Applications Analyst Resume
Summary : Seasoned experience in UI / UX design, wireframing and prototyping, web development, project management, business analysis, quality assurance, multimedia, and technical / creative writing. Additional experience in mobile and e-commerce development and search engine optimization. Strong skills in scoping, resource allocation.
Skills : Business Analysis, Usability Testing.
- Responsible for monitoring security compliance for all corporate office locations.
- Monitored, corrected and improved DAT compliance and provided summary reports to management.
- Acted as the main point of contact for all malware and virus related issues.
- Created and configured all DMS templates (100+) using Doc Auto Workspace Manager.
- Reported testing progress status.
- Created ODBC interfaces.
- Identified data sources, constructed entity relational diagram and data flow diagram.
Associates In Internetworking Technology
Applications Analyst/Executive Resume
Headline : Dedicated individual who has an ambition to succeed in any given environment Implements and supports facility and division desktop equipment, and is the key technical resource responding to end user desktop incidents and requests reported to the Service Desk.
Skills : Analysis, Customer Service, Project Management, Requirements Gathering.
- Installed, enhanced, tested, documented and supported life insurance processing application systems by deadlines specified.
- Supported production implementations.
- Interviewed customers to identify system needs.
- Gathered mainframe data requirements for application support.
- Identified systems impacted by changes.
- Facilitated testing kick-off and status meetings.
- Conducted testing walkthrough meetings.
- Performed and tested application upgrades, patches, and enhancements as requested by users or required by the vendor.
Sr. Applications Analyst Resume
Summary : Versatile, goal-oriented business professional with Computer Information Systems experience in designing and developing Relational Database Systems (RDBS). Solid technical background in multi-language programming and system design with extensive user interfacing.
Skills : Software Analysis, Decision Making, Analytical and Programming Skills.
- Responsible for the development, analysis, and evaluation of business systems and user needs.
- Solved well-defined routine business problems.
- Consulted with users to identify current operating procedures to develop or modify computer programs.
- Verified that the applications provide to end-users, work consistently and correctly.
- Provided any ongoing maintenance.
- Analyzed, designed, developed, implemented, and maintained Microsoft SQL Server Database.
- Developed Tables, Views, Procedures, and Data Transformation Serves (DTS) in SQL Server Database.
Bachelor Of Science In Computer Information Systems
Jr. Applications Analyst Resume
Objective : Over 24 years of managerial and IT experience in healthcare committed to maintaining cutting edge technical skills and up-to-date industry knowledge combined with 6 years experience with NextGen electronic medical records (EMR), both in a physician practice role and an IT Support/Implementation role.
Skills : SAS, SPSS, AMOS, M-Plus, SQL, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office applications.
- Provided support to the financial, medical records and nursing departments.
- Served as liaison for over 4,800 users, programmers, consultants, Help Desk and vendors.
- Consulted with customers to troubleshoot application problems.
- Designed and produced custom reports, maintained application software security, and developed new interfaces.
- Created technical documentation that governed processes and procedures.
- Developed new workflow maps and processed to improve productivity within ChartMaxx, a document imaging system.
- Successfully developed reports that reduced the nurse scheduling process by 20%.
AS In Database Management
Applications Analyst III Resume
Headline : To provide technical and user support. Performs duties as part of an enterprise IT team to ensure information systems at the site are operational. Ensures compliance with DoD cybersecurity requirements
- Implemented, trained, and on-site/on-call support for an enterprise-wide practice management system.
- Conducted departmental interviews, recommended database designs.
- Identified/documented workflows and interface requirements.
- Coordinated procurement of software/hardware/peripheral devices.
- Created a process to interface computer-based training records from multiple third-party vendors into a centralized educational tracking system.
- Tuned backup process to reduce database backup time by 50%.
- Developed queries to extract data from a large database associated with higher education utilizing proprietary Data Mining software.
Bachelor Of Science In Information Systems
Applications Analyst II Resume
Headline : Creative problem solver and self starter looking for a company help grow and prosper. To provide user support, and evaluate user requirements for IT solutions. Performs equipment installations, configures settings, installs software, and remediates vulnerabilities in accordance with enterprise IT standards
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Software Analysis, Decision Making Skills.
- Led analyst for OpenVMS/Oracle database server administration, backup system administrator for OpenVMS systems at a remote facility and Windows NT systems locally.
- Established development, QA, training, and production database environments for several internal customers to include SIS authoring who grew to 465 users.
- Utilized Remedy for documenting scheduled changes and problem resolution.
- Utilized Microsoft Project Management methodology for major upgrades.
- Chaired frequent status meetings with customers.
- Developed and implemented proactive monitoring scripts supporting email and paging in the event of disk errors, disk 80% full, Oracle process aborts; database listener hangs and processes consuming excessive CPU.
- Developed process to backup individual instances.
Associate In Industrial Electronics Technology
Applications Analyst I Resume
Summary : To become part of a strong Information Technology organization as both an asset, with current skills, and as an investment, developing talents and learning new skills to strengthen the team.
Skills : Analytical and Programming Skills.
- Ensured internal applications were running with minimal outages for domestic/international users.
- Demonstrated great attention to user and product owners' needs along with vendor requirements.
- Safeguarded compatibility issues between shared applications and vendor requirements on a shared host.
- Facilitated the fine-tuning of configurations to run at optimum levels.
- Served as a SAS Site Consultant with the Information Technology Division, SAS Consulting Group, for the final eight years.
- Participated in periodic presentations of the results with other members of the group to the client community through Board SAS Users Group meetings, special report documents, and hands-on demonstrations.
- Assisted in determining the specific policies and procedures that implement the SAS products on each computing platform.
BS In Computer Science
Associate Applications Analyst Resume
Summary : Responsible for providing basic to intermediate analysis and documentation of business and management problems for systems and programming requirements. Assists in providing solutions to problems utilizing more efficient operational procedure, work flow, and information technology solution.
Skills : Certified Associate In Project Management,
Software Analysis, Decision Making Skills.
- Provided information systems support to the organization by supporting and maintaining existing applications and developing new solutions to meet the specific needs of the organization.
- Maintained, updated, and supported all applications, HIS modules, and programs related to electronic health records (EHRs), this includes thoroughly test and implement all new software and changes delivered to existing software.
- Fulfilled requests for additions, deletions, and modifications of dictionaries, and databases.
- Tested and Implemented software.
- Developed and maintained Meditech, Dolbey, and Windows to simplify and improve workflow, saving time, resources and money across the organization.
- Assisted in the development, testing and support of HL7 interfaces within and between the hospital (Meditech ADT, ORU, and Radiology, PACS).
- Participated in periodic presentations of the results with other members of the group to the client community through Board SAS Users Group meetings, special report documents and hands-on demonstrations.
Bachelor Of Science In Computer And Information Science
Applications Analyst/Representative Resume
Objective : Responsible for solving routine issues and applying solutions under general direction for components of a system or program.
Modifies system design to maximize efficient use of systems or programs.
Skills : Programming Skills, Analytical Skills.
- Responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and administration of the clinical hospital information systems.
- Oversaw assigned projects and systems with respect to Information Technology.
- Maintained system administration and operational support activities.
- Responsible for day-to-day coordination and development of assigned clinical/patient care applications.
- Participated and/or leads in the design, development, implementation, evaluation, and maintenance of new and legacy systems.
- Identified root causes of reoccurring problems and implements solutions in accordance with SOP.
- Proactively identified and implemented opportunities for system improvement, process improvement, and training.
Master Of Science In Security Information Systems (Concentration In IT Project Management)
Applications Analyst Resume
Summary : Assists in establishing project plan, maintains priorities and completes assignments within project timeframe.
Demonstrates awareness and understanding of institution, department and customer mission and goals.
Skills : Database Administration, Software Analysis.
- Produced ad hoc reports via Structured Query Language (SQL) for use by management and auditing purposes by the government.
- Reviewed transactions for conformity to requirements, timeliness, and efficiency.
- Coordinated the development and implementation of local work instructions for systems operation and data input/output.
- Performed mass updates to the database in preparation for software upgrades or Electronic Data Interface(EDI) implementation.
- Identified software bugs and assisted higher-level System Analysts and Programmers in debugging.
- Provided user training to Data Analyst, Navy customers, and other off-site users.
- Created and maintained user security profiles.
Associate Of Science In Business Aviation Administration