Social Service Director Resume
Summary : seeking employment in company where use experience and education to help meet company goals.
Skills : I Have Experience Working With The Ederly And At-risk.
- Attended morning meetings, afternoon care plan meetings, Resident council, family council Social Service Department meetings as needed.
- Developed rapport with Residents and families.
- Conducted initial assessment within 72 hours of admitting Resident.
- Attended in-service trainings.
- Educated Residents, families and staff regarding resident rights.
- Checked care books and social service logs for daily happenings or issues to addressed.
- Facilitated room changes requested by facility, Resident and/or responsible party.
- Ordered and distributed alarms to residents in need to ensure safety.
- Participated in Resident and family activities designed to promote social interaction, reality orientation and intellectual stimulation.
BA In Psychology And Minor In Sociology
Sr.Social Service Director Resume
Summary : utilize recently acquired Bachelors in Human Services ,proven track record of loyalty, dedication and high ethics to establish within reputable firm.
Skills : Proficient In Various Windows Programs.
- Social Services Director is responsible for assisting in planning, organizing, implementing, evaluating , directing of Social Services Department in accordance with current existing federal, state and local standards, established facility policies and procedures, to ensure that t medically-related emotional and social needs of patient/resident are met/maintained on individual basis.
- Participated in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating and directing of social service programs of facility.
- Meets with administration, medical, nursing staff and other related departments in planning social services.
- Developed and maintains good working rapport with intra-department personnel, other departments within facility, and outside community health, welfare and social agencies, to ensure that social service programs are properly maintained to meet needs of patients/residents.
- Assisted in developing, administering , coordinating department policies and procedures.
- Keept abreast of current federal state regulations and makes recommendations for changes in facility policies and procedures to department director or Administrator.
- absenced of department director, serves on various facility committees as he/she may appointed by Administrator.
- Assists in developing and implementing policies and procedures for identifying the medically-related social and emotional needs of the patient/resident.
- Participates in community planning related to the interests of the facility and the services and needs of the patient/resident and family.
Bachelor Of Social Work
Jr.Social Service Director Resume
Objective : Experience working in environments requiring strong organizatinal, technical ,interpersonal skills. Trustworthy, ethical, and committed to superior customer service. Confident and poised in interactions with individuals of diverse backgrounds. Great sense of humor and positive attitude.
Skills : Social Service, Recreation Director.
- Developed relationship with each resident /patient visiting regularly.
- Document problems, needs and solutions.
- Interview new residents, record social history and assessments.
- Completed social services portion of minimum date set.
- Attended and participate in IPOC meetings.
- Attended Care Conference Write summaries and progress notes as directed.
- Assisted residence with emotional adjustments to facility.
- Assist in informing residents of room changes or roommate change.
- Encourage family contact and support for each resident.
Bachelors In Social Work
Asst.Social Service Director Resume
Summary : Seeking position that will utilize skills and abilities for further professional growth. believe past job experience, and commitment meeting project goals will meet or exceedcriteria needed for position in department.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service Communication.
- Provided 24/7 monitoring for behavioral and emotional needs of Nursing home residents.
- Attended Resident Care Conferences and completed MDS for state paperwork requirements.
- Resident Rights advocate for Nursing home and Retirement facility.
- Depression and Anxiety assessments and monitoring.
- Accustomed to building good relationships with residents and family.
- Psychotropic medication monitoring for Target behavioral and emotional issues.
- Made rounds with Mental Health Specialists for psychotropic medication monitoring for titration, behavioral care plans with interventions and crisis protocols.
- Provided death and dying support for residents, family and staff during grieving process.
- Provided dementia assessments- Global Deterioration Scale with Brief Cognitive Rating Scale and Mini Mental Status Exam.
BA In Gerontology
Associate.Social Service Director Resume
Summary : Strong supervisory experience working with minimum of 6 staff members and at least 2 students per school year. Proficiency in assessment, treatment planning, group facilitation Prior experience as care manager for Hillsborough Kids.
Skills : Customer Service: Ability to Listen Closely to Customers,.
- Knowledged of long-term care facility environment and effects of disease and disability upon resident and resident's family.
- Interested in and appreciation of older adults and chronically ill individuals.
- Proven ability to quickly establish excellent working relationship with residents and families.
- Demonstrated understanding of relationship dynamics, issues, process between clinicians, residents, families, and staff.
- Resourceful with case management skills and ability to adapt easily to new situations.
- Interview residents and resident's family for social assessment, social evaluation, prior level of functioning, determine proper healthcare planning and support to meet biophysical, psychological, and social needs.
- Developed, implement, and lead Alzheimer's Caregiver Support Group in Howard County.
- Schedule and transport residents and resident's family to all appointments and social outings.
- Arrange social outings and co-lead activities.
Master Of Social Work
Social Service Director III Resume
Summary : Dedicated social service professional, passionate about social work and committed to providing highest level of care to residents. Citation free state survey for 11 years.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Office, Medical Terminology, Policy Development, Program Management, Payroll, Budgeting, Marketing, Training.
- Maintained caseload of 115 + residents, to include documentation of all services provided and accurate up to date progress notes.
- Worked with residents and families with social emotional factors ,provided counseling and education needed.
- Developed and maintained trusting relationship with residents and families.
- Counseled and prepared Medicare residents for their transition back into community.
- Worked with team of physicians, nurses, therapy and other professionals in resident evaluations and plan of care and attended daily meetings.
- Input daily mds data.
- Developed individual care plans, including assessments, evaluations.
- Communicated with public social and welfare agencies to obtain and provide information in the interest of the resident.
- Assisted and advised patients on community resources, contacted agencies to scheduled home health and ordered medical equipment needed for a safe discharge.
Associate Of Science
Social Service Director II Resume
Objective : seek full-time employment where will be able to utilize skills in social service agency pursuant with bringing social justice to clients, consumers and their families. especially interested in working with children and families and individuals with disabilities. .
Skills : Geriatric Research, Publich Health Advocate.
- Overseeing support services for 60 clients with developmentally-disabilities and mental health needs in 24 hour, Supervised Apartments, Supported Living, Community Self-directed fee-for service and in home Respite in order to maximize community integration.
- Directed oversee Day Program and all aspects of employment integration for program.
- Developed new employment opportunities and community service projects for adult day program participants.
- Coordinated daily recreational events available to all DD and SPMI clients in agency.
- Oversaw recreational budget for agency.
- Developed annual budget plan , monitor monthly budgets for residential and support service programs.
- Established goals, objectives and developed plans for program to meet those goals.
- Develop, train staff, and implement Positive Behavioral Support Plans and Adaptive Behavior Supports.
- Implement ABA data collection and support plans as written by Behaviorist.
Masters In Social Work
Social Service Director I Resume
Objective : Secure position in Medical Coding where training, past skills and work experience will allow opportunity for advancement, to continue to learn and flourish.
Skills : Social Services, Gereatric And Veterans.
- Semoran Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32792 Date Employed: October 2009 - March 2010 (employed 5 months) Hours worked: 50 hours/week Social Service Director: Responsible for ensuring that medically related emotional and social needs of residents are metmaintained on individual basis for 120-bed rehabilitation and long-term care facility.
- Assisted with resident admissions and referral process.
- Oriented resident to long-term care environment and facilitate adjustment upon placement.
- Developed understanding of Medicare and Medicaid in dual role of working with geriatric population and families.
- Provided counseling about and assist with completion of Advanced Directive/Health Care Proxy forms.
- Review and update psychosocial assessments on residents; participate with other treatment team members in development of residents Interdisciplinary Plan of Care (IPOC).
- Provided psychosocial support , intervention for residents and their families; institute and implement appropriate referrals to community agencies and resources.
- Serve as an advocate for patients; provide follow-up services as needed and coordinate discharge and aftercare planning.
- Provide managerial oversight of social work services and delegated responsibility and assign duties to the social work assistant.
Master Of Science In Psychology
lead Social Service Director Resume
Objective : obtained position that will allow to utilize academic , professional experiences to enhance operations within organization and provide value to individuals I encounter. committed to approaching administrative tasks with tenacity and attention to detail.
Skills : CPR Certified, Crisis Intervention, DBHDD Trained, First Aid Certified.
- Responsible of department oversight, planning, developing, organizing, and overall operations of department.
- Provided Residents with stable therapeutic relationship.
- Discharged Coordinator Assess clients for potential admission and discharge.
- Supervised assigned team as per company rules and regulations.
- Individual and Group Therapy session.
- Skills group Training.
- Care plans, MDS, including sub part S.
- Crisis de-escalation and intervention.
- Developed and implemented treatment plans and modified when needed.
Bachelor Of Arts In Sociology
Social Service Director Resume
Objective : Committed enthusiastic Bachelor-level Social Worker with experience in development, analyzation, implementation of programs ,services, working with people to identify goals and develop appropriate interventions.
Skills : Critical Stress Debriefing, Conflict Management And Resolution, Crisis Intervention.
- Managed Social Service department, consisting of Assistant Director and Social Service Aid.
- Ensured proper documentation is completed upon admission and discharge, on quarterly and PRN basis.
- Attended Medicare, Medicaid, weight management, and quarterly review meetings to provide input from psychosocial standpoint, update other team members on resident's cognitive abilities, mood state, goals, and discharge potential.
- Completed required quarterly, annual, and significant change assessments in order to determine appropriate care plan goals and interventions.
- Provided support services for residents/families dealing with aging process, guilt of nursing home placement, and related problems, work with angry and despondent residents/families to facilitate overall positive experience.
- Facilitated new employee orientations, routine in services on abuse/neglect, resident's rights, HIPAA, and confidentiality.
- Served as advocate for residents.
- Arrange meetings with all new residents.
- Identify medically-related social, emotional, spiritual and psychological needs; assist with resident orientation and adjustment to environment.
B.S. In Psychology & Sociology