Youth Program Coordinator Resume
Summary : Innovative professional with 10 years of program development and implementation experience Experience in the development and implementation of innovated programs, products and services in urban communities. Adept at working with constituent groups including government officials, boards, committees, volunteers, and external audiences to support program mission and goals.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Windows 2007, 2013, Bilingual, Excellent Communication .
- Planned and coordinate youth programs and operations to ensure a high level of operational efficiency in support of the organization's mission Planned and coordinated Youth Programs with Minister of Education, Youth Council, and Youth Advisors.
- Supervised and led activities for youth.
- Prepared the youth program budget, financial and program reports.
- Assisted with the recruitment of Youth Program Volunteers.
- Coordinated and participated in planning group meetings with volunteers; coordinate and/or provide training for Youth Program Volunteers.
- Researched and developed programs for youth.
- Recorded information on and prepared reports concerning youth programs, cost, and numbers of participants.
- Evaluated the effectiveness of programs and identified areas where new programs were needed.
- Planned and coordinated retreats, annual events, and programs, concerts, revivals and trips.
Sr. Youth Program Coordinator Resume
Summary : Youth Program Coordinator provides crisis intervention and resources in the immediate aftermath to victims of violence. Includes working in the Emergency Department with victims of gunshot and stabbings, and working with family members of homicide victims.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Blogging, Google Webmaster Tools.
- Responds 24 hours/7 days a week at BMC Emergency Department to all community shootings and stabbings, as directed and appropriate.
- Coordinates closely with VIAP Advocates.
- Works with Mayor’s Office of Public Safety and City of Boston HHS Office to coordinate response efforts.
- Communicates with family members and associates to diffuse retaliatory shootings.
- Gathers information from high-risk populations on potential conflicts involving individuals that have been shot in specific high risk neighborhoods and identifies different approaches for resolving issues in an effective way to prevent and reduce violence.
- Understands and uses different mediation tactics in order to reach a successful outcome with high-risk populations based on culture, rituals and background of groups.
- Communicates with all relevant BMC staff, including medical team and Public Safety, and navigates hospital appropriately.
Jr. Youth Program Coordinator Resume
Objective : Possess excellent written and interpersonal communication skills. Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills. Organized and possess the ability to multitask and work in a busy environment.
Skills : Mentoring, Teaching, Employee Training, Volunteer Management, Cooking, Lesson Planning, Data Entry.
- Served low income families in the Waterman Gardens community for 5 years, the focus was to help at-risk youth make better choices.
- Developed a Leadership team with the current youth in the community where we trained, educated and encouraged youth to be leaders in their community.
- Worked one on one with youth in the Waterman Gardens Community to improve individual behavior changes through assessments.
- Assisted youth with the college enrollment process by attending meetings with teens, helping them to stay on track with appointments, encourage responsibility with turning in documents on time and registering on time.
- Focused on changing the environment in ways that help prevent and reduce underage drinking.
- Coordinated youth events such as movie nights, talent shows, award shows, college night, mixers, dances, booking guest speakers, planning field trips, fundraisers and community service projects.
- Responsible for the supervision of other advisors, volunteers and interns who are a part of the program Utilized interpersonal communication skills to counsel children in the program; all in an effort to help each child make a difference in their lives and become effective, problem solving, positive leaders in their individual lives, homes, schools, future careers and community.
Youth Program Coordinator I Resume
Objective : To obtain a Youth Program Coordinator position where counseling, education, organizational skills, and experience will benefit the effectiveness of any agency or service providers counseling department.
Skills : Data Entry, Customer Service, Critical Thinking, Team Player, Knowledge Of Medical Terminology, Quality Control.
- Developed and managed outreach and support groups for youths exposed to domestic violence.
- Facilitated and developed partnerships with local businesses, schools, and organizations.
- Provided community outreach about domestic violence and the effects on children.
- Provided counseling and conflict resolution services.
- Trained and supervised employees and volunteers.
- Conducted intakes and interviews with adult and youth clients.
- Developed safety plans for over 200 adult and children victims of domestic violence and performed assessments to determine the quantity and quality of services provided.
- Provided counseling and referral information to domestic violence victims.
- Accompanied clients to court hearings and medical appointments.
Youth Program Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Dedicated social worker and team player with extensive experience working with children, youth, adults and families. Developed expertise in: Program Evaluation Recruitment Counseling/ Treatment Services Program Implementation Group Facilitation Workshop Development Case Management Clinical Documentation Grant Writing/ Donations Program Development Diverse Populations Community Collaboration.
Skills : Human Resource Management, Inventory Management, Employee Training, DOT Required Documentation, Microsoft Office Suite, Leadership, Teaching.
- Developed Teen Program and recruited local youth from the Hamilton Heights community; evaluated the Teen Program by administering a survey to 16 local youth and analyzing data.
- Effectively collaborated with local community agencies.
- Arranged with national agency to bring 250 books to clients for Christmas.
- Coordinated hygiene program for 30 middle school youth.
- Attended community meetings.
- Worked with volunteers and community members.
- Provided employment and individual counseling to clients.
- Provided direct services and referrals to clients.
- Administered intakes and home visits as needed.
Youth Program Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Exceptional leader talented at managing teams and exceeding sales goals, who is respected by superiors, peers and subordinates. Technically-savvy with outstanding relationship building, training and presentation skills. Motivated professional with solid experience managing all levels of large scale projects, including budgeting and administration.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Encouraged and instilled work ethic for golf students through leadership skill and ability.
- Proposed and achieved cost savings by reducing product return rates.
- Assumed ownership of accounting, forecasting and strategic supply planning.
- Forecasted operating costs for scheduled projects by strategizing with other departments.
- Led merchandise selection, pricing, planning and marketing.
- Monitored and analyzed sales records and consumer purchasing trends.
- Developed and implemented creative, cost effective programs which increased client retention rates by 25 % compared to the prior year.
- Trained peers and management team on internal system supports and implementation plans.
Asst. Youth Program Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a Youth Program Coordinator position in Management where skills and formal training can be effectively utilized.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Assigned and handled cases for 20+ youth participate in the federally funded American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) Summer Program.
- Initiated and act as a liaison between JOB1 and supervisors at placement sites.
- Assisted site monitors in collecting and tracking participant's information.
- Conducted assessment on interest and aptitudes of 1000+ participants for the Mayor's Summer Youth Program.
- Utilized the ACT WorkKeys Personal Skills Assessment Internet based program, and Job Survival and Success Scale (JSSS) paper based survey to identify and document vocational outcome for each participants.
- Securely input all personal data into the Louisiana Workforce Development LAVOS (Louisiana Virtual One Stop) System.
- Increased efficiency of payroll process by creating spreadsheets to streamline tracking of participant information by site monitors.
- Redeveloped and updated organization brochures.
Associate Youth Program Coordinator Resume
Headline : Enthusiastic, motivated, and willing to assume increased responsibilities Take great initiative in getting a job complete in an effective and timely manner Friendly, strong communication skills and professional demeanor gained through extensive interaction with public and employees Experienced in use of the Internet and educational software. Dynamic teaching as a means of creating and nurturing a lifelong love of knowledge youth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Works with executive leadership and staff to design a cohesive and comprehensive youth development program for youth ages five through eighteen, utilizing the resources of McKinley Alumni.
- Develops and implements planning and project management processes to ensure the effective coordination and integration of the programs and resources of the learning center.
- Provides support to executive leadership and staff in the areas of planning, management, program execution and communications.
- Provides the staff with resources and day-to-day supervisory support necessary for them to effectively implement learning programs.
- Collaborates staff to ensure the effective coordination of program schedules and related events for youth and families.
- Manages the development and maintenance of the learning center: hardware and software purchases, installation and support.
- Assists with funds development for educational programs and youth programs.
- Fosters relationships among local schools, universities, businesses and other community youth and education programs to enhance the development of the learning center.
- Books events, complete contracts and oversee the over all implimentation of all Alumni Association hosted evrnts.
Lead Youth Program Coordinator Resume
Summary : Challenging Youth Program Coordinator position that will allow to grow with the use current skills, education and experience and maximize potential for the greater good of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office Products, Web Design, Graphic Design, Sales, Teaching, Management.
- Responsible for functioning and curriculum of After School, School out days, and YMCA Youth programs.
- Recruited and trained youth program employees, including new hire paperwork and employee payroll.
- Managed youth program budget.
- Ensured the security of the facility by enforcing the policies of membership and guest.
- Responsible for responding to emergency situations in accordance with branch and associate policies.
- Observed and evaluated workers performance.
- Implemented healthy lunchbox kids initiative through University of South Carolina.
- Set up and break down for community events, weddings and meetings.
- Provided catering services.
Youth Program Coordinator Resume
Headline : More than 20 years of coaching experience on several interscholastic level. Administrative and customer service experience with extensive public relations skills. Youth development and mentoring with program evaluation skills. Ability to work with challenging personalities and various cultures. Capacity to evaluate individuals' abilities, needs, and physical conditions, and develop suitable training programs to meet any special requirements.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Supervises classes, workshops and activities for persons engaged in after school and day camp programs.
- Manages and supervises assigned operations; plans and organizes workloads and staff assignments; trains, motivates, and evaluates staff; reviews progress and directs changes as needed.
- Conducts potential employee interviews and evaluate and analyze skills to determine if adequate fit for counselor position.
- Communicates official policies and procedure to staff, students, and general public.
- Provides leadership to ensure conduct and safety of staff and students are met in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Issues written and oral instructions; assigns duties and examines work for exactness and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Coordinates, plan, and book special events to enrich development of all students and effectively promote the program within the community.
- Contacts and collaborates with local organizations for community service projects for the Teen program.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with resource and service providers, including; public library, outreach community center, entertainment centers, office suppliers.