Area Sales Manager II Resume
Summary : 13+ years of experience as an Area Sales Manager. Seeking to obtain a position in a challenging retail environment that will allow me to utilize my skills obtained while working as an Area Sales Manager, as well as my education obtained while pursuing my Associate's degree in Accounting.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook) Excellent Organization and Communication, Strong Interpersonal and Multi-tasking, Proven Leadership Abilities.
- Responsible for the operational and sales excellence over eight retail locations.
- Driving sales goals and performance through daily coaching and development with retail store managers.
- Managing store scheduling and staffing to most efficiently meet customer demand, decreasing labor costs and yielding the highest possible return for the company.
- Analyzing inventory levels to alleviate shrinkage and provide the proper amount of inventory levels to successfully meet sales goals.
- Serving as a field liaison between at&t representatives and the company to achieve a clear balance between at&t's vision, sales targets, and marketing strategies, while managing the company's actual return on investment.
- Developing performance improvement plans to include incremental goals to meet all sales metrics and increase productivity.
- Working closely with company coo to develop recognition programs, company-wide sales contests, and improvements to employee personal time off policies.
- Consistently recognized as the top team within the TN/KY market of at&t, and within the top 8% of teams within the nation.
- Chosen by the company to assist with new store openings and acquisitions of new stores in other markets.
- Responsible for properly training and developing new managers to successfully lead their teams while maintaining excellence in operations and sales metrics.
Area Sales Manager III Resume
Summary : 12 years of experience as an Area Sales Manager. Seeking to be driven to apply a strong work ethic and motivational skills to achieve store goals, as well as employee and customer satisfaction.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Articulate, and Well-Spoken, Customer Service-Oriented, Accurate, and Detailed Inventory Control, Merchandising, Works Well Under Pressure, Pleasant Demeanor, Critical Thinker, Employee Training, and Development, Administration, Leadership, Sales, and Profit Enhancement.
- Assigned employees to specific duties to best meet the needs of the store.
- Instructed staff on appropriately handling difficult and complicated sales.
- Examined merchandise to verify that it was correctly priced and displayed.
- Increased profits through effective sales training and troubleshooting profit loss areas.
- Trained and developed new associates on the pos system and key sales tactics.
- Managed a wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Recommended, selected and helped locate and obtain out-of-stock product based on customer requests.
- Built long-term customer relationships and advised customers on purchases and promotions.
- Performed personnel functions including hiring, training, coaching, performance evaluations and terminations.
Area Sales Manager - Premise Resume
Objective : 3+ years of experience as an Area Sales Manager. Looking forward to applying for a challenging and rewarding position where I could use my sales experience, knowledge, management and high-quality working skills.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Sales, Excellent Verbal and Written Communications, Organizational, and Time-management, Bilingual - English & Spanish.
- Working to drive traffic to my store as well as working side by side with the reps taking care of our customers.
- Attending to the needs of my team as well as help them introduce our clients to exceptional products and services, and deliver a level of customer engagement unlike any they've experienced.
- Empowering and helping my team to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
- Engaging presence and being there for my team when they need it the most.
- Create and maintain store scheduling communicate with owner coach employees to ensure maximum efficiency and performance in location comply with company policies for daily, deposits, pre-cash, etc.
- Increasing sales and managing 5 associates, therefore was promoted to assistant area sales manager of the juniors department.
- Coaching sales associates, set work schedules and associated goals and worked directly in the department merchandising products.
- Exceeding sales standards and was promoted to business manager of the intimate apparel department.
- Cost reduction achieved in the manner of reducing levels of equipment and service when appropriate.
District/Area Sales Manager Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as an Area Sales Manager. Solutions-focused professional with excellent versatility and adaptability skills to manage multiple tasks in demanding and ever-changing environments. Takes ownership and responds to challenges with a determination and commitment to figure out the best way to resolve the situation and deliver results.
Skills : Typing 60 WPM, Event Planning, Event Management, Event Coordination, Marketing, Social Media, Hospitality, Cold Calling, Sales, Account Management, Client Relations, and Human Resources.
- Increasing profit margins from existing client base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Revitalizing 3-year contract with the city of Toledo by cold calling and procuring commitments for suppliers.
- Increasing market visibility by client referral due to excellent client relations and service.
- Building relationships and long-term programs with customers leveraging large scale graphics for promotion and visual impact.
- Utilizing consultative and up-selling techniques to deliver solutions that meet business goals and objectives, while increasing exposure and brand recognition.
- Interacting with organizations across all levels analyze the competitive business to differentiate off contact productions.
- Managing workflow to meet customer expectations and delivery deadlines - established process to reduce errors, increase delivery time and reduce costs by 20 percent.
- Creating personal territory analysis tools and reports to view high-value customers.
- Developing a ground-level analysis of customers to have a business plan and evolving it to meet sales goals.
Area Sales Manager II Resume
Headline : Event and Area Sales Manager with 5+ years of experience in planning weddings, banquets, conferences, fundraisers, social events, corporate events, group, and corporate hotel room blocks, and more.
Skills : Retail Management, Inventory Control, Sales Management, Training and Development, Marketing, Sales, and Leadership Development.
- Marketing, cold calling, and selling hotel rooms to local corporate accounts, national corporate accounts, social groups, and more.
- Conducting sales calls to new business and current clients to build and maintain business relationships.
- Hosting a manager's reception once a month to network and research new business.
- Staying engaged in the community to learn firsthand of new competition in the area and new business opportunities.
- Complete weekly and monthly sales and forecasting reports, that include p&l, business analysis, 30, 60, 90, and key indicator.
- Leading growth opportunities for a hotel property, like packages, discounts, and sellouts.
- Completing office work such as filing, answering a multi-line phone, faxing, checking email, and attend meetings.
- Collaborating with marketing and sales departments to develop innovative marketing plans.
- Leveraging in-depth industry and product knowledge to properly position Bronx brewery in the marketplace.
- Working for hand and hand with in house marketing department to implement new promotional strategies.
Area Sales Manager I Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as an Area Sales Manager. As a dedicated and knowledgeable professional with experience in Project Management and Business Development, I seek to bring my abilities to add value to your company. I am a self-motivated individual with skills that balance leadership, project planning and coordination, and process improvement to deliver productive and profitable results.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Oracle, Microsoft Project, Increasing Sales, Revenue, Client Satisfaction, and Employee Retention Through Effective Strategy. Communicating Clearly and Effectively With Clients, Colleagues, and Other Professionals.
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Handling area cos locations, exceeding sales goals through proactive strategy and planning.
- Coordinating with consumers to facilitate smooth product solution delivery and implementation.
- Performing trend analysis and planned business development according to present opportunities.
- Generating effective sales plans and related quotas in alignment with organizational objectives.
- Managing the local distribution center servicing dealer locations, ensuring smooth operations.
- Providing post-sales support, training on equipment use and proper handling.
- Negotiation and management of contract and bids for capital equipment sales of more than 100k.
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and closing large capital equipment and consumables sales throughout the state of Florida.
- Responsible for hiring, training, promotion, compliance, consistency, staff/center revenue, client results.
Area Sales Manager/Assistant Buyer Resume
Objective : Over 2 years of experience as an Area Sales Manager. Seeking to become a key component in an organization, formulating effective and efficient business processes that result in better target yields and a substantial increase in the overall market share. Strong business acumen to help clients reach a new level of success. Attitude determines altitude and I have the expertise and drive to change a company's revenue growth, almost immediately.
Skills : Skilled Negotiator, Team Leadership, Relationship Building, Developing Other, Business Acumen, Microsoft Office, Social Media Marketing, and Research Databases.
- Drives sales performance through 25 retail locations within three at&t distribution channels (national retail, authorized retail and at&t retail) in the greater Houston market.
- Planning and maintaining headcount for all positions in the territory (80+).
- Interviewing, hiring and making necessary discipline decisions including terminations.
- Development and attainment of sales objectives through subordinate sales personnel within single or multiple sales channels for a geographic area.
- Supervises staff and assures optimization of available resources to meet and/or exceed sales objectives.
- Works in partnership with cross-functional organizations to develop sales effectiveness.
- Responsible for developing and implementing policies and procedures specific to the area of assignment.
- Managed branch operations including sales, marketing, cost control, inventory, and human resource functions; the supervised team of account executives and one finance manager.
- The completed coaching training course, diversity training, finance, and insurance courses, and best practices training.
- Monitor ongoing dealer performance such as efficiency ratios, delinquency, losses, profitability, etc.
District/Area Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Area Sales Manager with 12+ years of experience in the Technology industry. Proven success in leading sales teams with efficient, comprehensive strategies to outperform goals and meet company objectives with operational excellence.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Operations Management, Management, Manager, Sales Management, Sales Support, Sales, and Territory Management.
- Currently leading and coaching over 25 sales executives toward an annual goal focusing on small businesses within the dc metro region.
- Driven sales of $25 million in revenue and $3 million in profit with consistent year over year growth.
- Building a culture within the team to foster long-lasting relationships and commitment to excellence with customers, partners, and stakeholders.
- Developing sales strategies in tandem with sales directors based on sales and market trends; monitor and measure performance of the sales team develop and assign sales plans and territories for account manager team.
- Coaching and advise team on strategies to improve sales performance, achieve goals and meet expectations.
- Managing resources for customers including technology specialists and vendor partners identify and participate in customer facing meetings and activities.
- Hiring, training, coaching and retaining diverse sales team, create and implement operating plans to achieve sales initiatives and segment goals.
- Collaborating with the field sales team to build synergy within both inside and outside sales efforts.
- Identifying and assigning resources, including annual account manager hiring forecasts, field account executives, develop account strategies in tandem with account managers that promote profitable growth within the segment.
- Operationalize and implement annual strategies and initiatives within assigned territory identifies new business opportunities and develops strategies to optimize new potential business.
Area Sales Manager/Sales Resume
Summary : Area Sales Manager with 13+ years of experience, brilliant at utilizing personnel to achieve maximum growth and market share, through effective hiring, training, and motivation. A results-demanding, aggressive leader with an energetic management style. Capable of illustrating a vision for growth in a highly competitive industry as a motivator and catalyst for change.
Skills : Proficient In Windows, Internet Searches, MS Word, Excel, Quickbooks, Quicken, Basic AP/AR, Calyx Point, Encompass, Inventory Management, Employee Management, P&L Statement Analysis, and Byte.
- Creating multiple sales and marketing strategies for employees to utilize for branch and area success.
- Actively sought and acquiring new accounts through aggressive marketing, inside and outside sales, leading to the significant and consistent growth in revenue, profitability and market share.
- Increasing employee retention through effective communication, inspiration, and motivational skills leading to over a 90% employee retention score.
- Recognized monthly, quarterly, and annually for generating operating profit, customer satisfaction, fleet growth, and employee retention.
- Group and individual coaching for product and sales techniques for success in a fast-paced digital technology industry.
- Training and development of sales reps to meet team goals, including online and in-person guidance.
- Managing sales team of 10-18 representatives, covering Illinois and Iowa territories.
- Negotiating with various levels of management at customer accounts to set prices, equipment, and service levels.
- Process improvement as a daily task in striving to optimize route sales and minimize drive time and labor hours.
Area Sales Manager Resume
Summary : 13+ years of experience as an Area Sales Manager. Accomplished goal drove sales and marketing professional in the architecture and interior design industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Social Media Marketing, Research Databases, Management, Merchandising, Human Resources, Operations Management, Logistics, and Visual.
- Servicing commercial architects and designers, lighting designers, distributors and independent agents in several states in the region.
- Consultative selling to designers in the greater Chicagoland area directly as well as assisting our partner independent agents in the region states of Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, and Nebraska.
- Conducting training workshops for in-store employees and home depot retail representatives.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, and training new outside sales representatives.
- Defining and assigning financial support to the importers who focus on strategically drive business growth.
- Leading and supervising volume planning to develop the overall valve strategy for lam markets taking into account the various product cycle plans to achieve sales targets and allow for optimal short and long term strategies.
- Leading and supervising the market development function including the dealer network planning and maximizing the business potential in the Latin America region.
- Maintaining high standards of merchandise presentation and customer service.
- Directing and motivating sales associates by providing feedback (both positive and constructive) as needed.