Administrative Services Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain a Administrative Services Assistant position to utilize administrative experience as well as skills within the field of business administration.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Training & Development, Independent Starter, Customer Service, Organizational .
- Works for the Assistant Parks Director of Business Operation as the liaison between management, staff, and Central Human Resources.
- Processes Candidate Transaction Requests to obtain new positions and monitor position control numbers.
- Works with recruiters to obtain interview lists.
- Schedules panel interviews.
- Processes new hire background checks, physicals, and new hire paperwork.
- Provides new hire orientation a minimum of every two weeks, including large groups.
- Processes termination paperwork for releases and resignations.
- Presents of training materials as needed.
- Tracks training attendance.
Jr. Administrative Services Assistant Resume
Objective : Extensive Administrative Services Assistant experience in all aspects of office operations and management. Past experience includes accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, customer service, workers' compensation, administrative assistant and supervisor responsibilities.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Responsible for the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process, accounts payable, and other general duties associated with workers' compensation managed care organizations.
- Expedites the processing of ADR appeals filed by any party of a workers' compensation claim, including gathering data, investigation, and research, scheduling independent medical examinations and composing and publishing decisions.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation for audit.
- Communicates with the Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC), employers, attorneys, and injured workers as necessary to facilitate prompt resolution of disputes.
- Acts as an in-house IT coordinator.
- Troubleshoots and solves, if possible, in-house computer, telephone, and service issues.
- Serves as the primary contact for technical and service vendors.
- Coordinates communication between agencies as necessary.
Sr. Administrative Services Assistant Resume
Summary : Experienced, results oriented with exceptional skills developing and implementing new initiatives. Personal strengths include working well in a team environment with minimal direction and support, a quick study with excellent business perception and issue resolution skills, excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills at any level, and most of all an exceptional advocate of quality and excellence in service.
Skills : Research, MS Office, Management.
- Manages the division's administrative office's workflow and supervises the main office administrative staff.
- Assists with newsletters and other communication from the Director as requested.
- Serves as a division development officer and primary training coordinator by providing excellent customer service to all stakeholders.
- Assists with the division hiring by opening registers, setting up interviews, and overall personnel duties.
- Leads many projects as Assistant to the Interim Commissioner of the Department.
- Works with Fiscal Director, expense analysis using Edison queries and reports, and extensive other departmental revenue analysis.
- Identifies, develops, and administers Performance-Based Budgeting Strategic Plans and Long-Range Strategic Plan for the Department.
Administrative Services Assistant I Resume
Objective : To obtain a Administrative Services Assistant career in the mental health or medical field. Responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties for the IT department. This includes setting up, maintaining, and troubleshooting IT systems.
Skills : Microsoft, Organizational.
- Serves as receptionist for GPCS office(s) including greeting guests, answering phone calls, routing calls as appropriate, and checking consumers in/out.
- Maintains computerized appointment schedules for doctors and nurse practitioners including scheduling, rescheduling and canceling appointments as necessary.
- Conducts orientation and financial interviews with consumers including appeals, evaluation of financial ability, and preparation of consumer packets.
- Processes billing as required by supervisor including preparing statements, applying for insurance payments, preparing insurance billing, bankruptcy processing and researching insurance eligibility.
- Researches and responds to consumer complaints and questions regarding billing.
- Receive and transmits payments from clients.
- Maintains consumer demographic/clinical information in the electronic health record.
- Performs appointment reminder phone calls.
- Operates office equipment as required including front office phones and phone greetings, agency tablets and copier maintenance, scanning, and shredding.
Administrative Services Assistant II Resume
Headline : Administrative Services Assistant (ASA) is responsible for the administrative needs of the office. This includes assisting with filing, scheduling, updating and maintaining records, and general office tasks.
Skills : Advantage HRM/Payroll ERP System, HRIS System For State Of West Virginia, Kronos Software, Microsoft Office Software.
- Responsible for all accounts receivable entries as well as the collections on accounts that had past due invoices.
- Maintained accounts receivable documentation electronically and on paper.
- Handled all deposits using the proper accounting procedures and documentation.
- Entered weekly sales and customer count sheets for review by management.
- Handled accounts payable for AAA Express.
- Reconciled all bank and credit card accounts.
- Processed general journal entries, online transfers, and payments.
- Responsible for maintaining all general ledger entries into QuickBooks to ensure that all of the information was correct for tax purposes.
- Organized billing and invoice data and prepared accounts receivable and expected revenue reports for the accountant.
Administrative Services Assistant III Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of administrative experience. Excellent computer, communication, and customer service skills.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Responsible for creating RPAs (Request for Personnel Actions) for hiring, promoting, resigning and retiring employees.
- Assisted new employees with benefit questions, processing of benefits forms and getting them set up to get their computer access card.
- Processed Office of Workers Compensation Program (OWCP) and injury documents through the local civilian personnel office.
- Maintained personnel folders.
- Army and Corps of Engineers policies and regulations.
- Collected and maintained data required by the administrative officer (AO).
- Respond to employee questions about pay, leave, training, accident reporting, health benefits, and employee/management relations.
- Responsible for accident and injury reporting files and prepare necessary reports for use at the district office.
Administrative Services Assistant/Executive Resume
Objective : High-achieving self-starter seeking to apply extensive background in assisting office management, and customer service to an Administrative Assistant position.
Skills : Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Microsoft Word And Excel, Microsoft Word And Excel.
- Focused on customer service, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Answered customer calls and email inquiries with a friendly and professional attitude.
- Directed service calls to appropriate departments.
- Keept extensive and helpful notes on customer files for future reference.
- Handled new account start ups and account disconnects.
- Worked directly with title companies to ensure correct payments are made to properties being sold.
- Sorted mail on a daily basis.
- Posted payments to customer accounts, and created/sent daily deposits.
- Managed petty cash, balancing and distribution.
Associate Administrative Services Assistant Resume
Headline : To effectively assist the Administration department to ensure effective operation of the departmental roles.
Skills : Assessments, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Time Management, Organizational.
- Operate telephone system efficiently and in a professional manner, direct calls to appropriate destination, providing general information when possible.
- Greet clients in a kind and professional manner, assure visitor log is completed and contact appropriate personnel.
- Provide appropriate setup, breakdown, and accommodations for meetings, guests, and special events.
- Process incoming courier and postal deliveries, following up with staff regarding packages that remains in the mailroom and completing Delivery Acknowledgement Log.
- Monitor working order of facility and office equipment, reporting repair needs as appropriate.
- Assist with monitoring main incoming fax machine and distributing faxes.
- Assign conference room reservations and guest space assuring VIP's are in preferred rooms and that conflicts in reservations are resolved.
- Monitor the Administrative Office Request page and assign or complete tasks as appropriate.
- Process orders and monitor inventory for office s supplies, business cards, stationary, etc.
Lead Administrative Services Assistant Resume
Summary : Performs a variety of secretarial and administrative activities to support the functions of the assigned Department; duties may vary according to work assignment.
Skills : Research & Analysis, Finance & Accounting, Budget Planning, Process Improvement.
- Provided administrative support to the Director of Personnel and Personnel Manager for recruitment, staffing, and training of personnel.
- Processed personnel documentation and maintained files.
- Conducted statistical analysis, generated reports, and communicated administrative/personnel policies and procedures.
- Compiled information and disbursed to 15 field institutions.
- Designed central office personnel newsletter, created PowerPoint presentations for training, and composed a variety of business correspondence.
- Tracked exit interviews for separated employees.
- Created and generated a weekly report to the central office as well as institutions in the field for optimal communications with staff at all levels.
- Designated as central office employee service award coordinator.
- Designed The Department of Correction Official Medal Valor Award issued at the discretion of commissioner to employees who performed special acts on duty for bravery and heroism.