Software Trainer Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging and rewarding career in a stable environment that offers ongoing challenge and potential for growth.
Skills : Trimble Equipment, Topcon Equipment, Leica Equipment.
- Provided detailed on-site and in-house software training to our client base in a classroom setting.
- Installed and configured server/client applications and coordinated the client go-live activities.
- Collected and analyzed software requirements from internal, industry, and government sources and from end-users for the software programs.
- Facilitated the implementation of the requirements into software design by writing functional design documents and working closely with the development team to transform requirements into the software code.
- Monitored the QA process to ensure the requirements had been met successfully and worked with the deployment and support staff to ensure the software reached the end-users on schedule and that it met the user's requests.
- Produced various analysis reports to other departments.
- Required extensive knowledge of the software product life cycle as well as hardware, networking, and wireless environments.
Sr. Software Trainer Resume
Summary : Seeking a responsible position utilizing professional and technical skills. Worked as a developer in C#/Asp.Net, T-SQL and VBA for the last 4 years. Previously, worked as a software trainer on everything from Microsoft Office to Adobe Dreamweaver and Crystal Reports.
Skills : Social media and marketing, Technical and surgical in ophthalmology.
- Responsible for teaching students a variety of software packages, programming languages, and associated technologies.
- Recognized by the employer as the language specialist.
- Obtained certifications from Microsoft and others.
- Created custom courseware and enhanced existing courseware.
- Interacted with students of widely varying skill levels.
- Taught many versions of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and InfoPath.
- Taught versions up to Framework 3.5, with some 4.0 material.
Master Of Fine Arts
Jr. Software Trainer Resume
Summary : Human Resources Professional with experience in Culture Change, Career Counseling, Leadership, Organizational and Talent Development. Intention is to work in Training & Development.
Skills : Accounts Payables and Receivables, General Ledger and Sales.
- Trained current and new employees on company software.
- Assisted in the implementation of new software.
- Ran the helpdesk for all questions on software.
- Helped each department document new procedures and processes.
- Worked with our software vendor for changes, enhancements, and new developments.
- Attended the Users Conference each year for input on new features and whether an upgrade was needed.
- Documented all changes to the program.
Associates In Business
Software Trainer III Resume
Headline : Over 15 years experience delivering Instructor Led and Virtual Instructor Led training 10 years creating training curriculum using ADDIE and Agile adult learning theories Ability to rapidly understand concepts and topics of computer programs related to proprietary applications.
Skills : Microsoft, Adobe, Speaking, Leadership.
- Supported Business partners and Project Managers in establishing project requirements Quality Assured programs before company distribution Accountable for all training materials during travel.
- Trained users on Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and mobile applications.
- Worked closely with MSG (software vendor) to improve the functionality of the program and implement upgrades.
- Covered introductory to advanced topics, including Microsoft AJAX techniques.
- Collaborated with clients to ensure learning objectives were implemented.
- Created a company wide intranet bugs and documentation database, that provided technical walk thru documentation on common issues.
- Wrote user software manuals (specifically geared to individual clients to foster a detailed understanding of our product and its uses.).
Software Trainer II Resume
Objective : Excellent written and oral communication skills, with team lead, training, and Supervisor experience. Proven customer resolution skills Excellent motivational qualities Proven problem solving techniques Refined and Developed Facilitation Skills. Team mentor and coach Strong organizational capabilities Substantial contributions to Team and Personal goals Strong Soft Skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Public Speaking.
- Provided training end-users of Practice Management software, Electronic Medical Records software either on-site or virtually, utilizing Go To Meeting/Training/Assist.
- Maintained record of training delivered and associated hours.
- Developed and delivered updated training for new software releases.
- Provided training to re-sellers of the MicroMD software.
- Implemented a Web-based training request system.
- Streamlined the procedure for the client needing training, as well as the company, making the process simpler and more efficient.
- Demonstrated the adult learning process with confidence, employed exceptional customer service skills.
Software Trainer I Resume
Summary : Manage and coordinate a variety of film/video projects ranging from single person crews to crews of 20-30 (plus talent, clients, and producers.) The majority of time is spent coordinating schedules, contracts, budgets, permits, talent, and locations.
Skills : Experienced teacher, trainer and 1st level computer support technician.
- Managed training schedules with Fortune 500 clients.
- Arranged travel itineraries, lodging, and entertainment for clients.
- Communicated with developers on new features, bugs, and customer comments.
- Organized and facilitated onsite and on location 2-4 day training programs.
- Created company documents detailing training procedures and common bug solutions.
- Customized HTML and CSS templates to meet clients specifications.
- Soft sell clients on additions and customisations that would allow the client to better utilise our software.
Software Trainer/Trainee Resume
Summary : Software Trainer Position allowing for parlay of demonstrated organizational, customer service, communication, and project management skills proven by more than 25 years of successful employment history.
Skills : Articulate Storyline 2, Adobe Captivate, Microsoft Office, Audacity.
- Performed veterinary practice management software training during on-site training.
- Administered assessment exams and evaluations.
- Completed basic foundation, database default settings, re-key, Go Live, and software customization training within the expected time frame.
- Worked independently (off-site at customer locations).
- Ensured hardware configuration; collaborated with support staff regarding database network and database troubleshooting.
- Coached staff through re-keying to ensure database records survived software upgrades.
- Provided post-training reporting to ensure proper after-market support initiatives were met.
Associates In Business
Asst. Software Trainer Resume
Summary : IT Professional with 15 years of experience in a variety of roles Responsible for Helpdesk call support. Working as a Junior System Administrator for six months plus. Adaptable to new challenges and enthusiastic about enhancing current technical expertise.
Skills : Technical Writing, Project Management.
- Provided customer Service via email or phone on software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Developed training materials and procedures and train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Supported Business Partner and Project Managers in establishing project requirements Quality Assured programs before company distribution Accountable for all training materials during travel.
- Validated and granted access to users' accounts upon training completion.
- Modified and customize various training programs for internal needs.
- Verified the functionality and operation of temporary training environments in multiple locations.
- Trained over 500 individuals on proprietary software programs.
Software Trainer/Consultant Resume
Summary : To find an organization that values a customer focused driven Trainer with effective communications skills and dedication to meet client needs, with focus on integrity, reliability and efficiency. Vast experienced in project management and client relations with emphasis on delivering effective and sustainable training.
Skills : Microsoft Access, CRM Software, Excellent Customer Service.
- Conducted desk side and classroom formal training for State Department end users.
- Responsible for conducting testing and user acceptance sessions.
- Organized, updated, and centralized documentation for the training department.
- Demonstrated and conducted test pilot sessions for new products and services.
- Evaluated the effectiveness of training through surveys and other client engagement initiatives.
- Worked with Developers and SME on Software.
- Provided ongoing technical and software support to further customize the application.
Software Trainer Resume
Summary : Client-focused and versatile software implementation, training, and support professional with more than ten years experience in information technology, focused on providing superior customer service while managing projects through to successful completion. Proven ability to work independently to design training, manage accounts, implement software, provide on-site training and support, act as a system administrator, and execute QA testing.
Skills : Implementation, Training, Support, Client Services, QA Testing.
- Worked onsite and remotely to complete software implementation, design client training, and provide client-tailored follow-up to over two hundred client television station sales departments nation-wide.
- Developed new company-wide office training and support programs for internal company personnel as new software were introduced or updated, including three cycles of the system and PC upgrades.
- Updated software documentation to reflect upgrades to existing software and as new software was developed.
- Served as a system database administrator for several software applications databases and was assigned as the backup security administrator for Petry's primary software system.
- Produced detailed, explanatory, and accurate system billings reports for upper management on a routine basis.
- Worked on product development with an internal company is driven applications and external industry software, developers.
- Responsible for PC, printer, desktop application and network system troubleshooting and support in an IS/IT Help Desk set.