Administrative Assistant Data Entry Resume
Objective : Administrative and Data Entry Assistant with 2 plus years of experience in the manufacturing domain is seeking to obtain a position where customer care, bookkeeping, secretarial and general office skills will be fully utilized to contribute to offices efficiency and productivity.
Skills : Accounting, Database, Receptionist, Articulate, Customer Service
- Handling daily heavy flow of paperwork and cooperated with the accounting departments on invoicing and shipping.
- Entering numerical data into databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- Organizing forms, made photocopies, filed records, and prepare correspondence and reports.
- Outlining the appropriate process and procedures necessary to fulfill and complete inquiries.
- Compiling financial spreadsheets and organizational charts to improve office organization.
- Earned management trust by serving as a key member, responsibly opening and closing store.
- Communicating with vendors regarding back order availability, future inventory and special orders.
- Effectively communicating with and supported sales, marketing, and administrative teams on a daily basis.
- Assisting with receptionist duties, file organization, and research and development.
- Greeting customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Providing an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
Administrative Assistant/Data Entry Resume
Objective : My objective is to obtain employment with a company that I can utilize my skills and experience towards a long term career.
Skills : Excellent Written, Excellent Written And Verbal Communication, Mac, Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, Bilingual
- Demonstrated ability to discretely handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including an ability to draft well-written.
- Organized an ever-changing calendar and complex schedule of business and personal matters.
- Office and administrative tasks; filing, answering calls, drafting correspondence, accepting mail.
- Planned and executed events, includes fundraisers, dinner parties, special occasions, holidays.
- Managed personal and business finances and preparing reports including budgets, donations, bookkeeping, expenses, bill payments, vendors, properties etc.
- Personal shopping, executing special requests, running errands and all other related duties.
- Written and distributed email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
Administrative, Data Entry Assistant Resume
Summary : Committed and motivated Administrative Assistant/Data Entry professional with 13 plus years of exceptional experience in Non-Profit domain. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and great initiative. Proficient in all Microsoft offices.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Service, Compliance, Auditing, Scheduling, Sales, Money Handling, Training, ATM, Banking , Banking, Cash Handling , Cash Handling, Bookkeeping , Bookkeeping, Organization, Information Security, Information Security , Critical Thinking, Multi-Tasking , Multi-Tasking, Data Entry, Receptionist, Proofreading, Typing
- Verifying the accuracy of data, compiling spreadsheets by combining data from various systems.
- Performing duties such as entering vendors information into different databases on the computer.
- Comparing data entered with source documents and re-entering data into verification format to detect errors.
- Maintaining foster parent records, ensuring the accuracy of daily data entry and tracking 500+ foster parents and their follow-up schedules.
- Processing state central registry clearance & background check on prospective foster/adoptive parents.
- Transferring information from internal system to NYS state connections program.
- Preparing and submitting weekly and monthly reports to several company departments.
- Researching and creating flyers, manuals, and programs and training material in an organized and timely manner for upcoming events and classes.
Administrative Assistant/Data Entry (Education) Resume
Objective : Administrative Assistant/Data Entry professional and a recent college graduate with a with 5 years of experience is seeking entry level position.
Skills : Data Entry, 80 Wpm, Archiving, Clerical, Customer Service
- Processing referrals daily for potential new clients for agency program and assign to appropriate intake coordinators.
- Accurately input data collected during intake meetings into system known as ISPOE.
- Made changes to any necessary information per file/case as needed in the system for the entire agency.
- Accurately begin IFSP (therapy plan) with verified documents and assign to appropriate service coordinator.
- Term/closed file to maintain correct timeline period, caseload accuracy, and standards.
- Processed transition meetings when child is nearing aging out or completing the program.
- Processed annual/renewals within deadline to ensure the program is not disrupted.
- Made necessary changes by adding, changing, or removing authorizations for therapists to correctly provide the necessary services needed and provide payment.
Administrative Assistant/Data Entry (Retail) Resume
Objective : Administrative Assistant/Data Entry professional with 4 plus years of experience in the Retail industry is seeking a Security Officer position with a company that will allow me to utilize my skills in communication, problem solving and organizational management, while assisting in the growth and professional development of your organization in order to provide excellent customer service.
Skills : Customer Service., Data Entry, Operations., Receptionist, Retail Sales, Bilingual (Spanish)
- Screening applicant resumes and coordinating both phone and in-person interviews.
- Greeting numerous visitors, including VIPs, vendors and interviewing candidates.
- Maintaining a clean reception area, including lounge and associated areas.
- Screening all visitors and directing them to the correct employee or office.
- Obtaining signatures for financial documents and internal and external invoices.
- Entering numerical data into databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- Performed routine audits of databases and files, Maintained database records by ensuring information is up to date and accurate, prepared and maintained physical files;
- Reviewed reports, analyzed and verified information. Verified files and tracking systems, performing data entry and reconciled any inconsistencies that may appear in databases.
Senior Administrative Assistant/Data Entry Resume
Summary : Committed and motivated Administrative Assistant with exceptional customer-relation and decision-making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and great initiative.
Skills : 10-Key Calculator, Administrative Support, Confidential Records Management, Mail Distribution, PC Operations/Data/Back-ups, Managing E-mail, Time Management, And Organizational Development.
- Compiling job measurements and converting them to provide accurate work order estimates for customers.
- Accepting increasing responsibility demonstrating flexibility and ability to learn quickly.
- Analyzing and organizing office procedures, such as bookkeeping and clerical services.
- Answering staff inquiries and advising the personnel on administrative and clerical matters.
- Answering calls, entering data, fax, typing, and making outbound follow-up calls.
- Providing support to management, handling routine administrative work, coordinating statements.
- Providing timely and accurate information and resolving critical problems.
- Establishing new customer account files, updating pricing schedules, and maintaining databases.
- Scheduling appointments, giving information to callers and taking dictation. Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations
- Generating reports, handling multiple projects, and preparing and monitoring invoices and expense reports.
Administrative Assistant/Data Entry (Food) Resume
Summary : Administrative Assistant with 7+ years of experience handling confidential tasks and making routine office tasks as efficient as possible. Prexperience and cost-cutting abilities, while maintaining high standards and achieving company goals.
Skills : Mas90, Excel, Illustration, Illustrator, Indesign, Microsoft Word, Photoshop
- Assisting members of local union 79,78, 66 with work history, annuity, pension benefits balance, and application.
- Assisting working in the switchboard screening multiple calls, monitoring visitors, add their name to the log book with proper ID.
- Performing filing, printing, faxing, emailing, scanning, drafting, editing short office memos.
- Assisting in closing zero balance audits accounts, transferring hours with reciprocal agreements also, responding to bond cancellations notices.
- Data entry of shop steward reports hours 800-2000 pages on daily basis.
- Recognized for delivering an exceptional internal and external customer experience
- Creating a supportive internal customer climate by demonstrating a can-do attitude and support with register operation/training and other admin support functions
- Managing time and tasks effectively, putting the needs of the customer first to ensure that Admin tasks dont impact the customer experience.
Administrative Assistant/ Data Entry (Logistics) Resume
Summary : Highly organized and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant/ Data Entry professional with thirteen years of experience. I am a self-motivated, hardworking, creative individual. I have no problem working in a fast-paced environment. I enjoy working with and serving the public. I am a friendly and outgoing person, striving to give 100% in all areas of my life. I work well alone or with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment. I enjoy learning and acquiring new skills.
Skills : Word 2010, Excel 2010, Outlook 2010, PowerPoint 2010, Typing 35 Wpm, 10 Key 5274 Kph, Filing - Alpha-numeric And Statistical, Data Entry
- Administrative support of a non-asset international import and export freight forwarding company - made arrangements for air, shipping, and overland transportation of vendors products while adhering to us customs laws and international trade regulations.
- Archived of 5400 files by date, shipper number, HAWB number and consul number.
- Organized 16,200 remaining files from 4 different filing systems into one user-friendly and sustainable archiving system with visual icons and written SOP manual for referral.
- Input of pick up fees, delivery fees, and cross warehouse fees, etc. For eagle transport and FedEx.
- Reorganized 16,200 files into one user-friendly and sustainable filing system.
- Acted as a receptionist, answered routine questions regarding non-technical activities and directs callers and/or visitors to the appropriate individual based on their business request.
- Maintained discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members. Complied with administrative rules set in bylaws regarding board and board committee matters.
- Prioritized conflicting needs and handles matters expeditiously; followed through on projects and training to successful completion.
Administrative Assistant / Data Entry Resume
Summary : Administrative Assistant /Data Entry professional who goes above and beyond basic administrative tasks and takes on multiple projects at once. Knowledge of bookkeeping procedures. Highly organized and detail oriented with more than 12 years of experience supplying thorough, organized, administrative support to entry, mid, and senior level management.
Skills : COMPUTER Windows 8.1, Quicken, Word Perfect, Excel, Word, Power Point
- Highly skills hands-on experience in responding to routine letters and emails.
- Tracking record of operating photocopiers, fax machines, phone systems, and other office tools.
- Proven ability to use computers for word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Proven ability to communicate general information in an accurate and customer-friendly way.
- Maintaining senior staff calendars, organizing meetings on and off-site, fleet organization.
- Coordinating all departmental mail, answering the department message line and distributing calls accordingly.
- Logging in requisitions, mail, and other documents as necessary, responding to and coordinating responses to inquiries from federal and state agencies.
- Preparing executive expense report as requested (i.e. manage credit card statements and submit billing information).
- Attending the corporate meetings and take meeting minutes.
- Processing internal and external corporate documents.
- Assisting in the coordination of corporate development events.
Administrative / Data Entry Assistant Resume
Summary : I am meticulous, ambitious, and very responsible. My goal is to secure a position in a company where I can provide outstanding customer service to clients. I am a person with a positive mental attitude and mindset of success.
Skills : Key Office Management, Teambuilding & Supervision, Staff Development & Training, Policies & Procedures, Manuals, Report & Document Preparation, Spreadsheet & Database Creation, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Bookkeeping & Payroll, Records Management, Meeting & Event Planning, Inventory Management, Expense Reduction.
- Responsible for all correspondence, phones, and mail; generating and maintaining Calvary Church, Inc. donor.
- Maintaining a Database of over 150,000, handling confidential donor information and processing of donations.
- Creating and designing daily donor mailings; printing and processing of non-profit bulk mailings.
- Preparing all necessary postal documentation for domestic and international mailings.
- Maintaining all office equipment and maintenance contracts. Supervising three office staff members and responsible for all training on office machines, Word, Excel, and Database.
- Providing administrative support to the Director of Groups including phone calls, scheduling appointments, calendar management, mailings, correspondence, social media, data entry, material pick-up/distribution, event logistics, etc.
- Reconciling the department credit card, managing receipts, creating budget entries.
- Responding to web & phone inquiries regarding groups, studies, and those who would like to serve within Groups
- Inputting and maintaining group profiles, leader communities, group members and event registrations in our church database.
Administrative Assistant / Data Entry (Healthcare) Resume
Headline : Administrative Assistant / Data Entry with 7 plus years of experience in the Healthcare domain is seeking a permanent position with a company to enhance my personal and professional career.
Skills : Office Management, Records Management, Database Administration, Payroll, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Multiple Medical Databases(i.e. Infomax, IDX), Typing 50+wpm, Data Entry, 10-Key.
- Handled multifaceted clerical tasks (e.g., data entry, filing, records management and billing) as the assistant to the clinical management team.
- Quickly became a trusted assistant known for "can-do" attitude, flexibility and high-quality work.
- Communicated effectively with multiple physician offices to ensure patient documents returned in timely fashion.
- Established strong relationships with multiple insurance companies for authorizations and effectively achieve results.
- Entrusted to manage patient documents to physician and/or insurance clinical team in the supervisors absence.
- Provided timely, courteous and knowledgeable response to information requests.
- Screened and transferred calls and prepared official correspondence.
- Entered patient information accurately into medical database to ensure compliance.
- Provided customer service to inquiring clients seeking home healthcare services.
Administrative Assistant / Data Entry (Real Estate) Resume
Objective : Administrative Assistant / Data Entry professional with 5 years of experience in the Real Estate domain is seeking a position in Administrative/Customer Service to utilize my experience and training to assist personnel in office functionality, data entry, and clerical responsibilities.
Skills : MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access And Outlook), PeopleSoft 8.9, ICIMS Applicant Tracking System, Typing Speed Of 70 WPM.
- Providing administrative and clerical support to an associate attorney working in the real estate department.
- Drafting, editing, and filing real estate legal documents using Microsoft word document assembly and Excel.
- Ensuring smooth running of the office by answering phone calls, scheduling meetings, creating and analyzing various reports and research materials, and forwarding legal documentation to clients.
- Entering and maintaining clients information into various databases while ensuring data entry accuracy.
- Communicating with the key client, supporting and influential relationships on a timely and professional basis for planning and scheduling meetings, arranging events and communicating the information.
- Preparing all documentation relating to real estate transactions, such as offers, counteroffers, addenda, and listing agreements.
- Preparing market analysis to help determine property value.
- Quality control and ensuring all documentation relating to real estate transactions are accurate and complete.
Administrative Assistant/Data Entry (Contract) Resume
Objective : Adaptable Administrative Assistant/Data Entry professional with experience in a few of companies and a history of success in providing exceptional customer service. Experience in managing handling multi-line phone systems, managing schedules, hands-on skills in using applications such as MS Office, Excel, Sharepoint, and to facilitate daily office operations.
Skills : Alpha-numeric, AS400, Data Entry, Excel, MS Excel
- Monitored and managed operational activities- directed the branch/store/bank operational risks, financial aspects, and QA and audit processes.
- Investigated and resolved customer issues and companies regarding operational matters.
- Documented and prepared reports on management and information systems, presented same to the manager.
- Updated vendor information and made calls to update banking information for ap.
- Worked closely with the Vice President on tasks and/or projects required for efficient functioning of the Finance and Administration Office to include follow-up with others on projects assigned by the Vice President.
- Prepared letters, memoranda, and reports; composed drafts, notes or dictation.
- Assisted with the preparation and distribution of budget documents.
- Made travel arrangements; prepared and processed travel authorizations/claims, etc.
- Maintained and monitored budget expenditures. Maintained various Finance and Administration division web pages.
Administrative Assistant / Data Entry Resume
Objective : Administrative Assistant / Receptionist professional with strong experience in answering multiple telephone lines, completing forms, filing and maintaining records. Expertise in performing various clerical or administrative functions, such as ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies. Well versed in managing multiple line phone system and transferring to appropriate departments. Excellent knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
Skills : Claims, Clarify, Customer Service, Receptionist, Retail Sales, Excel
- Analyzing occupational data, such as physical and training requirements of jobs and workers and develops written summaries.
- Respondiing to internal / external client inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Maintaining knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, & procedures.
- Hosting team meetings and events including invitations, hospitality, event management, note-taking & follow-up.
- Processing personnel transactions, input information into various computerized systems
- Monitoring and auditing various reports. Processing accounts payable and receivable transactions.
- Assisting with expense claims and purchasing and create requisitions and purchase orders.
- Responding to inquiries and provide information about human resources guidelines, policies, regulations or procedures.
- Assisting with research projects; preparing written reports and statistical data.
- Taking notes during investigatory and other confidential meetings.