IT Technical Recruiter Resume
Headline : Experienced, Dynamic and results-oriented HR Corporate IT Technical Recruiter with extensive experience in HR domain specifically Recruitment and Retention, Strategic Planning, Talent Development, and Performance Management. Practiced in developing and establishing strategic recruitment strategies, engaging with social media, identifying/recruiting appropriate talent, and achieving recruitment objectives. Accomplished in planning, coordinating, and managing HR programs, supervising operations/resources, and promoting company missions and values.
Skills : MS Office, PHR, Recruitment & Selection, Compensation, ATS, VMS, HR Policies & Procedures, Performance Management, Negotiation, Networking, Behavioral & Structured Interview
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting, including sourcing, interviewing, qualifying and placement of a full range of IT and Non-IT candidates for contract, contract to perm and direct hire positions on w2 hourly/salaried work type.
- Defining job descriptions and short-listing candidates based on the requirement, technology, skillset, experience, and education.
- Collaborating with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals.
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high-quality candidates for open positions.
- Working extensively in ATS: Job Diva, ICIMS to source and harvest profiles, update records and submit deserving candidates to the clients.
- Responsible for the first-round telephonic screening of the profiles and communicating with all candidates on a regular basis and arranging & conducting interviews.
- Screening resumes, interviewing qualified candidates, evaluating skill level, managing offer process, reference checks, and making salary recommendations.
- Responsible for checking references, negotiating terms and rates for each project, coordinating the interview process, extending offers, and closing candidates.
- Responsible for creating and preparation of work orders, vendor contracts, offer letters, experience letters and relieving letters.
Masters of Science
Technical Recruiter/Sales Resume
Objective : A professional Technical Recruiter/Sales with experience in IT Recruiting, Non-IT Recruiting/Functional Recruiting and Bench Sales, Market Research. Working for IT USA, majorly working on Full Time, Contract & Contract-to-Hire opportunities with a proven record of successful placements.
Skills : MS Office, Recruiting, Customer Service, Coaching, Organizational Structure, Staff/Career Development
- Worked on requirements from technical architects to the customer service position.
- Mainly worked on IT requirements and also had a hand on experience working with functional requirements.
- Identified the resume that matches the client requirements, through Collabera dashboard, job portals, vendors, contacts, database, third parties and posting the requirements on the web sites.
- Extensively used boolean search/ key-string search in order to find the best match decreasing the response time as per the client demand.
- Interviewed the candidates in regarding their experience, technical skills, communications skills, availability for project, salary (hourly/ annual) negotiations, to achieve equilibrium between rate quoted by consultant and rate offered by the client.
- Practiced keen attention to detail and character judgment to pre-screen candidates before sending them to interviews.
- Often coordinated with hiring managers to define their needs and timelines.
- Used creative sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates to present to the clients determined qualifications of candidates through an interview like communication before sending to the hiring manager.
Masters of Science
Technical Recruiter/Partner Resume
Headline : Technical Recruiter/Partner with experience in international Recruiting/Staffing/Consulting Business across the US. Technical & strategic exposure in RLC (Recruiting life cycle) of US- Recruitment, Pro-Marketing, Sales, Resourcing & Recruitment, VMS & Database Management. To obtain a challenging position that will enable me to use my experience and knowledge to boost the infrastructure of a superior corporation through the placement of quality personnel.
Skills : Organizational Structure, Staff/Career Development, Team Building, Employee/Labor Relations, Recruitment, College Relationship Development & Recruitment
- Provided full lifecycle recruiting of qualified candidates holding active clearances for federal and defense customers in the IT field.
- Highly successful in identifying candidates, utilizing unique sourcing techniques for niche skills as required by our clients.
- Worked with Managers to ensure requisitions are accurate and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Represented company at job fairs and professional networking events, sourced, pre-screened, and conducted interviews of cleared candidates to ensure they are fully qualified, established a pipeline and maintained relationships with qualified candidates and contacts.
- Provided customer feedback/follow up to candidates after each stage of the interview process.
- Established and maintained relationships with Key Management, Hiring Managers And Business Developers to forecast and determine current and future company staffing goals while successfully developing proactive recruiting strategies to meet those needs.
- Expert knowledge on job boards and recruiting processes such tools as Monster, Clearance Jobs, and Careerbuilder.
- Utilized social media sites to capture candidates and establish contacts.
- Posted positions using a job aggregator and quickly and effectively develop boolean search strings to optimize key candidate searches.
Senior Technical Recruiter (Contractor) Resume
Summary : Results-oriented Senior Technical Recruiter with 7+ years of experience in competencies including talent acquisition, promotion, eCommerce systems, customer service, accounting, and broadcast communications. Strong experience supporting corporate service and quality directives, possessing skills within areas including recruitment, sales, digital and traditional marketing, cross-functional team communication, leadership, negotiation, event planning, and payment processing, as well as information reporting and tracking within company systems.
Skills : MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), MS SharePoint & Dropbox, Bullhorn Applicant Tracking System, MyWebGrocer ECommerce Application
- Aligning business and IT professionals to roles with leading fortune 500 clients including time warner cable (charter communications), PNC Bank, Abbott Laboratories, Volkswagen, Sprint, Verizon Telecom, and more.
- Providing talent acquisition services and sourcing prospective candidates.
- Developing strongly organized pipelines in order to ensure candidates are consistently aligned to new relevant opportunities.
- Maintaining active and passive candidate information in the Bullhorn Application Tracking System (ATS).
- Responsible for all steps associated with the identification, placement, and management of the contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement roles.
- Developing national sourcing and recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools engaging candidate strengths against client requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Negotiating wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, gaining commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Working with contract employees while on assignment, assessing and investigating contractor related issues.
- Communicating effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
Bachelor Of Arts
Technical Recruiter/Sourcer Resume
Objective : Highly accomplished and skilled Technical Recruiter/Sourcer. With a proven track record of the success locating and identifying top candidates, with special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions for proposal bids. Build and maintain candidate relationships to ensure a consistent talent pipeline, proven ability to self-manage multiple positions by sourcing, screening, qualifying, coordinating interviews, preparing offer letters, negotiating and closing candidates.
Skills : Recruiting, Applicant Tracking, Talent Acquisition, Bullhorn, Salesforce, CareerBuilder, Monster, LinkedIn, Social Network
- Developed and implemented programs, plans, policies, and procedures for recruitment, testing, selection, and job placement.
- Carried out functions such as developing sources of qualified applicants, screening applicants, scheduling and conducting interviews, administering tests, checking references and background, and evaluating applicant qualifications.
- Interviewed candidates for open positions writes and maintains job descriptions.
- Developed and maintained contacts with educational institutions, employment agencies, placement firms, and other sources of applicants.
- Determined internet online recruiting strategies for attracting and recruiting candidate, developed and managed temporary employee, internship, and volunteer staffing programs.
- Developed and managed recruitment programs including job fairs, trade shows, and media presence.
- Maintained data on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, hires, transfers, promotions, and terminations.
- Prepared and analyzed statistical reports and other data to monitor applicant flow, selection, and turnover for compliance with legal regulations and with organization goals and policies.
- Consulted with management to prepare staffing budgets, projections, and employment, policies, procedures, and practices, works with ANC PEO partner, ADP, to manage affirmative action and equal employment opportunity programs.
Bachelors of Science
HR/Corporate Technical Recruiter Resume
Objective : Self-motivated HR/Corporate Technical Recruiter with extensive recruiting, human resources, and office administration seeking to bring 2+ years of experience to a company focused on teamwork and growth. Experienced technical recruiter ready to grow accounts. Experience in full sourcing- onboarding- offboarding. Creative and expressive representation with reliable HR operations.
Skills : Recruiting, Boolean Search, MS Office Suite, Windows Operating Systems, Visual Studio
- Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting and sourcing for a variety of technical roles, including IT Developers And Software Testers, Aerospace Engineers, Project Managers, and other technically focused roles.
- Proactively sourced potential candidates through Linkedin, Craigslist, Careerbuilder, Networking, and other internet tools.
- Screened resumes and phone interview qualified candidates, creating and updating complete candidate profile and position status in the access database.
- Built relationships with contractors and candidates establishing an ongoing up-to-date pipeline of potential candidates for occurring positions.
- Posted job descriptions on a variety of job boards including Linkedin, Craigslist, Careerbuilder, and other Social Networking sites.
- Drove offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters.
- Adjusted sourcing efforts as needed to ensure efficient use of time and associated costs.
- Accurately entered and updated job requisition information into an access database.
- Participated in implementing new recruiting technology, such as applicant tracking systems and screening tools.
Contract Technical Recruiter Resume
Objective : Contract Technical Recruiter with nearly 2 years of the full life cycle of recruiting experience. Extensive experience in recruiting for Hi-Tech, IT, Life - Sciences, Automotive, Engineering, and Manufacturing industry. Strong experience in working with Clients and Vendor management. Strong exposure to various Application Tracking System likes Taleo, IQ Navigator. Excellent communication, social networking, and organizational skills.
Skills : Recruitment Metrics, Analysis Training & Coaching, Troubleshooting/Problem Resolution, Policy Development, Advanced Recruiting Techniques, Process Management
- Responsible for full life cycle recruitment for national, multi-location level positions in all areas of technology including Software Development, Data Science, and Database Development/Administration.
- Assisted hiring managers during the bid process in order to find key personnel crucial to winning work from the government.
- Attended career fairs around the country to identify and interview potential candidates and complied with OFCCP regulations by uploading and reviewing candidates appropriately.
- Created and uploaded job descriptions into an applicant tracking system that branched out to Linkedin, Careerbuilder, Monster, and Dice.
- Analyzed passive and active candidates creating a spreadsheet based on qualifications then using this information for mass email via Mailchimp and MS Mail Merge, ran daily and weekly reports showing hiring and interviewing activity used to update senior management on the progression of fulfillment.
- Sourced candidates via Monster, Career Builder, Dice, Linkedin Recruiter, Twitter, Events, Ladders, Bullhorn, Clearancejobs ATS Jobdiva was used as the main database and CRM.
- Responsible for database administration ensuring all metrics and accountability factors were reported without error interviewed candidates in person, over the phone, and through skype ensuring both technical and cultural fit negotiated salary and benefits.
- Responsible for all HR forms from the initial offer letter through onboarding and termination.
Masters of Business Administration
Lead Technical Recruiter Resume
Objective : Focused, results-orientated Lead Technical Recruiter with significant experience in full-cycle recruiting, compensation, workforce planning, and leadership. Proven ability to meet objectives by streamlining processes, while minimizing cost. Adept at applying new skills quickly and efficiently in high-pressure environments while managing large workloads, diverse staffing teams, and high-quality standards. Worked with and cross-trained in different functional areas, including Industry technical recruiting, employee relations, university relations, compensation, and support of multiple business units and product areas.
Skills : ATS Systems, Brassring, Taleo, Sourcing, Coordinator, Recruiting, MS Office, Human Resources
- Worked closely with Account Managers and Hiring Managers to qualify requirements, understand requirements.
- Responsible for sourcing IT professionals through networking including linkedin, internal database and job boards such as Monster and Dice as well as referrals.
- Managed entire interview process of potential candidates including identifying, qualifying (assessing candidates' technical & non-technical skills/knowledge and attributes), setting up interviews and coordinating end client interviews.
- Provided after the interview feedback to the candidate as well as the client.
- Followed up regularly with candidates to maintain relationships, build knowledge and explore opportunities.
- Utilized social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Attended local networking events to obtain referrals and headhunt candidates.
- Designed, implemented, and executed sourcing strategies to identify and attract both active and passive job seekers.
Bachelor Of Arts
Contract Technical Recruiter Resume
Headline : Contract Technical Recruiter with more than 5 years of experience specialized in recruitment handling North America (the United States & Canada) geography. Possess strong technical/business acumen and understanding of technical requirements. Deep sourcing skills and experience sourcing passive candidates. Excellent candidate assessment skills. Possess excellent knowledge of recruiting and hiring processes including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, tracking, salary negotiations, background investigation, and onboarding.
Skills : Recruiting, Time Management, CRM, Business Analysis, Market Research, Sales, Sales Management, Account Management
- Coordinating with client HR team for requirement gathering, profile submitting, arranging interviews with the shortlisted candidates and placing successful candidates.
- Screening and short-listing of resumes according to a specific technology.
- Shortlisting resumes by evaluating the candidate's technical skills based on the client's requirement.
- Utilizing knowledge of multiple recruiting sources such as Monster, Dice, and Careerbuilder and also use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Handling all function of recruitment from, sourcing, screening of profiles, interviewing, facilitating technical interviews, participate/co-ordinate with clients and candidates with salary negotiations, follow-ups, handholding the candidate till they join.
- Building networks to find qualified passive candidates to ensure quality and timely delivery of resources as per clients' mandate.
- Lining up the candidates for the interview as per the schedule is given by the client and constantly coordinating with the client.
- Generating leads and market intelligence to enhance new client development efforts.
Bachelor Of Engineering
HR Corporate/Technical Recruiter Resume
Objective : Creative HR Corporate IT Technical Recruiter with a natural talent for recruitment and establishing relationships with vendors, colleagues, and constituents. Skilled at designing organizational and communication systems, in addition to account management and collections, with the ability to develop efficient staff, raise company awareness, and orchestrate work systems that improve the vitality of any company or program. Possess a keen eye for talent and the ability to source effectively for high profile, critical positions.
Skills : Organizational Structure, Staff/Career Development, Team Building, Employee/Labor Relations, Recruitment, College Relationship Development & Recruitment, Interpersonal Communication/Customer Service, Troubleshooting/Problem Solving
- Identifying leads and close qualified candidates that can support the national security and healthcare customers’ requirements.
- Developing strategies to close key hires for in-demand positions such as Java Development, Information Security Engineers, and Agile Project Managers.
- Pipelining, screening and qualifying applicants in preparation for candidate profile submission and hiring manager approval.
- Serving as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for candidates and business stakeholders.
- Providing guidance to internal stakeholders in designing a customized recruiting approach to achieve demand.
- Leveraging recruiting expertise to influence key internal stakeholders regarding operation of recruitment activities.
- Meeting outlined hiring metrics and performance levels.
- Sourcing, identifying, attracting, and screening top technical candidates, (both passive and active) for a variety of technical skill and experience levels.
Bachelors of Science