Dental Lab Technician Resume
Headline : To secure a Dental Lab Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable to grow professionally while contributing to the company's goals and objectives.
Skills : Customer Service, Construction.
- Unpacking cases with models from Doctors and labeling impressions with patients name, case number and date.
- Pour impressions and set with according time.
- Mount models following Doctors instructions.
- Using proper articulator and bites measurements Die Trim Book off cases to the next department.
- Pressure washed case models made in batches of samples Accomplishments Completing loads of cases.
- Skills Used Moved quickly and effectively to complete as many models as possible.
- Build wax models for processing for dental appliances.
- Prepare appliance for fine finishing and polishing processes, and assist other lab techs in the construction of dental appliances.
Sr. Dental Lab Technician Resume
Summary : To secure a Dental Lab Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable to grow professionally while contributing to the company's goals and objectives.
Skills : Dental model making, Surgical stint.
- Complete fabrication of crowns and bridges, partials and dentures.
- Created Dentures according to dentists' prescriptions.
- Repaired dentures, answered phones.
- Created bite registrations, took impressions, poured and trimmed models.
- Pouring of dental impressions and mounting of casts Receiving and entering work orders and accompanying materials including impressions, models and components Denture and hybrid type of restoration repairs Fabricate partials, flippers and night guards.
- Constructed gold crown prostheses by following the dentist's prescription including polishing and finishing the appliance prior to its being placed in the patient's mouth by the dentist.
- Communicate with team members regarding the status of cases Maintain a clean and safe work environment following OSHA.
Dental Laboratory Technology
Jr. Dental Lab Technician Resume
Objective : Associated with a company where can utilize skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company's productivity and reputation.
Skills : Typing, Impressions, Communications.
- Prepare treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepare patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
- Provide information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
- Provide instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provide materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
- Provide diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
- Maintain patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
- Help dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining cpr certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply, and emergency telephone directory.
Lead Dental Lab Technician Resume
Summary : A Dental Lab Technician with 5 years of experience working in a deadline driven in-house lab. Strong work ethic an accustomed to handling sensitive information and working close with the public.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Use Of Power Tools, Great Communication Skills.
- Maintained and improved patients oral health by fabricating fixed and removable prosthesis according to dentists prescriptions.
- Perform any treatment needed including restorative, crown and bridge, endodontics and extractions.
- Design and review treatment plans with patients.
- Interact effectively with colleagues, managers and patients on all levels.
- Provided direct dental care to patients, following approved protocols for standard of care.
- Placed and restored both single and multiple tooth implant-based restorations.
- Oral surgery including extraction of third molars which were soft and partial bony impactions.
- Skills Used Customer Service, Customer Focus, Use of Dental Technology, Dental Health Maintenance, Procedural Skills, Documentation Skills, Verbal Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Job Knowledge.
Certificate In Dental
Dental Lab Technician III Resume
Summary : Reliable Certified Dental Technician with 12 years of experience and a track record of fully competent in all aspects of dental fabrication, including applying the latest dental lab research-based technology.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, IT Management, Windows, MS Office programs, IT Networking, Help Desk Management.
- Sanded down initial teeth models provided by Dentists to duplicate them for initial processing.
- Received dentures or models request from Dentists from all over the metro Atlanta area and create them in a timely manner.
- Utilized ceramics and porcelains to create crowns.
- Utilized the necessary equipment and products to create dentures and crowns for patients.
- Created 25 crowns per day on average, while meeting all deadlines.
- Daily cleaned designated work and common areas to ensure there is no mishap during work production hours.
- Gained extensive experience in the design, fabrication, and repairs of dentures.
- Read work authorizations and examine working casts and impressions to determine the type of dental appliance to be made or repaired.
Dental Lab Technician I Resume
Objective : Compassionate Dental Assistant well versed in four handed chair side dentistry, routine restorations and intra oral techniques. Certified Dental Assistant experienced in direct patient care, routine laboratory tasks, creating and updating patient records and general office management.
Skills : Kitchen Preparation, Culinary Experience, Food History.
- Answered phones and scheduled or confirmed office appointments and surgeries.
- Set up examination room and dental trays in preparation for examinations and procedures.
- Successfully assisted the dentist by performing four-handed dentistry and other chair-side duties.
- Correctly mixed compounds for cleaning or filling teeth.
- Completed patient paperwork and scanned into Dentrix system.
- Alerted other staff when patients arrived and prepared records for dentist review.
- Accurately recorded treatment information in patient records.
- Assisted dentist in management of medical or dental emergencies when necessary.
Associate Of Science
Dental Lab Technician II Resume
Summary : Highly talented and resourceful individual with progressive experience in the dental and restaurant management and excellent customers service experience looking to secure a responsible career oriented position which will utilize excellent interpersonal, and customer service skills, while providing opportunity for career enhancement.
Skills : Advanced communication skills Hardworking, Dependable, Quick learner, Excellent multi-tasker and positive attitude.
- Responsible for cutting and waxing on Zirconia and Titanium abutments for implant cases.
- Responsible for waxing up PFM copings as well as Gold crowns.
- Maintain clean, efficient and organized work stations.
- Make, modify and repair models in the model department.
- Trained co-workers on scanning, designing, and executing scanned files on NobelProcera and Forte' scanners.
- Take part in reaching out to Doctor's offices to check on cases and answering questions on cases that they may have.
- Accountable for delivering and picking up cases and deliver them to offices in a timely manner.
Dental Lab Technician II Resume
Headline : To obtain a service-oriented position that enables to display strong leadership and analytical skills as well as demonstrate ability to provide quality service and support.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Model and Dye, Mounting casts in an articulator, waxing of complete dentures and partial dentures, processing acrylic restorations, pouring impressions.
- Construction of custom base plates and occlusion rims.
- Survey master casts and block out duplicate casts for removable partial denture frameworks.
- Invest patters for complete and partial dentures, set teeth for complete and removable partial dentures.
- Selectively grind artificial teeth, finish and polish acrylic restorations and orthodontic appliances.
- Reline, rebase and repair dentures or partials.
- Contour orthodontic clasps and arch wires.
Associated In Science
Dental Lab Technician/Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a position utilizing organizational and multi-tasking skills in a professional business environment. The ideal position will show career growth potential.
Skills : Microsoft Office 2003.
- Structured, poured, trimmed, cleaned and sterilized models.
- Operating microscopes, lathe, belt sanders and boil out systems.
- Responsible for sandblasting metal and polishing crowns and bridges.
- Acquired more responsibility after showing ability to perform all duties already assigned.
- Skills Used Precision measurements, work independently, provide detailed information regarding individual cases.
- Perform all tasks and duties within the specified time.
- Going to dentist offices to pick up and drop off patient cases.
- Starting procedures to make dentures.
Dental Lab Technician Resume
Summary : Establish a professional career working hands-on to further develop knowledge and skills within the industry.
Skills : Microsoft office, Customer Service, Filing, Graphic Design.
- Performed general dental laboratory administrative duties.
- Prepared reports pertaining to laboratory activities.
- Conducted on-the-job training in dental laboratory techniques for interns.
- Inspected dental laboratory equipment and performed minor maintenance.
- Reported defective equipment or utilities for corrective action.
- Determined personnel and material requirements.
- Fabricated various impressions of patient's dental anatomy.
Dental Lab Technology