Junior Admin Clerk Resume
Objective : To be an Admin Clerk in a private or large sector, where my 4 years of progressive experience in the industry can add value to a customer service or data entry centric team. Demonstrates strong communication skills and a self-motivated innovator with a record of success in troubleshooting and problem resolution.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Spreadsheets, Powerpoint, Social Media Networking, Health Promotion, Answering Phones
- Performed the activities like copying, faxing, and answering multiple phone lines. Provided transportation to seniors to meet their transportation needs.
- Created vouchers and other accounts receivable duties. Trained and knowledgeable with the SAMs database.
- Managed appropriate paperwork to ensure grant regulations are followed.
- Made sure their needs are met daily and assisted with any welfare or paperwork needs that may arise for all seniors that are homebound or attend the center each day.
- Reconciled the daily deposits and completed deposit transaction at the county treasurers office.
- Completed the daily meal count. Received, recorded and account for all incoming money to an excel spreadsheet on a monthly basis.
- Assisted by sorting mail, filing, answering phones, greeting clients, and scheduling meetings to ensure stock consolidation.
Admin Clerk I Resume
Objective : Reliable Admin Clerk with a keen focus on detail, accuracy and the impact of the finished product. Expertise in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks software. Seeking to utilize my abilities and experience of managing a team making special variety dishes of different countries in a professionally rewarding environment
Skills : Excel, PowerPoint, Word And Email Autodesk CAD And Inventor Tableau Adobe Creative Suite
- Planning, writing and editing information and promotional materials for the company.
- Analyzing and incorporating information to reach goals that are a short and long term.
- Developing a new process for employee evaluation which resulted in marked performance.
- Responsible for creative design for parking passes with scan-able QR registration codes.
- Obtaining documents, clearances, certificates, and approvals from local, state and federal agencies.
- Researching, proposing and implementing the vendor services to decrease costs to the organization.
- Frequently using the word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software.
- Screening the applicant resumes and coordinating both phone and in-person interviews.
- Completing the data entry, tracking resumes and maintaining the applicant tracking system.
Jr. Admin Clerk Resume
Objective : Dedicated Jr. Admin Clerk with 3 plus years of expeirnece and with a wealth of training and experience seeking career opportunities in administration. Ready to deliver quality customers service in multicultural business environments. Excellent self-starter, quick learner, easily adaptable. Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks, and Outlook.
Skills : Data Collection, Technical Writing, Customer Service, Data Processing, Public Speaking, Communications
- Greeting visitors to the office and department, and answering questions regarding office procedures and policies.
- Receiving the draft documents, entering into the tracking system, reviewing each for completeness, prepare, proof, the route for government review, and archiving according to established guidelines and directives.
- Making non-substantive changes, recommendations for substantive changes for documents include instructions, notices, directives, messages, letters, memorandums, point papers, leave requests, fitness reports/evaluations, award recommendations, and briefings.
- Preparing, editing, and distributing the departmental correspondence in accordance with DOD/DON instructions and local guidance.
- Reviewing travel documents prior to approval by an authorized government official.
- Maintaining departmental message board and instructions binder/tracker, and route action message and instructions in accordance with command instructions.
- Perform admin support tasks, such as proofreading, handwritten information, data entry, and officiant record account of the life of the file.
Admin Clerk II Resume
Headline : Personable and high-energy Admin Clerk with 6 years hands-on experience in hospital, clinic, and home care settings. An ambitious individual who has a demonstrated ability to address patients needs in a timely manner. Proven success in dealing with patients and families from different backgrounds. Repeated records of success, working efficiently in busy healthcare environments and achieving the highest level of patient satisfaction. Compassionate Dedicated Reliable Optimistic.
Skills : Smith Drivers, PEC Training, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, TrackNet
- Experience providing customer support to over 580 customers assisting with pay and housing allowance issues.
- Communicated effectively with a diverse population, including dissatisfied employees.
- Processed all administrative matters administratively related, including awards.
- Coordinated with outside entities, to ensure objectives were met on time and with specifications.
- Briefed the senior leadership on all administrative matters pertaining to the hospital on a weekly basis.
- Interacted and provided medical support to the local population, allies, and fellow military.
- Utilized computer software to track reports, paperwork, emails, and QuickBooks for daily functions.
- Performed general office procedures, data entry, files, memoing, and support.
- Modified or improved the filing system or implemented the new filing systems to produce files on demand.
Senior Admin Clerk Resume
Summary : Goal-driven Senior Admin Clerk with eight years of experience in customer service and administrative functions. Highly organized, assertive, conscientious and dedicated to achieving tasks at hand. Results and detailed oriented achiever with an excellent track record for identifying opportunities for systems and process improvement. Honest, energetic, and value integrity. Excellent self-starter, quick learner, easily adaptable.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Word And Excel, Typing Speed: 55wpm, Excellent Communication, And Organizational, Excellent Problem Solving And Teamwork.
- Determining the patient eligibility for services and arranged and scheduled medical appointments for referred care.
- Organizing and researching the patient records, extracting needed information, and reviewing the records for referral results within established guidelines.
- Requesting the medical records and ensuring the arrival of medical records prior to appointment.
- Initiating and locating the patient medical records as needed. Obtaining the documentation as requested by healthcare providers (test results, or documentation not yet filed in records.
- Ensuring the referral results are returned to the referring provider and to the medical record within required timelines.
- Research archived documentation and extracting required certifications and reports.
- Organize material certification, tests and mtr’s for submittal and documentation.
Admin Clerk I Resume
Summary : An ambitious and self-motivated Admin Clerk I with 15 years of experience, capable of working efficiently under pressure in different working environments and creatively solving problems. Possess strong leadership qualities along with the abilities to adapt quickly, learn fast and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
Skills : Strong Communications, Proficient Computer, Effective/strong Customer Service, Phenomenal Leadership Abilities, Patient In Stressful Situations
- Receiving and processing the monetary donations, sales orders, and deliver products to customers for a nonprofit charity organization.
- Preparing various spreadsheets on Excel for nominal payments and receipts and capture on TurboCASH.
- Monitoring and servicing on site printers such as troubleshooting problems with printers, reloading papers and replacing ink toners.
- Printing address labels and scheduling up a pick for U.S postal, UPS, FedEx, Ontrac and Tricor.
- Processing up to 5000 incoming and outgoing mail daily to over 500 employees.
- Working on data entry and daily report conduct with extension to management, helping develop inbound agents. Helping the HR department with recruiting employees.
- Performing general office procedures, data entry, files, memoing, and support.
- Performing general clerical duties including filing, faxing, copying, organizing, and answering phones.
Sr. Admin Clerk Resume
Summary : Sr. Admin Clerk offering over 9 years of expertise in public service, customer relations and account management. Specializing in direct patient care, assessing patients, updating patient records, medical terminology, composing business letters, preparing and writing reports, conducting meetings and taking minutes. Efficient in maintaining billing databases, inventory, sorting and operating postal equipment. Professional and tactful when dealing with confidential matters.
Skills : Word, Excel, PowerPoint, 10-key, Scan/Fax, Data Entry, Billing, AS400, Copy Machine
- Worked directly under the supervision of the Director and Administrative Assistant department.
- Answered the incoming phone calls and distributed them to the appropriate department.
- Greeted and welcomed visitors and guest, coordinated conference room schedules for internal and external customers.
- Assisted with all office projects, recorded retention, maintained county vehicle request and repairs.
- Attended committee meetings and process agendas, reports, minutes and related documents as needed.
- Maintained files of correspondence, plans, forms, reports and other materials, including scanning of current and the historical records.
- Assisted the Administrative Assistant and other department staff, including other clerical staff, with related tasks.
- Performed back up duties in the absence of the Administrative Assistant.
Admin Clerk (Temp) Resume
Objective : Admin Clerk having administrative experience in both a small business setting as well as a corporate office setting. Proficient in extracting financial data from various reporting systems I've held a range of positions from Data Entry Clerk to Office Manager. Seeking a position with a company that I will be able to continue to grow within as the company continues to grow.
Skills : Microsoft Programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Publisher Accounting, QuickBooks
- Researched retail and lease exchange and performed required financial transactions to clear exchange items.
- Researched financial transactions in multiple TFS and third-party systems.
- Researched and performed required financial transactions on NSFs, dealer reserves, reinstatements, etc.
- Researched and processed all NSF checks received on all accounts including notification of proper department of NSF such as paid in full debit dealer reserve as required for early payoffs and repossessions.
- Contacted the appropriate agencies/vendors to secure information needed to complete processing.
- Maintained receipt and deposit records and assists with annual auditing.
- Provided clerical support services to department staff in typing, formatting, proofreading, and distribution of correspondence, reports, forms, plans and other material.
- Entered customer orders and scan/index documents as required.
Admin Clerk IV Resume
Summary : Admin Clerk with more than 23 years of proven thorough work ethic, looking the seek a career within a company through my teamwork and dedication. Combines sound time and resource-management skills to implement strategic administrative and operational initiatives to enhance productivity, quality, client service and overall bottom line performance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Forklift Operator, Training, Accounting, Customer Service, Keystroke 8000khp, 10-Key, Internet Research, Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel
- Process customer account request, such as printing/mailing, encrypted emailing faxing costumers contract/lease agreement, payment history, a copy of titties, etc. Assist the department with special projects keeping up with cues when behind.
- Compiling and maintaining the records of office activities and business transactions.
- Typing, formatting, proofreading and editing documents from notes or dictation.
- Preparing the meeting agendas, attending meetings to take notes and writing minutes.
- Managing the work schedules, calendars, and appointments.
- Obtaining information to respond to requests by reviewing files, documents, and records
- Responsible for processing quotations, invoicing, request for quotations and general office duties.
Admin Clerk Resume
Summary : Responsible Admin Clerk proficient in customer service and all office duties, Passionate and motivated, with a drive for excellence. 14 years in Customer service and active admin positions. Looking to secure a position with a growing company that will enable me to use my strong communication and organization skills, along with conflict resolution abilities to become an asset in any department.
Skills : Written Expression, TimeManagement, Problem Solving, Planning, Communication, DataEntry, Cash Register, Calculator, Computer, Proficient In Word, Excel, Outlook, Springbrook
- Performed the verifying or recording tasks which require the ability to make mathematical computations such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.
- Handled outgoing/incoming mail; weighs and addresses mail for proper routing.
- Gathered routine, factual information from clients and enters it into the computer, where available, in order to begin the process of determining initial or on-going eligibility.
- Provided routine, factual information to persons within or outside the agency over the telephone, through personal contact, or by correspondence.
- Maintained a filing system for classifying, retrieving, and disposing of such materials as correspondence, tapes, records, reports, and other documents.
- Typed tabular, numerical, or single item entries onto cards, forms, form letters, or similar pre-structured documents requiring accuracy to ensure proper recording and transfer of factual information.
- Performed general receptionist duties involved in answering the telephone, greeting clients and visitors, and handling incoming and outgoing mail.