Testing Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a rewarding and challenging position that will further allow to develop potential while utilizing skills and education to enhance and promote the organization.
Skills : Excellent Communication ; Written And Verbal. Microsoft Suite: PowerPoint, Word, Works, Publisher, Excel.
- Worked independently to create means to remedying recruitment concerns.
- Coordinated recruitment activities for the purpose of building teams of individuals to assist in the eradication of unfair housing practices.
- Implemented creative means to attract qualified testers.
- Interviewed and screened interested candidates.
- Trained those qualified and manage testing/ fact finding program for the agency.
- Initiated hiring processes.
- Coordinated testing procedures in order to analyze housing practices.
PhD In Development And Leadership
Sr. Testing Coordinator Resume
Objective : Over twenty years of experience in Quality Assurance. Management experience with both personnel and complex projects. References are available upon request.
Skills : Group Exercise Instructor, Customer Service, Personal Training, Event Planning.
- Provided expertise and guidance on the implementation of QuickTest Professional and Quality Center.
- Monitored testers while completing test.
- Analyzed testing data to measure levels of treatment.
- Represented the organization for national conferences and trainings.
- Coordinated testing efforts.
- Coordinated the manual and automated functional testing efforts for the Oracle financials implementation.
- Designed, authored, executed and interpreted results of the performance testing effort using LoadRunner.
Jr. Testing Coordinator Resume
Objective : 30+ years of experience in the health insurance software industry with excellent understanding of the business. Performed a variety of roles, including consulting, business analyst, configuration, implementation, testing, troubleshooting, go-live support, training, auditing, developing user requirements, policy & procedure development, business assessments, team lead, supervisory, claims processing, and computer operations.
Skills : Group/ Individual Counseling Behavior Management Crisis.
- Directed school-level administration of state and district mandated assessments.
- Developed and conducted pre-administration testing workshops.
- Coordinated the administration of all statewide assessments, including preparation before and follow up after testing windows Implement all policies .
- Adhered to all established timelines.
- Assured the accurate completion of all testing documents.
- Assured that students with disabilities take the correct .
- Provided training and certification to public non-profit agencies and job service offices throughout the state for use of the GATB / NATB career .
BS In Computer Information Systems
Asst. Testing Coordinator Resume
Objective : Professional who values being part of a team, business ethics, and personal growth. Logical and analytical with a strong desire to be challenged and an appetite for knowledge. Resourceful and creative problem solver who is determined to be successful and help those around him succeed.
Skills : Education, Counseling, Training & Development, Coaching, Sales.
- Validated requests for Testing Services.
- Completed and maintained the Test Center worksheet for assigned releases (Project/Service).
- Identified the appropriate Environment Stewards needed for assigned testing efforts.
- Scheduled and prepareed the project team for the TCRB process.
- Improved student achievement by performing a variety of administrative duties including: administering OAKS assessments, planning schedules.
- Maintained the Testing Center's web site.
- Collaborated in the creation of the Student Intake System and maintain its upkeep.
BS In Computer Information Systems
Associate Testing Coordinator Resume
Objective : Environmental Health & Safety professional with Quality Assurance / Quality Control experience. Friendly and positive team player who enjoys working in a challenging and professional environment supporting multiple people. Very detail-oriented and places a premium on organization, quality, clarity, efficiency, and accuracy. Proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and the ability to learn other software as need arises.
Skills : Proficient in MS Office Professional, Quickbooks Pro, and Internet , website design and maintenance, Adobe Connect, Blackboard not limited to.
- Supports the testing program for incoming materials and in-house products.
- Schedules and assigns required testing.
- Coordinates the flow of data from receipt to release.
- Communicates status of releases to QC and outside departments.
- Reviews test documentation and vendor COAs prior to QC release.
- Coordinates incoming test requests from marketing, sales, R&D, etc.
- Assists requestor in determining testing needed to meet the needs of the requestor.
- Writes/reviews Standard Operating Procedures to comply with 21 CFR Parts 110 and 111.
- Sends samples to contract labs.
Associate Of Applied Science
Testing Coordinator Resume
Objective : To serve as a counselor by rendering the delivery of counseling strategies through observation, demonstration, and counseling clients by using a variety of best practices and research based interventions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Counseling, Counseling, Administrative .
- Planned and conducted staff development programs for campus testing.
- Assisted with LEP Trained staff to administer standardized tests and other district test.
- Interpreted results of test to students and parents upon request.
- Participated in in-service training programs.
- Disaggregated and shared data in professional development programs.
- Worked with teachers in developing short and long range goals for instruction.
- Assisted in planning, implementing and evaluating instruction and student achievement.
- Maintained a system for monitoring student progress.
- Provided testing security, process, and procedures.
Master Of Education
Testing Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Veteran educator with experience as a secondary English Language Arts instructor, administrative intern, testing coordinator, and adjunct professor. seeking to obtain a position in a leadership role utilizing knowledge of English instruction and administrative leadership skills to increase student achievement, promote academic success, and collaborate with stakeholders to provide positive educational experiences for students.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Datatel.
- Maintained test material inventories and test data in accordance with the Georgia Department of Education guidelines.
- Provided appropriate testing accommodations as outlined in the cumulative record (IEP, ILP, ELL, 504, etc.) of special needs students.
- Planned and coordinated all school site testing.
- Ordered, distributed, and secured teseting documents and testing supplies.
- Collected, inventoried, and delivered completed test and testing materials to the appropriate district office in accordance with Rockdale County Public Schools district guidelines and Georgia DOE bulletins.
- Assisted in implementing school-wide safety net as it pertained to testing.
- Prepared required testing documentation and required reports.
- Planned and facilitated in-service training to certified staff.
- Set-up testing locations on campus Monitored administration of local, state, and national assessments.
Certificate In Educational Leadership
Testing Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Management/Supervisory experience Design, plan, organize, or direct orientation and training programs for employees or customers. Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills. Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials.
Skills : Pega PRPC, C++, Training & Development.
- Supervised and administered school-wide paper and pencil exams as well as computer-based exams.
- Provided faculty training and maintained testing security.
- Supervised, administered and coordinated other exams, including AP, ACT, ASVAB, PLAN, CELLA, End of Course Exams and all reading screenings for new students.
- Hired and trained teachers to administer the SAT exams.
- Organized all scholarship information and award ceremonies.
- Marketed, promoted and enrolled students in the Dual Enrollment program.
- Verified eligibility and monitored the progress of Dual Enrollment students.
- Assisted students with applying for accommodations for college entrance exams.
- Coordinated the ESOL/English Language Learner program at the elementary and high school level, with responsibility for monitoring student progress, facilitating parent/teacher conferences and managing all documentation to ensure compliance with all District, State and Federal mandates.
M.S.Ed. In Guidance And Counseling
Lead Testing Coordinator Resume
Headline : To obtain a position on the administrative level that will utilize many skill sets, while providing me both professional and personal growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Internet Research, Typing, Office Equipment, Office Administration, Office Applications, Phones, Customer Service.
- Attended all test administration meetings or scoring trainings.
- Provided testing support and direction for the organization.
- Utilized planning, communication and problem solving abilities to address testing needs.
- Allocated to the System Project Development (SPD) plan, coordinate and perform project and program testing activities through out the project life cycle including production implementation.
- Allocated to service components and responsible for building, maintaining and coordinating the use of testing environments.
- Provided staff development on state testing procedures Analyzed data from state and district tests to improve instruction Worked with administrative .
- Performed general secretarial and clerical office tasks Operated and maintained standard office machines and equipment Prepared requests for tests .
- Maintained strict confidentiality with respect to handling record/personal data.
Masters Of Science
Testing Coordinator Resume
Objective : Dedicated, resourceful, and goal oriented with effective interpersonal and communication skills to foster meaningful relationships with customers and staff. experience as a small business owner for more than five years helped refine skills in management, marketing, accounting, sales, and training.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. HP Application Lifecycle Management.
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising the school based implementation and administration of statewide and local district group testing .
- Trained teachers and staff in state testing regulations and procedures.
- Coordinated all local and state assessments for 1200 students Created spreadsheets and manipulated data with testing information for administrators and staff.
- Mentored students working on the senior graduation project and was on the panel of judges for senior exit projects.
- Coordinated and lead the after school detention program.
- Assisted in guidance with scheduling and accountability as needed.
- Created and maintained spreadsheet with IEP, 504, and LEP information for 150 students.
- Trained in Monitoring the use of Accommodations and developed a testing plan and monitoring accommodations plan for our school.
MASTER OF ARTS In TEACHING