Solution Engineer Resume
Summary : Over 10 years of experience designing, implementing and delivering web-based applications that empower the business users to address their business needs in the most productive way. 6 years of experience at Vendavo in designing, implementing all the modules - Profit Analyzer, Deal Manager and Price Manager.
Skills : Product Management, Project Management,Vendor Management, Engineering Execution, Supply And Capacity Planning, Negotiations, Marketing Strategy, Business Development, Strategic Sourcing, Competitive Analysis, End To End Technology Solution;.
- Provided advice on issues that were encountered after migration.
- Customized an adapter to make it work for Vendavo 8.1 that stopped working after migration due to changes in system code.
- Fixed a materialized view due to changes in the names of some variables in the system code; those were being accessed in the view.
- Configured and fixed the price explorer reports that were not working after the migration to Vendavo 8.1.
- Debugged and logged in system issues that were encountered during migration.
- Started the career in Cable & Wireless (a UK based global company) while handling the largest cellular operator for AMPS/DAMPS in South East Asia at .
- Researched market data and wrote internal and customer facing pre and post-sales technical documentation.
Master Of Science
Solution Engineer III Resume
Objective : Over 7+ years of IT experience working in Batch Scheduling & Support on Mainframe and Distributed environments Demonstrated Experience in Production Scheduling and Support with tools like CA7, TWS/OPC & Control-M. Experience in troubleshooting critical Batch Scheduling issues. Provide implementation support including code deployment and feature verification.
Skills : CA-7, ENDEAVOR, ISPF, JCL, LINUX, Control-M, SQL, WINSCP, Windows, PUTTY, UNIX.
- Created User profiles with minimal access to Control-M/EM.
- Monitored the critical batches.
- Created and Extended the Calendars in Control-M EM.
- Providing sales team and clients with product positioning documents
- Designed solutions for projects including Smart City, the Internet of Things, and Informatization of Industries to improve economic performance and .
- Initiated and drove the company's strategic rolling plan and the 3-year plan for the application of Internet of Things Technology to 10 .
- Represented company at tradeshows, providing feature/functionality demos, service offerings, competitive market data, generating "buzz" with analysts, developing leads, and identifying partner prospects.
Bachelor Of Technology
Solution Engineer II Resume
Objective : Over 17 years of progressively responsible experience in OSS solution architecture, Solution Architecture Design, Business Process Modeling & Service Level Management, Telecommunication/ information system and Digital Switching. Broad background encompassing OSS management, SLM, BPM and Assurance solutions, business development and operations, client services, telecommunication services, systems analysis and quality assurance.
Skills : Java, J2EE, AngularJS, Web Services, Elasticsearch, JSF.
- Implemented requirement management, enhancement, migration, and maintenance for applications.
- Directed comprehensive application development.
- Facilitated unit tests.
- Coordinated release management and application configuration.
- Managed numerous simultaneous projects while designing solutions to meet customer needs.
- Led restructuring of architecture and refactoring of modules to maximize performance.
- Determined client's feature feedback and implemented optimal solutions.
Master Of Science In Computer Science
Solution Engineer I Resume
Summary : Extremely driven individual and a faster learner. Motivated to accomplish world-class objectives. Engineer by training with a solid business education. Experience in high technology industry in different functions - technology consulting, project finance, operations, business development and strategic planning.
Skills : Data Warehousing, Informatica, Unix, SQL, Teradata.
- Designed and implemented four-module employee training program about product offerings and company sales methodology, expediting new-hire integration into the company.
- Authored blog posts and acted as company evangelist, establishing company as subject matter expert in virtual desktop infrastructure for the healthcare sector.
- Networked, identified, and engaged new strategic technology partners, building holistic solution and validating virtualization technology to clients.
- Responded to technical components of rfps, assisting with pipeline of $10m+ deals.
- Analyzed and demonstrated technical feasibility, trained users on product functionality, and developed and maintained strategic relationships with clients through integration cycles.
- Provided virtual desktop and application consulting to prospects, providing clients with first insight into aventura's clinical workflow technology and services.
Bachelor Of Technology
Assistant Solution Engineer Resume
Summary : Over 10 plus years experience in SAP MM (Materials Management), PP/PPPI (Production Planning), SCM (Supply Chain Mgmt.), SRM (Supplier Relationship Mgmt.), and PLM (Product Lifecycle Mgmt). Extensive experience in enterprise software development, focused on the SDLC (software development lifecycle); and the SLA (service level agreements) to maintain software fixes, configuration changes in addition to project management using MS Projects and Visio for business process flow documentation.
Skills : OBIEE, Cogos, MS Project, MS ACCESS, SQL, ODI, JAVA, PHP, Project Management.
- Developed and analyze complex spreadsheet, technical design documents using bulk data and present to senior managers and achieve business goals.
- Created pivot tables, list tables, scorecards from extracted data from oracle database and figured out costs, ROI, budget balances.
- Calculated and created macros using VLOOKUP function, concatenate and so on.
- Generated reports in appropriate format using basic software.
- Reviewed reports to ensure accuracy and completeness; identifies issues with report generation and data validation in daily basis to figure out variances and key items for business.
- Interacted with the business users in analyzing and preparing the data, report requirements.
- Worked on the design of the reports and built the data model needed for creating the reports in the Framework Manager.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Solution Engineer Resume
Summary : Possess over 10 years of experience in the Information Technology supporting various Retail and Banking Software with a solid balance of Project Management and Business Operations. Goal and results oriented individual and process focus. Strong writing and research skills, deadline- driven team player who work well under pressure and produce quality work simultaneously.
Skills : Operating Systems: Unix/Linux, Windows 9x/Xp, Windows 7 Programming Languages: Java/J2EE RDBMS: SQL, MySQL, DBMS, Oracle 9i Framework: Spring, Hibernate, Struts 2 Others: Html, UML, OOAD, Agile Technology.
- Scheduled and facilitated kickoff calls with financial institutions.
- Obtained all necessary information needed for project completion.
- Managed and Tracked ongoing projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements.
- Created email notifications that detail specifications and requirements of the project.
- Membered of a team of technical professionals supporting ATM remote monitoring software for global banking companies.
- Gathered and analyzed information, formulate and test hypothesis.
- Led a team of 7 analyst to collect business rules from the legacy system and design the new open system interfaces, .Net screens, Corticon business.
MBA In PMP
Solution Engineer/Manager Resume
Skills : Business Analysis, System Process Modeling, Project Management, ETL/SQL Development, Proposal Development, Quality Assurance.
- Contributed to writing logics for Quote and line items listing and layout, creation, submission, approval, workflow, notification, export and integration) Good experience in writing JDBC layer and data manipulations using SQLs for CURD operations in Oracle/MySQL.
- Experienced in data manipulations using No SQLs for CURD operations in MongoDB.
- Experienced in implementing web services using Jersey RestAPI (JSON/XML) and integration.
- Experienced in coding and debugging on multithreaded application functionalities using eclipse IDE or intelliji IDE Contributed to the front-end UI development using java script, CSS, Html and Ajax.
- Experienced in writing test scripts, unit testing and manual testing of functionality to verify various use cases of the customer requirement.
- Experienced in handling customer escalations on core product and customization related issues working with Project Management and the support team.
- Experienced in analyzing the performance issues reported and provided suggestions for tuning for optimal performance.
Associate Solution Engineer I Resume
Summary : Security Engineer for ACI Defense Engineered and implemented network solutions for customers Managed complex projects to successful completion. Adherence to budget and time constraints IT Department manager responsible for customer service, department's budget, employee performance.
Skills : Linux, Networking, SAN, OpenStack, Virtualization, DevOps, Configuration Management, Unix Administration, Storage.
- Prepared reports for customer review and upper management.
- Created reports from EDW Data Warehouse cubes.
- Created Access Reports from SQL Databases.
- Configured RAID solutions for data redundancy Cluster Server support.
- Installed and supported Cluster Server used in an Informix database environment.
- Worked on VMWare, Virtual Server, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN environment support Analyzed operating system and hardware logs, determined root cause of error.
- Provided UNIX Support for Business Critical Customers and Server Hardware Support.
- Installed/Configured RAID Hardware.
BA In Economics
Solution Engineer Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Solution Engineer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
- Responsible for providing technology solutions to the Public Sector clients (State governments, local government bodies, commercial).
- Worked usually involves analyzing the current system, gathering new requirements, creating technical design, convert design into working solutions, unit test, integrate and provide maintenance support.
- Helped client by providing feedback on production technical issues.
- Implemented few business critical change requests that helped client improve the current enrollment and identity verification process for customers who want to get enrolled on the system via phone calls.
- Used While on this job got introduced to a whole new world of Health Care System and government assistance programs.
- Worked with external customers to assist them in creating a methodology that will allow them to easily interpret statistics related to their brand influence and impact on the community.
- Served as the technical liaison, collaborate with sales, marketing and services team to create customized presentations, demos and proof of concepts.
MS In Information Technology