Snowboard Instructor Resume
Objective : Snowboard Instructors are fitness instructors whose specialty is snowboarding and who train people in the sport. To obtain the position of Airport Passenger Service Agent at the Minneapolis airport.
Skills : CPR Certified, First Aid Certified.
- Customers have their gear properly on and ready to go.
- Helped put on all there gear. Always make sure they have the proper equipment.
- Explained the basics of the snowboard. Always making sure everyone is learning the safe and right ways of riding.
- Explained and demonstrating how to snowboard.
- Educated customers on snowboarding successfully.
- Gave a customer an experience of a lifetime. Skills Used Great communication, management.
- Assessed the skill level of students and modified instruction based upon class needs.
Snowboard Instructor III Resume
Summary : To seek out new employment opportunities that will allow to continue to grow in career and utilize educational and work experience. Snowboard Instructors will need to be able to show a minimum of a high school diploma.
Skills : Photography, Drawing, Graphic Design, Adobe Programs.
- Coached beginner and advanced snowboard lessons. Including private, group, and college.
- Structured the lessons based on student ability level, snow/weather conditions, and duration of the lesson.
- Preformed include corral teardown also alphabetizing and filing rental equipment forms.
- Received professional instruction and feedback.
- Allowed to coach hundreds of riders in an enjoyable and efficient manner.
- Planned Group management and teaching skills Board performance, Body performance.
- Developed and implemented lessons for new, intermediate, and advanced snowboard school students.
Snowboard Instructor I Resume
Objective : An outdoor job that focuses on leadership, organizational, and communication skills. Recognizes that service is our product and helping guests have great vacations is our primary job.
Skills : Group Management, Technical Skills,
- Attended six days of instructor training which included topics such as guest-centered teaching.
- Guided discovery learning, group management, protocol, and skill-based teaching.
- Attended clinics throughout the ski season to enhance teaching skills and prior knowledge.
- Managed groups of one to twelve adults or children alone, taught guests to level one.
- Gave guests any information about Monarch Mountain or snowboarding when asked.
- Maintained a flexible, humorous, and positive attitude throughout lesson.
- Consisted of an hour and thirty minutes, to a full day's lesson of four to five hours.
Snowboard Instructor/Representative Resume
Summary : To secure an employment opportunity within the action sports industry. Maintains safety and skier/snowboarder responsibility as top priority while skiing/riding and teaching.
Skills : Spanish Speaking, Communications.
- Taught large groups of students the fundamentals of snowboarding.
- Taught private lessons to individual students per request.
- Provided safety instructions to students. Very diverse work environment.
- Accustomed to working extended hours.
- Received Whitetail Outstanding Worker (WOW) Award for Outstanding Guest Service.
- Achieved level 3certification. Ranked at the top of all ski instructors in the world.
- Wrote Instructor's Manual for teaching Snow Boarding Manual still used today.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Snowboard Instructor Resume
Summary : Excellent ability and desire for customer satisfaction Persistent work ethic and self-motivation. Instructs group and private lessons of varying ability levels, as assigned.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Instructed snowboarding lessons to students both group and individual lessons.
- Promoted the sport and snowboarding industry.
- Assisted resort operations. Skills Used Beginner through advanced level snowboarding.
- Aided Ski Patrol on the slopes.
- Obtained Level 1 certification in snowboard instruction.
- Taught hundreds of instructors how to teach Snowboarding.
- Selected as Instructor of the Year Finalist by Ski Country.
Snowboard Instructor/Executive Resume
Summary : Worked in a job that would teach skills that would benefit in the fire world. Instructs students of any age, sex and learning ability, as assigned. Makes continued effort to improve personal skiing/
Skills : Excel, Management, Customer Service, Written Communication.
- Taught snowboarding at Wolf Creek Utah Ski Resort for seven seasons.
- Repeated parents with their children or someone that requests because they were referred by other parents.
- Taught everything from private to group lessons.
- Worked our way up depending on the skill level of the individual or the group.
- Required to keep them entertained while they were learning, and keep everyone focused.
- Answered questions, and did demonstrations.
- Fulfilledjob that have enjoyed doing these past years.
Associates Of Science
Associate Snowboard Instructor Resume
Headline : Serves as a public relations representative for Snow basin Resort, both on and off the job. Greets and assists guests in a friendly, helpful, respectful manner. Provides little extras to guests, such as giving directions.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Effectively communicate with 30- 50 new students weekly.
- Analyzed and critiqued students' abilities through positive reinforcement.
- Certified for completing Protecting God's Children by Roman Catholic Diocese of Syracuse.
- Worked as a Snowboard Instructor teaching adults and children.
- Instructed anywhere from one to seven snowboarders for private lessons.
- Clients ranged from professional business people and families with teens and young children.
- Responsible for managing websites with Content.
Bachelor Of Arts
Lead Snowboard Instructor Resume
Summary : Highly dependable and flexible individual with an exceptional history of top quality customer service and client satisfaction skills. Able to accommodate work schedule changes at short notice.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Written Communication, Writing, Editing.
- Responsible for teaching the Introduction to Snowboarding class to groups and individuals of all ages.
- Ranged from young children to senior citizens and tailor each class to the specific abilities of the students.
- Maintained a safe and fun environment by supervising each of the students directly.
- Consistently attended workshops and training to improve personal riding and teaching skills.
- Assisted with boot fittings, rentals, point of sale operations, magic carpet operations, and snow removal.
- Participated in special events as needed.
- Assisted with checking in & classifying children in the Children Learning Center.
Asst. Snowboard Instructor Resume
Objective : To assist in company/office productivity and wellness of clientele. Quality customer service is always a top priority. Vast knowledge of Exercise Science and fitness.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Relations, Sales.
- Helped homeless and recovering veterans. Provided guidance as a mentor.
- Instructed individuals of various ages how to safely and effectively snowboard.
- Instructed from beginner to competition level snowboarding.
- Worked alongside other instructors to provide the most effective and efficient learning environment.
- Instructed beginner to advanced snowboard lessons to students.
- Set goals for students to achieve for future snowboarding endeavors.
- Administered movement analysis exams to gauge the ability of the students.
Snowboard Instructor Resume
Objective : Performance driven. Constantly seeking to develop new tools in order to maximize proficiency and success. Customer-service focused. Observe, and adapt to each situation to provide the most enjoyable customer experience possible.
Skills : Long Time Bartender, Outdoor Enthusiast.
- Helped set up the ski school areas fences and signs.
- Helped answer any questions people have until about 930.
- Taught students patience, hard work, and dedication.
- Provided certified snowboard instruction to children, utilizing the AASI standards.
- Answered guest questions about the mountain and village for an enjoyable Aspen Snowmass experience.
- Coached local children for the Aspen Valley Ski Club.
- Created scripts & recorded radio advertising with local radio stations.