User Experience Designer Resume
Objective : User Experience designer with the heart of a Visual Designer. Interested in design research, UX strategy, interaction design, information architecture, travel, and tv apps. Seattle, Wa opportunities only.
Skills : User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Problem Solving.
- Designed from operational and customer-facing perspectives that are helping the all-Tesla Hybrid Mobile App chauffeur service acquire new customers.
- Reduced friction from the customer booking In-Vehicle Information System experience with a cost-effective mobile-first site.
- Planned time and error rates among drivers - Interpreted business and user need-based with custom database and dashboard on interviews.
- Evaluated, and valued opportunity analysis. Participated in usability test facilitation/execution.
- Interpreted business and user needs-based. Generated design ideas using wireframe on interviews, and task analysis.
- Generated design ideas using a wireframe. Completed site redesign using iterative sketches, storyboards, and flowcharts.
- Delivered design reviews and presentations to Business Analysts, Developer leads Usability, and QA teams.
Master Of Library
User Experience Designer II Resume
Headline : Helping organizations obtain a competitive advantage by delivering experiences across console, app, web and TV. Worked at world-class digital shops and in various components.
Skills : White boarding, Post-Its, Sharpies, Teammates.
- Redesigned and architected new environments for casual gamers worldwide.
- Produced detailed wireframes, interaction maps, flowcharts, spec documents to effectively communicate designs and product requirements.
- Designed many of the core features, advertising platform integration, MTX store (our online store), and purchase flow.
- Initiated and established a healthy design process including the creation of project estimates, milestones, heuristic evaluations, contextual inquiries.
- Created advanced interactive prototypes using conditional logic and stored data in Axure RP for use in usability tests.
- Prototypes also used to demonstrate and document desired interactions for product design and development.
- Responsible for project hi-fi wireframes, sitemaps, and user/process flows.
User Experience Designer/Analyst Resume
Objective : Designer of intuitive, consistent and elegant user experiences Creator of prototypes, wire frames, specifications, requirements. Experienced across desktop, website, mobile, tablet and email formats.
Skills : User Experience Design, User Interface Design.
- Mapped each of the five sites out using post-it notes to better visualize the differences of each of the five sites.
- Conducted employee interviews with internal APS staff members to understand their issues with the current infrastructure of the site.
- Performed a focus group consisting of the executive assistants to the principals of the four schools to complete a holistic understanding of the issues.
- Identified and compiled a list of issues that needed to be fixed with the restructuring of the five sites.
- Facilitated a card sort of navigation elements to understand the user's thought process when finding important information.
- Compiled all information and create a uniform navigation system for the four school sites and a unique navigation system for the parent site.
- Implemented these changes in the CMS to be reflective of the new navigation.
User Experience Designer/Technician Resume
Headline : Certified user experience professional with multiple years of experience in creation of simple and engaging user experiences. Proven ability to deliver innovative and engaging experiences that please the users.
Skills : User Research, User Experience Design, Usability Testing.
- Conducted and communicated user research. Coordinated vendor relations as sole account liaison.
- Developed user-centered designs for our agile development teams.
- Evangelized design priorities and processes. Serving as Scrum Master and Product Owner.
- Developed and maintained a product-wide, solution-specific persona library.
- Developed and maintaining an ongoing usability testing initiative.
- Established scheduled in-house testing sessions with active client base Established mobile web pattern library Skills Used Interaction design.
- Contributed to the design and market testing of the camera array technology underpinning Intel's Real Sense hardware.
User Experience Designer/Executive Resume
Headline : User Experience Designer with passion for empathizing and learning about users through conversation, research, and testing. Proven ability to turn complex design challenges into practical and elegant solutions.
Skills : Advanced in Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, and In Design.
- Worked on the interfaces for the client and server sides of the software.
- Created the interface for the offline-ordering version. Updated content, and maintaining the website.
- Designed the interface for reporting software for, and worked on order management, menu analysis, and the associate portal.
- Helped launch the site, and after launch, designed and coded new sections.
- Designed and implemented websites for our regional companies, and for our Healthcare division.
- Served as UX Designer/Project Manager for an Ecommerce startup with duties including developing a project plan, conducting user research.
- Communicated with a developer and independently manage a project for an organization's complex internal system.
User Experience Designer/Co-ordinator Resume
Headline : Interaction design experience involving extensive knowledge of latest usability, information architecture and strategic communications technologies. Mastery of contemporary mobile, web and design standards.
Skills : Audience Analysis, Competitive Analysis, Heuristic Evaluation.
- Integrated clients' requirements and users' needs in final deliverables.
- Worked closely with sales and business teams to establish the appropriate business strategy when proposing a user-centered solution.
- Conducted heuristic evaluations and identified usability challenges within a client and in-house products.
- Identified and recruited test participants, designed a test plan, and created prototypes for usability testing.
- Collaborated with developers and engineers in the pre- and post-design phase, preferably in an agile environment, to ensure a higher rate of success.
- Provided competitive research, site map (information architecture), interaction design (wireframes), and visual concepts for clients.
- Presented user-focused design solutions that increased client's ROI over the short and long term.
User Experience Designer/Representative Resume
Headline : A storyteller at heart and a user experience designer by profession. Share stories of design process through the eyes of the user. Bring empathy, compassion, and commitment to work.
Skills : Graphic Design, Web Design, Photography.
- Collaborated with editors to create websites, tools, quizzes, and learning management systems for students and instructors.
- Collaborated with marketing to create author websites. Skills Used Management, Design, development, time management.
- Assisted in managing a team of designers & developers.
- Created website for a new book by Ben Bernanke Lead designer on an interactive SVG map tool for history book sites.
- Team of designers and freelancers to design and develop Student study spaces Accomplishments.
- Managed a team of designers and freelancers to create student sites, instructor resources, and author websites.
- Helped maintain a working relationship with several departments in the company.
Lead User Experience Designer Resume
Headline : Research and construct effective iterative processes. An interface and experience designer with a background in web development. Solve problems and make beautiful products that address both business and user needs.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Sales.
- Corporated Web Re-Design of the new Kroger website. Photoshop psd web page design layouts for the wireframe set.
- Worked with the Kroger Business team gathering new content for the site then matching that content with photos from online photo resources.
- Photo edited and revisions as creatively needed to meet marketing messages.
- Corporated Web Design including graphic design & maintenance.
- Corporated Web Re-UI Design for the new Fred Meyers website.
- Worked with the Kroger Development Team revising UI wire-frames in Visio.
User Experience Designer I Resume
Objective : User experience designer with proven know-how to lead the creation of intuitive user-centered web sites and digital applications by optimizing the user experience to improve brand awareness.
Skills : Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Charged with improving the UX of the university's public web sites.
- Increased conversions for key business objectives, including information requests, applications, and campus visits.
- Developed a digital style guide and responsive design pattern library to ensure UI/UX and brand consistency across multiple platforms.
- Collaborated with the CMO and Creative Director to rebuild the main web site, improving the design, content delivery, and publishing workflows.
- Defined requirements for the selection of an enterprise-level content management system (CMS).
- Advised on overall usability and implementation strategies.
- Managed agency partners to ensure deliverables conform to UX design and brand standards.
Associate User Experience Designer Resume
Headline : Self-directed and passionate about User-Centered Design. Able to communicate how great design can solve the problems of the customer which in turn, solves the problems of the business.
Skills : Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, User Experience Design.
- Determined that goals for the project were a mobile tool that can print documents on demand.
- Concept Model was submitted to stakeholders to get agreement on the idea.
- Delivered medium-fidelity wireframes that showed the flow of searching and printing consumer communications.
- Implemented phase used style guide patterns to create high fidelity wireframes.
- Organized and specified assets with Microsoft Word. Microsoft Visio was used to make wireframes.
- Cataloged content and components into a Microsoft Excel document that is consumed by developers.
- Resolved conflict on vendor's statement of work for research participant recruitment.
User Experience Designer Resume
Summary : A designer has taken across many disciplines of design, including industrial design, graphic design, illustration, and user interface design. Enjoy the challenges in creative problem solving.
Skills : Web Development, Graphic Design, Illustration.
- Designed the interface for a web sales software tool for Starbucks stores.
- Worked with marketing to develop a design language for the interface and the usability of the product.
- Developed all the HTML of the software tool. Used Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Worked for T-Mobile in designing product collateral such as flyers, and other sales literature.
- Worked in the packaging department of Costco, designing the packaging of their food-related products.
- Devised and executed a multi-population interview study for camera hardware.
- Analyzed the transcripts to uncover themes and presented findings for two R&D teams.