Trained, mentored and provided work direction to professional staff.
- Managed, directed, and monitored multiple client services teams on client engagements.
- planned, executed, directed, and completed tax projects in a wide variety of industries.
- Prepared and reviewed tax return estimates and extensions for clients.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Tax Associate I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that enables to use education and work experience in a team environment, while working toward achieving company goals and being a contributor in maximizing profits and minimizing costs for positive company growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Oracle, Salesforce.Com, As400, Vertex, PTMS.
- Worked on preparing and reviewing quar0erly estimates, extensions, IRS notices and State DOR notices.
- Reviewed and analyzed state apportionment factor information and filing methodologies for Multi-State clients.
- Represented clients before the federal and state taxing authorities in examination, collection and appeal matters (i.e.
- Conducted tax research and planning for federal, state/local, employment and international filings and transactions for clients.
- Involved with the re-engineering and streamlined of the Tax Department's data and information gathering processes (paperless environment).
- Performed special projects including the R&D and other credits, export incentives, and other projects as necessary.
- Maintained active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, make sure deadlines are met, and lead change efforts effectively.
Senior Tax Associate/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Experienced accounting professional with 10 years of experience that includes tax consulting/compliance, tax accounting, industry accounting, and government accounting.
Skills : Microsoft Office,Tax Research, Oracle, PTMS, Thomson Reuters Checkpoint And One Source.
- Provided tax planning and research for businesses and individuals.
- Consulted, worked with, and serviced client to make recommendations on business and process improvement and serve as a business and trusted advisor to client.
- Performed tax compliance and review work for partnerships, corporations, high net worth individuals and trusts on the federal and multi-state level.
- Secured optimal tax savings and deductions for each client.
- Worked closely with Managers, Directors and Partners to develop tax planning strategies for each client.
- Maintained and established strong relationships with all clients and prospective clients and developed them appropriately.
- Responsible for reviewing complex individual and partnership returns while mentoring and developing the staff.
Master Of Science In Accounting
Senior Tax Associate/Coodinator Resume
Summary : Quality-focused professional eager to meet challenges in a new career that will benefit from strong analytical skills and a desire to make a difference in the environment. Accustomed to multitasking, flexible and adaptable.
Skills : Bilingual In Spanish, Office Environment, Word, Excel.
- Maintained a high level of organization and able to handle multiple projects and deadlines across various business units at a time in a fast paced .
- Liaisoned between partners and staff to communicate client needs as effectively as possible.
- Provided leadership for staff training and development in areas of tax compliance for entities and individuals.
- Selected to be a part of the firm wide "Career Axis" program in which only ten employees were selected to develop their skills in the area of Family Wealth services.
- Educated and provided training for all new hires at RSM's national conference in Chicago.
- Responsible for the Filing, Assessments, Payment of property tax bills, and Billing of Property Tax using PTMS software.
- Provided back up and support based on customer needs.
Senior Tax Associate/Manager Resume
Summary : Analytical, highly qualified, successful International Tax Preparer with over 6 years of experience with Big 4 accounting firm, poses extensive knowledge of accounting principles, taxation polices and income tax procedures. Proven fast learner and proactive planner with driven ability to supervise effective teams, oversee daily operations, prioritize assignments, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and work effectively under pressure.
Skills : Research, Management, Data Entry, Lotus Notes, Windows.
- Prepared and reviewed accounting write ups in PC Software and QuickBooks.
- Analyzed and compared data to prepare reconciliations for manager approval and sign off.
- Created, organized, and maintained ppt files for audit purposes.
- Filled and organized all documents related to property tax for Macquarie and Relational Technology Solutions.
- Processed check requests, mail, log and file payments monthly.
- Supported the Collections Department with providing information to assist in getting payment for outstanding invoices.
- Reviewed and prepared complex corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns.
Bachelor Of Science In Accounting
Senior Tax Associate Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in professional accounting with a progressive organization that provides opportunity for growth and advancement where can prove self and asset to the company.
Skills : Bilingual In Spanish, Office Environment, Word, Excel.
- Worked on life science, information technology, real estate, construction, and individual clients.
- Prepared income tax provisions, foreign tax credit calculations, and various other projects.
- Resolved client issues with the IRS and state taxing authorities by preparing response letters.
- Prepared tax planning for S corporations, shareholders, and individuals.
- Prepared federal and state quarterly estimated tax payment calculations.
- Experienced in multistate compliance and consolidated reporting.
- Analyzed financial information, identified tax issues, and provided resolutions.
- Provided mentorship to experienced and new associates.