Supply Officer Resume
Summary : Seeking a position where experience and credentials as a dedicated firefighter and first responder professional will be of value. Offer extensive experience and achievements chronicled by outstanding performance reviews and meritorious awards.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Warehousing.
- Directed unit staffing, training requirements, administration, and medical readiness as Unit Executive Officer, Company Commander, and Readiness Officer for different units, ensuring 100% completion on requirements.
- Coordinated personnel in logistics management and cargo movement for 12 successful worldwide missions.
- Oversaw 392 pieces of Civil Engineering Support Equipment valued over $19M.
- Led a 6-member team responsible for logistical planning for 18 maneuvering units at 16 remote bases covering over mile area with 100% operational readiness.
- Negotiated a $9M deployment package.
- Supervised maintenance programs for 35 H-60 Sikorsky helicopters.
- Developed modular and scalable support platforms and transportation networks for future operations.
- Drafted and negotiated a mutual airlift agreement with local French Forces, increasing intra-theater airlift 50% at zero additional cost.
Sr. Supply Officer Resume
Summary : Professional and dedicated individual with three years of experience as the Supply/Logistics Officer and three total years of experience on the Command Staff in a multitude of positions.
Skills : Logistics, Customer Service, Staffing, Supervisor.
- Responsible for the maintenance, security, record keeping, issue, and turn-in of all US government property (except ordnance).
- Created a JROTC Clothing and Equipment Record for each cadet.
- Maintained all cadet supply records in proper order.
- Maintained accountability of all equipment and supplies used by the unit.
- Conducted periodic inventories of the on-hand supplies and equipment; submit weekly reports to the instructor staff on the availability of supplies and on the condition of the equipment.
- Ensured that adequate cleaning materials are available for use during assigned maintenance activities.
- Maintained security of all items of clothing and equipment in the supply room and training aids storage area.
Bachelor's Of Science
Jr. Supply Officer Resume
Headline : Project Management and Operations Utilized in-depth knowledge in business management and microcomputer applications. Executed superior management skills in directing the shipping and receiving operations of the assigned department. Utilized proficiency in inventory and auditing operations within the warehouse system.
Skills : Inventory Management, Purchasing, Logistics Management, Shipping And Receiving.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining register logs at the beginning of the fiscal year, in which all financial transactions are, recorded in order number sequence in accordance with the Marine Corps Orders.
- Reported memorandums to the Commanding Officer for approval.
- Assisted in the reallocation of unit funds received from the comptroller as well as Head Quarters Marine Corps to meet the needs of the unit.
- Directed liaison to the S4 Officer for all fiscal needs to include the status of funds and processes for requisitions.
- Provided corrective actions when applicable to various accounting documents including transactions related to Temporary Additional Duties (TAD).
- Prepared correspondence related to fiscal procedures issued by the Commanding Officer.
- Recommended changes and additions to new Marine Corps Orders and Policies to Headquarters Marine Corps.
Supply Officer III Resume
Objective : A Logistics Officer, and administration and operations manager who performed every facet of ground supply administration and operations during a 20 year Navy career seeks the opportunity to join a medical practice as a Medical Billing and Coder.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Expertise As A Department Of The Navy Purchase Card Agency Program Coordinator.
- Managed the day to day corporate operations necessary to support logistics requirements.
- Enabled support for sustained combat and national security operations at sea during a 3 year assignment.
- Supervised a 77,000 square foot warehouse facility.
- Accountable for receipt, storage, and issue of $1.4 million in Navy Working Capital Fund inventory items.
- Responsible for processing over 10,000 tons annually of U.S.
- Achieved 100% accountability and accurate on-time delivery of required inventory material to afloat and shore customers.
- Ordered, tracked, received, and issued mission-critical supplies and gear.
Masters's In National
Supply Officer II Resume
Summary : Seeking a mutually rewarding Supply Officer position in the fields of food service management or finance & administration management.
Skills : Procurement & Contracting, Problem Solving, Quality Control, Safety Compliance.
- Served as the command's Contracting Officer, responsible for the management of all procurement functions (which included: requirements determination, screening sources, preparing the purchasing action requests, and providing matching funding documentation).
- Developed all the ship's annual and supplemental augmentation budget requests during my tenure.
- Completed details on all fiscal requirements with corresponding justification statements.
- Managed the administration of the ship's annual operating budget, including generating the official financial reports those appropriated funds.
- Managed the ship's $2 million repair parts inventory.
- Directed the requisitioning, receipt, storage, and issue of all repair parts and consumable supplies for the ship.
- Served as the Food Service Officer for the entire tour, responsible for all foodservice operations.
Supply Officer I Resume
Summary : As the Supply Officer is responsible for maintaining a 100 % validity on parts and 95% on 7 million gallons of fuel, overseeing the everyday operation of food management while corresponding with the US Navy Fleet and providing customer service for 99 crewmembers and the Fleet.
Skills : Inventory Management, Supervisory, Policy Implementation, Customer Service.
- Managed six functional areas; Repair Parts, Ship Store, Medical, Consumables,Provisions,Food Services.
- Provided positive leadership and direction to 20 subordinates in material management, safety programs and containerization of parts; material handling and storekeeper training.
- Directed planning and implementation of policies, procedures and methods of material distribution.
- Determined the range,depth, maximum and minimum inventory levels.
- Initiated inventory cycle counts.
- Maintained accountability for all Navy Stock Fund (NSF) material valued at 5.3 million dollars.
- Maintained excellent supply effectiveness.
- Maintained Defense Small Purchase Contracts.
- Purchased supplies and services in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Acquisition Regulations (DAR).
Supply Officer/Manager Resume
Summary : Over 20+ years' Logistics experience as a Supply Officer. Possess exceptional communication skills with outstanding achievements in public speaking. Enthusiastic, creative, direct yet flexible in responding to changing assignments.
Skills : Customer Service, Customer Satisfaction, Streamline Performance.
- Managed logistics and procurement operations at 13 locations.
- Ensured material combat readiness for up to 1100 troops, approximately 100 vehicles, and supporting equipment.
- Supervised a staff of six, whose roles encompassed shipping, inventory, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Directed the yearly procurement of approximately $8M in goods and services.
- Maintained responsibility for millions of dollars of equipment distributed throughout the region.
- Trained 20 Marines for worldwide deployment in accordance with their Individualized Training Standards.
- Ensured their safety within and en route to the combat zone.
- Managed Ethics and Standards of Conduct Program.
Lead Supply Officer Resume
Summary : Executed duties as a Supply Officer, Fund Manager, Using Unit Account Manager, Defense Travel System Approving Official, Government Commercial Purchase Certifying Official, and Internal Control.
Skills : Tactical Data Links, Global Command And Control, ADSI, JRE, LMMT.
- Responsible for the issue, shipping, and receiving, inspections, point to point movement, damaged or loss of contractor-acquired and Government-furnished property and equipment through-out the Maneuver Battle Lab (MBL).
- Coordinated with other Government agencies in the disposal of Government-owned and contractor-acquired property and equipment.
- Issued temporary and permanent hand receipts to Government civilians, military, contractors, sub-contractors, and other Government Agencies.
- Maintained primary hand receipt for $13,000.000 of Government and Contractor furnished property and equipment at the Experiment Environment Branch/ MBL.
- Coordinated with Government Primary Hand Receipt Holder for Installation Property Book Office, (IPBO) 10% monthly Cyclic and Sensitive Items inventory of Government-furnished equipment and property.
- Conducted monthly, semi-annually, and annual 100% inventory.
- Maintained a master file for all reports submitted to Government Primary Hand Receipt Holder, complete with support documentation.
Asst. Supply Officer Resume
Summary : Dynamic and results-oriented professional with 6+ years of broad-based experience in supply chain management, logistics, warehouse operations, inventory control, and customer service. Proven ability in improving efficiency in shipping, receiving, storing and issuing of stock. Strong knowledge and experience in all aspects of store a management and warehouse management.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Rsupply.
- Ensured the readiness support and operational commander for 3 FFG-7 frigates and 5 DDG-51 destroyers.
- Conducted periodic inspection visits of the ships, for the readiness of missions.
- Evaluated the efficiency and effectiveness of functions, determined the adequacy and quality of resources available to the Supply Department.
- Assessed the effect of any resources or administrative deficiencies on the ship's ability to perform its missions and recommend appropriate action to correct.
- Led the ships to supply departments through Supply Management Certification which comprised of three divisions: General Stores(S1), Food Services(S2), and Retail Operations(S3).
- Managed ship's supply assets.
- Assisted ships in finding and procuring over $800K in parts.
Supply Officer Resume
Headline : Pursuing opportunity as full-time Staff Pharmacist in mass merchandiser/warehouse club pharmacy operation. Fifteen years' experience as Supervising Pharmacist with Sam's Club and Target Pharmacies. Strengths include continual increase in Rx Sales, Rx Count, and Rx Profit, while controlling expenses.
Skills : Supply Technician, Supply Manager.
- Led Supply Department of 126 sailors supporting 1,500 Navy and Marine Corps troops.
- Managed a $21 million nine-month overhaul project.
- Administered annual payroll of $3.6 million.
- Directed inventory and financial control over the annual budget.
- Supervised 40 civilian Department of Navy critical equipment expediters.
- Responsible for maintaining the availability of critical spare parts at 26 Navy and civilian shipyards worldwide.
- Implemented Department of Defense human resource initiatives.
- Conducted negotiations with government union representatives.
- Conducted performance evaluations with Navy and civilian personnel.
Doctorate In Pharmacy