Business Systems Consultant Resume
Summary : Seasoned business analyst with over 12 years of experience in top tier finance firms, focusing in requirements analysis, business process modeling, and process optimization.
Skills : HTML, CSS, UX/UI Design, Squarespace, Process Improvement.
- Experienced with waterfall and iterative methodologies to requirements gathering and design.
- Delivered a vast array of Business Analysis and Project Management services.
- Gathered clear and concise requirements, business rules and security rules.
- Provided assistance to Learning and Development team with new product content and training materials.
- Expertised in creating business process models with workflow simulations, data modeling.
- Introduced best practices for employees and management.
- Raised efficiencies by training and mentoring other business analysts within and outside the team.
Master Of Arts
Asst. Business Systems Consultant Resume
Summary : Over 5 years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst with solid understanding of Business Requirement gathering, Business Process flow and Requirement Analysis. Good understanding of financial applications in HRiT LOB.
Skills : Project Coordination, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence.
- Acted as liaison between the client area and technical organization.
- Prepared functional specification documents which included gathering data requirements.
- Worked on creating PeopleSoft Security model in HRiT.
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis of the requirements from the business owners and users.
- Participated and Conducted Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews.
- Created user stories and walk them through during scrum call.
- Coordinated with business and development during each sprint cycle.
Business Systems Consultant/Consultant Resume
Summary : Experience in data warehousing, sales engineering, client relationship management, business analysis, database analysis and design, data architecture, technical project management.
Skills : General Ledger, Cost Accounting, Treasury, Accounting.
- Responsible for design, configuration, and testing of various functionalities modules.
- Maintained and supported Org Structure Data for Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting.
- Accounted assignment in cost accounting and define base method.
- Configured operating concerns and Profit center.
- Configured Accounts Receivable Order to Cash Process.
- Defined tolerance groups, tolerance for employees, customers and vendors.
- Maintained initial settings and recurring entries.
Masters Of Business
Sr. Business Systems Consultant Resume
Summary : Highly experienced in researching, writing and developing technical documentation including instructional and reference materials such as user guides, procedures, knowledge bases, newsletters.
Skills : Data Analysis, Development, Reporting Analysis, Business Analysis.
- Coordinated restatement of financial information and balance reconciliation for insurance industry.
- Worked, sales supported and researched for a wide range of prospects.
- Tested, evaluated and demonstrated Oracle Financials on new design Cray CS generation computers.
- Assigned with Cray's customers to modify, correct, tune Oracle.
- Interfaced assessment, design, implementation.
- Responsible for Application setup, tailoring, customizations.
- Deployed and developed surveys for gathering project performance metrics to improve operational efficiency.
Business Systems Consultant III Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Business Systems Consultant. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects. Upgrading and troubleshooting commercial off the shelf software.
Skills : COBOL, Microsoft Office, Networking, JCL, Unix, Visual Basic, Oracle, Management, Project Management.
- Managed growing financing/leasing business.
- Provided both front and back office support.
- Integrated support is provided during all phases of the deal life cycle, including loan origination, servicing and distribution.
- Gathered and documented requirement and writing Functional specifications.
- Interacted with Business team to understand the system and arrive at technical solutions.
- Worked with Quality Assurance team members to develop and implement test strategies.
- Created utilities for generating transaction files for letter deletion from legacy system.
Bachelor Of Arts
Business Systems Consultant II Resume
Objective : Business analyst with over 6+ years of experience in the Information Technology industry serving the healthcare and public sector domain Strong knowledge of Software.
Skills : HTML, CSS, UX/UI Design, Process Improvement, Software and Process Documentation, Project Management, Customer Service.
- Remediated the existing system of payment through 3652 forms to the Federal system of MDS 2.0.
- Provided an online portal for submission of MDS forms and managing the forms on the portal.
- Involved creating workflows for the MDS forms which were to be handled online by various partners.
- Involved in developing the business rules for handling multiple forms through portal for various programs.
- Created customized submission forms for each program based the Long-Term Care Minimum Data Set requirements.
- Interacted with the software development team and with claim settlement experts to achieve the business objective.
- Involved in creating the Business and User requirement document for signoff and approval from the state.
Master Of Business
Lead Business Systems Consultant Resume
Summary : Over 20+ years of leading teams to deliver results in energy and entrepreneurial sectors. Broad responsibilities for technology, sales & service, and business & financial management.
Skills : Strategy And Planning, Mortgage servicing system, Sales.
- Supported project issue resolution, design, development, configuration, task management and completion.
- Prepared Functional System Requirements Document for quarterly.
- Supported in emergency off release efforts.
- Participated in projects to ensure production support processes.
- Implemented assigned projects with minimal disruption to operations.
- Established guidelines on peer reviewing code.
- Provided accurate status updates during project calls.
Business Systems Consultant/Coordinator Resume
Summary : A Results-Driven Support Specialist well experienced in providing various levels of Customer and Application Sup- port. Excellent background with resolving complex issues.
Skills : CRM, Implementation, Banking Ops And Product Support, MFT, Management, Procedural Writing.
- Gathered user-requirement data in order to assist business partners.
- Encrypted MFT/managed-file-transfer processes.
- Performed testing with customers to validate formatting of the proposed data file specifications.
- Executed trouble-shooting scenarios for failed files and transmissions.
- Nominated to contribute to several best practice committees.
- Researched and Special Projects Researched and adjusted item-processing balancing errors using various system resources.
- Managed in an exception items processing department.
Bachelor Of Arts
Business Systems Consultant I Resume
Objective : Ambitious and accomplished business professional with substantial talent for leveraging technology and automation to eliminate inefficiencies and optimizing use of available information. Strong attention to detail and a passion for compiling and organizing data to deliver critical insight. Rigorous when undertaking difficult mandates and strive under tight deadlines. Able to work effectively and efficiently utilizing strong time management and organization skills. Great interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and concisely.
Skills : Tableau, SQL, Teradata, Oracle, MS Access, Excel.
- Developed tracking database and reports for quality assurance analysts.
- Conformed and consolidated data to downstream systems.
- Synchronized with the general ledger via end of day.
- Analysed regulatory reporting.
- provided a precise and consistent process to deliver critical data.
- Responsible for reconciling financial data from posted balances on the general ledger.
- Based on the results of the variances responsible to determine if possible, and applicable, any adjustments that should be implemented to align with the general ledger.
Business Systems Consultant Resume
Summary : Over fifteen years of successful professional experience as a Business Systems Consultant, Project Coordinator, Project Analyst, Marketing Assistant, Change Manager, and Office Manager.
Skills : Business And Technical Writing, Graphics.
- Managed reported issues, researching and analyzing them.
- wrote needed defects and tested and released accordingly.
- Collaborated with users regarding defects and enhancements for mapping.
- Assisted in developing and documenting Change and Released management processes.
- Provided support for activities related to data conversion and resolve any post implementation issues.
- Researched problems, analyzed project requests, maintained timelines and made recommendations.
- Acted as a technical and mapping resource during the implementation of electronic treasury management products.
B.A. In English