Assistant Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Headline : To obtain a position where can maximize multilayer of management skills, quality assurance, training experience, customer service, and a successful track record in a multi-unit facility maintenance.
Skills : Can Repair, Any Machines, Appliances Hvac Electrical.
- Schedule and deploy mechanics.
- Train mechanics on various machinery and procedures.
- Maintain preventive and predictive maintenance systems.
- Maintain spare parts and tooling inventory.
- Track asset inventory and locations.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Facilitate line set-ups, disassembly and movement of machinery.
- Observe, test, and evaluate operation of machinery and equipment.
- Repair, replace, and adjust components of machinery.
Sr. Assistant Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Summary : Direct and coordinate the operations and activities of the physical plant maintenance, including but not limited to: facilities engineering administration, layout, design, and construction; equipment maintenance.
Skills : Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, Painting, Landscaping, Dispatch, and Inventory Control.
- Repairs and maintenance work as requested by the Maintenance Manager, ensuring that work is carried out safely, efficiently and with minimum disruption to guests and members of the public.
- Take receipt of deliveries and to store items or goods pertaining to Maintenance.
- Ensure that all effort is made to repair faults to rooms without delay to avoid any inconvenience to guests.
- Ensure that daily and weekly cleaning is carried out and keep records as required.
- Created and presented an excellent image of the company and its services to customers, and coordinated and communicated well with clientele and management at all levels.
- Assisted in electrical, plumbing, hardware, fence repair, and wall repair maintenance.
- Scheduled apartment turns and ensures that vendors did their job to casto's expectations.
Jr. Assistant Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Summary : Assist in analyzing and ensuring compliance with established budget with regards to maintenance procedures. Manage the buildings maintenance/engineering operations.
Skills : Basic Electrical, Soldering, Brazeing, Basic Rigging, Drywalling, Some Carpentry, Plumbing.
- Assistant Maintenance and Maintenance Supervisor position: Fill-in for Maintenance Supervisor for sick and vacation leave.
- Assist with reviews, terminations, and interviews for current and future employees.
- Work on all cooling systems located on the roof of the third story of each building.
- Repair, diagnose and maintain heating and H.V.A.C equipment.
- Diagnose air conditioning equipment and perform proper recovery of R-22 and other refrigerants as well as removing and replacing compressors for cost-saving measures.
- Recognize the differences between different SEER ratings and install proper and/or like evaporators for optimum performance of cooling equipment.
- Repair washing-machines, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, garbage disposals, and microwaves.
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Looking for an experience in the Electronics technician field as a Technician, so can utilize degree, and to work way up into management. Conduct scheduled inspections of equipment; check and repair equipment malfunctions.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, MSProject, PowerPoint, Autocad, Maintenance, Landscaping, Computer Proficient, Construction.
- Tracking and reporting of all maintenance-related requests and requisitions of parts and equipment.
- Provide accurate accountability and status of all equipment in the maintenance cycle to the upper management.
- Coordinate with multiple maintenance repair facilities and organizations to ensure outstanding support to customers.
- Plan, manage and supervise training and field maintenance exercises for more than 60 personnel.
- Help direct daily operations for a Ground Radio Maintenance shop including helping supervise over 15 technicians.
- Providing my professional advice and experiences to resolve complicated problems.
- Designed circuits, devices, and test routines to resolve problems and prevent problems.
- Directed and supervised setup, installing, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and operation tests of electronic equipment.
- Developed operating instructions and maintenance instructions for technicians and operators of the equipment.
Associates Of Arts
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor II Resume
Summary : More than 15 years of experience in housekeeping and custodial maintenance. Possesses superb interpersonal and communication skills. Dependable Janitor with a comprehensive background in cleaning services and grounds maintenance.
Skills : Management Experience, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Maintenance.
- Cleaned in and around the buildings, prioritizing safety at all times.
- Hosed down and swept steps and sidewalks.
- Dismantled, cleaned and replaced light fixtures.
- Inspected facility and grounds and picked up any trash.
- Operated compactors and balers to discard cardboard boxes and trash.
- Cleaned building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and vacuuming.
- Cleaned windows, glass partitions and mirrors using soapy water, surface cleaner, sponges and squeegees.
- Mixed water and detergents in containers to prepare chemical cleaning solutions.
- Arranged and removed decorations, tables, chairs, ladders and scaffolding to prepare facilities for large events.
Associate Of Arts
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor I Resume
Summary : To secure a responsible career opportunity, where can further enhance skills, and utilize my training in Leadership and Management, while making a significant contribution to the success.
Skills : Fork Lift, Certified Pool Operator, Power Tools.
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed by the Property Manager.
- Work within expense limits established.
- Maintain inventory controls for cost-effective operations.
- Coordinate special projects as directed by the Property Manager.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as scheduled.
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor/Technician Resume
Headline : To obtain long-term employment and utilize extensive maintenance skills, driving skills, and customer service experience. Respond to emergency calls for maintenance and repairs.
Skills : Supervision, Rigging, Industrial Painting, Maintenance Mechanic /millwright, Ironworker, Electrical.
- Served as the assistant maintenance supervisor for a 1392-room college property.
- Responsible for maintaining the service side of the maintenance department, as well as the renovations that were being completed property-wide.
- Provided great customer service to property residents.
- Reported to the General Manager on a daily basis to discuss the work that was to be completed.
- Run maintenance ticket orders in a timely fashion.
- Ensured all available apartments were thoroughly restored to make ready status.
- Perform various functions and repairs.
Bachelors Of Science
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor/Executive Resume
Headline : To obtain a maintenance technician/supervisor position that will utilize skills and provide avenues for growth and additional training. Review complaints and grievances made or filed by department personnel.
Skills : High Proficiency With Microsoft Office, Excellent Communication, GAAP Accounting Proficiency, Outstanding Formatting, Organizational.
- Complete all assigned work orders timely.
- Maintain excellent rapport with all tenants by communicating the process and schedule for completion of all work orders.
- Complete maintenance checklists to prepare all make-ready units for new leasing.
- Complete rehabilitation of most make - ready units within 72 hours.
- Inventory supplies and log deliveries.
- Paint walls and trims using a paint sprayer, rollers, and brushes.
- Repair drywall. Install hot water heaters.
- Perform plumbing repairs of pipes, drains, fittings, valves, and other fixtures.
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor/Manager Resume
Objective : Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include machine maintenance, electrical repair, insurance and estate planning as well as retirement planning and field underwriting for insurance products such as life and health insurance, and annuities.
Skills : Mechanical Coordination, Critical Thinking, Time Management, Sales Finance.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery.
- Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work.
- Order parts, supplies, and equipment from catalogs and suppliers, or obtain them from storerooms.
- Operate cutting torches or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Headline : Maintenance professional with more than 20 years' management/maintenance experience in successfully running maintenance departments in a variety of industries. Hands-on maintenance experience. Possess excellent interpersonal, negotiating, verbal, written communication skills to produce measurable results.
Skills : Painting, Plumbing, Problem Solving, Electrical, Computer, Negotiating, Problem Solving, Installations.
- Responsible for the maintenance of an 18 floor, 176-unit beachfront condominium.
- Performed the following duties: Common areas, electrical, plumbing, painting, heat exchange air conditioning system and a 65,000-gallon swimming pool.
- Oversaw conversion from a drainage system to a pumped well system for building an air conditioning system.
- Updated all cat walk lighting systems to conserve energy and cost.
- Put in place a plan to convert the lighting system along beachfront to comply with County's turtle season.
- Provided maintenance to individual unit owners as requested.
- Provided training to maintenance supervisors in areas he wasn't familiar with.
- Hands-on experience with all mechanical and structural components of condominium and building structures.
Associates Of Science