Business Consultant Resume
Summary : Over 9+ years of experience as a Business Consultant. Managed Multi-Million dollar annual revenues with P&L responsibility. Implemented IT Rationalization, private and public cloud services, implemented global communication framework, Six Sigma Balanced Scorecard (BSC), governance and regulation including GAAP, SOX, knowledgeable of BASEL I, II, III international banking reforms, Dodd-Frank act (comprehensive GRC). Continuing research in the fields of Renewable Energy, Holistic Healthcare, Innovative Education and Sustainable Food.
Skills : Public Speaking, Strategic Thinking, Motivating Teams, Design Thinking, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project Management.
- Devise and manage roadmap to normalize secondary mortgage market securitization (mortgage-backed securities MBS), confirm to financial services industry standards.
- Re-engineer processes to be more competitive within a lean and agile environment.
- Creating a roadmap to monetize large scale business products on singular revenue recognition oracle BRM platform.
- Introducing lowes cloud services product portfolio increased ROI and decreased TTM (time-to-market).
- Implemented metrics-based performance evaluation using KPIs (key performance indicators); identified kris (key risk indicators), defined and mitigated risks.
- Reforming 'lowes delivery' retail shipping framework/processes so as to align with industry standards.
- Improving hardware SKU nomenclature to embed in lowes sterling pos and supported corresponding California product regulation.
- Responsibilities included analysis and implementation of comprehensive financial solutions and reporting to wholesale, manufacturing and service-oriented clients.
- Implementing operational and accounting controls in various segments of the supply chain.
- Complete the operational due diligence as required of targeted companies for the redeployment of assets.
Business Consultant II Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in Client facing roles with responsibilities ranging from capturing requirements, identifying and defining process flows, conducting demos, collaborating with cross-functional teams and training users.
Skills : MS Windows, Lotus SmartSuite, Microsoft Office, Richter, Retek, Lawson, Internet, and Other Software. Able To Operate Most Office Equipment.
- Currently working as onshore lead for the implementation team, and coordinating with offshore development team over requirements and product development.
- Primary responsibility involves managing requirements and conducting product demos during discovery and pre-sales phases with onsite client managers and leads.
- Coordinating with internal teams and external stakeholders and supporting business growth through the development of new features.
- Responsibilities: - Create, maintain, groom, organize and prioritize the product backlog and corresponding task.
- Determining the solution approach and develop user stories, use case, acceptance criteria, and prototype.
- SME performed project management activities like scheduling release plan and risk identification, release deployment and post-release support.
- Collaborating with business team in converting leads into clients by preparing demo scripts, showcasing the product to c level executives and converting feedbacks into workable features for further product improvement.
- Playing a key role in enhancing product capabilities by acting as a liaison between product development and sales/business end.
- Involved in resource training (business) and quality management (documentation and repository) achievements: - built a new team from the ground up and currently managing customization and implementation in coordination with the customer and internal teams, using agile methodology.
Customer Engineer/Business Consultant Resume
Headline : Over 6+ years of experience as a Business Consultant. I am seeking a position for a multi-unit regional or national general management role with full P&L responsibility. You will find that I am an innovative executive with verifiable year over year success achieving revenue, profit and market growth objectives, a results-driven leader focused on achieving exceptional results in highly competitive environments that demand continuous improvement.
Skills : SAS Programmer, Data Analysis, Business Analysis, Healthcare, Data Warehousing, Data Warehousing, Management, and Project Development.
- Assisting CEO on rebuilding the non-franchised remodeling business where her general manager was suffering from a long term illness and unable to perform his duties.
- Increasing revenue of the remodeling business over 70% in the first 120 days.
- Hiring and training outside salespersons who enabled the fast growth of the company.
- Hiring and training two project managers responsible for taking the jobs from bid to completion with daily reporting structures.
- Resulting in reduced project cost and increasing margin dollars per day by 25% implemented ERP operational software system for the remodeling, plumbing, and heating company to manage the operational manage sales channel and reporting, marketing, operations, customer service, human resources, vendor management, and reporting.
- Developing a plumbing & heating company to give a completive advantage to the Servpro companies and also allow the remolding company to have a consistent source for their mechanical and plumbing installations.
- Designing a strategy developing commercial service agreement through the plumbing and remodeling businesses allowing Servpro to have a singular point of contact to commercial property customers in the event a disaster occurs.
- Developing a cross over marketing strategy to allow all companies to benefit on each marketing dollar spend.
- Managing business development plans, financial forecasting & budgeting and reporting as it pertains to each division.
- Implementing the strategic plan to identify acquisition targets and communication plans for acquisitions.
Senior Business Consultant Resume
Headline : Over 6+ years of work experience in IT as a Business Consultant extensively worked in the Digital marketing domain of Manufacturing, Retail, CPG, Fashion & Apparel industries - in Agile Scrum methodology. Experienced in working closely with client & conducting requirement workshops to understand their business problems.
Skills : Sitecore, Confluence, JIRA, UML, MS Project, PERT, Project Management, Requirements Analysis, JAD, .Net, and MS SQL Server.
- Acting as a driving force in delivering multichannel brand website building solution to a major CPG client.
- Managing and studying web operations, identified bottlenecks and prepared recommendation for team and process restructuring.
- Working as an agent of change management and brought more transparency in the system by running an accountability driven team which used KPIs/metrics to support its overall effectiveness.
- Working in an agile environment acted as a product owner, helped in establishing scrum processes and culture.
- Collaborating with teams to define, strategize, and implement content marketing and web strategies.
- Analyzing and validating requirements broken down requirements into user stories.
- Prioritizing the product backlog and plan sprints based on priority and complexity of user stories.
- Hands-on experience of content authoring, permissions, workflows in Sitecore cms.
- Provided functional and user-level training to both internal and external stakeholders assisted clients to perform UAT.
- Program manage the foreclosure, auction, and re-deployment of the company held assets.
IT Business Consultant Resume
Objective : Over 4 years of professional experience in information technology, accounting, audit remediation, business and administration with commercial companies and government agencies as a Business Consultant. Proven skills as a leader, problem-solver, mentor and communicator with people of various skillsets and backgrounds. Seeking to help empower future growth and master challenges within your organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office Product Versions (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Project, Publisher, Visio, Visual Studio), AVR System, Oracle Federal Financials, Oracle SQL, Toad, SQL Server 2010, SQL Navigator, Most Microsoft Windows Versions, LAN/WAN, Internet, MS Exchange, Applix, and Remedy.
- Preparing business proposals and bids on prospective work in an effort to increase business revenue.
- Generating accounting reports (GL, AP & AR) for organizations/businesses to indicate their financial stability.
- Reviewing RFP's (request for proposal), IFBs (invitation for the bid) and RFQ's (request for quotation) to determine the eligibility of the company seeking to broaden their business.
- Analyzing and formulating customers' innovative ideas into potential projects.
- Document business processes and perform cost analysis on potential projects.
- Performing in-depth analyses to determine ways that existing manual accounting functions can be revised with more automated accounting techniques.
- Conducting studies regarding conversion of manual operations to automated data collection capabilities.
- Preparing presentations to explain revisions, enhancements, and/or process improvements of organization's systems and programs.
- Developing and communicating the strategy for re-deployment and identify possible candidates for acquisition.
- Authored and presenting papers on leadership, integrity, management; health-related issues.
Business Consultant Manager Resume
Summary : 15+ years of experience as a Business Consultant. Solid experience in leadership, university academic affairs, and lecturing; management, administration, planning and organizing business activities; financial services, processing of global and domestic security trades. Solid experience working with international, inter-governmental, and International non-profit organizations on political, social and economic issues.
Skills : Excellent Organizational, Analytical, and Problem-Solving Skills. Excellent Inter-Personal and Customer Service Skills, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project Management.
- Motivational, inspirational & keynote speaker on leadership and management: diversity in the workplace, ethics and ethical behavior in business, stress management and other related topics affecting the community.
- Research professional writer, academic and educational counseling, tutoring GED exam courses, English, math, business courses; writing research papers, preparing resumes and curriculum vitae; writing business plans, and project proposals.
- Organizing seminars, workshops, and training on leadership, management, health-related issues, and businesses; youth and women empowerment in businesses; marriage and finance; improving communication in the family; ethical behavior in business; integrity for leaders of organizations.
- Private business consultation and advisor in areas of business, education including community-based churches and other religious and social organizations engaged in community-related activities to help African and other immigrant population.
- Tutoring English, math and other courses; preparing students for GED examination; reviewing students to take the nursing aide written exams and other entrance examinations.
- Academic and educational counseling for prospective students ready to enter colleges, universities, and other post-secondary educational institutions in the fields of nursing, healthcare, business administration and other fields of study.
- Expanding school's student enrollment by 5% by training and mentoring sales team and introducing effective sales and marketing strategies/initiatives; highlighted school's reputation for providing high-quality education product.
- Analyzing and evaluating several projects using SPSS, and formulated a recommendation for future improvements and expansion.
- Working on statistics, business plans and analysis reports using advanced functionalities of Microsoft powerpoint.
Business Consultant I Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Business Consultant. Seeking to obtain a role in which my experience, knowledge, and creativity can be utilized and nurture. I look forward to presenting you with my professional skills, further enhanced by years of experience, along with a keen sense of observation. I am seeking a position where I can develop and excel.
Skills : Salesforce, MS Office Suite, Excel, 74 WPM, Strong Working Knowledge Of CRM Software, Customer Service Oriented, Goal Achieving and Production Minded,and Multi-Tasking.
- Business consultant business consultation to owner/operators that classify as independent contractors in the trucking industry.
- Bookkeeping, tax preparation/filing, and financial consultation for 1099 clients.
- Financial analysis and reporting of client revenue and expenses with the goal of impacting operational efficiency.
- Identifying opportunities to cross-sell ancillary services to clients to help drive department growth and maintain steady revenue.
- B2b relationship building with small-large size carriers through site visits, presentations, & written correspondence.
- Successfully built partnerships with companies to streamline departmental processes.
- Monthly reporting to managers, successfully implemented process efficiencies, salesforce, an ms office suite with intermediate excel skill set.
- Sales plan analysis, customer demand evaluation and resource planning inventory analysis, control, and reduction asset evaluation, control and preventative maintenance income statement, balance sheet and cash flow construction operational budget development and tracking management evaluation.
- Managing designated territory in Los Angeles and generating of own leads.
Business Consultant (Intern) Resume
Objective : Over 4 years of experience as a Business Consultant. Full-time employment with an entity in which my Business Development skills and Account Management expertise will be utilized to gain successful results in the work environment.
Skills : UML, MS Project, PERT, Project Management, Requirements Analysis, JAD, .Net, MS SQL Server, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Sales, Public Speaking, and Time Management.
- Work closely with companies in Illinois and Indiana to implement and accomplish the goals and objectives of their sales marketing plan.
- Provide guidance and assistance to management teams in formulating marketing goals, opportunity discovery, and deal qualifications for a request for proposal (RFP) opportunities.
- Oversee activities while identifying company solutions to targeted prospects have better ensured that revenue standards are met.
- Currently, engage in specific sales pursuits and represent companies at high-level meetings with various entities to accomplish company objectives.
- Leadership - regional representation on various topics chairman, the board of directors Gary chamber of commerce.
- Organize and analyze primary and secondary research to understand industry, market, and company trends.
- Contribute to weekly meetings and client calls while honing research, slide making, and presentation skills.
- Consistently and successfully meeting and exceeding monthly client acquisition quota.
- Managed a portfolio of 4 exceptional products for the American express open independent business program.
Associate Business Consultant Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Business Consultant. Proficient at gathering business and technical requirements, asking detailed questions and carefully recording the requirements in a format that can be reviewed and understood by both business and technical people. Strong attention to detail and excellent time management and organizational skills needed to meet critical deadlines.
Skills : Tableau, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Salesforce, SharePoint, Presentations, Program Management, Logic Design, Microprocessor Architecture and Design, Strategic Alliances, and Product Marketing.
- Serving as a consultant on nationwide insurance's internet optimization team.
- Working toward identifying opportunities to improve inefficiencies while driving a first-class member experience.
- Goals accomplished by use of test and learn methodology, agile and collaboration.
- Conducting exploratory data mining and data cleaning on existing databases.
- Documenting agile swim lane flowcharts with whiteboarding and taskboard pm tool.
- Gathering functional and non-functional requirements that reflect the goals of the test and learn team, define architecture requirements and present findings.
- Creating customized menus and recipes with high regard to business concept, food cost, and production restraints.
- Marketing and advertising for opening day, food and beverage tastings and special events.
- Stay abreast of industry, market trends, and technological advances to maintain a competitive edge.
- Consulting directly with business owners and product managers to provide solutions to their requirements.
Associate Business Consultant II Resume
Summary : Senior Business Consultant with more than 9 years of collaborating with IT and Business teams supporting and developing procedural documents such as Business Requirement Document (BRD)s, Processes flows, Run Books, test scripts, design flows, Functional System Documents (FSDs), and application requirements. Ability to effectively analyze complicated/detailed data and create clear concise reports for senior management to assist in developing business direction.
- Collaborated with a team to meet new regulatory requirements concerning data integrity defects enterprise-wide.
- Created the business requirement document as well as assisted in identifying application development needs.
- Utilized the Jira tool to outline the project including functional needs, issue tracking, test scripts, and results.
- Interfaced between the business and technology team to develop and clarify the requirements, identify concerns of both boa and the technology vendors that were engaged.
- Wrote and conducted test scripts, validation as well as the creation of training documents and processes for the intended users.
- Managed sales pipeline, client and account information through salesforce.
- Employ various methods and tools, document, manage and communicate risks, issues, and business decisions.
- Review financial statements, evaluate competitors and analyze business practices.
- Provide business consultation for start-up health and wellness company focused on holistic healing and supplementation.