Apple Specialist Resume
Summary : A dynamic business development professional proficient in fixed income financial sales, consultation on social media and traditional media marketing plans, relationship management.
Skills : Customer service, Team work, Detail Oriented.
- Impacted business by mentoring back of house operations, operator and Back of House specialists by developing phone strategies.
- Provided guest-facing workshops training consumers on the different functionalities on all Apple products.
- Provided guests with the business need the training needed for business workshops and Joint Venture training opportunities.
- Met and achieved sales metrics within the Specialist role providing guests with a full solution experience, focusing on identifying needs.
- Established effective knowledge, support, and best practices to move into a Mentor role, providing opportunities to facilitate growth and development.
- Assisted in the development of a market-wide achievement tracker focused on the real-time results for all specialists across a 4-location market.
- Provided the market leader with a detailed vantage point.
Apple Specialist III Resume
Summary : To seek work in an environment that will challenge further; while allowing to contribute to the growth and success of the organization.
Skills : Computer Skills, Telephone Skills, Customer Service.
- Dealt directly with customers by telephone. Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Obtained and evaluated all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Set up new customer accounts, Directed requests, and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints. Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Tasked with executing testing on iPhones, troubleshooting, and diagnostic reporting on various Apple mobile devices.
- Provided valuable and necessary computer and iOS knowledge.
- Responsible for keeping track of monetary balances on any given day Used critical thinking analysis to resolve customers' technological issues.
Apple Specialist I Resume
Objective : Motivated and detail-oriented advertising professional who is flexible, versatile and proficient at maintaining a sense of humor under pressure. Branding and social media expert.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Technical Skills.
- Set up equipment for multiple employees, including installing cables and hardware.
- Installed software and operating systems on company computers.
- Maintained accurate hardware and software inventories. Restored data, operating systems, files, documents, and drivers.
- Trained both internal and off-site users in repairing and resolving recurring issues.
- Resolved computer hardware and software issues, printing, installation, word processing, email, and operating systems issues.
- Educated customers on the features and benefits of Apple products and services.
- Assisted customers with purchasing and setting up new products Managed transition of transfer staff members.
Computer Information Systems
Apple Specialist II Resume
Headline : Experience in the customer service area and an interested in staying in this area of work. Apple Specialist is responsible for all aspects of the Apple product line. This includes the design, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of Apple products.
Skills : Customer Service, Finance, Stocking.
- Drove and motivated to successfully exceed set metrics and sales goals, along with building connections with customers to establish loyalty.
- Experienced with Apple products for both consumer purposes and business purposes.
- Gave lessons on all apple products and features in a one-on-one and group setting.
- Ran all Apple diagnostics for iOS devices, iMacs, and MacBooks.
- Stored and acted as manager on duty for the past 6 months.
- Handled escalated customer complaints and resolve issues with excellent customer service.
- Supported and then took over Apple youth programs, trained and developed staff to support and run events.
Sr. Apple Specialist Resume
Summary : Management professional with more than five years of information technology (IT) experience, including coordination, direction, and management oversight of practice consulting engagements.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Management.
- Modified computer security files to incorporate new software, correct errors, and change individual access status.
- Monitored use of data files and regulated access to safeguard information in computer files.
- Conferred with personnel to discuss issued such as computer data access needs, security violations, and programming changes.
- Analyzed the communication needs of the customer and consulted with staff engineers regarding technical problems.
- Trained establishment personnel in equipment use, utilizing knowledge of electronics and products sold.
- Recommended equipment to meet customer requirements, considering salable features, such as flexibility, cost, capacity.
- Sold electrical and electronic equipment, such as computers, data processing, and radiographic equipment to businesses.
Apple Specialist/Technician Resume
Headline : Motivated individual who pays close attention to detail. Extensively trained in customer service and troubleshooting. Handles challenges using critical thinking skills.
Skills : Sales, Management, Technical Support.
- Answered telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greeted visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Resolved customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Conferred with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
- Tested units for operability before and after repairs. Reassembled and tested equipment after repairs.
- Conferred with customers by telephone or in-person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts.
- Troubleshoot equipment to solved software and hardware issues in desktops, laptops and mobile devices and repair where necessary.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Apple Specialist Resume
Objective : Providing the right solutions and getting products into customers' hands with the support of store team members.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Placed orders, assisted with sales of both Education and Business needs.
- Assisted customers with making the change to their order such as Payment, shipping, change items, return, cancel, reroute, etc.
- Adapted to those changes very quickly and efficiently.
- Provided a complete and unique experience for the company's customers.
- Incorporated point-of-sale and customer relationship management programs to follow up with existing and potential clientele.
- Facilitated a large number of product demonstrations Analyzed and resolved technical issues for clients.
- Facilitated personal training, field trips as well as workshops with Apple customers, Schedule management.
Lead Apple Specialist Resume
Summary : Competitive and challenging environment where can serve organization and establish a career. Responsible for all aspects of the Apple product line. This includes the design, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of Apple products.
Skills : Assistant Manager, Technical Skills.
- Developed and attained customer experience and sales objectives for the store.
- Sold all products and services offered by the Company.
- Handled all customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders.
- Maintained strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features.
- Maintained knowledge of competitive offers, handled service inquiries from customers.
- Provided efficient, courteous customer service and assist in all aspects of product offerings and services.
- Ensured an extraordinary customer experience.
Asst. Apple Specialist Resume
Objective : Extensively trained in customer service and troubleshooting. Handles challenges using critical thinking skills and being able to work with others to solve problems.
Skills : Technical Skills, Analysis.
- Provided customer service answering questions about Apple products.
- Demonstrated Apple software and hardware for prospective customers and guided them along while they would 'test drive' the products.
- Troubleshoot customer equipment and documented notes on customer accounts or assisted setting up Genius Bar appointment.
- Scheduled to begin Genius Bar training but had to move back.
- Hired as seasonal and then became regular employees.
- Performed opening as well as closing duties.
- Assisted when short-handed with One to One training appointments.
Apple Specialist Resume
Headline : Looking for a new challenging positions where can apply and further develop technical support skills.
Skills : Analysis, Technical Skills.
- Assisted customers in finding the right products and services to meet their needs.
- Trained customers on all Apple hardware and software.
- Offered tech services to help customers transition from older computer systems into the new Apple systems.
- Offered extended warranty plans to help customers enjoy new products to the fullest.
- Identified potential business customers and developed professional relationships.
- Finalized transactions with customers on the POS system or NET accounts.
- Monitored inventory levels and requested new stock when necessary.