Application Systems Analyst Resume
Headline : Information Technology Professional with excellent analytical skills and extensive background in business analysis, and manual testing processes. Experienced in all stages of the software development life cycle, from analysis through implementation. Background in the analysis of business requirements and system development, testing and implementation.
Skills : Manual Testing, Functional Testing, Cadence, Prelude, Business Analyst, SQL.
- Functioned as acting Team Leader for the last year and a half of tenure at Liberty, responsible for seven employees other than myself.
- Managed all departmental projects, from concept to implementation utilizing the System Development Life Cycle.
- Created and maintained project plans, worked with Upper Management, IS Departmental Staff, and end-users to determine system requirements and business logic.
- Prioritized, coordinated, and assigned programming, testing, documentation verification, and implementation of new programs.
- Provided senior management with weekly project status reports.
- Created and/or modified software applications using Visual Basic, VBA Code in MS Access, SQL Server 2000.
- Ensured IS Operational Support is working in compliance with Regulatory Affairs and company policies and procedures.
Sr. Application Systems Analyst Resume
Headline : Expand skill set and embrace opportunities for advancement including more challenging roles. perform a variety of the most difficult and complex analytical, research studies and administrative assignments.
Skills : Process Improvement, Process Development, Training & Development, Messaging, Merchandising, Retail.
- Create a release schedule for IT, Daily Project Status Reports, Project Deadline guides as a process development effort for Business Analysis, Quality Assurance and Project Releases.
- Strategically implement an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system- Microsoft Dynamics AX- across all business units including Manufacturing, Warehouse, Finance, Customer Service, etc.
- Research business requirement solutions in the system, then incorporate those solutions and train users on the new process.
- Responsible for testing Dynamics AX and integrating capabilities with Stoneridge (order management software) and our in-house grown systems.
- Ensure quality control for 18 developers by testing weekly software releases and daily issues pertaining to system applications.
- Assess progress and outcome through documentation like unit testing, user acceptance criteria, and unit integration testing.
- Use TFS and Jira software for ticketing and support.
- Training new QA hirer on QA processes and internal system functions.
Masters Of Business
Jr. Application Systems Analyst Resume
Headline : Data Manager with multiple years of experience analyzing business, clinical applications also developing clinical trials. Proven ability to analyze sound business procedures, research difficult application issues, and train remote/local users.
Skills : Compliance Review, Clinical Data Review, Project Management, SAS report review, Crystal Reports, eCRF creation, Network Administration, Inform EDC, Oracle Clinical RDC,.
- Recruited by the system to join a ten-member team of Epic Certified Analyst to assist in the implementation of Epic at George Washington MFA.
- To provide timely and responsive support for clinicians and other end-users after installation.
- Lead Analyst for multiple medical specialties.
- Responsible for specialty content build in the software.
- Worked closely with team members and leads to identify key integrated functionalities that require building.
- Provided one-on-one user support, and communicated with end-users to triage and revolve key software issues through troubleshooting hardware and software.
- Managed ticketing queue using health-stream software to triage issues.
- Accountable for the delivery and retrieval of sensitive patient data.
- Lead Analyst for all scanning and importing documents using OnBase Systems Software.
BS In Biology
Application Systems Analyst III Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Application Systems Analyst with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : SQL, Database Design, Database Administration, ERP System Administration, Web Design, Visual Basic, Sharepoint Design, ASP.NET.
- Focused on data mining, report functionality for users tracking budget & finance related to OCONUS & CONUS detail working directly with personnel at ASC HQ, AFSB (Army Field Support Brigades) and Directorate of Logistics Staff.
- Manage ASC GFEBS Tier III Helpdesk, assisting users with questions/issues regarding ERP and BI reporting.
- Work with Power Users and GFEBS Project Management Office to answer questions and find resolutions in a timely manner.
- Team lead collecting and distributing information to G8 RM team converting 76 Directorate of Logistics to GFEBS (SAP) with over 1100 users throughout the world contacted and informed with specific roles, training, and points of contact.
- Created a 'go-to' guide reported to Army Leadership.
- Responsible for providing end-user support to include loss of service.
- Assisted in managing the life-cycle replacement and employing new systems to users.
Application Systems Analyst II Resume
Summary : System Test Engineer/Manager uniquely skilled to stand up teams, institute processes, and bridge the gap between development and business. Modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application systems.
Skills : SQL Server, SAP Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Oracle, Cardiovascular Information Systems, Asp.Net, Coldfusion, PL/SQL, Java, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office.
- Oversee a wide range of key performance indicators across merged and interfaced hospital information systems.
- Provide Software and System Development Life Cycle management for the hospital's Heart.
- Manage the enterprise environment of all cardiovascular information systems used to conduct specific business processes including internal communications and data management.
- Collaborate with senior executives to determine feasibility and compatibility in order to coordinate budgeting for long term operational/strategic business activities.
- Perform translation and present an analysis of operational requirements into business requirements for the Mississippi Heart and Vascular Institute service.
- Resolve complex inconsistencies for reports regularly presented to Physicians.
- Facilitated an Agile team from initiation to delivery of the Edwards Lifesciences ValvePoint hospital implementation project which predictive data modeling of potential candidates for valve replacements, drastically reducing the length of patient diagnosis time by 75 percent.
- Developed and facilitated hospital-wide training/quality improvement sessions to improve employee knowledge of particular application system functions to maintain standard reporting metrics for Service Level Agreements.
Application Systems Analyst I Resume
Summary : Enjoy assignments that focus upon business process optimization, regulatory compliance and information technology implementation. Expertise is to combine project management skills with technology-based processes that solve business problems and deliver accurate, secure and compliant data.
Skills : Cerner, SCCM, VmWare.
- Daily extracts from seven different commercial loan systems.
- Include data modeling, data mapping and ETL development.
- Created an ASP.NET based web interface that allows users to search the data warehouse and view information on individual borrowers.
- Incorporated Crystal Reports into the web application to allow users to choose a report, provide parameters for the report if any and to view the results in their browser.
- Authored all project related documentation including the Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, and Data Dictionary.
- Working with the Bank's Legal Business users to develop a SQL Server 2000/2005 and web-based system to track invoices for borrowers that are in litigation with the Bank and to link those invoices to other information on the borrower like risk grade and outstanding balance.
- Acted as Business Analyst, Technical Lead or database developer on numerous web-based systems.
- Loan officers are automatically sent an email every day listing their upcoming tasks and any that are overdue.
M.S. In Computers
Application Systems Analyst/Specialist Resume
Summary : Eight years of experience working with the Lead Data Manager and Contract Research. Provides diverse technical services in support of mission-critical enterprise mainframe applications that support business operations for the campus.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MS SQL Server, VBA, Batch Scripting, Microsoft Windows, Essbase.
- Implemented and maintained Report2Web server, a web based report distribution application server.
- Administrates MS SQL Server 2000 database, maintains IIS web server, manages Windows based security, and creates report profiles within the application using VBScript.
- Maintained MS SQL 2000 Server databases for all supported systems.
- Tasks associated with this included the creation of SQL scripts, stored procedures, DTS packages, and database job scheduling.
- Designed and wrote HTML webpage code, VBScripts, Windows Host Scripts (WHS), and SQL scripts to automate system tasks, install software, display documentation, and edit databases.
- Monitored inbound and outbound interface lines for primary systems and performed maintenance such as recycling the lines and troubleshooting interface file contents.
- Performed all aspects of vendor management for supported systems.
B.S. In Business
Application Systems Analyst/Coordinator Resume
Summary : An IT Systems Analyst, contribute services and solutions to IT based applications. Experience in all phases of an application SDLC. Create specifications to support labor contract projects, including developing processes, data files and project documents.
Skills : Systems Support Analyst, Systems Administrator.
- Catered support services to the Transportation & Reporting Energy Components (EC) v9.2 modules.
- Implemented simple to complex SQL enhancements to EC modules resulting in a work queue reduction of 500+ requests to less than 5 requests.
- Critical customization to base configuration requested by Business Units.
- Screen modifications reflecting internal system calculations, new reports; modifications to stored procedures, functions, and packages enabling business functionality.
- Collaborated with a customer and team management to ensure technical design/requests met the business requirements and IT strategy.
- Adhered to a strict SDLC methodology operating in a Development, Test and Production migration path.
- Chronicled work modifications on team SharePoint site to ensure documentation of audit trail for SOX purposes.
- Successfully modified/tested/maintained scheduled UNIX scripts to comply with change requests.
Application Systems Analyst/Developer Resume
Summary : Lead diverse proactive teams in the ever changing world of information technology through the use of strong team building techniques, exceptional problem solving, high level process improvement practices and an understanding of big picture business strategy.
Skills : JIRA, Quality Assurance.
- Lead analyst in planning, documenting, and designing a responsive version of the customer.
- Maintain SharePoint environments used by internal staff as well as customers.
- Planned, developed and deployed custom solutions, workflows, and templates.
- Lead analyst and designer for GreenStone's public-facing website as well as assisting with a mobile solution for the public-facing sites.
- Lead analyst and lead support for multiple custom internal software solutions.
- Under limited supervision, supports all customers with Information Systems planning, selection, development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance.
- Multi-System Initiative (MSI) Department specializing in implementing new systems into the organization.
Application Systems Analyst Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that will allow to strengthen analytical and interpersonal skills while supplying team members with hands on administrative support. In addition, objective is to promote success within the organization by providing a level of excellence in leadership, communication, and motivation.
Skills : EHR/EMR Systems.
- Responsible for Tier 2 and Tier 3 support of all Rx Production Applications Partnered with our Application Development team, vendors and Release Management team to plan, implement, and test new releases into our production systems environment.
- Coordinated daily work of the team and participated to ensure work is completed and compliant within established SLAs.
- Led and executed multiple Pharmacy platform application projects from launch to Go-Live.
- Identified department knowledge gaps and standardized opportunities for overall team training; facilitated process changes.
- Able to write and execute basic SQL queries necessary for troubleshooting production issues.
- In-depth knowledge of Pharmacy Management Systems, Fair Fax, and Automated Dispensing systems.
- Responsible for all Nimbus-Windows Servers alerts activities for production and non-production for the CHS enterprise environment.