Staff Registered Nurse Resume
Objective : To gain experience and knowledge and to utilize my skills as a registered nurse in a manner that would provide security to patients, family members, and hospital staff, at a magnet recognized healthcare system.
Skills : Care of sick and premature infants, Preparing parents to care for infant at home, IV Therapy, Home care of infants with ventilators/feeding tubes, Medication Administration, Organization, Critical Thinking, Time Management.
- Conducting individualized patient assessment, prioritizing the data collection based on the toddler, preschool, school age or adolescent patient's immediate condition or needs within appropriate time frame specified by client facility's policies, procedures or protocols.
- Conducting ongoing assessments as determined by the toddler, preschool, school-age or adolescent patient's condition and/or the client facility's policies, procedures or protocols and re-prioritizes care accordingly.
- Developing plans of care that is individualized for the toddler, preschool, school age or adolescent patient reflecting collaboration with other members of the healthcare team.
- Performing appropriate interventions as ordered by physician in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform therapeutic nursing interventions as established by individualized plan of care for the toddler, preschool, school age or adolescent patient and his/her family.
- Provided individualized patient/family education customized to the toddler, preschool, school age or adolescent patient and his/her family.
- Document patient assessment findings, behavioral/psychosocial responses to nursing intervention and progress towards problem resolution.
- Initiate emergency resuscitative measures according to pediatric resuscitation protocols.
Sr. Staff Registered Nurse Resume
Summary : Experienced Registered Nurse licensed in South Dakota, a Compaq state, with strong clinical and people skills with 32+ years experience in clinical settings providing nursing care to diverse populations.
Skills : <div>Patient Care, Patient Assessment, Infection Control, Critical Thinking, Catheterization.</div>
- Staff Registered Nurse and Charge Nurse on one of three Medical Surgical Wards with telemetry.
- Tasked with providing high quality patient care to military members, retirees and their family members.
- Responsible for patient centered care, comprehensive assessments, monitoring, documentation and education.
- Ensures all patients are given appropriate treatment in a timely manner and maintains clear communication with patient, physician and ancillary staff to implement care plan and prepare patients for discharge.
- Additionally responsible for floating to two other Med-Surg units supporting Internal Medicine, Oncology, Urology and Gynecology Services.
- Additional Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Perform general nursing responsibilities, including assessments, medication administration, admissions and discharges, plan of care development, patient advocacy, patient and family education.
- Monitor patient condition and communicate effectively with healthcare team to carry out plan of care.
- Collaborate with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff to ensure plan of care aligns with patient needs and that services are received in a timely and effective manner.
Bachelor In Nursing
Jr. Staff Registered Nurse Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging position that will utilize and expand my professional knowledge and skills in a healthcare environment with excellent growth potential. Experienced Certified Case Manager with strong clinical and people skills. Registered Nurse and case manager experienced providing in high standards of culturally competent care for wide variety of patients with diverse needs. Registered Nurse with 15+ years' experience in clinical settings providing nursing care to diverse populations.
Skills : Attention To Detail, Time Management, Typing, Training, Email, Excel, Powerpoint, Patient Care, Disease Management.
- Conducts an individualized patient assessment, prioritizing the data collection based on the patient's immediate condition or needs within timeframe specified by client facility's policies, procedures or protocols.
- Conducts ongoing assessments as determined by the patient's condition and/or the client facility's policies, procedures or protocols and reprioritizes care accordingly.
- Develops plan of care that is individualized for the adult or elderly patient reflecting collaboration with other members of the healthcare team.
- Performs appropriate treatments as ordered by physician in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions as established by individualized plan of care for the patient and his/her family.
- Provides individualized patient/family education customized to the patient and his/her family.
- Documents patient assessment findings, physical/psychosocial responses to nursing intervention and progress towards problem resolution.
- Initiates emergency resuscitative measures according to adult resuscitation protocols.
Staff Registered Nurse II Resume
Objective : Highly enthusiastic Registered Nurse with contagious and positive work ethics. Seeking a nursing position within the government using exceptional skills in assessing, screening, planning, carrying out prescribed patient treatment, and reviewing patient care plan. Possess good organizational skills which enable completion of work, demonstrated ability to assume leadership in a patient centered program, and the ability to establish effective communication with patients, families, visitors and members of the interdisciplinary team.
Skills : IV Therapy, Supervision, Staffing, Medical Surgical, Telemetry, Neurology, Long Term Care, MDS and Reimbursement, Nursing Education, End of life / Palliative Care, Adminitration, Management.
- Provides care appropriate to the age of the patients served by applying growth and development principles to assess and interpret data in reference to the patient's status and or condition in order to identify patient's plan of care.
- Independently prepares charts containing patient care performed, evaluation of date, and recommendations for changes where necessary to improve quality of care.
- Operates, monitors, and interprets results for general medial and critical care equipment such as infusions pumps, ventilators, and other respiratory equipment.
- Monitors and administer therapy to cardiac, respiratory compromised or hemodynamically instable patients when necessary.
- Professional knowledge of nursing care principles, procedures, ethics, practices, and processes required to assess nursing need of assigned patients in the Intensive Care Unit.
- Prepares a variety of written correspondence, guidance, reports, for patient charting.
- Composes queries to extract patient information, and generates reports.
BS In Nursing
Staff Registered Nurse III Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position in the medical field that will permit Me to utilize my education and prior work experience.
Skills : Solid understanding of methods and procedures for treatment of cancer.
- Operating Room Prepares the patient for scheduled procedures to assist in patient assessment.
- Monitors the medical condition of patients and reports changes to the appropriate personnel.
- Provides direct patient care, evaluates outcomes, consults with other specialists as required and adjusts nursing care processes as indicated to assure optimal patient care.
- Assists physicians with examinations, procedures related to direct patient care.
- Knowledge of all equipment, procedures and can instruct and precept personnel.
- Writes initial nursing histories, assesses patient conditions and develops individual care plans for patients in the OR.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to patients comfort and privacy and maintains a safe, therapeutic and comfortable environment for patients and families in accordance with hospital standards.
- Orients, trains and instructs assigned personnel.
Masters In Health Care
Staff Registered Nurse III Resume
Headline : To obtain a nursing position in an organization that values exceptional client care and fosters the development of clinical and critical thinking skills.
Skills : Charge nurse, Preceptor.
- Provide care to adult and geriatric patients admitted for care of medically stable cardiac and pulmonary diseases as well as those requiring care of oncological or renal diseases.
- Performs complete assessments and collects data on assigned patients according to policy.
- Initiate and or manage plans of care for all assigned patients.
- Recognizes changes in condition and modifies plan of care accordingly.
- Assess level of knowledge, develops and implements teaching plan, taking into account preferred method of learning and learning barriers.
- Safely and independently administers prescribed treatments, medications and nursing interventions based on assessment.
- Appropriately organizes and prioritizes time based on patient condition and expected workload.
- Evaluates and monitors effectiveness of interventions and progress toward outcomes.
Staff Registered Nurse I Resume
Summary : RN with 3 years of experienced in Med- Surg, ICU and Gastroenterology. I have completed a travel nursing assignment in San Antonio, TX at Methodist Hospital through Aya Healthcare.
Skills : <div>Leadership, Telemetry, Empathy.</div>
- Responsible for sub-acute unit operations and performance, prioritized and delegated assignments.
- Provided nursing care for16 patients, administered medications/IV therapy, tracheotomy care, operated and maintained a wound VAC machine and dressings, monitored recovery progress.
- As a patient advocate worked collaboratively with medical staff and auxiliary personnel.
- Obtained and transcribed instructions given by doctors and nurse practitioners.
- Educated patients and families on health care needs, conditions, and options.
- Maintained patient charts and confidential files.
- Prioritized patient concerns and the need for physician intervention.
- Cared for terminally ill patients and supported each patient and family's unique needs, with an emphasis on offering individuals choice, dignity, and respect.
Masters Of Science
Field Staff Registered Nurse Resume
Objective : 15-Plus Years of Demonstrated Experience in the Hospital & Health Care Industry with Professional Expertise in Directing Patient Care Including Examination & Treatment of Patients, Recommendations, Supervision of Overall Health Concerns, & Completion of Necessary Paperwork. Maintaining professional composure and effectiveness in doctor's offices, occupational nursing and correctional facility nursing, and make decisions in fast-paced, unpredictable and stressful environments.
Skills : Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Trauma Nurse Core Curriculum, Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course, Certified Emergency Nurse.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate pre and postoperative nursing care for up to 5 patients.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data and information from interdisciplinary team members and document actual and potential nursing diagnoses.
- Document the patient's plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Modify the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective and ineffective nursing interventions.
- Responsible for assuring that all documentation, including assessments, plan of care and education and discharge are completed.
- Educate patients on surgical procedures and discharge teaching.
- Delegate responsibilities to other team members, and follow up to make sure tasks are completed.
Bachelor Of Science In Nursing
Staff Registered Nurse/Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where I can maximize my management skills, quality assurance skills, and program development. I will bring experience in policy and procedure implementation, staff development, quality improvement, and excellent interpersonal communications.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OASIS C Documentation, ICD-9 Coding, ICD-10 Coding.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
- Perform emergency medical procedures, such as basic cardiac life support (BLS), advanced cardiac life support (ACLS), and other condition stabilizing interventions.
- Manage patients' pain relief and sedation by providing pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic interventions, monitoring patients' responses, and changing care plans accordingly.
- Administer blood and blood product transfusions or intravenous infusions, monitoring patients for adverse reactions.
Bachelor's In Nursing
Staff Registered Nurse Clinician Resume
Summary : Provide accurate and complete information regarding my work qualifications and history as a Compassionate, Experienced, Patient /Family Focused Health Care Provider.
Skills : <div>Attention to Detail, Problem Solving Skills, Stamina.</div>
- Display expert clinical skills in managing the critical care of all categories of the Emergency Department.
- Evaluation and rapid treatment of patients in need of immediate lifesaving interventions through focused team nursing; active participant in Codes (STEMI, Strokes, Cardiac Arrests, Respiratory Arrests).
- Supervise Patient Care Technicians, Precept Nursing Students, and Orient new employees when needed.
- Triage of patients with a vast array of medical complaints, conditions, and diseases.
- Exhibit Compassion for all patients and family members by meeting their physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs.
- Computer skilled in managing daily patient volume.
- Proficient in all documentation, record maintenance, paperwork, to ensure accuracy and patient confidentiality.
Associates In Nursing
Staff Registered Nurse Lead Resume
Objective : Experienced professional nurse with a remarkable ability to utilize his extensive clinical knowledge and skills, combined with his exceptional human qualities, to deliver quality care to patients and their families. His excellent interpersonal, communication, relationships management, and presentation skills make him a formidable team player and a source of comfort to patients and their families.
Skills : Leadership & Management, Phlebotomy and Labratory Packaging & Shipping, Hemodialysis Nurse & Technician Training, Conscious Sedation/ Circulating RN, Telephone Triage.
- Provide direct patient care including vital sign checks and medication dispensing.
- Completed patient charts and wrote health care plans for medical and surgical floors.
- Provided patient education in the following areas instruction relating to post surgery care, nutrition, and diabetic care.
- Provide emotional support to patients and family members during diagnosis of disease, terminal illness and emergency situations.
- Worked as a part of Quality Assurance committee to ensure quality health care.
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and Standard First Aid.
- Interacted with doctors and provided dictation of doctor's orders.
- Supervised Licensed Practical Nurses and aides.
Staff Registered Nurse Resume
Summary : Staff Registered Nurse is responsible for overall nursing care and patient education. Assisting with family members, including the mother’s role in providing care to her newborn baby and assisting with breastfeeding.
Skills : <div>Sense of Humor, Commitment to Patient Advocacy.</div>
- Responsible for patient care in a diverse high risk 10 bed Labor and Delivery unit.
- Cross trained and worked on antepartum and postpartum wards taking care of a diverse patient population.
- Trained as a charge nurse and oversaw nurses and corpsmen, while discussing plans of care with medical providers.
- Cared for patients through pre-op, OR, and post- op during caesarean sections.
- Conducted code blue drills for the Labor and Delivery Unit on a bimonthly schedule.
- Recognized for flexibility, adaptability, and team work.
- Compiled data on epidural time outs for monthly patient safety reports.
- Revised unit polices to ensure evidence-based practice in patient care.
BS In Nursing