Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Resume
Summary : Obtain a part time job where can offer knowledge and abilities with dedication and responsibility,
Skills : Computer , Bilingual, Customer Service, Data Analysis, Excel, Office Machines, Problem Solving, Program Management, Records Management, Social Media, Google Docs, General Office .
- Taught articulation and language to special education students.
- Kept daily progress data and logged information on students.
- Monitored percentages of data progression on students.
- Scheduled groups and planned activities from IEP goals.
- Wrote student reports for staffings (updates to SLP) and progress reports.
- Worked on behavior and appropriateness of Autistic children in the center based Autistic behavioral program.
- Worked with non-verbal students to develop effective communication skills.
Bachelor Of Science
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant III Resume
Objective : Licensed speech-language pathologist assistant looking to obtain a position leveraging education and recent work experience to help those struggling with speech-related challenges.
Skills : Protects payroll operations by keeping information.
- Provides speech articulation therapy, receptive/ expressive language therapy, and speech fluency, vocal and oral motor competencies as directed by the Speech Pathologist.
- Assists children in speech therapy with use of AAC devices.
- Assists in RTI processes by monitoring student progress, data collection and evaluations.
- Licenses/Registeres by the State of Georgia.
- Independently provides speech services consisting of a 35 kid caseload between two schools (K-4).
- Maintaines programs and attendes monthly meetings regarding each child's IEP.
- Consultes with teachers and Speech Language Pathologists as to how to meet the communication needs for individual children.
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant II Resume
Summary : More than three years' work experience of engaging with youth and young adults. Demonstrated effective critical thinking and decision making skills. Excellent communication and leadership skills in Spanish and English. Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, database contact management applications, and contact management strategies.
Skills : Abilitiy to makes cocktails quick and efficient. Great.
- Adapts educational materials and equipment for the purpose of providing intervention and/or meeting the individual student's needs.
- Assists in facilitating meetings/communications between therapist, site staff, parents, etc.
- Collects data on student achievements for the purpose of documenting activities, preparing reports and/or updating IEP logs.
- Consults with speech/language pathologist, teachers, etc.
- Instructs individual students with instruction appropriate supervisor(s) (e.g.
- Maintains and prepares a wide variety of manual and electronic materials (e.g.
- Creates activities for patients and carry over activities for them to take home.
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant I Resume
Objective : Currently work as a SLP-Assistant. Over seven years experience. recently moved to the Wilmington area.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, CPR Certified/First Aid Certified, Microsoft Office.
- Offered therapeutic intervention to children.
- Documented the progress of the patient through progress notes.
- Met with parents, caregivers, and guardians to report the child's progress.
- Created daily plans for each child.
- Refered patients and families depending on service's needs.
- Collaborated with pathologist to ensure the child reaches his or her milestones Bill for services rendered.
- Created reports as required. Versed in HIPPA and OSHA regulations.
Language Pathologist Assitant
Associate/Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Resume
Headline : Great with people, teamwork, hospitable, fast learner, always working hard, going above and beyond to have guests come back regularly.
Skills : Healthcare Knowledge, Voice, and Fluency disorders.
- Completed two years of service assisting patients in different settings.
- Observed therapy sessions for different communication disorders from cognitive, phonetic, pragmatic, and articulation disorders.
- Observed different subcategories of disorders listed above.
- Provide bilingual skilled speech therapy intervention with a variety of speech and receptive/expressive language disorders including: phonological .
- Produce a quantity of work that is consistent with departmental productivity goals Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to obtain maximal benefit .
- Worked closely with parents and supervisors to develop a adequate carry over activities for patients and homework activities.
- Trained to on netdatapad. A software that allows therapist to complete session notes.
Communication Science & Disorders
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant/Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a position as a Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant, Provide a written evaluation defining Speech Therapy needs, goals and expected outcomes.
Maintain patient and company confidentiality
Maintain effective communication between staff, health care team members, and family, serves as a resource consultant for clinical staff.
Skills : Additional and Competencies: Microsoft Word PowerPoint Excel Access Adobe Outlook.
- Maintained a caseload of 35 special needs clients with in home therapy needs ranging from low to high functioning Autism to Cerebral Palsy, etc.
- Followed documented treatment plans implemented by the supervising SLP.
- Documented client performance and reported this information to the supervising SLP.
- Provided instruction in the use of augmentative and alternative communication devices.
- Selected and prepared speech-language instructional materials, recorded data, maintained supplies, and scheduled activities.
- Prepared charts and other visual displays to effectively display clients performance Actively communicated with supervising SLP in the supervisory process and tracked required supervision hours.
- Actively pursued continuing education and professional development courses and activities Engaged in developing Quarterly Progress Report's showcasing the strengths and areas for improvement of client.
Bachelor Of Science In Speech Sciences
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant/Technology Resume
Headline : Work with Mcallen Isd as an Interpreter for the Deaf and have a part time job after school as a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant.
Skills : Certified Speech Language Pathology assistant and certified in Special Education EC-12.
- Collaborated with Supervising SLP to discuss goals, progress, and discharge of client.
- Followed speech therapy treatments of clients with result of guiding them to achieve their optimum stage of development.
- Followed the treatment plan prescribed and goals set by supervising SLP.
- Managed quality assurance checks with clients/family to warrant full satisfaction and quality care Discuss with supervising SLP progress of clients and discharging clients when treatment is complete.
- Maintained SOAP notes and keeping management up-to-date with all relevant data and information.
- Provided bilingual therapy to Spanish-speaking families in- clinic.
- Communicated with other professionals OT etc.
Bachelor Of Arts In Communicative Disorders
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant/Administrative Resume
Headline : Work very well with others, and always eager to learn or to train to do different kinds of skill sets. work very well in education, but am willing to try different avenues.
Skills : Assessment and treatment of articulation, language, fluency, voice, pragmatics, semantics in children; assessment and treatment of cognition and dysphagia in adults.
- Worked primarily with children in the inner city of Chattanooga, as well as children who come from lower-income families.
- Worked with range from ages 5-14 years of age, but have worked with students upwards to 17 years old.
- Worked with children who have been diagnosed with emotional disturbances, as well as students who are wheelchair bound.
- Implemented IEP (Individualized Education Plan) Coordinate with other teachers, parents/family members through meetings, e-mail, phone conversations.
- Created lesson plans and activities, tailored to each student, on a daily basis.
- Created progress notes on a daily, weekly, and semester basis for each student.
- Continued personal education, through many different workshops, online webinars, etc., to gain more knowledge about profession.
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Graduated from Auburn University Montgomery with a Bachelor's degree in Speech Language Pathology and Audiology. Currently works as a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for Garfield Re-2 School District. Pursing graduate school to receive a Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology. Projected Career: work in a school setting as a Speech Pathologist and become Auditory-Verbal Therapy Certified (AVT).
Skills : Microsofr Office, Bilingual, Manual Habilities, Basic ASL, Others.
- Pursed graduate school to receive a Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Projected Career: work in a school setting as a Speech Pathologist and become Auditory-Verbal Therapy Certified (AVT).
- Provided speech and language services to students under the supervision of an SLP.
- Collaborated with the SLP, special education teachers, general education teachers, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, and school Psychologists.
- Assisted the SLP in clerical duties such as making schedules, making phone calls, sending out notice of meetings, etc.
- Collaborated with the SLP on IEP/RtI goals, student progress/data, treatment techniques, and service times.
- Provided speech therapy services, testing as outlined by the code of ethics and licensing board for pediatric population in Arlington/Grand Prairie, TX.
Bachelor Of Arts
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Resume
Headline : Team-oriented counseling student with strong track record of establishing solid relationships with clients, co-workers, administration and local agencies. Upon graduation in, will be seeking full-time employment in the area of school counseling and clinical mental health.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Time Management, Organization, Detail Oriented, Customer Service.
- Selected Contributions: Documented patients' behaviors, progress, completed summaries, and other forms.
- Assured all documentation was accurate, clear, concise, timely, and complete.
- Prepared for therapy session at all times.
- Adapted/modified objectives to meet the clients' goals and needs.
- Earned commendations from supervisor on skills applied during therapy sessions.
- Produced a quantity of work that is consistent with departmental productivity goals Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to obtain maximal benefit .
- Communicated with SLP to discuss patients' progress and treatments Document patients' daily progress Demonstrate skills of effective time management.